Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2013, 11:07 AM   #301
Kraezymann
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Kraezymann
Default Re: FFR Community Pack 4 Released!

rofl I haven't done either in months. I honestly had no idea the irc was still around.

But I got new speakers so I'ma set them up and play/post what I can; hopefully without breaking my fingers in the process

Submit to this -
Kraezymann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:12 AM   #302
moches
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraezymann View Post
So I kinda decided to review files. If people are willing to put up with the reviews of a virtual stepman nobody I would be happy to post my reviews, when I finish.

Is that what you're worried about moches?
Quote:
the reviews of a virtual stepman nobody
Quote:
virtual stepman nobody

I guess I'm just surprised by how fast activity for this pack died out (although there's kinda been a lull in the boards the past few days so maybe that's why) lol
moches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #303
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Maybe it died because the servers for FFR were being gay and everyone has been playing it in their sm shelters :/
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:32 AM   #304
moches
FFR Player

I'm guessing that's partially why
Old 02-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #305
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

I actually need to give a lot of the other charts a play I've only played Leia and Reon a lot really.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #306
t-rogdor
tane orb
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to t-rogdor

Quote:
I honestly had no idea the irc was still around
it is but it's on a different server and it's shit now lol

i mean unless you like people just spamming puerto mcrico's bots 24/7
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.
t-rogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #307
baq12
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I might post some reviews if I ever get the time to. I've played a little of the pack so far and it's pretty good.
baq12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:45 AM   #308
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

So you guys made a pack without me :<

fuk u guiz :<

jk luv u all just forgot you guys made a fourth
ddr_f4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #309
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
it is but it's on a different server and it's shit now lol

i mean unless you like people just spamming puerto mcrico's bots 24/7
http://www.staiain.net/StepMania/smw...ex.php/KBO_IRC

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #310
t-rogdor
tane orb

holy shit i miss isketch nights
isketch nights were the best
also pat hook me up with an invite to that skype chat
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #311
swordmasterz
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to swordmasterz

It seems like most pack threads in recent years have extremely diminished attention after the first week (so I've noticed)

It's not U mochers it's us :'(
Old 02-28-2013, 03:29 PM   #312
NeoMasterPie
Forum User

fucking RIP stepmania...............

NeoMasterPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-1-2013, 01:14 AM   #313
Kraezymann
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Kraezymann

INCOMING WALL OF TEXT

So to start things off, I just want to mention that I am in no way a master tapper. The majority of the songs here I failed, but I have failure set to let me
play the whole song through anyways; I usually like to see the whole thing

And I turned mines off. I'm already no good at this game and the mines just make me worse. So if your file had mine theory or something crazy, I will not
have noticed.

Lastly, I apologize if my reviews are a little inconsistent. I have no skill, and occasionally passed by button mashing. I think I make it known if I did, but if one or two seem off thats probably all it is

Abandon
- [Failed] - Cool song though

Am I A Psycho
- Honestly I'm not sure if this is the first rap song I have on here or not, but I like how its not something I usually play. Thought the steps were pretty
fun too. Nice work, dude

Amber Shores
- [Failed]

Apple Butter
- Hard on C650, Light on 3x. I played the two of them so that I could also see the xmod changes. Nifty song; fun and subtle bpm changes after the midway
point were a good touch. I like the file, though I might make Standard my go-to chart to play next time, as I struggled through the beginning of Hard

At Dawn
- Pretty okay. I had some troubles throughout the song; mostly just need to work on my timing. The swing stream stuff messed me up

Avril 14th
- I have always liked this song, and had yet to see it on my Stepmania. I'm glad it is now. I turned everything back on for it, and liked every second of
it.

Beyond Abilities
- [Failed]

Bird Sprite
- [Failed]

Black Lair
- [Barely failed] - Damn! I might have passed but my stamina got the better of me

Bonfire
- I am not a fan of dubstep. That said, this file was kinda fun. Thank you for that. The high-speed 8th jump streams kinda threw me for a loop, but other
than that it was pretty solid.

