Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2008, 09:11 PM   #1
kevin_boone
FFR Player

Default UPDATING AVATARS. (wicked-awesome)

Ok, i know people can show off their profiles, tokens, ranks, and credits, but why not make FFR more "competitive"? I think that credits should be used more than just for buying 1 page of songs and wagering in a challenge; they should be used for a whole new FFR shop. It could have your free kind of "anime/manga-ish-looking" avatar person so that you can use your credits to buy all sorts of apparrel. Imagine smartdude, shashakiro, darkshark, MrRubix, (sorry for any incorrect names, i'm going by memory and a sudden idea here), they could have such an awesome dude with so many items in the background. I know that i can't help that much in the actual making, but many other websites already do this and it is quite successful towards a gain in popularity in the website. Well, i'm leaving now to go spend the night at my friend's house. I just hope that people will spread the word of my idea; hopefully some day soon i'll get to use my 20k credits on something like this. Thanks for reading. =]
kevin_boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 03:12 AM   #2
cool110
FFR Player

Default Re: UPDATING AVATARS. (wicked-awesome)

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=70379