Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 05-6-2019, 01:38 PM   #802
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

hey, i'm making food and then i'll finally actually backread
Old 05-6-2019, 02:04 PM   #803
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Unvote me you weiner
Place a serious vote with a solid paragraph explaining why you voted for whoever it is and prove to me you are playing this game and I'll consider it

I don't even care if you still vote for me, I want to see reasoning and effort and no, before you ask you are not allowed to mention you being derpy derped clear or something being obvious. If it helps out picture me being dumb and drooling on the floor and explain it as detailedas you need to make DroolMasterLar understand

Because as it stands right now you are a joke and there's no indication you have taken this game serious at all. I tried engaging you in good faith and you just sat there shitting on everyone's intelligence and when people stopped trying you whined no one would play with you. The very idea that someone who plays as you do is in a championship game is enough to make me feel like I should pick up sewing as a hobby because fucking clearly, this game doesn't get any better.

You want to show me that keeping you around is good for town? Then fucking show me

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 05-6-2019, 02:12 PM   #804
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Place a serious vote with a solid paragraph explaining why you voted for whoever it is and prove to me you are playing this game and I'll consider it

I don't even care if you still vote for me, I want to see reasoning and effort and no, before you ask you are not allowed to mention you being derpy derped clear or something being obvious. If it helps out picture me being dumb and drooling on the floor and explain it as detailedas you need to make DroolMasterLar understand

Because as it stands right now you are a joke and there's no indication you have taken this game serious at all. I tried engaging you in good faith and you just sat there shitting on everyone's intelligence and when people stopped trying you whined no one would play with you. The very idea that someone who plays as you do is in a championship game is enough to make me feel like I should pick up sewing as a hobby because fucking clearly, this game doesn't get any better.

You want to show me that keeping you around is good for town? Then fucking show me
I did that yesterday shove off

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 05-6-2019, 02:21 PM   #805
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Unvote me you weiner
reminds me

lar

and yes I had to redo this
Old 05-6-2019, 02:29 PM   #806
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

raeko

Hopefully that makes her come around.
Old 05-6-2019, 02:30 PM   #807
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Also Haku is town because he would express all that to a wolf partner if he had one

Yosh throwing sus on Haku and not being super committal it on is more padding then what Yosh is accusing Haku of doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
wat?? how are you expecting to be in the same situation as last game...? I know you already expanded but I just don't get it at all how it's going to be the same situation this game

also I know a guy named Li Chen I bet he didn't draw that comic though
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
You can not have a wolf partner and not be town either, just saying. But I disagree with the meat of this too, because the types of concerns Haku is voicing are way more relevant to playing as a townsperson, than a wolf. So this comes off as flippant and surface level to me. And the second paragraph makes no sense to me.
Quote:
MML
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Stop.

Neither of you have played with Haku recently.

It wasn't surprising to see a certain level of Haku fixation from Daikyi given the fallout after that one FE game, but I didn't expect this from you too.
Making scornful comments isn't productive. Reread your comment if you disagree.

It's easy to focus on Haku's bad points and see little else. It's easy to make genuine sounding posts scorning Haku when you have genuine scorn towards his play, but neither are productive or even helpful to your own slots.

If the only thing you can direct towards that slot is derisive commentary, consider ignoring the slot for a portion of the remainder of day. Focus on anything else, because it gets hard to read your slots through it.
Quote:
No one would argue that what your posting is mechanically more insightful then anything Haku posts d0 in the history of ever (I love you Haku but you just shine better later on) but I think what Haku is fixated on and the manner he's going about it is telling specifically for him and his meta

That said I believe that giving general thoughts about Haku d0 is pure easy-mode and I was under the assumption that you knew Haku better then to really see anything worth commenting. That said, I will concede its been awhile for you too and you may not really hold that view.

Still What Haku says tells me about what he sees his role as where yours really didn't leave much of an impression other then d0 thoughts. Which is fine; it's much more then some people give on d0 and all that can be asked but I think it's funny you would call Haku's padding because at the end of the game your d0 thoughts are d0 thoughts.

