Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 06:09 PM   #361
M-A-C
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
but he can't be a wolf because he voted for someone who was lynched that was a wolf
Tsuteto voted for LD. They were both wolves.

And MAC, if you read LD's post, he just made up a PM. He didn't actually copy and paste.
Thats why I was confused. I didn't know how you can make up a PM.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:09 PM   #362
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Damnit.

Sorry guys. It may seem lame, but brother refuses to give up the computer.

Anyways, I hope to have more leads next time I get on the comp, and I hope the next time I get on the computer is within the voting time.

anyways, I'd just like to say, blah often trys to swings peoples vote when he's human (which has been always). It's not wolf-y or agent-y of him to try and swing peoples votes.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:13 PM   #363
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-C
Quote:
Quote:
but he can't be a wolf because he voted for someone who was lynched that was a wolf

And MAC, if you read LD's post, he just made up a PM. He didn't actually copy and paste.
You PM yourself and photoshop the name, or just photoshop a PM altogether. Heck, it isn't that hard. I might be able to do it with Paint Shop Pro 8. And he would alter a PM to make people think he was human. Simple as that.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 01-10-2005, 06:14 PM   #364
M-A-C
FFR Player

Quote:
It was quite the casual change, no? And he had no votes, plainly stated. Good way for n00b wolves to pull suspicion off of each other, right? That's what it seems like to me.
My reason for doing that is simple. If I had voted for someone else it would be bandwagoning. You see, I didn't know who was a wolf, and my computer would only let me get on FFR for about 15 min. at a time. I knew then I just had to pick someone who hasn't had any votes yet. The fact that he was a wolf was only luck.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:16 PM   #365
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

For me, it is falling perfectly into place, nforcer06164. You being constantly suspicious of me has made me suspicious of you. Plus, I figured out how all of the wolves have been voting for eachother. You voted for Tsuteto, and he was a wolf. Tsuteto voted for LD, and ld was a wolf. Plus with the other information I have gathered, I have no doubts of my instinct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:16 PM   #366
M-A-C
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer06164
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You PM yourself and photoshop the name, or just photoshop a PM altogether. Heck, it isn't that hard. I might be able to do it with Paint Shop Pro 8. And he would alter a PM to make people think he was human. Simple as that.
Ok thanks for clearing that up. I'm not really a big Photoshop guy exept for making a signature once and a while.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:19 PM   #367
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

LD only typed something up and sent it in a IM or something and implied that it was from his PM. He didn't make it seem like an ss. At least, that's my interpretation of it.

Anyway, I'd like to know who LD told this to, because whoever it was is basically guaranteed to be human.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:33 PM   #368
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

I was informed that my post comes off as agent-ish. That's why I say that the person named above shouldn't post or tell anyone. Just tell eb who you are.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:36 PM   #369
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Quote:
For me, it is falling perfectly into place, nforcer06164. You being constantly suspicious of me has made me suspicious of you. Plus, I figured out how all of the wolves have been voting for eachother. You voted for Tsuteto, and he was a wolf. Tsuteto voted for LD, and ld was a wolf. Plus with the other information I have gathered, I have no doubts of my instinct.
Suspicious of you since what, page 22? That's CONSTANTLY? You sound kind of scared to me. Hmmm... oh yeah, and how you figured out how the "wolves" were voting... LD wasn't killed, he was kicked out, and Tsuteto only voted for LD because there was no way LD could've been killed... really bad for a wolf to change at the last second for his partner... it only builds suspicion.

And this voting strategy of the wolves, as long as we're discussing it... care to explain your voting strategy on Day 1? And would you like to share the "information you have gathered" with me and the rest of us? I would like to see this incriminating evidence of yours.

Quote:
Old 01-10-2005, 06:40 PM   #370
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

I'd prefer not to share any information with you, because I am extremely suspicious of you.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:45 PM   #371
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

You don't have any evidence to back up your accusation, than how can you vote for me with nothing to go on? Or do I have you all figured out?

For everyone else: I would like to point out that Jursey was leaning towards agreeing with me on M-A-C a few posts back, but when I pointed out her faulty behavior, she didn't waste any time in voting for me. Odd, you think?

