Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 09:55 PM   #1341
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG Turbo VIII: Time Travel (Turbo) - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
reason I asked that is I wanted a question where Lar, unless he's a compulsive liar or something, has no reason to lie in response to (favorite tekken characters)

I'm comparing the tone/how he explains things to the tone in the quote I reposted from the previous page where he's talking about what he would've done during eod 1 if heart was his partner just to try and figure out if he's lying.

so far, the post isn't as helpful as I had hoped it would be, but the two feel somewhat different. if I had known he would be on mobile, I would've asked him to save it for later but eh.

If people wanna give their input on this as well, that would be appreciated
they don't feel as different to me because of the topic disparity. you asked him about something he's been relatively committed to in his life/has an informed opinion on vs. would he bus if he's a wolf, which i believe he's only been once

i would buy him not lying about bussing tbh based on his playstyle and i think his answer is consistent with his playstyle as well
Old 11-29-2016, 09:58 PM   #1342
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

oh what i didn't mention before is i read nee's shorter wolf game and i found him pretty often reminding/telling people he's village, which isn't nearly as present from isoing him in this game

i think he also had a tendency to well-develop fewer of his reads but have enough reads overall to get by
Old 11-29-2016, 10:02 PM   #1343
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Lar/neee kinda feels off just because I was pushing inDheart yesterday, and it would require the wolves to want mellon dead over inDheart, which doesn't make that much sense to me. They would be voting different wagons on d0 with Lar specifically not voting a wagon because ????? then voting the same on d1 one after the other for just as ????? reasons.

It would mean Lar is a more fluid type of wolf than he appears, and I don't think that's the kind of thing I can figure out easily/within the remaining time
wait, before i say anything to this, you mean mellon dead over me on d1, right?
Old 11-29-2016, 10:04 PM   #1344
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Don't bitch out on me SunFan.

For what it's worth I'm inclined to believe that InD is looking better because of his work and nee needs to tell us his thoughts on reread.

SunFan I really doubt your a wolf because I dont see WolfFan askibg me that question.

Charu keeps preemptively being prissy about Charu+Nee but I can honestly see it.

I wat to see more Nee right now
please don't be swayed by my amount/mass of posts or anyone's for that matter at this point

i feel like that's a tendency you have and it feels gross to get a positive read for just having the appearance of putting work in

be a critic
Old 11-29-2016, 10:06 PM   #1345
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
wait, before i say anything to this, you mean mellon dead over me on d1, right?
on d1 yeah
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-29-2016, 10:07 PM   #1346
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

Quote:
this is a hot read tho so that is appreciated
Quote:
when this is said about something Haku thought about TWG, sirens begin to blare

charu

gonna go play ddr hopefully tire myself out a good bit

pce
these posts are like right next to each other.

just odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I don't know what this vote means!! THESUNFAN, WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

Are my eyes real?
I like this reaction to getting voted by sunfan

makes me think they could not be w/w (this is fairly weak, but I feel good about it)

Quote:
i dig sunfan's logic more than AA's on raeko

i wanted to find you an avatar but i didn't find good choices
Quote:
fairly certain this vote is still lolvoting
again, more soft defense/soft agreement with sunfan.

uuggggggggghhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee View Post
Question: is it normal for you guys to have so many soft defenses of players this early in the game?

Cause aa and (someone else can't remember rn) soft defended charu, indheart was soft defending sun fan, which is double weird cause he's voting him., and aa is soft defending Mellon, and there's several people town reading etyl for ???? Reasons (which I'm sure is "meta" but still there isn't much that makes sense content-wise from them.)
requoting

Quote:
Wanna know what's wolfy though? Trying to smudge someone for no reason first hour of the game!!
still hate this reaction to my pressure on him (but i guess could be conf. bias on my part :/ )

Quote:
also it is like

the worst read that I've made in a while but

nee not having an avatar is something that doesn't fly on his homesite of 2+2 because people often associate avatars with specific people rather than look at the username of someone paired with their posts and like

it makes me think he might be trying to fly under the radar because I'm rather sure people without avatars have their posts overlooked by other players a lot more often for this reason

I referenced it earlier kinda jokingly but its developed into a semi-serious read because its not something I think he would ever do on 2+2

not putting much weight behind it at all but Lar complaining about my avatar brought this back into my mind
hmm

I still like this read, but I don't think I really had the bold sink in the first time.

Seems a bit more 'light' and unsure of the read than i remembered it being (although I still like where you have to come from to make this read)

Quote:
here it is

wolves tend not to greet each other like this, in my experience
This is a pretty good read and I agree with it pretty well.

but its also kinda still soft defense of inD.

