Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Art and Graphics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-9-2014, 08:50 AM   #21
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Ali's Art Thread

This stuff is complete shit compared to the kind of stuff you'll be making in 2016

Old 05-9-2014, 08:59 AM   #22
Alioth
Banned

Haha thanks :P Yea I hope to progress further XD
Old 05-9-2014, 02:40 PM   #23
Nullifidian
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
@Spitfire - I appreciate all the help you are giving me :]
No problem at all dude

Quote:
Anyhow...as far as switching styles go, I agree with you 100% on being able to switch styles to my liking. It'll make my art variable, and I'm planning on starting off a one point perspective drawing today at some point.
I didn't mean you shouldn't pick/create your own style eventually cause a unique style will make your art recognizable as your own and if you like a certain style you should go for it, BUT as I said in an earlier post, "style" shouldn't be a cop out to not learning proper fundamentals (such as perspective or anatomy). If you made a mistake in how you constructed a perspective, you can't attribute that to "your style". Don't mix up fundamentals with style, because they're pretty different lol.

A good example of style differences is this image:

All of them are the same character but drawn in different styles with subtle differences or sometimes not so subtle differences depending on how far you push the style. Either way though, all of these drawings use fundamentals such as perspective and anatomy.

Quote:
I'll make sure to update with progress.
Do show your progress, I want to see you tackle some fundamentals

Last edited by Nullifidian; 05-9-2014 at 03:21 PM..
Old 05-12-2014, 11:41 AM   #24
Alioth
Banned

OK

So after looking at the one perspective tutorial video...I decided to begin making concepts for my LoZ Fan Manga to be used for my portfolio Anyhow, here's one of my first project areas (in one point perspective) which is a run down, abandoned version of Gerudo Valley/Fortress. This is just the sketch part of it, which I do intend on building up more of this week. However...I'll be coloring directly in Photoshop to give this picture a realistic digitalized touch

Do critique it...I want to improve on my style (yes there's a bridge there, but you know...modernization of the area XD) and I cannot do that without INSIGHTFUL critiques~ Thanks again and hope to hear from everyone soon

Last edited by Alioth; 05-15-2014 at 09:29 PM..
Old 07-22-2014, 08:39 AM   #25
Alioth
Banned

Hey guys~

I'm going to be taking orders for coloring books! They will go for $14.50 for a hard copy and $7.25 for the .pdf file (You'd have to do the rest yourself though). The book is going to contain 50 Kanto/Johto Pokemon, as it marks the first of my coloring book series. I do plan on making quite a few, but yea…I'm gearing them towards a general audience (any age basically), so if you guys are interested, please PM me here! Thank you…now to show some previews of it~

Bulbasaur:

Charmander:

Other than that, I did make GoldStinger's current avatar

GS Lugia:

See you all later~

Last edited by Alioth; 08-3-2014 at 07:24 AM..
Old 12-27-2014, 07:05 PM   #26
RE_Alioth2
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to RE_Alioth2

Hey guys. I know I had made a new thread in October, but I'd rather update my stuff in this one since it's easier to condense my art in one thread xD;

Anyhow..I'm sorry to everyone that I have went psycho on in the past few months and such. I was not going through a good time at all. My mother lost her job, I had college anxiety, and most of all...I was royally fucked up to everyone so if you guys can find any forgiveness towards me, then I would much appreciate it. Furthermore, I won't be posting around here that often as I know that I have annoyed a lot of people with my narcissism in the past. Thanks again to those who help me get better

Here's some of the artwork that I have done within college/home:

Some Christmas/Gift Art:

CD Cover:

General College Artwork:

If you have any questions about any of the art, please ask. I will get around to clarifying and answering what some of the projects consist of.
Old 05-7-2016, 09:31 AM   #27
Alioth
Banned

Might as well post here since it's been like...two years about. A lot has changed with me, my perspective on life and how I go about it. I am very sorry to those in the community that I threatened, was aggressive to, and basically went psycho crazy on. I was...not myself, and I was full of rage for reasons in my own life. I am not excusing my actions on here one bit, and I'll become a better person.

I should say that I have a few mental diagnostics that clouded my judgment on situations, not that this is fully the blame...just a very small part to help you understand me more:

- Autism non-specified
- Anxiety Disorder
- Mood Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Borderline Disorder
- ADHD

These are things I had to deal with my whole life, and it's not easy...smiling one minute, then the next becoming very suicidal because of how I perceived a person's (or people's) actions and what-not (for a span of days). The thing that hurt me the most is how I retorted, and how like...undeniably crazy I acted to people on here. It easily made me look like a sociopath and psychotic. I felt hurt, and it translated in my real life because right before I made that post on my birthday of 2014, I had days where I'd become hysterical (crying, feeling extremely confused, angry, and suicidal). I just...didn't expect things to turn so south in the way they did back then.

Looking at how I acted, I understood why things are the way they are now, and it's something I ask for forgiveness and respect of. You don't necessarily have to accept this to be, but...I'll work on letting my feelings just be. Thank you for understanding, and I am very sorry. Here's some art that I have done in the mean time, which are all traditional pieces of work. I switched into a BFA in Studio Art with an undeclared minor. I may go into creative writing, who knows though.

Kingdom Hearts Bookmark (Back & Front)

Tokomi Trio

Charizard Gijinka

Techno Cube

Majora's Eye (5 Point Perspective)

Consumed

The Haunting

The Giving Lotus

Diabolic Love

Etude of a Moth

Diffusion

En Vouge (Madonna at the 1990 VMAs)

The Purple One (Prince Tribute [I messed up on the nose I know])

Please feel free to critique these images since they are my most recent. My past images...I wonder what type of world I was in when I thought that was okay. Oh well, thanks for viewing!
Old 05-9-2016, 04:29 PM   #28
kommisar
Dark Chancellor
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to kommisar Send a message via MSN to kommisar

I know I've said this 3 times before

but don't freak out again ait?
Old 05-9-2016, 05:17 PM   #29
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Nice...art

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

Old 05-10-2016, 07:13 PM   #30
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Thread locked upon OP's request.
Closed Thread