Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #21
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: GTA Ice Storm Photos.

those pictures are both beautiful and scary at the same time. This is why I don't want to live in Canada, the cold isn't for me; even when the extremes better favor the cold.

Good luck with the power out guys, stay warm

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #22
Bluearrowll
⊙▃⊙
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Bluearrowll Send a message via MSN to Bluearrowll
Default Re: GTA Ice Storm Photos.

By this time, the number of affected customers has dropped to 85,000 from 200,000. This means between 250,000 - 500,000 are still without power as opposed to 500,000 - 1,000,000+. All subway lines have now been restored, and public transit delays have been reduced to this:

16 Service Alerts
502 Downtowner, 503 Kingston Rd turning back at Kingston and Queen due to obstructed overhead wires. Shuttles between Queen & Bingham.
Last updated 7:15 AM

28 Davisville has been cancelled due to fallen trees and downed hydro lines along the route.
Last updated 7:21 AM

116 Morningside not servicing the Guildwood Parkway due to fallen trees and downed hydro lines along the route. Diverting along Kingston
Last updated 7:25 AM

14 Glencairn diverting both ways via Eglinton and Avenue due to trees obstructing the roadway.
Last updated 7:30 AM

75 Sherbourne diverting w/b South Dr to Sherbourne due to a downed hydro line at Glen Rd and Elm Ave.
Last updated 8:12 AM

Yorkdale commuter parking lot is closed for an investigation. Alternative commuter parking lots located at Downsview and Wilson Stations
Last updated 9:50 AM

98 Willowdale-Senlac diverting s/b via Bishop, Dudley, Finch due to fallen trees and hydro wires down at Willowdale and Bishop.
Last updated 10:35 AM

54 Lawrence East not servicing Orton Park due to low hydro wires. Turning back westbound at Markham Rd.
Last updated 11:45 AM

ELEVATOR ALERT: North York Centre, concourse to NB platform & concourse to SB platform, out of service.
Last updated 1:45 PM

UPDATE: 82 Rosedale diverting northbound via Glen, Highland, into the Round About, Highland, Glen due to fallen trees blocking the roadway.
Last updated 2:58 PM

504 King diverting both ways via Shaw, Queen, Roncesvalles due to a collision at King and Dufferin.
Last updated 2:59 PM

24 Victoria Park diverting both ways via O'Connor, Sunrise due to a collision at Victoria Park and Eglinton.
Last updated 4:36 PM

ELEVATOR ALERT: Bayview, main entrance to concourse level & concourse to platfrom level, out of service,
Last updated 6:05 PM

115 Silver Hills holding westbound at Davean and Woodworth due to a Hydro truck blocking the roadway.
Last updated 6:34 PM

29 Dufferin turning back southbound at Queen due to a collision at King and Dufferin.
Last updated 6:52 PM

506 Carlton diverting westbound via Parliament, Dundas, Bay due to a collision at College and Yonge.
Last updated 7:37 PM
5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

FMO AAA Count: 71
FGO AAA Count: 10

Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
PS: Cool AAA's Terry
- I Love You

An Alarm Clock's Haiku
beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep
- ieatyourlvllol
Bluearrowll is offline   Reply With Quote