Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
elaborate
12 posts. First 5 are useless.

6th post soft take side with Syhto which imo plays a specific way as wolf. I'm not done rereading, but I believe she's similar to the jTWG we played 2 games ago. @ this

Wolf Day Chat: on. Manti decided to lean Syhto town for "mindmelding" and I'm skeptical about how he even got here in the first place. Sure, it was an interesting play, but I feel like MML got targeted by wolf team here rather than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Both you and indy have indirectly/directly presented an avenue to remove a player from the game not due to content or fact or rationale. You have both said the equivalent of “let’s lynch antiperal because he’ll be a no show. This feels like an attempt to powerwolf through a weak town player.

What worries me more is that people think it might be a decent idea. If I read correctly we don’t get cardflips, so not knowing antipearl’s alignment when he dies gives us nothing and no one to blame on either side. It’s a waste of a day phase pursuing it and simple feels wolf driven.

I like sytho because she felt similarly about your cagey “I’ll lynch anyone under 5 posts post”

And I have all sorts of different feelings on sunfan right now, I like his current position on pearl, but that read could vacillate somewhat wildly as the game progresses depending on what pearl does or doesn’t do.
I don't sincerely believe he thinks this. Getting rid of inactives on the first phase when no one knows what they're doing is a safe strat. This is like pushing a narrative to lynch a player that has a bigger impact on the game.

Quote:
Things Manti thinks currently

MML bad
Ind bad
Sunfan good or sunfan+pearl bad or sunfan wolf!defending town! Pearl for cred
Sytho good

That is all the things I think.
Absolutely useless without explanations.

Not contributing here either

Quote:
Apparently between my last post and this one I have come down with a massive case of the shivers which is extremely unusual for me.

Maybe post wedding stress relief as my body detoxes, but this is likely to get worse as I’m under 3 blankets and still freezing

mml for now. I may change this, but I just took 2 NyQuil and also may pass out.
Feels agenda-ish to still be on mml at this point.