Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2005, 08:20 AM   #1
User6773

Default TWG XIV Emergency Voting

Only vote if you were a member of TWG XIV.

Options:
-Rerandomize the roles for the last time and restart the game. Let's do this right this time, with a clean slate.
-I want to play a normal TWG - cut the tribal crap.
-Chardish, you've had your chance, get someone else to host.
Old 04-17-2005, 08:24 AM   #2
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky
Default RE: TWG XIV Emergency Voting

Let's label them 1-2-3 or A-B-C, no?

This game had me thinking a whole lot, and I got pretty scared a couple times. I say we give it another shot.

A

EDIT: And Sayban chieftans, you can still try and contact me if you want, even though it doesn't matter.
Old 04-17-2005, 08:25 AM   #3
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

-Rerandomize the roles for the last time and restart the game. Let's do this right this time, with a clean slate.

It's been insanity over and over again, but I'm willing to give it a try one more time.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
nforcer06164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 08:27 AM   #4
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

The Demon has spoken, lets get dis shit goin.
Lol
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 08:28 AM   #5
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

I'll go A / 1 I guess. I'm not too fond of the tribal business but it does make it interesting and adds alot of special roles.

Wolves, if you kill me on night one again...
talisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 08:29 AM   #6
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Dear Chardish,

You rock as a TWG host. The things that have happend the past two days aren't your fault. Tass screwed up, then a balencing issue arose, and NEEDED to be fixed, causing Tass to bitch, proving humanity. Now... Hans and I used our supirior TWG skills, and it ended up being bad luck.

Don't be mad, get glad, cause you are getting a 4th chance. I look forward to TWG XIV ~4th Style~

Love,

LD
Old 04-17-2005, 08:30 AM   #7
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Tass is going to be pissed, as am I, that this game was aborted. I'll hold off my vote.
Old 04-17-2005, 08:37 AM   #8
User6773

For you...
Old 04-17-2005, 08:46 AM   #9
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I have 1 thing to say.....

TWG 14 is over. I'm calling for a TWC vote on this matter. The game was "halted" because Hans/LD got Spheroid to tell them the other 3 wolves. Know what? I already KNEW all 4 wolves. Alderoth ALREADY HAD a tribal victory LOCKED. 100% Guarenteed. All 9 Alderoths were on the same page and agreed in strategy under my leadership. Kilga/Kefit were our wolves, and helped get a Sayban killed night 1, then told me the Sayban wolves to get killed day 1/2. By Day 3 it would have been 9-4 Alderoth, and we were going to ask the 4 remaining Sayban players to resign....

So, I don't see how Spheroid telling Hans/LD the other 3 wolves was SUCH A BIG DEAL, as the Alderoth wolves had already told me all 4 wolves!!! So.... Chardish fucked up. AGAIN. I Want my god damn pip. TWG 14 is over, Alderoth won by tribal victory. Alain, Blah, Demon, Flux, Kilga, Kefit, Mead, Tass, Whorli all won that game.

And, if TWC decided that this is NOT the case (we have 3 TWCers on team Alderoth...), Screw off Chardish... the game was fine twice now and you dicked it up. First time, my fault... 2nd and 3rd, yours... and I had the game won both times. Not nearly as certainly in the 2nd run, but in this run... 100%. And there was NO REASON AT ALL... to abort the game because Spheroid talked. That is strategy. I knew all 4 wolves from my team's wolves... why couldn't Hans/LD know all 4 wolves?

You goofed Chardish, big time. Hell no I don't want you running another TWG game. You see 1 tiny thing go wrong, and you instantly jump on it and try and skew it in the other direction, or end the game altogether. It happened in Infiltration, and twice now in this game.

C Lets move on to TWG 15 with team Alderoth the winners.
Old 04-17-2005, 08:52 AM   #10
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

I'm changing my vote to B or C

Tribal games are flawed
Old 04-17-2005, 08:57 AM   #11
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

While I'm not going to delve into who fucked up what (because that's a matter of opinion and I can stay out of it, so I will), I will confirm what Tass has said about all 9 Alderoth tribe knowing each other (aside from Kefit who was still at work). He also knew all four wolves because I told him with the tribal victory 100% in mind. Tass is right, the game was over. There was nothing Sayban could do about it if they wanted to because I would never agree with Jenova to kill an Alderoth (thereby causing us to simply lose the kill for the night) and Alderoth would never vote off one of their own.