Boulafacet
- [Oh god why] - As soon as I heard the song I had an idea for what I was in for. For some reason, Nightmare songs bug me. I'm not saying its bad, its just
not something that I enjoy. The difficulty was way up there too. I'm sure its a good enough file, but I won't know until I can pass it

Canary Part 3
- [Barely Failed Hard, Pass Easy] - Cool song, fun chart. I did fail, but it was mostly just the speed I need. After some practice I should be able to hit
that fine. But it seems to me I have a good practice file for speed now. Good stuff

Chain Dumbin'
- [Failed]

Club Ibuki
- [Failed]

Cygnus... Vismund Cygnus
- [Failed Hard, Pass Standard] - Good stuff. Standard will be my go to chart, and was a lot of fun.

Dancingbox
- [Failed]

Deja Vu
- So after passing by the skin of my teeth, I know I'll be coming back to this one. It was just so catchy, and the steps presented the right amount of
difficulty for me. Nice work

Dengeki Tube
- [what do you think.jpg]

Dirtwalker
- This one reminded me of pfx' geeks coup d’état. A song that most people would struggle to call a song, and a chart that makes sense of it. Somehow. It
was cool, but my fiancé probably won't let me play it around her.

Dolize
- [Failed]

Drawcia Soul
- [Failed]

Dstrukt
- [Failed] - I want to be able to like this chart, but I need to be able to play it first. The song sounds so cool

Earth Tower Devotion
- [Failed]

End of the World
- Nice song, hard chart was hard enough for me to work on but still be able to pass.

Fatal Tragedy
- [Failed]

Final Battle vs Satan
- [Failed]

Floating Through Time
- Going alphabetically, this was a nice change of pace lol, a nice break. I enjoyed it

F***ing Paranoid
- [Failed]

Gamma
- [Failed] - Sorry I'm not good enough to review this one mollo

Ghosts
- [Failed Expert, Passed Hard] - I guess Hard would be good for practicing Expert. A fairly fun file that I could pass with relative ease with a bit of
difficulty towards the end.

Guitar Hero
- [Failed Hard and Standard, Passed Easy] - Is it me or are the 16th streams towards the end (after the long freezes) very similar (on H and S)? Hard was
fun up until that point. Standard was okay up to that point. Then they both do jumpstream. I would have been okay if it wasn't so difficult on Standard,
but it seemed to be just as hard. Maybe it was just me. Easy could have had the stream without the jumps (or at least toned down) and still be passable
too. Just some thoughts.

Gun Rock
- [Failed]

Hajnal2
- [Failed]

Hand Throw
- [Failed]

Happy Screaming Night Businessman
- [yep] - NDaD is like vsnares for stepcharts. Wicked hard. I honestly can't believe people are able to pass these songs.

Hayate
- [Failed]

I Knew You Were Trouble
- This song was a struggle. Mostly because I just wanted it to end. I like to listen to a specific radio station in the morning because the DJs are
actually interesting to listen to, but they play this song so much that I am starting to get sick of it. This chart (Hard) was a fairly reasonable chart
for the song, so no problems there, and I am thankful that you cut it where you did.

I Say Drink That S***
- [no]

id -
[Failed]

Infinite Prayer -
[Failed with mines, passed without, but does that matter lol]

Judgement Day
- Cool song, maybe a bit long. The... chorus I guess you could call it was a little difficult with the triples, but I seemed to be able to get by. Pretty
fun though

The Other JudGMENT Day
- [Failed]

Juicy
- Nifty. Catchy... but not quite as fun as some previous files

Koi no Somethingorother
- It was alright. Chart seemed to go with the song in terms of style, so if you were trying to make a bouncy chart, then kudos

Lataia
- [Failed] - The chart wasn't bad, it just seemed needlessly jumpy after the halfway point. Thats about the part where I failed anyways. Otherwise its nice
to see a different take on it, even if that part was too difficult for me.

