Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Batch Forum > FFR Songs and Artist Permissions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-1-2009, 12:17 AM   #1
DinsFire
FFR Player

Default Permission for my trip-hop/industrial

So, I used to play the eff out of this game a while back, and it was this game that actually got me into the electronic music genre. Eventually, listening to electronic music led to making electronic music and I recently thought "hey, how cool would it be to have my music featured in the game that introduced me to it in the first place?" So, here I am! Saying: wanna make stepfiles off of my music!? Chyeah ya do!

I have two aliases; PizzaBox and Almost Technicolor.

The first being a Newgrounds-exclusive thing for the time being. So just go to pizzabox.newgrounds.com if you want to make stepfiles to some industrial tunes, or go to youtube.com/user/aaronian if you want to check out Almost Technicolor, which is trip-hop.

Above all else, I'd like to see PizzaBox's song "There is Static in My Blood" on FFR. Also, this is less of a blatant self-advertising thing and more a nostalgic self fulfillment thing. I used to think of how cool it would be if I made music and could play my own songs on FFR. I don't really play anymore, but still, nothing wrong with fulfilling old dreams, right? =]

Thanks to anyone who shows interest, it's much appreciated.
DinsFire is offline   Reply With Quote