Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 05:47 PM   #1161
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: Vanilla & virus's Short & Sweet tourney!

Dude I know I'm not in your tourney anymore :[ but just to let you know ... superfreak04 is playing for V.I.P Gurl. I have found this out Vanilla and I will PM you all the details on how I have come to this. Sorry for the inconvience. Truth be told. ^_^
Old 08-18-2009, 05:55 PM   #1162
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Wow, after reviewing ALL the evidence krunky sent me, I've got to admit. That's more than obvious. Sorry, Crystal, but DQed.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:57 PM   #1163
8 Hour Whore
←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to 8 Hour Whore

wow uhm.. Anymore DQ fest?

Best AAA: Banned Forever
BlackFlags: 49
Old 08-18-2009, 05:57 PM   #1164
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Can someone please tell me who came in 3rd for Experts? I cannot seem to remember. I think it was customstuff or someone like that, but I cannot remember.. OH. Was it Plan?
Old 08-18-2009, 05:58 PM   #1165
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Honestly I think it was plan .....
Old 08-18-2009, 05:58 PM   #1166
WTFBrandon
Shout out to Hades
FFR Veteran

Î̄͒ͧ̽ͬ̒́̃ͦͬ̓̑̐̚͠͏͍̗͉͖̲̻̝̼̺͙̘ ̷̡̧̪̠̱͍̩̗̖ͣ͑͌̿̔̀̌̔ͫͣ̂̈͘͠ͅc̨̻̼̘̜͖̠̼̮̙̲̹͎̍̃̉͋ͪͥ͌̄ͪͫ̕ͅa̵̡̎͊̏̅̄̎̉̃̒̃͆̽̌̎ͧ͘҉͏̤̰͍̥̱̱m̧͔̥̳͈̞͔̻̣͎̺̜̤̰̾̾ͨ͂̌́ͦ͆ͬ͟e̸̺̥̖̦͎̼͍̖̰̳̪͇̦͖ͨ̑͂͛͛ͭ͑̑ͫ̓ͩͮ͛ͮ͊̄ͨ͢ͅ ̡̧̟̗͔̟ͮ̓ͫ̃ͮͩ͊͐͑ͦ̓̚͘i̅͌̆͛͐̉͗̏͌̀͏̳̺̖̲͙̱̤̟͙͇̬̬̭̳̯͘͘͡ņ̶͚͖̘̟͎͈͙̳̠̦͉̇̽̊̄͊ͭ̔͑͋̾͊̑ ̶̛̹̣̘̮͓͋ͦͣ̂͛͢͜͞t̡͓̹͇̱͇̲̜̱̪̦̺̓ͮ͑̏͛ͫͥͤ̇͑͆̾́̔̑̌͛̅̈́̕͘͢͢h̶͖̩̮̮̠͎͕͑̓͒͐̀ͭ̒̀į̴̶͔̝̰̭̣̉̇̐͐̈́̾͆̆̚͘͟ͅͅr̨͍͈͚̝̞̫̪̗̻̮̻̱̮͂͑ͭ͌͑̊ͭͪ̀ͪ̄̂͌̀̚͡ͅd͍̖̹̭̼͎͓̺̯̭̫̘̟̣̮̐ͦͦ̿͊͐̄ͭ̄ͪͦ̉́͜͡.̙̝̳͓̩̜̳͉̤͕͕͙͎̤̭̽̏̓ͯͯ̆̍͊ͯ̃ͭ̏͂̑̋ͫ́͘͟͞.̠̙̯͕̞̰̖̰̭͛͂̉̏̃̒̇̌͛͋̈̑͆̽ͦ̐̃̐́̕ͅ.ͪ͊̑̈́҉̶͍̣͍̭͚̖̟̲͢͞͝

