Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-3-2018, 10:26 PM   #381
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post

Wow none of that even crossed my mind. But it's good to know what to look out for when people are asking questions rather than just taking the questions for prodding/solving. thanks for explaining
Haha you are talking to me like I am an expert when I am pretty sure you have played a good bit more than me
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-3-2018, 10:35 PM   #382
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Well, it is awkward because he may not know that everything goes nutty at the last minute here usually. I have gotten very mad about it in the past. But for now I feel very bad about hanging the doctor (I hope he will play again in the future), and also about antori being talked into voting somebody who turned out to be a special role when he did not want to hang anybody at all. However, all we can do is press on.
Why do you feel bad about it now vs mad like before?

This doesn't sound genuine to me but I think it's because I was mad and I expected everyone to be mad
Old 12-3-2018, 10:37 PM   #383
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
Haha you are talking to me like I am an expert when I am pretty sure you have played a good bit more than me
No way I've played more games than you. I've only played I think 8 games including this one. You've probably played at least twice that many
Old 12-3-2018, 10:41 PM   #384
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
In my mind, a difference between how townspeople think and act, versus how the wolves do, is that wolves have more information on how they should vote and behave to meet their goals. Because of that, I am leaning that Jessie choosing not to vote for jefanno, is something she is a lot more likely to do as a town who is feeling overwhelmed. (It does remind me of behavior I mistakenly suspected someone else for, in another game, but I am doing my best to argue this in terms of stuff that is more accessible to everybody). I am keeping in mind that if Jessie is town, it is her first time having to figure out how to navigate an end of day time from a town perspective, which is part of why it makes more sense to me if she is not a wolf. So it is my opinion we were on the totally wrong track yesterday and neither of the people with multiple votes on them were wolves.

I would like to know everybody's thoughts on this, though especially funnygurl's.
I think you're right. When I checked the votes at the end I thought antori had put a vote on jefano to save Jessie but after reading EOD it turns out that jefano was guaranteed until ind pushed it to kitb. That makes her lack of a vote to self press a pretty big deal. I don't think a wolf would risk that. Especially with ind dying in the night and flipping town.
Old 12-3-2018, 10:51 PM   #385
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
I think you're right. When I checked the votes at the end I thought antori had put a vote on jefano to save Jessie but after reading EOD it turns out that jefano was guaranteed until ind pushed it to kitb. That makes her lack of a vote to self press a pretty big deal. I don't think a wolf would risk that. Especially with ind dying in the night and flipping town.
I'll be honest, despite being so concerned with these events at the beginning of the day they kind of slipped my mind. Yes ind kill was hecka sketch
Jess was hecka sketch
Fg was just gone lul
I wish there was some conclusion I could pull from ind voting jess and jess unvoting and jeffano acting weird and ind getting nightkilled when wolfy but I just can't
I feel like I'm on the edge of something just missing a little bit

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-3-2018, 10:52 PM   #386
star-crossed
FFR Player

Tfw you try to go home sick from work but have to scrape ice off your car. And then lock the keys in the car to go that...
Old 12-3-2018, 11:21 PM   #387
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Why do you feel bad about it now vs mad like before?

This doesn't sound genuine to me but I think it's because I was mad and I expected everyone to be mad
I mean I pretty much said it in the post... It is because he is brand new that I think it is a mix of bad luck and something I wish I thought about before it was too late. The seers that were hanged on the second day in my last two games I am salty toward, since it should've been obvious to them well in advance they were likely to be hanged.
Old 12-3-2018, 11:24 PM   #388
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
-so far funny and wayward vegabond had each other's backs more than anyone else in the game, it doesn't make them a wolf team they could simply be a town team but it's a weak argument.
What? Are you basing this entirely on my seer checking fg as town and then her calling me town for seer checking her green? Because outside of that I don't think I've interacted with her like, at all.

Quote:
i have never seen WV be a wolf before, but from what I recall he described himself as a pretty confident wolf player.
I think you may be confusing me with a competent player lol. I've only ever played two wolf games and both of those games I did terribly

Quote:
Tfw you try to go home sick from work but have to scrape ice off your car. And then lock the keys in the car to go that...
Aww noooo
Old 12-3-2018, 11:52 PM   #389
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
What? Are you basing this entirely on my seer checking fg as town and then her calling me town for seer checking her green? Because outside of that I don't think I've interacted with her like, at all.

I think you may be confusing me with a competent player lol. I've only ever played two wolf games and both of those games I did terribly

Aww noooo
I mean to be fair, I cant think of a pair of people that were as positive to each other as you two were on d0.

I know either you or someone else tslked to me sbout your wolf, play in a positive way before but I was unable to find it or remember what quality was being complimented. Maybe just that you are not quiet as a wolf. (This is my 8th game as well, by the way, if you count a turbo and an MU game)
Old 12-4-2018, 12:12 AM   #390
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Antori and Jess are giving me weird vibes. This is not a good reason but I'm voting Jess over antori because I'd feel bad if antori was lynched d1 and didn't get a chance to really play more of the game. Jess' reasoning for star left a bad taste in my mouth
So I feel like this can be summed up as you having a bad feeling about the fact that jessie is bad at probability

I somehow didn't realize that that was why you were voting her and I am not a fan
Old 12-4-2018, 12:18 AM   #391
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Boop

1) star-crossed: I have a hard time completely town reading you because of how I read some of the things you've said so far. It seems like you care but some of your posts don't sound very genuine. Also you're reasoning for questioning my motives when bringing up ffa's inconsistency came off more like in defense of FFA than a genuine concern for why I'm bringing things up. Like I said before though that could be a me issue. I've liked most of your posts though so the good out weight the bad. Slight town lean

2) inDheart Vanilla Town, Killed n1: I'm bummed because I like playing with you and you died

3) Wayward Vagabond: �� town ����

4) jessiebessie: I was scum reading you still up until I read EOD and now you're pretty much solid town for me. I don't see you ever not self pres in that situation unless ind was your partner. What bugs me about you is that you were so quick to drop your suspicion on people simply because they voted. You did it to fg and you did it to antori and it bugs me. Your EOD holds more weight for me though. Town

5) Funnygurl555: I don't like how you pop in to post some things here and there and then dip. So far you have Jess and town but didn't explain why. It just kind of seems like you don't really care what's going on like you aren't trying to solve the game because there isn't really much pressure on you to put in work. Wolf lean

6) jefanno1 Doctor, Lynched d0: you should've claimed bro >: ( but I do hope you play more!