Hence, your post is closer to padding then his.

If you want to see that remake of mine black/white (as you have accused me of doing to Haku's post) and read that as "He's calling my post padding!"....well, I'd say I don't think I would disagree with that assessment either, but again if it's been awhile since you've played with Haku and you're trying to reset the meta read then I'll concede your post serves a better purpose.

But I'll spoil the fun right now and you that Haku is still extremely easy to solve. He's the one d0 read I always nail right. I understand if what works for me isn't a good reason for you but that's where I am on him. Mechanics / slips would have to be made before I really think what he posted came from WolfHaku.
Quote:
I have not a clue what you're trying to say here, but you seem to be overreacting.

What I am getting from the long post to daiyki seems to boil down to "I am great at reading Haku and he is obviously a townsperson, therefore you posting anything is padding in comparison to Haku's posting." Is that accurate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
this is the most Hello Fellow Townies post in the game, change my mind

i like to think gradiant can be a reasonable person, and a reasonable person would not escalate in the convo they were having, and i'm surprised you think he would
Quote:
Has anyone else ever seen star type in all caps before?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Players of interest:

mellon_collie
MML
inDheart

in that order atm. Be back in a bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
voting me is worse than voting no one

what's your xel read right now?

Ignore this wall of quotes. I will add commentary to them later when I get home. This is just one part of my reread. I just multiquoted on mobile and didn't want to lose them.
Old 05-6-2019, 02:39 PM   #808
flashflash account
FFR Player

If you try to push an ffa was sowing for a star mislynch angle I will throw a fit

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-6-2019, 02:41 PM   #809
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
If you try to push an ffa was sowing for a star mislynch angle I will throw a fit
It's amazing that he has said no such thing but that's what's occupying your mind rn

In order for me to make EoD I need to take care of stuff so I'll see you people later.

If Raeko doesn't make a single appearance between now and then the lol @Round and also I'll probably sheep Haku's vote if I'm being honest

Old 05-6-2019, 02:42 PM   #810
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Actually naw I'm pretty ok with an FFA lynch on second thought

But in either case ta ta ya creeps

Old 05-6-2019, 02:43 PM   #811
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
It's amazing that he has said no such thing but that's what's occupying your mind rn

In order for me to make EoD I need to take care of stuff so I'll see you people later.

If Raeko doesn't make a single appearance between now and then the lol @Round and also I'll probably sheep Haku's vote if I'm being honest
Why else would he quote an insignificant comment like that? He thinks it's significant

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-6-2019, 02:47 PM   #812
the sun fan
FFR Player

ffa (2)- Lar, Daikyi
Lar (2)- ffa, Xel
Antori (1)- Gradiant
Gradiant (1)- Antori
Shado (1)- inD
raeko (1)- Haku

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 05-6-2019, 02:51 PM   #813
mellon_collie
FFR Player

hello

sorry for not being around, had a busy weekend and been very sick with allergies last night/today but I'll try my best
Old 05-6-2019, 02:54 PM   #814
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
maybe lump xel into lynch pool, but i think i wouldn't even feel ok lynching ffa mostly because i've paid 0 attention to his shit today, because that's how he usually do

so something like wv/xel feels remotely ok, but still getting the "what if wv just easy myslicch d0" so i really dunno right now

don't have very strong srcum leads atm
i kinda like dai being able to have the middle thought while a durnk? drinking is weird though, it makes some players just be brutally honest about views on game state whereas this seems considered

unsure how much value, if any, i should put on the "oh shit when is eod" moment
Old 05-6-2019, 03:22 PM   #815
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
yo Ind I would not hang dai anymore(?) and roundbox is basically me in terms of leans (except gradiant I guess), those are the main things. Shado being afk is cramping my state of things sense honestly.