H͖͙̠̞̖̮̠̞̮̟͉̞̘̄͊ͫ͐ͫͬ̍̇͘͢͠Ā̓ͯ̽͂̎̾͏̧͚̙̟̜̠̲̹͇̦̟͈̭͖̖̘̘̘̘͘͜Ȟ̈͋̉ͤͨͨ͌ͫ͊̎̆͏̡̘̣̖̀ͅA͔͓̲̝̝͂ͦͦ̏ͭ̈̌͘͡H̵̶̡͓̟̘̯͓͙̻̲͙̯̙̭̪ͦͣ̀͐͊̆͆̓̊̃̒ͣ͛ͯ̆ͅA̸̡͓̤͍̩̠̯̩̯̰̲̗͈̤͕̠̹̹̦͆̌͛̐̇̌ͦ̋ͨͤ́ͦͯ̎ͨ̂͝ͅH̷̵̏̃̂ͮͭͦͩ̑͛͑̇͌͆̀͏̳̜̺Â̵̶̦̭̰̰̣̺̳̣̤͓̬̣̻̥̽̿ͮ̍͊̓̓̈́̅ͬͭ̕ͅH̊̎͐ͣ͑̐ͨ̓͒̂̒ͥ̐̾̓͆̂ͦ͠҉҉̺̤̯̗͎̥͖̲̖͚̮̭͖A̶͛̋̒̀ͤͯ̆̈ͧ̓ͪͣ͂ͧ̚͏̧̺̥̹̠̤̭͚̩͖̮͉̙͔͜͡H̢̤͕̖͈̟̹̘̬͖̦͚̄ͦͭͨ͋ͤ̍͊̎̀̆ͥͤ͛̑ͯ͛̀ͅͅA̷̪͚͚̹̪̖̙̞͔̿̅̊ͤ̕H̡̝̙̯̗ͤ́̅̐͂̐̿ͥ̐ͧ̒ͯ̅̎ͫͨ̾ͯ̀̕͢͢A̜̝̖͚͙̙͕͓̱̟̭̜ͮͫ̈͗ͩͬͬ́ͩ͑̍̑̂͛ͩ͗͊͘͠ͅH́̍̀͐̈ͧ̈̔̏ͫͪ͋̒̿ͧ͂̈́͏̶̭̬̠̰̕͡͠A̛̽̿̎ͬ͋͐ͦͯ̄͂̃̚͏̟̲̜̱̦̞̜Ḩ̶̞̣̟̭͇̺̗̗̰͖̬̣̻̰̖̠̗͖̉̎ͬ̔̋̇̚͝ͅA̤̰͙͎͕̱̖̗̝̩̩̭̥͕̹̖̦͚͐ͦ̈̈̂̉͌̐̓ͦ̆ͣͬ̽̐̃̔͒̇͘͘͟ͅH̺͎̤̣͉̖̝̟̫̫̩̺̺̹̱͌ͣͩͫͣ́̚͜͜A̵͓̪̥̖̭̳̝̜͇̟̝͈͇͍͎ͣ̐̎̾̎̂̓̊ͦ͛̋̾̅̀̀͢H̸ͪ͒̊̓͋̅̚͜҉̪̙̭͇̰A̵̤͚̠̪̗͍̖͖̦̦̽̒̎̓̏͘͡H̶̨̧̛̻̯̤̻̼̭͖͖͖̦͎͕͉͖̦̲̏ͫ̅̇̈ͫ͊͢A͈̺̦̦͚̱̹͉͉ͣ̒͒ͦ̈̋̇̿̇͐̑ͬ́̀́͞͠ͅͅͅH̴̶̨̢̦̱̘̙̰̏̊ͫ̏ͩ̀̎ͭ̌̓̐̅́͟Ạ̧̜͔̤̤̹͓̺̟̰̩̞̯̈̏̑̊̑̃ͤ̊͛ͦ͑ͫͪ̊͛̾̀̚͟͢H͑̿ͤ̇̽ͮ̚͏̷͙̣̳͕́̕͘Ā͕̠͔̯̭̤͚̪̼̦̩̦̥̍ͩͫ̂ͥ̑ͪ̽ͥ̈̀ͦ̔ͫ͠͡ͅ
Old 08-18-2009, 06:04 PM   #1167
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Mnm View Post
Wow, after reviewing ALL the evidence krunky sent me, I've got to admit. That's more than obvious. Sorry, Crystal, but DQed.
You even knew I was playing for her since last round, and you just decide now to DQ? 0_0
Oh well lol.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:05 PM   #1168
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfreak04 View Post
You even knew I was playing for her since last round, and you just decide now to DQ? 0_0
Oh well lol.
I wasn't positive. I asked you to admit to it, but you didn't. I didn't know if it was true or not & why would I DQ someone if I didn't think it was true? Yeah. That's why I'm DQing her now. Because now I'm positive.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:08 PM   #1169
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I wasn't positive. I asked you to admit to it, but you didn't. I didn't know if it was true or not & why would I DQ someone if I didn't think it was true? Yeah. That's why I'm DQing her now. Because now I'm positive.
I don't think so...