Lawn Wake III
- [Failed]

Leia
- [Failed]

Lewd Violence
- [Failed] From Hard to Easy but at that point I didn't really want to keep trying

Lightning Strikes Again
- [Failed]

Little Drummer Punk Droid
- [Failed Hard, passed Standard] - I know you have released this before but has it always had the 2 easier charts? I can't remember if it did or not.
Either way, the jumps in Standard almost got to me but through sheer force of will I managed to overcome them. Pretty okay chart otherwise.

LMBO
- I kinda had to button mash to stay alive there at the end but I made it. Song gave me goosebumps

Log On
- [Failed]

Loli Fishing
- [Failed]

Lost Love
- [Failed]

Lost Woods
- [Failed Hard] - Was okay on Standard.

Lovely Bloodflow
- Pretty cool. Went well enough with the song, nothing bad to see here at all

Lunas Tower
- [Failed]

Machine
- [Failed] - Holy crap what was going on with that bpm. That was really... intriguing. I didn't notice it at first but when I did I thought that was really
cool haha

Made in Innocent
- [Failed]

Magical Voice Shower
- Barely passed that one. Was alright I guess, kinda weird song for a pack but thats your decision not mine lol.

Masodik Galamb
- [Failed]

Morning Sunlight
- This was cool. A good wake up song if I heard any haha

Near Dark
- [Failed Hard] - I passed easy but I don't think thats the intended chart.

Nippon Stuff
- Pretty easy. I didn't play Expert but was it your intention to make it easy? I'm not being an ass, I'm genuinely curious. Either way it was pretty fun,
if a little japanese for my taste

Non Stop
- [Failed]

O'er The Flood
- [Failed]

Ossuary
- [Failed]

Point of No Return
- [Failed]

Polis Ruin
- [Failed]

Pulse de Chocobo
- [Failed Hard, Pass Standard] - I really liked the game, so this was a bit of a surprise to see. Kinda fun.

Purple Drank
- [Failed]

Puyo Puyo Song
- [Failed Hard] - Standard was actually pretty fun, though.

Red Heat
- [Failed]

Reon
- [Failed]

Retro City
- [Failed] - But barely. I thought it was pretty cool. I just wish I was better at the game to enjoy it more

Robotomy
- [Failed] - What kind of music would you call this lmao

Satori de Pon
- [Failed]

Sentou Amu
- [Failed]

Since 1983
- [Failed]

Sol Cosine Job 2
- [Failed]

Sorceress Elise
- [Failed]

Still Getting It
- [Failed Hard] - Standard seemed like a pad chart almost, so it was a fairly easy pass.

Strangeprogram
- [Failed]

Switcharoo
- [Failed]

Tabibito Rerun
- [Failed Hard] - Cool bpm tricks haha, thought that was pretty cool

Thanks For Nothing
- Pretty alright. Not a big fan of the song but it wasn't bad

The Cataclysm
- [Failed]

The Clear Blue Sky
- Was okay I guess. Not much to say about it haha

The Hero Returns Home -
[Failed]

The Least 100sec
- [Failed]

The Road Is On Fire
- [Failed Hard] - Fun pad chart haha

Thrillseeker
- [Failed] - But the song sounded awesome

Tick
- Wasn't bad. Something seemed weird about it that I can't put my finger on. Not bad though

Training Mode
- Barely passed... it was pretty okay. Seemed kind of jump heavy, but I don't know if thats supposed to be layering or not.

Tsuagru ~Apple Mix~
- [Failed] - I am sure that this is totally accurate and on sync and everything, but I have zero skill to tell lol

Twirling Star
- [Failed]

Unfounded Revenge
- Neato! Pleasant chart (Hard anyways) and a fun song.

Vivid In Heart
- [Failed]

Watch Out Pt 2
- [Failed]

While Tha Rekkid Spinz
- [Failed] - But I am glad that someone made a keyboard chart instead of just another pad edit. Maybe soon I'll be able to get around those jumps.

