Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-6-2005, 02:03 PM   #81
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

yay, everyone has showed themselves
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guide_989.jpg (79.3 KB, 122 views)
Old 01-6-2005, 02:05 PM   #82
M-A-C
FFR Player

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
Quit bandwagoning, guys. Not that alain seems completely human, but we shouldn't jump on him and instalynch. Instalynches are BAD FOR HUMANS!! More time to figure people out come if you don't bandwagon, so either switch your votes to someone else or just stop bandwagoning, seriously.
I'm sorry if I am bandwagoning, but it's still early in the game. I usually change my vote 1 to 3 times during 1 night. I just think he sounds suspicious. In fact, if it gets 1 vote away from instalynch I'll end up changing my vote cause I'm not sure he's a wolf yet.
Old 01-6-2005, 02:07 PM   #83
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

What 'shocks me as seriously odd' is that you're jumping on people for trying to support their arguments and ignore stupid people who agree with you for the wrong reasons *see below your post*. Maybe you should vote for yourself?

PS kilga, chardish, mac, nforcer, jursey, whorlican, 1 post, 1 vote. Yay
I'm not implying anything. some of you supported it well.lazy unparticipative...
Old 01-6-2005, 02:13 PM   #84
M-A-C
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
What 'shocks me as seriously odd' is that you're jumping on people for trying to support their arguments and ignore stupid people who agree with you for the wrong reasons *see below your post*. Maybe you should vote for yourself?
What would seem even more odd is changing my vote for no reason. I already said there's a good chance I'm going to vote for someone else, but not until I have a good reason.
Old 01-6-2005, 02:43 PM   #85
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
I hate having to go to bed at 10 o' clock on school nights, then not having the school the next day becuase of bad weather. Whatever, though. I'm here now.

Lupin's joke was actually pretty clever. His username "Lupin" comes from the Latin word Lupus, which means wolf. Everyone else ruined it by postwhoring like mad with lame copies of the joke.

That said, I really don't have much to say that hasn't already been said. Roopert was likely killed for not being likely to be guardianed. This is why if I were guardian, I'd guardian like the third most wanted by the wolves, because the wolves always stay away from the first couple of picks for fear of guardian. Also, about the newbs being agents thing, it would be like Alain said: at least one of the agents would be a good player and all the newbs would look up to them.

Also, I figured something out from jTWG; your random votes are truly useless. The only way to make them not useless is DON'T say it's random. Pull some sort of reasoning for it out of your ass. I will be abstaining from voting, though, because I know I can't get any reasoning for a vote on anyone, besides that they haven't posted. That's not fair to vote for them because of that yet though. Maybe they just had to go to bed (like me) then school.

I so told him that. I IM'd him and I was like 'You're a wolf/agent because your username starts with Lupin. Like professor R. J. Lupin from Harry Potter. He was a werewolf' or something along those lines.

Props to Lupin for giving me credit for telling him that. Stupid idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 01-6-2005, 02:47 PM   #86
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

so am I voted for because my name is bolded?
Old 01-6-2005, 02:53 PM   #87
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

How can he be a werewolf? No werewolves are in this game....

Hey wait....

Who is Lupin the 3rd, really? Nobody knows for sure. Is he possibly a secret agent...? Oh noes!

All this bantering is really getting us nowhere, though.... this arguing is starting to make me wonder... I don't think wolves would fight back and forth so agressively. Unless it's being staged.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 01-6-2005, 02:58 PM   #88
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin_the_3rd
so am I voted for because my name is bolded?

Uh. no. I was bolding the whole line, that means I wanted it to stand out from the rest....retard.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 01-6-2005, 02:59 PM   #89
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

Quote:
All this bantering is really getting us nowhere, though.... this arguing is starting to make me wonder... I don't think wolves would fight back and forth so agressively
I think you're dissecting this a little too much...it was a joke
Old 01-6-2005, 03:05 PM   #90
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

morons, all of you, jurs feel like posting something useful?

