Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 01:50 PM   #1
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20
Default jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch (Day 1)

Chapter One: The Gate Of Doom

The room was dark and silent as 12 pods stood there, like tombstones. Suddenly, the lights slowly turned on to a soft dim as the pods started to turn on and power up. As the light shined on the pods, they each had a huge X on them symbolizing that the habitants within them were dangerous people. Each of the pods had a status screen stating who each person was...

Char Aznable, the well known Zeon serial killer. Kyoo Mingsao, got caught stealing candy from a baby in Wal-Mart. Mike Hock, a drug dealer whose drugs have caused many people to overdose. Lao Zhang Chang, a famous chinese killer known for cutting his victims vital areas and covering them with vinager. Sarg, a rouge sniper whose killed every one of his superiors before getting caught. Csiko Post, a man who got caught ripping the "do not remove" tags off of sofas in furnature retail outlets. Jack, a "Jack The Ripper" copy-cat killer. Simru, a crazy psycho who killed people by shoving bubblegum into peoples throats. Vash, who was charged with killing an entire town because they didn't believe he put a hole in the moon. Chris, a san francisco gang leader who ended up getting caught because his gang turned on him during a gun fight with police. Charlie, an outspoken idiot who was caught sleeping with the presidents wife. And Dave, a hardcore video gamer that let things go to his head and went on a muderous rampage through a shopping centre

As the pods opened, each man exited while Csiko fell to the floor.

"FUCK, where the hell am I?" Csiko asked as he slowly rose to his feet. "Well, I can say one thing, we ain't in kansas anymore bitch" Chris said as he walked out of his pod. Jack pulled out a shiv he was hiding in his pant leg, "I'm going to make all of you my bitches!!". Just then, Chang dropped in behind Jack and kicked him in the back sending Jack to the ground and his shiv into the air. Chang mutters something. "What the fuck is he saying?" demands Sarg. "He said that if you can't act honorably, then stay silent." Mingsao answered. "Well how about I stick my knife in his..."
"SILENCE!!!!!" a loud, ringing voice said. A huge screen came down from the ceiling and revealed a bald man holding a cat. "My name is master evil and this my cat, Mr. Wiggles. I have brought you all here today to compete for your freedom..."
"Dude, you really look like someone I've seen before...THAT'S IT!!!! You're copying that stupid character from those Austin Powers movie, Dr. Evil." Charlie shouted at the screen.
"No I don't..." Mr. Evil started to state, "Yes you do, and your stupid cat looks like Mr. Evil's cat, you're such a rip-off its not even funny.
"Silence!!!!" Master Evil shouts, "for insulting Mr. Wiggles, you must DIE!!!!!" Just then, Master Evil pushed a button which opened the floor beneath Charlie sending him to his death.
"Now then, as I was saying...oh yes, you're all hear because society has decided you are too dangerous to be kept alive. So, I pulled some strings and brought you all here to test my little...experiments." The remaining felons looked at each other in dismay. "What chu talkin bout Evil?" Mike asked. "I'm talking about you testing my experiments in exchange for your freedom and the chance to win...1 billion dollars."
"Wow, 1 billion dollars, that's enough to buy my own island." Chris said, "Its also enough to make all my problems go away." Sarg proclaims.
"Now, if you accept my terms, walk through that door.", Master Evil pushes another button and a steel door opens to front of them. "Good luck, you're going to need it, muhahaha. muhahahahaha. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" The big screen vanishes.
"I don't know about you guys, but this is creeping me out." Csiko says as he crosses his arms. "Screw it you little girly man, watch me show you how real men act." Simru says. Just then, Simru starts yelling with his arms raised and runs through the opening. "What a weird little man" Vash announces. "That doesn't matter now, apparently we've got some work to do, so lets do this and get our freedom." Sarg advises as he starts walking towards the door. As each person walks through the door, they all start thinking. What experiment did Master Evil have in mind? Were they really going to get their freedom or the promised money? All they knew was their freedom laid beyond that door.

Hope you enjoyed the first installment, the roles are being sent out ASAP. Good luck to all players. Once you receive your roles, I'll need PM's from the appropriate roles.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:14 PM   #2
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20
Default RE: jTWG VII: The Gate Of Doom Opens

Ok, something I forgot to add. I'm only giving a 24 hour time limit for PM's to come in (I'll possibly make an exception if a good reason is provided). If I don't receive it by 6:19 PM Eastern, I'll start writing the day 1 story and there will be no kill for the night. And the lynching vote time limit will be 48 hours.
Old 05-24-2005, 08:07 PM   #3
User6773

Someone told me to unlock this topic cause it was Day 1. Frankly, I don't really want to be bugged with moderating this game. Therefore,

Anyone who posts during the night will have their access to the TWG forum revoked.

Game host, alert me if this happens. Remember that you can delete your own post if you made a mistake if you do it quickly enough.

Old 05-25-2005, 03:02 PM   #4
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Default jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

Chapter Two- The Hidden Catch

The twelve felons were led into a narrow hallway as they passed through the entrance. The smell of the walls were smells that would make any normal person feel sick to their somachs...but not for these individuals. Char and Sarg were trailing the other 10, "Hey, I've got a question for you, how about you and I kill the rest of these losers and take the money and the freedom for ourselves" Char whispered to Sarg. "Sorry, not interested." Sarg answered in a low tone, "come on man" Char reasoned, "Why won't you just help me kill off everyone?". Sarg turns and grabs Char by the throat causing Char to gasp, everyone turns to look at what the commotion. "Do you even know why I killed as many people as I did? I'll tell you. Every person I killed, I killed for my country. Each of them were willing to trade their lives to make a tear in the fabrics of the innocence. So, as you can see, I only kill when it's necessary." Sarg starts to walk past everyone but stops and turns and looks at Char. "You, I'm happy to say, I'd kill for free." Sarg proclaimed as he walked off. Everyone looked at Char than quickly followed Sarg as to say that Sarg was the one that they wouldn't want to mess with.

