FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit
Default FLCL

Oh wait not quite

I shall never play this again:

79.54%

79.5fucking4%

WHY GOD WHY

Oh yeah I passed 0x1311 again with an ~80 million C. It's not even that hard to pass anymore. I think I will try and B it someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-1-2005, 04:17 PM   #2
noviceanimeartist
FFR Player

Default RE: FLCL

Which Quasar is that? Also good job on the scores! =D
Old 06-1-2005, 04:18 PM   #3
emccky
Banned
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to emccky Send a message via MSN to emccky

nice up 'n down. no srsly.
emccky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-1-2005, 05:16 PM   #4
tnyhwk900
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to tnyhwk900

It's Quasar Oni.

Crazy Furifuri. Up 'n Down is really good, too. Nice job!
Old 06-1-2005, 05:28 PM   #5
Tonberry_Kid
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tonberry_Kid Send a message via MSN to Tonberry_Kid

where do i get C690 and that Note+ thing????are the songs made with those or something cause my SM only has a C400....and thats some crazy crap right there...keep up the good work!
My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.
Tonberry_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-1-2005, 06:08 PM   #6
Saturos
FFR Player

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...wtopic&t=11335

Oh.
Saturos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-1-2005, 07:25 PM   #7
waffydude
FFR Player

What's the technique for hitting stuff like those Up 'n Down 32nds one handed? Is it just some really fast hand sliding? And what about trills that fast, do you actually trill them or just make them into jumps? D:

I ask just out of sheer curiousity because I don't really have any comprehension of how you best 1 handers pass this stuff without just using tons of mashing.

EDIT: oh yeah, obviously awesome scores. Keep em up.
waffydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-1-2005, 08:20 PM   #8
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Uh, I move my arm really really fast.

Ok, there is more to it than that. Hitting Up'n Down 32nds is a combination of 6824 rolls and various 16th doubles. It's not easy to do, and to get a score like this you have to be able to fly between the rolls and the doubles fairly well. The trill at the beginning with the freeze is just me mashing 426 triples as 16ths, which allows me to combo most of it and keep credit for the freeze. And I hit the vast majority of all the other double stuff in the sim by just moving my arm really really fast.

I tend to mash doubles for all long trills that are faster than 16ths at 200 bpm. Shorter trills (6 or so arrows) I will actually trill at up to ~140bpm 32nds. I know that I should probably work at trilling so that I can do longer ones as actual trills up to about 220bpm, but I just hate trilling too much to care.

Beyond this, it really does just comes down to how fast I can move my arm, and how long I can keep it moving accurately at those speeds, really. That second thing tends to be especially important when going for really retarded passes like 0x1311 and Winter oni, or when going for AAs on taxing songs like FuriFuri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote