Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2004, 09:02 PM   #1
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default TWG IV - Turbulence in the Air - End of Day 5 - Wolves Win

"Last call for Flight 743 nonstop to France,” Boomed a l0ud speaker at Buffalo Niagara International Airport.

There were only 16 people at gate 42, and none of them were talking to each other. It seemed it was going to be a very long flight.

"PLEASE HAVE YOUR TICEKTS READY"

One by one, they all boarded the plane, all shaking the captains hand, and taking their seats promptly.

"Please take a look at the four exits, located here, here, and two in the back. Clip your seat belt like this, and pull it tightly. If you need anything, just push the button, and one of us will be right with you, thank you for flying Synthlight Air."

Takeoff was a few minutes later; the flight was very quite, not much said, until a little dispute arose.

"HURRY UP IN THERE" yelled Kilgamayan, "YOU DON'T NEED TO BE IN THERE FOR 30 MINUTES".

"Please calm down sir and take your seat,” asked the stewardess. A few moments later, Guidohunter walks out of the bathroom, and gives a smug look to Kilga. They go back to their seats, and the captain comes on the l0ud speaker.

"Good evening everyone, this is your captain speaking, we are just now heading over the Atlantic Ocean, and it’s going to be about another 8 hours. We will be getting into some turbulence soon, and are going to turn off the lights, for your comfort".

The lights dim....

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"What was that!" Shouted Qreepy

"Head for the cockpit" Yelled a muffled voice.

"WE GOTTA SAVE THE CAPITAN" a voice yelled.

All at once, everyone tried to get to the cockpit, not really knowing what was going on, the door flew open, and moments later, the plane went into a straight dive. Quickly, someone managed to straight out the plane, but a bit too much, as everyone flew to the back of the plane, knocking most of them unconscious.

About 3 minutes later, they were skidding into a forest, on a deserted island, at a surprisingly smooth angle.

4 hours later, everyone started to wake up.

"What the Hell happened!" Yelled Cenright

"It seems we've crashed, is everyone ok?"

several 'Yeas' came from around the cabin, except one

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" yelled stretchypanda

"What’s wrong" yelled 5 voices almost simultaneously

"HE'S, HE'S, DEAD!", she fainted.

Everyone rushed over to see what was going on. Kefit's throat had been slit, and blood was everywhere.

"This wasn't no accident, he was murdered." 87x said.

"What are we to do?" Asked Tassel

"Well, it seems there might be a few terrorists among us, since all of us but kefit are still here, we mind as well go onto the island, and see if we can find us some shelter" Suggested Tnyhwk.

"Great idea, lets head out" Q added.

After stumbling onto the island, many found firewood, and other supplies to make shelter. After about an hour, Blahblah called everyone to the beach.

"It seems to me we need to get rid of the terrorists before we can try and signal for help, is anyone opposed to voting them out sea? I think that will be the fairest" blahblah preached.

"Sounds good to me,” added Cypher

Everyone else nodded, and it was set, that soon, there would only be 14.

It is now Day 1

24 hours @ 6:30am
36 hours @ 6:30pm

Instalynch at 8

Once all votes are cast, the votes will be tabulated, only an instalynch can happen after 24 hours. Remember, this game is the same as before with one exception, Master Wolf, when the Seer Sees the Master Wolf, they come up Human.

If you haven’t played before, look at the other games for rules, and pointers. Be sure to bold your vote. Good luck.

Player list:
87x
Aleco
Blahblah18
Cenright
Chardish
CypherToorima
Eyespewgreekfire
Guidohunter
Kilgamayan
QreepyBoris
Roopert
Stretchypanda
Tasselfoot
The Q
Tnyhawk900
Old 11-23-2004, 04:56 AM   #2
aleco
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to aleco
Default RE: TWG IV - Turbulence in the Air - Day 1 - Kefit doesn

Interesting how Tasselfoot wasn't killed first.
Old 11-23-2004, 05:00 AM   #3
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default RE: TWG IV - Turbulence in the Air - Day 1 - Kefit doesn

Spellchecker, LD?

I thought it funny how 87x had a mispelling in his line.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 11-23-2004, 05:13 AM   #4
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Okay, well I had all this great logic to get the ball rolling on day one and even had a strong accusation, but then I go and ask LD about the rules, and he answers, rendering all my logic completely useless.

Pah.