Quote:
Old 01-10-2005, 06:48 PM   #372
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Until I gathered my information together and realized that M-A-C wasn't going to be a real suspect of mine.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-10-2005, 06:50 PM   #373
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

Quote:
I'd prefer not to share any information with you, because I am extremely suspicious of you.
I think he just asked you to show some evidence to support your claims...you would be wise to do so, as you are on the verge of getting my vote. I'm not ruling out the fact that nforcer has my suspicions as well, I'm just saying that providing evidence is vital in TWGs, and refusal to give evidence is just stupid.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:09 PM   #374
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Until I gathered my information together and realized that M-A-C wasn't going to be a real suspect of mine.
Excuse me, but did you realize that M-A-C was my top suspect for an agent, and he currently has my vote? Whether you are an agent or human, and I believe most likely an agent, with this recent behavior, you are just damning yourself by refusing to give up info. And like Lupin said, we need evidence.

You gathered your "information" and decided M-A-C wasn't a suspect of yours. Wow, that was a pretty fast gathering of info and a turnaround, no? Your post about me possibly being right about M-A-C was at 6:50 PM (remember, once again, Central Time). Your turnaround to disown your suspicion about M-A-C and vote for me was at 7:16 PM. That give you 26 minutes to gather your so-called "information". Now, I doubt you decided to gather your "information" right after you posted. Couple that with the time it took you to type your post, and that may be, at maximum, 20 minutes. That's shortened when you're looking for new posts on the thread and reading them. That was necessary to see my post involving you and react. Truth be told, that post was pretty damn long. I doubt you would gather any "information" to defend yourself until you saw that. So, where did the time for gathering "information" come in? Jursey, face it, you didn't gather any "information" at all.

And where did a vote for me factor into this "information"? Oh, wait, there is no "information". Sorry.

Quote:
Old 01-10-2005, 07:12 PM   #375
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

oh snaps.. nforcer, that was some sick logic.. welcome to TWG

Old 01-10-2005, 07:27 PM   #376
M-A-C
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer's post from page 24
Jursey, thanks for making me go back to that posting period for Day 1 to confirm what you said about M-A-C voting for a wolf. You voted for M-A-C that day. You were part of that strange voting circle, too. Now, you said something yesterday, and it sounded wolfy.
Remember when you posted this. Really what I'm thinking is mabey Jursey doesn't like you, and that's why Jursey voted for you. You see, when you accused Jursey and taken that the wrong way. Mabey Jursey thought you were ganna change your vote to her. Jursey didn't want his to happen so she used her vote as a " If you vote for me I'll vote for you" vote.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:46 PM   #377
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Not particularly. And nforcer, since when did you know exactly what i'm doing and how long it takes me to type up things? When I made the post, i was already gathering the information. Then after I made the post I had two people IM me with information that made me think differently about what I had just said. By the way, it only takes me about a minute to type a whole paragraph considering I type over 110 gwam.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-10-2005, 07:55 PM   #378
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

Quote:
When I made the post, i was already gathering the information. Then after I made the post I had two people IM me with information that made me think differently about what I had just said.
could you be any more general...
Old 01-10-2005, 08:30 PM   #379
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin_the_3rd
Quote:
When I made the post, i was already gathering the information. Then after I made the post I had two people IM me with information that made me think differently about what I had just said.
could you be any more general...
Thank you for pointing that out, Lupin. We have yet to see this "information", eh?

M-A-C defends Jursey weakly, and Jursey defends herself weakly. Jursey, your typing speed has nothing to do with the time you had to gather "information" and claim that you had some. Reread my post.

I have quite a strong feeling on who last two agents are. Now all I need is more input from everyone else, and we can settle on who we would be safest on going with.

Quote:
Old 01-10-2005, 08:35 PM   #380
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Mabey Jursey thought you were ganna change your vote to her. Jursey didn't want his to happen so she used her vote as a " If you vote for me I'll vote for you" vote.
Sorry for the double post, guys, but M-A-C, I clearly did not change my vote. So, how can it be, "If you vote for me, I'll vote for you"? And if she votes for me with no logic, evidence, or "information" she claims to have, what is stopping me from voting for Jursey? Maybe the post you just made does. Also, if she didn't want me to vote for her, than why in the world would she vote for me?

This weak defense of Jursey, where everything you say doesn't make sense at all, makes you both look like agents. I just don't know which of you we should take down first. I need input, guys, c'mon.

Quote:
Closed Thread