Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How should the new combo colors default?
Default to specific colors for all new statuses 3 25.00%
Default to FC/Normal colors for new statuses 9 75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2020, 01:57 PM   #6
justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Feature Discussion: Combo Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumaestro View Post
That's ..not good.

Maybe I'm not reading the post correctly. I think I assumed all these would be enabled by default which it looks like that was wrong, my bad.

But, why not have enable/disable? Leave the normal/FC/AAA choices enabled, disable the new ones by default, and players can choose which ones they want
The options are all enabled and visible, with new colors by default - if you run the latest dev build you'll see all of them except Miss Flag.

The main point of this thread is the poll - option 1 is to have all of them with different colors from the start as default, option 2 is don't introduce new colors but give the option to change them to new colors.

The 'why not...' you say above is essentially what I'm recommending as option 2 - display those flags by default as the colors of FC/Normal, and if they want to set them as other colors they can. There's no functional difference between defaulting them to the same colors as the FC/Normal or hiding the options, except defaulting to share colors means they're not hidden behind another setting.

I can live with keeping them FC/Normal colors and letting users change them from there, but I would strongly argue against burying the functionality behind another setting just to show the option to customize and use those...

Last edited by justin_ator; 06-26-2020 at 01:59 PM..
justin_ator is offline   Reply With Quote