After walking for hours down this long hallway, they reach a breaking point. A hallway that broke into 11 small doors and one coffin. "What the *&(# is this supposed to be?" Chris yells, "11 doors and a coffin, I've seen better situations." Then, within the darkness, they all heared a loud laugh. A large projection showed on the coffin.

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! So, how our my little guinea pigs enjoying their stay?" Master Evil said with a sly voice. "I can't take this anymore, I wanna go home" Csiko cries. "Shut up you little wimp" Simru says with an aggresive voice. Just as he said that, Csiko slaps Simru to the floor. "Who's the wimp now asshole?" taunts Csiko. Chang then goes over to help Simru up but notices something about him. Chang then rushes over to Mingsao and whispers in his ear. "What's going on now, is he dead?" Jack asks with a mischivious smile. "No, on the contrary, Chang believes that Simru may be hiding something in his hair" Mingsao explains. They all go over to the passed out Simru and look at his head noticing something very strange. Vash slowly runs his fingers through Simru's hair to reveal that Simru's long red hair. "OH MY GOD!!!!" Vash screams as Simru opens HER eyes. "He's a she disguised as a he!!!!!" Dave announces.

"Hello, EXCUSE ME!!!!!" Master Evil said in an annoyed tone, "You forget to realize that I'm the one in charge here with some news that you would really like to here." Everyone turns their attention to the screen trying to forget what they've just seen. "There's two things that I forgot to mention. Number one, there's traps all over my little maze, DEADLY...traps." Master Evil says with an evil smile, "And number two, someone amongst you is working...for me. So, in order to ensure your survival through this maze, you must sacrifice the one you suspect and put him in this coffin to proceed through the maze...muhahaha". Just then, Master Evil pushes a button and the screen goes blank.

"Ok, so what do we do now?" Mike asks. "What else can we do" Sarg utters, "we have to decide who's going in this coffin..."

Ok, if you can't already tell, there was no wolf kill due to NO PM. Therefore, my vengeance will be cast out by allowing the humans to try and eliminate the wolves. Good luck to all

Here's the AIM List of the remaining players

BBQ- bigchilikd- Charlie (who will be making a comeback, since I didn't receive a name from him which made me forget all about him, sorry dude)
ddrruler-JsRf325- Sarg
dAnceguy117- P337teh1337- Mingsao
Demon_Of_The_Comet- Demon God Char- Char
Benny1- Ninja Benny1- Chang
vashthestampede0987- Pyro31191- Vash
Tasuke- tasuke1382- Jack
hydrojakep- willweeverfly- Mike
Tank101- ddrunlmtd- Csiko
Mimru- Vootation- Simru
Gamepro17616- Gamepro17616- Chris
Freak83- Real Freak83- Dave

I'll be opening up a chatroom entitled "jTWGviichatroom" for those who wish to have a discussion with each other.

You have a 48 hour deadline to make a lynch, which would make the deadline 7:10est Friday evening. Good luck and it's 7 to insta.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:12 PM   #5
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

For now, most of the players are in the AIM chatroom "jtwg7" Go there for now.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:23 PM   #6
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Aaight, want to kick this off with a vote because we need communication and reactions as soon as possible, because there are no special roles to do anything and we need to get wolves to screw up. Benny1, I haven't seen you on since before night 1. With no wolfing, and after seeing everyone else on at least once during night 1, this makes me a little suspicious of you.

Everyone get in chat, it's vital that we discuss everything.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:29 PM   #7
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

It seems that I forgot about this being a Manhunt Style jTWG, so the guardian and psychic are now humans. Don't like it, complain to the people who wanted a manhunt style game.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:48 PM   #8
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro

It's not really a manhunt game if there are two wolves.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:51 PM   #9
Benny1
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Benny1

Voting for vash for continously trying to get the chat off topic.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:56 PM   #10
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

Well guys I'm open for voting upon because "I" keep taking the chat off topic. Dan go ahead reveal my fucking role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Old 05-25-2005, 03:58 PM   #11
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

ok, I warned you Vash...your role is the village idiot, LOL ROTFL
Old 05-25-2005, 04:14 PM   #12
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

Using the die I chose Tasuke C'mon people I don't want this to be like the last one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Old 05-25-2005, 04:16 PM   #13
Mimru
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Mimru Send a message via Yahoo to Mimru

Sorry to say I can't get on aim because my sister is being an idiot.
Well since I have nothing to go on I'll vote for ddrruler.
Note that the vote is random and I'll change it once I get on aim and find stuff.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:21 PM   #14
_BBQ_
FFR Player

Voting Benny so A. He reacts more strongly and B. He is acting like a n00b and this isn't his first jTWG as far as i've heard.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:35 PM   #15
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

I vote Vashthestampede0987 cuz hes a total fucktard
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:47 PM   #16
Tank101
I V vi iii IV I IV V
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Tank101

I have a very small suspicion of people in in the chat, but I feel I would be questioned too much. I have no supporting evidence, and I'm going to try to learn a little more before I vote, or start to make accusations.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:50 PM   #17
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

tank random vote used a dice and went down the list..
Old 05-25-2005, 04:50 PM   #18
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

OnlineHost: JsRf325 rolled 1 12-sided die: 9
JsRf325: k tanks got my vote
Old 05-25-2005, 04:56 PM   #19
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro

You guys are being gay. Making all of these votes that make no sense.

My vote for now is left undecided.
Old 05-25-2005, 05:15 PM   #20
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke

I have no reason to vote for anyone. So I won't.