Windowlicker
- I made a chart for this song years back. You did a much better job. Thanks

Wolfgangs 5th
- [Failed] - But it was fun to watch. Kudos for taking the time to make it, wish I could have had the skill to pass it

Xtremepolesta
- [Failed]

(I wanna give you) Devotion
- Wow, much more fun than I was expecting. Nice work

... In a Movie
- Holy crap, I actually passed. I almost lost it on the two solos towards the end, but somehow kept it together. I would probably fail if I play it again,
so I think I'll wait before I try again haha. Kinda fun though, will be playing again when I know I can get the solos haha.

So there you have it. I don't think this particular review will satisfy most people, since I only passed about 30%-35% of the pack... if that. But maybe somehow it will inspire others to play the pack and do the same or something.

Submit to this -
Kraezymann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-1-2013, 01:31 AM   #314
intensez
FFR Player

random reviews woah !! graded by F D C B A welcome to skoo kidz

am i a psycho - played this file. with my face. anyway i like this file, really simple and perfect for MA. A
amber shores - no, i did not like this file. for a lot of reasons. D
apple butters - weird patterns here and there but overall solid and really fun to tap. B
at dawn - ugh this SONG is awesome. however i really wish you stepped some of the sounds that i was hearing and that could of made this way more fun. meaning i wish there was more layering and the difficulty was a tad higher, not making the file hard but make it flow better B
beyond abilities - reminds me of a baq file. had great colored note fun along with nice patterns, then theres that goddamn weird pattern that kills the file. ie the main melody pattern, CAN U TAP TAP JUMP ONE HANDED MOTHERFUCKER B
boulafacet - dis real cool A
canary part III - single single jump jump DNB OH SHIT C
de ja vu - like this but the main vocal stepping kinda made me go eh B
DENGEKI tube - ez and p fun until the linus syndrome kicks in B
dirtwalker - easily one of the coolest, most original files in the entire pack. A
drawcia soul - basically i listened to this, played it once, and went o this is one of those dump files C
dstrukt - awesome song with an awesome file to go along with it. A
id - at first i thought dis was kil. then i realized its puppet when those sweet colored solos kicked in $$ A
infinite prayer - ya i just prayed myself to hell with all dem explosions honk honk vrooooooooom C/B idk
lost woods dubstep - MINES MINES MINES DUBSTEP O SHIT LOOK AT ME, p much what i expected out of a dubstep file C
luna-s tower - yes kil emulation A
ringo's theme - played this when you released it. straightforward and simple, my style $$ B
robotomy - idk about this, its really fucking long and felt way too tryhard but i know this was definitely worked really hard on so B
tsugaru - holy shit so hard but so awesome thank you for making a solid classic file that felt like what old simauthors of the yore would make A

thsi is all i got for now, ill review more fiials sometime soon pce $$
intensez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-1-2013, 01:49 AM   #315
t-rogdor
tane orb

the thing about robotomy is that it's basically the penultimate "Too Deep For You" file

which to be totally honest considering we're talking about a computer game where you see colorful notes and hit your keyboard like a fucking ape to weird music isn't something i should say, this is a goddamn game

i'm gonna go soak my head in some water
Old 03-1-2013, 02:08 AM   #316
eastsideman09
poker face

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
i'm gonna go soak my head in some water
post ur re-reviews first doe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
wow ur pretty
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiggles View Post
caring should be a get-outable offense
eastsideman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-1-2013, 02:12 AM   #317
macgravel
Resident Poopbutt

Okay, I sent in two files.
macgravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-1-2013, 05:29 AM   #318
FissionMailed1
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to FissionMailed1

lol

YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.
FissionMailed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-1-2013, 05:57 AM   #319
NeoMasterPie
Forum User

its macg so accepted

NeoMasterPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-1-2013, 06:01 AM   #320
moches
FFR Player

retrospective autoaccept

pack is now at 109 files