Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Batch Forum > FFR Songs and Artist Permissions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2007, 04:35 PM   #1
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chromer Send a message via Yahoo to Chromer
Default Possible Permission for "Gigaton Punch"

I'm now talking to Saylen Strayer, the genius behind the song "Gigaton Punch" which is a rap tribute to Balrog from the Street Fighter II series. He sounds interested and I am waiting to hear back from him. If you haven't head this kickass song, click this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBHxXufqOEY

Not only does he have this song, but plenty more songs to contribute to the rap section. I will stepping Gigaton Punch but if anyone wants to check it for me, I'd be happy to let you help.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:48 PM   #2
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default Re: Possible Permission for "Gigaton Punch"

changed the thread title... that's really misleader, given you haven't actually gotten permission.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:50 PM   #3
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Sorry but it might as well be Permission. He sounds really excited about it.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:04 PM   #4
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Sorry for the bump. He said yes. I'm getting the MP3 as we speak.
Old 09-7-2007, 11:18 PM   #5
datvakid
FFR Player

o yeah, let me introduce my self, my name is EZy, one of the producers of the group Thu Keyz, which is made out of me EZy and Saylen Strayer. If you dont believe me check the myspace. www.myspace.com/ezymuzic. the first person on my friends list is saylen strayer the creater of the gigaton punch beat. You know damn well you did not talk to him and he dont even know who you are or what the hell you trying to get from him.
datvakid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-8-2007, 11:03 AM   #6
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
o yeah, let me introduce my self, my name is EZy, one of the producers of the group Thu Keyz, which is made out of me EZy and Saylen Strayer. If you dont believe me check the myspace. www.myspace.com/ezymuzic. the first person on my friends list is saylen strayer the creater of the gigaton punch beat. You know damn well you did not talk to him and he dont even know who you are or what the hell you trying to get from him.
You know, mistakes happen on FFR and we have problems with people pretending to be someone else. If the real preformer steps up and and can prove he's real and says that we dont have permission, then the Admins will take the song down (assuming the file even made it in at that time...most people have to wait 2 months to have a file/song in)
Im sure that Chromer isnt making this up, rather, he is talking to a false Saylen Strayer.

The above assumes that you who you say you are and know what you say you know, of couse. I regrete that I dont have to time to load Myspace when Im on dail-up :/

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-8-2007, 11:18 AM   #7
l Endorphin l
Maybe
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by datvakid View Post
As Lar said, If the real musician "Him-Self" steps up and talks to Tass, than the song will be taken down and no harm will have been done.

Secondly, learn to spell and use proper grammar if you want to be taken seriously.

Thirdly,
Quote:
You know damn well you did not talk to him and he don't even know who you are or what the hell you trying to get from him.
Well, Cromer is very well known and reliable here, I'm pretty sure he would not BS us. And if the artist "don't know" than number one, Why are you speaking for him. And number two, if he looked into FFR even the smallest bit, he would realize what Cromer is trying to get permission for.

So lessons learned.
1. Don't be an ass when trying to state something or you won't be taken seriously.
2. Lern2spell
3. Cromer r0x.
l Endorphin l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-8-2007, 11:19 AM   #8
jecht3009046
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

datvakid, if you're a producer, and Chromer hasn't actually spoken to the real Saylen Strayer, then how would you have known about this thread in the 1st place? Also, shouln't a PRODUCER of any form write more formally and intelligetnly?
jecht3009046 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-8-2007, 02:19 PM   #9
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
3. Cromer r0x.
Amen. I take Chromer over mr one-post anyday.

Will the real Saylen Strayer please post?

Old 09-8-2007, 02:28 PM   #10
TK_yesillkillubitchboez
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TK_yesillkillubitchboez Send a message via Yahoo to TK_yesillkillubitchboez

This is Retarded.

Like Games? Go here! join the forums! Now in Gold phase!
http://arcade.x3nopro.com/downloads.html

TK_yesillkillubitchboez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 10:25 AM   #11
datvakid
FFR Player

1. This is the internet, it aint school, doesn't matter how i type
2. My boy Saylen Strayer found this by typing Saylen Strayer in google and he showed it to me.
3. The reason i came here and did it instead of saylen strayer, i know this is going to sound dumb but, he is to lazy to make an account just to establish that he is really him.
4. If Chrome is talking to a false Saylen Strayer, give me his info or how ever you are talking to him so i can confront him myself.
5. Im to lazy myself to cause some fake bulls*** on the net, i got other things too do
6. And if i need to prove my idenity, here is me on boxden.com under the same name promoting my site http://slumz.boxden.com/showthread.php?t=978805 (he is number 1 on my friends list but he changed his id on myspace to topsy krett but still goes by saylen.)
7. And why would he be asking Saylen Strayer if he can use the song, Turbo T Double made the song
8. I even got Turbo T double on my top friends also under "Turbo" and i also got his mixtape cover front and back on my myspace which shows the producer credits of the album which contains gigaton punch which says produced by Saylen Strayer and My Bad which i produced. (go download the mixtape)

also Turbo T Double has another video out but its about chung lee, its called "yup yup yup" its on his youtube www.youtube.com/scrambletv

also he has another one coming out in the near future and its produced by saylen strayer also

if you dont believe i am who i am now, what else do i have to do
datvakid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:48 AM   #12
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Internet Drama...
Coolboyrulez0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:12 PM   #13
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
1. This is the internet, it aint school, doesn't matter how i type
Read our forum rules

Quote:
3. The reason i came here and did it instead of saylen strayer, i know this is going to sound dumb but, he is to lazy to make an account just to establish that he is really him.
wow. I wasnt going to post but that's just too rich right there. If my work/ID/whatever was being used in a way I thought was wrong I think I would take 3 minunts out of my day to make an account abd post saying "hey check my IP Address Im real" (hell, Im on dail-up, it took me more then 3 minunts to just post this and I STILL would do that).

Ok, well whatever It's in Chromer's hands. I'll let him take it from here.

Old 09-29-2007, 12:28 PM   #14
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

nobody cares. it's a stupid fad meme song that won't ever get into our game anyway... not to mention, this had died.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:38 PM   #15
devonin
Very Grave Indeed

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

Besides, its actually a tribute to the character M Bison from Street Fighter. Three cheers for changing the names of characters between the Japanese and American versions :P
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2007, 07:13 AM   #16
Starshot
/DJS\
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to Starshot Send a message via MSN to Starshot Send a message via Yahoo to Starshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
nobody cares. it's a stupid fad meme song that won't ever get into our game anyway... not to mention, this had died.
PYLONS

Old 10-1-2007, 02:53 PM   #17
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Hey DJS you should make some SF remixes.