So, as for a random vote...My FFR clock says it's 12:11 (real time is 6:11, but the time zones are screwy). On the twelfth line of the chapter on which I am in my book, Watership Down, The eleventh letter is an i. I is the ninth letter of the alphabet, and the ninth name on the list is Kilgamayan

EDIT: Aleco, that was what all my logic was about. Surely the wolves would try to off Tassel first, since they had a free shot, but then I found out that somebody was guardianed, too. Who's the most likely person to be guardianed? Tasselfoot. Of course, this doesn't destroy the possibility that he is a wolf, only that that's what I was first thinking.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 11-23-2004, 05:45 AM   #5
aleco
FFR Player

I never said he was a wolf. I was trying to start some conversation. And if they are guardianed, doesn't that go in the script? If the Guardian picks the right guy no one dies, so it couldn't have been him. Like only once before that happened.
Old 11-23-2004, 06:44 AM   #6
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Kefit seems a rather random choice for a Day 1 kill to me since he didn't do too much last game vocally. The only person I can think of that might have reason to kill him is Cenright given the postgame comments from Game 3.

I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 11-23-2004, 08:15 AM   #7
User6773

First off, LD:

SPELLING!
PUNCTUATION!
PLEASE!

Punctuation rules:

Periods go at the end of sentences. <---(Like this)

A punctuation mark always ends a quotation on the inside of the quotes. If the sentence continues, the next word is uncapitalized. Example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The English language
RIGHT:
"What are we going to do, Qreepy?" asked Tasselfoot.

WRONG:
"What are we going to do Qreepy" Asked Tasselfoot"
Separate sentences are separated by periods, not commas.

And cripes, kid, run it through a spellchecker! My untrained eye counts 18 mistakes, and I'm sure I've missed some.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now for voting.

Kefit and Kilga seem pretty good friends; thus, if they were on opposite sides of the court they would probably be somewhat worried that one of them might accidentally slip something to the other. Thus, if Kefit was a wolf, Kilga would be a logical kill, and vice versa. He said that Kefit was a "rather random choice" - this is ironic because for everyone in the game besides Kilga, he would be a random choice - however, Kilga has at least somewhat of a reason for doing away with him.

It seems kind of weird that Kilga would be so impasse to Kefit's death; almost as if he expected it. Last game he made a big angry deal when Kefit died, this time he just posted his "funeral for a friend" image and didn't even comment on it.

I'm not saying that this is behavior that guarantees someone's a wolf. I'm saying this is Day 1 and we don't have anything better to go on. But something really seems fishy here. Kilgamayan.

Old 11-23-2004, 08:40 AM   #8
aleco
FFR Player

You know what would kill us: if Chardish was a wolf. Especially if he was the master wolf. Wow, that would suck.
Old 11-23-2004, 09:01 AM   #9
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Attn: English Nazi's.

I'm sorry the story had errors, I wrote it a few days ago in Word, and spell checked it, but when I tried opening it this morning to post, my Microsoft Word licence expirered , and I lost it (After trying to find it first).

Squeek offered to spell check my stories first, so there won't be any more spelling errors.

Thanks

EDIT: I ran it through word here at school, I think I took care of them all Happy Voting!
Old 11-23-2004, 10:07 AM   #10
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

well, as per usual... i am thankful to be alive on day 1.

I'm going to have to go with the same logic i've used the past 2 games as to why i am alive as well. I am the most likely person to be guardianed, therefore i am an unlikely target to be killed at night, regardless of how tempting it is.

i agree that Kefit is an interesting choice. I said many times last game that Kefit was in my group of "smart people" (including in the post game), so i definately see Kefit as a decent choice to go in night 1. He is smart, but not at the top of the list. Plus, he played last game very well from the guardian role.

I like all the logic people are going with so far, but i would like to have more before i vote.
Old 11-23-2004, 10:20 AM   #11
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

Chardish brings up an excellent point, and I'm glad he did, because I was thinking along the same lines. At first I was like, "Aw, but why would he kill his friend?" and then I remembered the point of this game. Haaah. Anyway. It makes perfect sense for Kilgamayan to want Kefit dead on the first day, for reasons already stated. I know that, were I a wolf, I would have a hard time keeping it from Guido (and I imagine things would be the same for him?), because I talk to him all the freaking time (imagine that), and it's easy to let things slip, or to just not talk about the game, which would be equally suspicious. So, I think Kilga wanted Kefit out of the way early to avoid any issues.

OR MAYBE THE WOLVES KNEW WE WOULD DRAW THIS CONCLUSION AND RAN WITH IT.

There's no telling. I must be delirious after fainting. w00t.