Old 01-6-2005, 03:28 PM   #91
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Useful? Well, probably not.

Lupin says he thinks that wolves(or agents, in this case) wouldn't come out so agressively (see alainbryden), unless he thinks that we will all think that he wouldn't do such a thing using some kind of reverse-reverse psychology. Lupin says he doesn't think alain would pull that on noobs at the game, but he's probably just looking for an easy way to not be thought of as an agent. I'm suspicious of alain, but im not bandwagoning and voting for him because I don't know enough about him yet.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-6-2005, 03:37 PM   #92
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah
jurs feel like posting something useful?
I don't think jurs is the only one guilty of useless posting here. So far everyone has either posted too little for me to guess about them, seem to be human, or are just a little suspicious (Alain). I'm not necessarily saying I think Alain is a wolf, I just think he's acting pretty weird and that everyone should keep an eye on him. Also, I noticed something about Alain while talking with blah: Alain has been a wolf two times before and he never acted like that in those times. Odds are he's a human this time and he's using a poor technique that will likely get him lynch'd.
Old 01-6-2005, 03:43 PM   #93
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Whorli's internet is acting up (which is odd, since we're in the same house and on the same wireless connection....), so she asked me to post this for her:

I'm very sorry that I haven't been around. I'll post more once I am able to access FFR from my computer.
Old 01-6-2005, 04:06 PM   #94
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Whorli's internet is acting up (which is odd, since we're in the same house and on the same wireless connection....), so she asked me to post this for her:

I'm very sorry that I haven't been around. I'll post more once I am able to access FFR from my computer.
Why didn't she just log in on the computer you're using to post?
Old 01-6-2005, 04:07 PM   #95
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

cuz tass is tass and supposedly refused to get up or off the computer

Old 01-6-2005, 04:13 PM   #96
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Exactly. Because a crowbar and margarine and three hefty guys (none of which I have access to) couldn't get his scrawny butt off the chair Either way, a couple of reboots and I'm back.

There's so much talk about alain with his whining and whining that he is SO human and SO not going to be wolfed because all his ramble about being HUMAN is going to get him lynched. I think this is a case of "the lady doth protest too much"--he won't shut up about it and that is very suspicious to me. I need to reread the thread, but I think I may soon change my vote.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 01-6-2005, 04:13 PM   #97
User6773

ATTENTION IDIOTS.

ALL YOUR POINTLESS BICKERING ABOUT THE LUPIN JOKE IS MAKING ME THINK YOU'RE TRYING TO FLOOD THE TOPIC WITH GARBAGE POSTS TO THROW PEOPLE OFF.

The next person to bring it up (or make a stupid joke) gets my vote. This isn't the best thread to joke around in, we have a game to win.

Old 01-6-2005, 04:42 PM   #98
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Ok, this is how I see it.

Kefit said that Alain is acting like he has a special role.

I have yet to see someone come in here, and defend him, so I'm guessing he isn't a mason.

So that means he could be the guardian/psychic, and we should keep him.... OR, he very well could be a wolf.

I think it's not a safe idea to lynch him day one, although he has certainly raised my brow.

EDIT: forgot a word
Old 01-6-2005, 04:43 PM   #99
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
Holy shit, we don't have 13 pages yet. Must be a slow game.

I'm going to vote for alainbryden because I think he's dancing around in the spotlight too much. If he's an agent, then he's doing exactly what he should be doing by calling attention to himself. Every time someone makes a scene really early in the game people think "no agent would come out in the open this much this early in the game" so it's a nice cover.
Alain was acting very suspicous and seemed as an easy target. Kilga jumped on it right away. It was kilga's only post, 3 pages ago, and lacked any evidence other then stating the obvious.
Old 01-6-2005, 05:21 PM   #100
M-A-C
FFR Player

I'm going to lay off Alainbryden for a while. I have another suspicion about someone, but I'm not sure. So I'm changing my vote to....ummm Nothing. I can do that right? If not I'll just make a rondom vote.
Closed Thread