Here's what you said in your PM...

Hey, what's up? Yeah, just saying.. I know what's going on between you & Crystal. I know you're getting scores for her & everything. I figured the whole thing out on my own, but guess what? I'm not going to DQ her, just be sure to not make it as obvious so other people don't figure it out. (Download a new browser or something)

You stated "You KNOW, that I'm getting scores for her".
Old 08-18-2009, 06:13 PM   #1170
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I don't think so...

Here's what you said in your PM...

Hey, what's up? Yeah, just saying.. I know what's going on between you & Crystal. I know you're getting scores for her & everything. I figured the whole thing out on my own, but guess what? I'm not going to DQ her, just be sure to not make it as obvious so other people don't figure it out. (Download a new browser or something)

You stated "You KNOW, that I'm getting scores for her".
If I came at you saying something like "Yeah, she's gettin' DQed. Just admit to it." I doubt being the friend that you are that you would actually admit to it. Do you see that I kind of sugar-coated that? Ever heard of people doing that kind of stuff? Apparently not. Of course I didn't know you were getting scores for her.

P.S. Noticed how I said "Don't let anyone find out?" LOLOLOL. Well, I guess someone did, huh? You're pretty bad at that. DQed. X)
Old 08-18-2009, 06:17 PM   #1171
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
If I came at you saying something like "Yeah, she's gettin' DQed. Just admit to it." I doubt being the friend that you are that you would actually admit to it. Do you see that I kind of sugar-coated that? Ever heard of people doing that kind of stuff? Apparently not. Of course I didn't know you were getting scores for her.

P.S. Noticed how I said "Don't let anyone find out?" LOLOLOL. Well, I guess someone did, huh? You're pretty bad at that. DQed. X)
Yeah, I would have just stopped and let her get DQ'ed, but you said that you wouldn't DQ her. And being a bad host of a tournament, is that you didn't DQ her right there. And you don't know how I am. If you would have stated that she was getting DQ'ed, I would have accepted it and moved on. Yeah I was in the wrong of playing for her, but you're also in the wrong from not DQ'ing her right then and there. And by saying, "Don't let anyone find out" that shows that you shouldn't be a host for a tourney, because you aren't being truthful to the rules, and you let it slip by. I think you let her get by because she's a good friend to you.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:21 PM   #1172
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, I would have just stopped and let her get DQ'ed, but you said that you wouldn't DQ her. And being a bad host of a tournament, is that you didn't DQ her right there. And you don't know how I am. If you would have stated that she was getting DQ'ed, I would have accepted it and moved on. Yeah I was in the wrong of playing for her, but you're also in the wrong from not DQ'ing her right then and there. And by saying, "Don't let anyone find out" that shows that you shouldn't be a host for a tourney, because you aren't being truthful to the rules, and you let it slip by. I think you let her get by because she's a good friend to you.

