Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2004, 08:12 PM   #1
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909
Default OFMG FORUM DRAMA LIEK WUT!!!

There's a reason I don't often post at Bemanistyle. Who agrees everybody should just shut the hell up and give Arch a chance?
Anticrombie0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 08:14 PM   #2
VxDx
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to VxDx

Another topic about it should help get rid of the problem...
VxDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 08:16 PM   #3
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Loxxed.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 08:18 PM   #4
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

My theory is that Synthlight got really bored one day and decided to make Arch0wl a mod to mess with people's minds.
Lupin_the_3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 08:18 PM   #5
makaveli121212
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to makaveli121212

what do you mean give him a chance...hes here whether we like it or not...he isnt going to change no matter what anyone says...
makaveli121212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 08:23 PM   #6
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX

You know what, I don't think this should be locked, at all. If we wanna settle this and come to some agreement, let's do it in THIS thread. There's no point in locking, restarting a thread, and locking again, over and over again. It's stupid, a waste of bandwith, and I could probably think of alot more if I wasn't eating raspberry cheesecake ice cream right now.

I don't care what everyone else thinks, yelling at Arch about what you think he's doing wrong isn't gonna do shit. If any of you have any kind of justification to why Arch0wl shouldn't be mod, give it to Synthlight. I'm sure alot of the members are already tired of seeing good threads trashed by side comments about previous posters who may or may not be involved in this little fiasco.
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 08:34 PM   #7
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jewpinthethird

I should just lock it to piss you off, but that would be abussing my power.

You want to hear my opinion? I am glad arch is a mod. He isnt going on a locking spree, he is doing his job. He is cleaing up the forum. In case you havent noticed, lately there has been a wave of half-wits invading the forum, it is time the forums got stricter. And with my up coming absence, I dont want to come back and find that every thread is "OmGAS Liek Wtf u iz a dumbs besterds! fukc u u nerdsz" "N oiz not a dums, u si dumx0red" "liek tihs gurl iz sooooOOOooOOoOOoOooOOOOOoOooOoooO hottz".

I dont care that he unlocked a thread that I had locked, because I realized that I had locked it too early, though I doubt its content would have been very thought provoking or it would just be one more worthless thread to add to the already too long list of worthless threads. But whatever, I dont care, so neither should you.

And as for the whole "Half the forum members hate arch and arch hates half the forum members" deal; Arch isnt very fond of idiots and assholes, it isnt his fault half the forum is idiots and assholes.
jewpinthethird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 08:39 PM   #8
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

THAAAAAANK YOU!
Omeganitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 08:39 PM   #9
VxDx
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
I should just lock it to piss you off, but that would be abussing my power.

You want to hear my opinion? I am glad arch is a mod. He isnt going on a locking spree, he is doing his job. He is cleaing up the forum. In case you havent noticed, lately there has been a wave of half-wits invading the forum, it is time the forums got stricter. And with my up coming absence, I dont want to come back and find that every thread is "OmGAS Liek Wtf u iz a dumbs besterds! fukc u u nerdsz" "N oiz not a dums, u si dumx0red" "liek tihs gurl iz sooooOOOooOOoOOoOooOOOOOoOooOoooO hottz".

I dont care that he unlocked a thread that I had locked, because I realized that I had locked it too early, though I doubt its content would have been very thought provoking or it would just be one more worthless thread to add to the already too long list of worthless threads. But whatever, I dont care, so neither should you.
No one is complaining that Arch shouldn't be a mod, but this whole faisco came about because he needlessly edited a post of mine. Please read all of what happened before you post.

As for the thread he unlocked... like I said, if you said it was ok, or he asked you, fine, but it's his presumption of superiority that irks me.

Quote:
And as for the whole "Half the forum members hate arch and arch hates half the forum members" deal; Arch isnt very fond of idiots and assholes, it isnt his fault half the forum is idiots and assholes.
So Arch hates himself? because he's a pretty big asshole and idiot to boot.
Old 03-18-2004, 08:41 PM   #10
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
FFR Player