I'm going to hold off voting on both votes currently on the floor I can take part in for now, but I seriously doubt I will vote A for the first one because given this most recent development and assuming relative intelligence from everyone, the game would be decided on a Day 1 knife-in-the-box. =\

Note to Spheroid and Jenova: My apologies for selling you out, but I saw what was a guaranteed win for Kefit and myself so I went with it. Nothing personal.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Kilgamayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 09:05 AM   #12
User6773

LD, you're wrong. Tribal games are only flawed when everyone fesses up their tribe Night 1. This is as much of an invitation for disaster as all of the wolves confessing they were wolves Night 1, and people didn't realize it. That's the only "flaw" - you don't trust other people with your tribe unless you know they're trustable. I'm sure a bunch of Saybans confessed they were Saybans to help the Alderoths gain more confident of their numbers.

I know you were one of the Saybans, and to be honest, y'all screwed up when trying to figure out how to deal with the Alderoth problem. You had a bunch of options:

1) Go to some of the more impressionable Alderoth members and try to convince them that Tass is scheming for whichever side they're not on. Sow doubt and distrust.
2) Claim you're an Alderoth yourself, and throw a cog in their machinery. They couldn't possibly have everyone seered Night 1, so everyone was just trusting each others' word. Better yet, have your whole tribe claim they're Alderoth. Why did no one try to lie about their tribe?
3) Encourage the humans to go racial as soon as you know all 4 wolves. It's an easier win, right? Plus, it's quicker, which means less of an opportunity for something to go wrong.

Tass, you seem to be losing the distinction between game and reality. If "you worked your ass off" not to have fun, but just so you could get a pip, then that kind of encourages me to end the whole banner thing altogether.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:08 AM   #13
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: RE: TWG XIV Emergency Voting

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
Better yet, have your whole tribe claim they're Alderoth. Why did no one try to lie about their tribe?
Because everyone was expecting to go for a racial victory, even the four wolves. Thus, no one cared about tribes. mead happened to gather 7 or 8 people who said Alderoth, gave their names to Tass, and he went with it from there.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:09 AM   #14
flux_
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flux_ Send a message via MSN to flux_

If everyone wants chardish to host another one, I say no tribal games. In theory (to me) it sounded good, but actually seeing it in action, it didn't turn out so well.

I honstly don't care if chardish hosts another one or not. You guys can figure that out.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:14 AM   #15
User6773

Default Re: RE: TWG XIV Emergency Voting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
Better yet, have your whole tribe claim they're Alderoth. Why did no one try to lie about their tribe?
Because everyone was expecting to go for a racial victory, even the four wolves. Thus, no one cared about tribes. mead happened to gather 7 or 8 people who said Alderoth, gave their names to Tass, and he went with it from there.
Idiots. On a Game 1 ImEric-level scale.

If everyone's going for a racial victory and someone asks me my tribe, I say, "Why does it matter if we're going for a racial victory?" It's a fact, isn't it?
Old 04-17-2005, 09:17 AM   #16
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default RE: Re: RE: TWG XIV Emergency Voting

Chardish... I just want recognition for the work I put into winning this game for my team. Kilga and I spent a while discussing it last night, getting everything together, working it out... And, it just isn't fair of you to end the game because LD starts blabbing his mouth to you.

Alderoth won this game, and my whole TEAM deserves to be recognized for winning.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:19 AM   #17
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Ok

Alderoth won

Happy?

You still aren't getting pip's
Old 04-17-2005, 09:26 AM   #18
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

forum drama++

Hey guys, you are all fighting over...

A PIP..way to be mature guys.

I think I'm glad I missed the sign ups for this one =/

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
flypie743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 09:39 AM   #19
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

I'm fighting on principle. Why did Chardish end the game? There is no reason whatsoever he should have done that. The 9 of us worked on this, put time into it, and would like the recognition we earned for it. The game may have even been interesting had it gone on, with 3-4 people knowing all the wolves, plus knowing we're still going for tribal victory. We'll never know. Well... could have been interesting, but the outcome was fixed. I was enjoying talking to Hans/LD last night, giving them hope of human victory.

::sigh:: If nothing else, Chardish should never host a game again that is new.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:39 AM   #20
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIV Emergency Voting

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
You still aren't getting pip's
Disclaimer: I don't care one way or the other about getting a pip for this game. I'm competitive, yes, but not to that extent.

That being said, I hardly think you have a say in the matter considering we would be getting one if it wasn't for you. At the very least, mead and Tass deserve pips for the work they did.