Very good Superfreak04! I give you an A on the subject of 'Friendships'
Old 08-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #1173
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Very good Superfreak04! I give you an A on the subject of 'Friendships'
Thank you Vanilla Mnm. Unfortunately I give you a F on the subject of 'Hosting Tournies'. At least apologize to the contestants that got eliminated by Crystal at the time you found out she was cheating.
And yes I apologize as well, sorry contestants.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:27 PM   #1174
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Thank you Vanilla Mnm. Unfortunately I give you a F on the subject of 'Hosting Tournies'. At least apologize to the contestants that got eliminated by Crystal at the time you found out she was cheating.
And yes I apologize as well, sorry contestants.
Haha. Well, I was actually letting her ghost in my tournament. I wasn't giving her prizes. That's the complete truth too. I even mentioned that when krunkykai IMed me & I had told him I'm not DQing her, I'm just pretty much letting her ghost. I was going to give the second place prize to third place. (I also asked krunkykai to help me remember because that's what I've been trying to do) If you want I can show you guys our whole IM conversation about that. This was all BEFORE I decided to finally DQ her.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:31 PM   #1175
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Haha. Well, I was actually letting her ghost in my tournament. I wasn't giving her prizes. That's the complete truth too. I even mentioned that when krunkykai IMed me & I had told him I'm not DQing her, I'm just pretty much letting her ghost. I was going to give the second place prize to third place. (I also asked krunkykai to help me remember because that's what I've been trying to do) If you want I can show you guys our whole IM conversation about that. This was all BEFORE I decided to finally DQ her.
If that's the case, then why all the sudden did you decide to DQ her if you weren't going to give her prizes anyways?
Old 08-18-2009, 06:39 PM   #1176
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
If that's the case, then why all the sudden did you decide to DQ her if you weren't going to give her prizes anyways?
Because I told krunky that & convinced me & kept on telling me that even though I'm going to let her ghost it's just not fair. I told him multiple times that she's going to ghost & not win prizes. I don't know how he thinks, but he convinced me that it's not fair & still cheating. Cheating = DQed from tournaments. I make mistakes too. I'm sorry I can't be perfect like you expect me to be. And also, I still didn't know that she cheated in the first place. I had thought she did & I had a TON of evidence that you played for her. So, I wasn't giving her prizes, but I still was going to let her ghost, but after talking with krunky & having him convince me to finally DQ her. I thought about it & thought I DQed LegendaryMaster & Speedygamer for just me being really suspicious & having evidence that they cheated also & I didn't let them ghost. So, that's what finally made me DQ Crystal.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #1177
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Because I told krunky that & convinced me & kept on telling me that even though I'm going to let her ghost it's just not fair. I told him multiple times that she's going to ghost & not win prizes. I don't know how he thinks, but he convinced me that it's not fair & still cheating. Cheating = DQed from tournaments. I make mistakes too. I'm sorry I can't be perfect like you expect me to be. And also, I still didn't know that she cheated in the first place. I had thought she did & I had a TON of evidence that you played for her. So, I wasn't giving her prizes, but I still was going to let her ghost, but after talking with krunky & having him convince me to finally DQ her. I thought about it & thought I DQed LegendaryMaster & Speedygamer for just me being really suspicious & having evidence that they cheated also & I didn't let them ghost. So, that's what finally made me DQ Crystal.
You're right, it isn't fair. Which is why you should have DQ'ed her from the time you found out. And if you didn't know for sure, you should have said that instead of saying "I know you're getting scores for her". Realize that it's the internet and "Sugar coding" and sarcasm is hard to tell through text.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:44 PM   #1178
ElvisReborn007
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Couldn't this have been solved by not playing for her in the first place..?

EDIT: Superfreak you could have just played on your own account and actually won prizes And I bet Crystal could have won Intermediate if she played herself..we were gonna have a rivalry

5th Official FFR Tournament - D3 - Placed 67th / 308

2nd Place in Divine God's Tournament (Intermediate)

Index player since Dec. 20th, 2004.
Currently attempting spread.

Best Index AAAs: Monstrous Turtles! ,{Rose}, Over the Frail Dream
Best Index FC: AIM Anthem

Last edited by ElvisReborn007; 08-18-2009 at 06:48 PM..
Old 08-18-2009, 06:47 PM   #1179
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
You're right, it isn't fair. Which is why you should have DQ'ed her from the time you found out. And if you didn't know for sure, you should have said that instead of saying "I know you're getting scores for her". Realize that it's the internet and "Sugar coding" and sarcasm is hard to tell through text.
True, but you're not supposed to realize I was sugar coding it because then there's a better chance that you don't admit to it. Just to make this whole thing end & everything shorter: We were both wrong. You played for her, I didn't DQ her. End of story. We both aren't perfect. We both make mistakes.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #1180
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvisReborn007 View Post
Couldn't this have been solved by not playing for her in the first place..?

EDIT: Superfreak you could have just played on your own account and actually won prizes And I bet Crystal could have won Intermediate if she played herself..we were gonna have a rivalry
I wasn't here in time to enter the tournament so no I couldn't have played on my account.

Quote:
True, but you're not supposed to realize I was sugar coding it because then there's a better chance that you don't admit to it. Just to make this whole thing end & everything shorter: We were both wrong. You played for her, I didn't DQ her. End of story. We both aren't perfect. We both make mistakes.
Deal.
Closed Thread