MERCI BEAUCOUP! Finally...someone around here who actually looks at the situation as one whole thing and not like "OMFG LIEK WOAHZ ARCH LOCKED THIS! THAT'S BAD! THEN HE LOCKED THAT! THAT'S REALLYZ BAD! AND THEN HE LOCKED ALL THOSE POOPIES TOO! THAT'S SoOoOoO BAD! BAD BAD BAD BOY!" ok...so maybe i exaggurated a bit there, but you get my point.
Old 03-18-2004, 08:43 PM   #11
makaveli121212
FFR Player

if all the mods love what arch is doing why didnt they have the balls to do the same thing in the first place...in my mind youre all a bunch of pansies, you could have locked all the same threads in the past...what are you afraid of making e-enemies
Old 03-18-2004, 08:43 PM   #12
VxDx
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
MERCI BEAUCOUP! Finally...someone around here who actually looks at the situation as one whole thing and not like "OMFG LIEK WOAHZ ARCH LOCKED THIS! THAT'S BAD! THEN HE LOCKED THAT! THAT'S REALLYZ BAD! AND THEN HE LOCKED ALL THOSE POOPIES TOO! THAT'S SoOoOoO BAD! BAD BAD BAD BOY!" ok...so maybe i exaggurated a bit there, but you get my point.
Do you even know what you're talking about?
Old 03-18-2004, 08:44 PM   #13
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

u r all g4y

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Moogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 08:47 PM   #14
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Quote:
No one is complaining that Arch shouldn't be a mod
Go back and read your last dozen posts or so.

Quote:
this whole faisco came about because he needlessly edited a post of mine
O N0Z LIEK HE ETIDEDD A POST LIEK TEH UNF4IRENSS!!!1!1/1/?!

Get over yourself. I figured this whole thing was because you just didn't want Arch as a mod. Yeah, maybe he shouldn't have edited the post, maybe he should have, whoop de doo, who gives a flying fuck. It's over and done, you most likely didn't say anything wonderfully mind-blowing anyway.

Now, can we lock this thread and this whole episode, get back to the forums and give it a rest?

Damn government essays...they set me on edge...
Old 03-18-2004, 08:52 PM   #15
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
FFR Player

Quote:
Yeah, I do. Arch became a mod, you noticed and you were 'unhappy' You started a thread about it, which was then locked, you got mad, started another thread, got locked, and probably started more but I'm too lazy to go and dig out the exact number of how many. Then you posted in Altairians thread about it, which also resulted in getting locked. Arch had every right to lock not only those pointless threads, but he also locked alot of the crap on the chit chat page. I really don't see why you guys are all complaining. He's cleaning this dump up so that first thing we see when we click on the chit chat link isn't a bunch of flamewars and meaningless threads like the ones that we see today.
Old 03-18-2004, 08:53 PM   #16
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Quote:
Get over yourself. I figured this whole thing was because you just didn't want Arch as a mod. Yeah, maybe he shouldn't have edited the post, maybe he should have, whoop de doo, who gives a flying fuck. It's over and done, you most likely didn't say anything wonderfully mind-blowing anyway.
you...are...unbelievably infuriating. NOBODY CARES WHETHER OR NOT ARCH0WL IS MODDING. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. the fact remains that Arch0wl contradicted himself by saying he never deletes posts unless it's something horrible, like goatse. Within a few hours, he manages to deleted a post. I feel that Arch0wl could have the tendency to do this in the future, because i have seen arch0wl behave like this before. A mod should be objective and fair.
Old 03-18-2004, 08:56 PM   #17
VxDx
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticrombie0909
Quote:
Show me where, except for the first post, I say he shouldn't be a mod.
Old 03-18-2004, 09:01 PM   #18
makaveli121212
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
Quote:
Yeah, I do. Arch became a mod, you noticed and you were 'unhappy' You started a thread about it, which was then locked, you got mad, started another thread, got locked, and probably started more but I'm too lazy to go and dig out the exact number of how many. Then you posted in Altairians thread about it, which also resulted in getting locked. Arch had every right to lock not only those pointless threads, but he also locked alot of the crap on the chit chat page. I really don't see why you guys are all complaining. He's cleaning this dump up so that first thing we see when we click on the chit chat link isn't a bunch of flamewars and meaningless threads like the ones that we see today.

then i ask you , what exactly will we be looking at...polls and pointless threads like wuts ur fav fruit

btw i would say arch
Old 03-18-2004, 09:01 PM   #19
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by VxDx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticrombie0909
Quote:
Show me where, except for the first post, I say he shouldn't be a mod.
I figured you'd try something like that. Tell me, Vx, where did you write anything supporting his becoming a mod? And then tell me where you wrote stuff that had a...negative attitude toward his becoming a mod? Whether or not you specifically said "Arch0wl should not be a mod", it's clearly obvious you don't want him to be one.

Quote:
you...are...unbelievably infuriating. NOBODY CARES WHETHER OR NOT ARCH0WL IS MODDING. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.
I realized that. That's why I said:

Quote:
I figured this whole thing was because you just didn't want Arch as a mod.
I was acknowledging that I finally figured out why he was so godamn pissed.

I thought I said this issue was over? Yeah, I'm done.
Old 03-18-2004, 09:05 PM   #20
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

It's not the fact that he's modding, it's his overall behaviour as a forum member and his abuse of power.