7) antori: like I said in another post, I feel like I'm just tunneling on you and there's some confirmation bias because so many things make me wolf read you. You not wanting to vote without having people pressure you reminds me of my first wolf game, your vote on the lead wagon(your reasoning for the vote comes off as more echoing what others have said than genuine) and the way you've gone about asking questions regarding the wolf seer just rub me the wrong way. Wolf lean

8) Charu: get your head in the game dude. I remember a jtwg we played together you said you weren't posting much so that the new players could interact more but even then you were still posting good insightful things. So far you've just come off as flat and meh. I think you're either a lazy town or a wolf playing it utr and I don't like either of those. Null

9) flashflash account: you aren't playing the way you normally do and I'm not sure how to read that. I liked your exchange with star and I like the how you seem to have a lot of weight behind what you say but the inconsistencies have me worried. Like there's what I mentioned earlier regarding the seer thing but you also said that you'd be okay with lynching me yesterday because you wouldn't be able to solve me but later go on to say that while I may not have wolf tells I do have town tells that you could spot(and have seen through the questions I've been asking). These seem like small things but they stick out like a sore thumb to me. Wolf lean

Replacements:
1) Hakulyte: #1 replacement this game. He da real mvp
Old 12-4-2018, 12:18 AM   #392
star-crossed
FFR Player

I guess it is because you had another line of questioning, about how she was voting, that made more sense to me than the above

I feel like that kind of sums up your play so far, that you ask people a lot of questions and then they answer and you either ask a follow up or just say "oh that sounds town" but I am not really sure how it fits together cohesively as somebody trying to figure anything out
Old 12-4-2018, 12:20 AM   #393
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:

2) inDheart Vanilla Town, Killed n1: I'm bummed because I like playing with you and you died
and whose fault is that?
Old 12-4-2018, 12:33 AM   #394
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
So I feel like this can be summed up as you having a bad feeling about the fact that jessie is bad at probability

I somehow didn't realize that that was why you were voting her and I am not a fan
There were other reasons but that was the latest one that made me vote her

Quote:
I guess it is because you had another line of questioning, about how she was voting, that made more sense to me than the above

I feel like that kind of sums up your play so far, that you ask people a lot of questions and then they answer and you either ask a follow up or just say "oh that sounds town" but I am not really sure how it fits together cohesively as somebody trying to figure anything out
That's how I've always played and I've been lynched for it. I've been working on being more vocal about where I'm at mentally but I still struggle with that. I don't really know what else to say other than that's just how I play :shrug:

Quote:
and whose fault is that?
Your, probably!

That's it, the wolves are charu and star. Let's wrap it up guys we got'em!
Old 12-4-2018, 12:44 AM   #395
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
I mean to be fair, I cant think of a pair of people that were as positive to each other as you two were on d0.

I know either you or someone else tslked to me sbout your wolf, play in a positive way before but I was unable to find it or remember what quality was being complimented. Maybe just that you are not quiet as a wolf. (This is my 8th game as well, by the way, if you count a turbo and an MU game)
Putting a lot of weight on that single interaction is kind of silly though and just sounds like reaching to me. Fg has always jokingly town read everyone that town read her on d0.

It definitely wasn't me complimenting my wolf game that's for sure lmao.

Also I assumed you've been playing for like 4+ years lol
Old 12-4-2018, 12:48 AM   #396
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Putting a lot of weight on that single interaction is kind of silly though and just sounds like reaching to me. Fg has always jokingly town read everyone that town read her on d0.
Is that something you expect antori to know?
Old 12-4-2018, 12:51 AM   #397
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Also you're reasoning for questioning my motives when bringing up ffa's inconsistency came off more like in defense of FFA than a genuine concern for why I'm bringing things up. Like I said before though that could be a me issue.
Wait a minute...

Quote:

Wow none of that even crossed my mind. But it's good to know what to look out for when people are asking questions rather than just taking the questions for prodding/solving. thanks for explaining
Your reaction to my explanation was this glowing review of my critical thinking abilities. Now you are turning around and saying it didn't make sense to you and I was just defending ffa? These emotional reactions do not jive at all, I do not believe you.
Old 12-4-2018, 12:57 AM   #398
star-crossed
FFR Player

Wayward Vagabond
Old 12-4-2018, 01:00 AM   #399
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
Is that something you expect antori to know?
Nope

Quote:
Wait a minute...

Your reaction to my explanation was this glowing review of my critical thinking abilities. Now you are turning around and saying it didn't make sense to you and I was just defending ffa? These emotional reactions do not jive at all, I do not believe you.
You know it can be both right? I wasn't thinking about the inconsistency the way you were and when you brought it up it did open my eyes to what the motives behind the questions are. That doesn't mean that I can't find it suspicious that you're trying to make it sound like I'm seer hunting maybe to divert attention that I'm bringing to ffa. I also never said that it didn't make sense to me so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.
Old 12-4-2018, 01:08 AM   #400
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Omg she voted me!