Oh, and aleco is right, isn't he? If the target is guardianed, no one dies, right? How would that work the first night? Someone's gotta die for there to be a plot. Whatever.
Old 11-23-2004, 10:43 AM   #12
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Actually, I rarely talk to Kefit over AIM for anything other than "business", so if I were a wolf I'd have no problem not telling him.

I think you're right with the "wolves knew we would draw this conclusion" bit, and admittedly my initial post didn't exactly help my case.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 11-23-2004, 10:44 AM   #13
Cenright
You thought I was a GUY?!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Location: Beaumont (A town with 25 times fewer people than this site)
Send a message via AIM to Cenright Send a message via MSN to Cenright Send a message via Yahoo to Cenright

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
It seems kind of weird that Kilga would be so impasse to Kefit's death; almost as if he expected it. Last game he made a big angry deal when Kefit died, this time he just posted his "funeral for a friend" image and didn't even comment on it.
But remember, wolves are trying to put on an act. What would kilga want to do in that act? Be angry again.

Since this has already happened to kilga once and the precedent was set, he could have just posted the picture, because we already know his feelings.

It is all about should he have shown his anger or not? Did he already feel it was shown?
Old 11-23-2004, 10:45 AM   #14
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

;_;

I certainly wasn't expecting this. Have fun, everyone.
Old 11-23-2004, 10:57 AM   #15
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchypanda
If the target is guardianed, no one dies, right? How would that work the first night? Someone's gotta die for there to be a plot. Whatever.
The plot would've been different, thats all.
Old 11-23-2004, 11:00 AM   #16
Cenright
You thought I was a GUY?!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Location: Beaumont (A town with 25 times fewer people than this site)
Send a message via AIM to Cenright Send a message via MSN to Cenright Send a message via Yahoo to Cenright

The first was Chardish's scenario that Kilga and Kefit are close and so to kill the other keeps decption a little easier from being found out.
The problem is that as wolf, you wouldnt want to kill one of those that you can use to inflitrate the alliance system. A close friend is an easy catch that way, and so I am not sure he would want to kill him. (Unless Kilga thinks he doesn't have the skills to pull if off.) That would mean Kilga wouldnt be a wolf, because he would want kefit to live.

or

This is from my experience as a wolf. I killed LD last game as a preventive measure. People always want to go back to those that they talked to last game. LD was good at bringing things together in Game 2, and after the end I learned that he was a role. To kill some one who was a role in last game is somewhat helpful, in that their role experince can be passed down. LD also has the smarts about him.

The kefit of game 3 could have been chosen like the LD of game 2 was.

Quote:
Kefit seems a rather random choice for a Day 1 kill to me since he didn't do too much last game vocally. The only person I can think of that might have reason to kill him is Cenright...
If kilga could have analyzed my above logic, (which I doubt) then he would have known that putting it on me worked well.
Of course, that would mean that it wouldnt be a random choice.

Quote:
...given the postgame comments from Game 3
Shows that he didnt have the analysis of me, and he just throws out whoever put his name out in post game.
Why post game? Why not look at last game? Post game says nothing about a person, because nobody had this games roles. You have no idea how roles will change things from then, to follow last games logic, I would have hit The_Q.

By the way, is anyone else going to talk? I dont want this to be as inactive as last game.

Edit: Tass/chardish thing was fixed. Sorry.
Old 11-23-2004, 11:09 AM   #17
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

um... that was chardish's logic, not mine. my logic is that kefit is a smart person but not that the top of the radar, so he makes a good choice to be killed, yet not one likely to be guardianed.

to clear up the mess: as an example... say i was targeted to be killed by the wolves on night 1. but, the guardian also protected me on night 1. then the plot would be like night 2 of TWG3. where the person is saved. since that didn't happen, i wasn't targeted on night 1. the most likely reason why this is... is that they feared i would be guardianed, which would be terrible for them, because the entire game would know i was human, which almost completely guarentees human victory. yes, yes... i'm a cocky bastard. i know.
Old 11-23-2004, 01:33 PM   #18
aleco
FFR Player

Yeah, that's what I thought.
Old 11-23-2004, 02:24 PM   #19
The_Q
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to The_Q Send a message via Yahoo to The_Q

I guess Tass is on the chopping block. I give him but 3 nights, eh? As long as he's taken out

I think I'll have to agree on that. He's too valuable to lose, so I'm sure the guardian will protect him for a while. Then again, I'm most likely to be killed next (night 2 TWG3).

Have you realized that this is the first time the first round is not totally random?

Q
Old 11-23-2004, 02:26 PM   #20
aleco
FFR Player

Well, I'm not voting for Tass this round unless something important comes up, we still have time, so I will wait a few hours before I vote.