WV is above chance of being a wolf, is basically how I feel
what if star died so she couldn't untagle the (?) here for me

this eod sucks, i'm doing my usual last hour thing and there's barely anything. the dadv was strong. raeko might be a miss for it though
Old 05-6-2019, 03:23 PM   #816
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
I don't understand anyone who thinks I have ulterior motives
If I'm town I think you're a wolf
If I'm a wolf I think that I'm town that thinks you're a wolf
(I bolded the part I think is weird)

I really really don't like FFA for a lot of reasons but this stuck out to me

If you're town, why would you assume everyone else is a wolf, aren't you thinking about the other towns...?

"If I'm town I think you're a wolf" reminds me of a wolf mindset where you already know whoever are the opposite alignment of you.

It also seems like he hasn't presented any decent arguments for his own points, and expects everyone to view him as town for some reason. This makes me think maybe he had to do a lot of stretching as a wolf and in his mind it seems like he has done more to "prove" himself than he actually has

I think FFA is being super wolfy. The only thing is of any players in this game I think might play this way as town it would be him. Also the fact that he admitted to trying to bait a lynch is really weird to do? For either alignment IMO. But I still lean toward him being wolfy
Old 05-6-2019, 03:26 PM   #817
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

oh he left out the world where he's SK

is that the other derp attempt
Old 05-6-2019, 03:37 PM   #818
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Trashpanda:
5) Gradiant

Town (no order):
1) Daikyi - Said I was weary of him, but that's because of similar thoughts that can't be considered sheeping. iirc, the game with the itas (?) where he switch playstyles to not be as antagonistic, he was wolf? correct me if I'm wrong there. Even with that though, I can't give a scum read to his current play even considering that past game. Just something I'll have to deal with if it comes around that I'm wrong.
11) Hakulyte - loved the post he made to antori regarding antori's questioned hypothetical. Has made good prods this phase when he's not focused on his play from the last game
2) roundbox - don't think i've played a good portion of a game with him where I didn't sub out so idk, but his posts regarding his town read on mellon seem to come from a townie pov. Also his response to ffa when it comes to his 'read' on indheart

Null/slight town(no order):
4) MixMasterLar - the anger towards ffa's play feels genuine and is something I'd agree with. Doesn't feel faked as a wolf to me atm. Not really getting the votes he had on him, maybe I missed something?
8) XelNya - couple insights into the game in his wall post that feel alright, though there's a couple final opinions for people that i think could change when he reads the stuff he missed so far, like the read on haku. Looking forward to seeing that.

Null:
7) inDheart - had as town solely because of ffa's tunneling on them, but changed my mind and slid to here, will change depending on ffa's flip.

Null/slight wolf (no order):
13) ShadoWolfe - didn't like that hard defense over nothing much of haku early game, or that attitude either. But as far as that goes, that's all i've got. Probably closer to null but I'm a stubborn piece of shit
12) mellonxcollie - I hate myself. I want to read town because I like the posts they make whenever they do eventually come in the thread, but they don't seem like new thoughts. That may or may not even be their fault though. Obviously of several people are scum reading a person, another later scum read on that person is gonna look like possible sheeping. This read is probably more like null but again,I'm stubborn so i'm keeping it all in mind later on, especially if there's ties to her when it comes to today's flip.

Wolf (least to most, but down for either to go):
9) flashflash account - tunneling a scum read on indheart with no case, lashing at people that point out he has no case, lack of doing anything else.
10) Antori - inconsistent readslists, wanting to lynch based on ability to read rather than who's suspicious earlier on, flat out ignoring posts that entirely negate reason for scum read on me, omgus vote with no backing
Old 05-6-2019, 03:37 PM   #819
flashflash account
FFR Player

How would I know if there's a sk? I don't read the setup
I'm just going to ignore raekos post because it is objectively bad just like the other one she made

Just like that post in the gunsmith game that made me lol

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-6-2019, 03:40 PM   #820
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
I'm just going to ignore raekos post because it is objectively bad just like the other one she made
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
It also seems like he hasn't presented any decent arguments for his own points

do you want to at least try? Cause I was going to put work into looking through the thread but if you're going to be this blatant, I might as well not even bother
Closed Thread