Quote:
I feel kinda jumbled up

I think there's a wolf voting me (gut, will develop this)

other wolf is probably dfr

he basically stands accused of the high crime of not being obviously town, and I'm surprised there hasn't been much focus on this
meh

not a fan of this post tonally, and the vote on dfr feels kinda lame (obvs voting and pushing our strongest PR doesn't help this either)
Old 11-29-2016, 10:10 PM   #1347
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Also, can I just add I'm super surprised that all active players at the moment have not pushed me whatsoever? I seriously do see myself as a pretty easy target atm. I can see myself fitting way more comfortably with any other active players right now and it just... probably work.

Mostly because my gameplay in the previous phases has been pretty subpar and not really "going at it" like I tend to do.
idk why this made me remember but you made a post earlier today basically clearing yourself with other people, and i'm not sure that i liked your reasons in it

you+nee you basically lolled and i'm guessing you mean this because of nee's push on you. would call that hardly clearing since you never gained traction as a lynch except with lolhaku

you+me was something like you've defended me but also poked at me. i mean obviously we're not partners but think you could have stated this a little better, it's not like you were chirping all "get the fuck off him" if you're saying you defended me d0
Old 11-29-2016, 10:15 PM   #1348
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

Quote:
You know what? I don't care about this game anymore.

Logic isn't working and reading the thread isn't helping.

nee, I'm going to vote for you. How does that make you feel?
i'd say you're throwing the game if town, and if you're a wolf, i'm not sure what I says matters?

if you're looking for justification to throw the game just cause you don't want to look stupid if I did turn out to be a wolf, you're not gonna find it from me.
Old 11-29-2016, 10:15 PM   #1349
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Whatever, all I know is I'm not a wolf guys, and I'm probably going to be used to fit in a wolf partnership with someone here.

I can see myself being paired with nee (lol, you're absolutely silly if you think this), inDheart (because I was defending him a lot, but did make small jabs at him from time to time), and MML (He never really called me wolf, per say, just say I'm being a shitty towny because that means something I guess.)
This post for everyone's clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-29-2016, 10:19 PM   #1350
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

Quote:
oh what i didn't mention before is i read nee's shorter wolf game and i found him pretty often reminding/telling people he's village, which isn't nearly as present from isoing him in this game

i think he also had a tendency to well-develop fewer of his reads but have enough reads overall to get by
I'd argue that the first read here is more site dependent than alignment dependent (i do that as a villager on MU too)

but the second read could easily be a real read. :thumb:

also something you should know wrt that game; my wolf bro, panther, specifically WANTED us to fight during that game(he wanted someone that he could get in genuine seeming V/V spats with early day 1, so he picked me), and I kinda pussed out and just read him town after I had a bad interaction with him.

but even the amount of pushing I did on him that game is high for me as a wolf, typically I just kinda read them town for some reason, then try to make it look like I'm reevaluating their alignment when I'm really not.
Old 11-29-2016, 10:21 PM   #1351
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
on d1 yeah
a mml/nee team's d0 votes might be possible under a world where they were PR reading mellon somehow, or it's also to their advantage to take votes away from my wagon if they pick up on PR reading dfr

then on d1 they don't necessarily have to pursue me as the counterwagon if they just wanna carry that eod momentum forward

the d1 thing just doesn't seem that odd to me as i think you make it out to be
Old 11-29-2016, 10:22 PM   #1352
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
please don't be swayed by my amount/mass of posts or anyone's for that matter at this point

i feel like that's a tendency you have and it feels gross to get a positive read for just having the appearance of putting work in

be a critic
I'm having a hard time accepting that a wolfDheart would go over the thread again, instead of pointing out that you did it already yesterday.

I mean you're wolf game has gotten alot better if so

Now do I believe you re such a good wolf to do that vesus Nee's constant reaching (reaching on Raeko *before* she earned it, reaching on me d2, trying to reach on SunFan now) being a sign of him being wolf?

Still deciding tbh

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-29-2016, 10:22 PM   #1353
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

inDheart, did you read the villager game too?

or are you just basing my villa play off of my last game here?

just curious.
Old 11-29-2016, 10:24 PM   #1354
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
requoting
reanswering only since you bolded the part where i was still voting sunfan that my vote was pretty lol and i just hadn't moved it by then is all

like you can tell it wasn't a pressure vote at all, you quoted+read the context
Old 11-29-2016, 10:25 PM   #1355
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
a mml/nee team's d0 votes might be possible under a world where they were PR reading mellon somehow, or it's also to their advantage to take votes away from my wagon if they pick up on PR reading dfr

then on d1 they don't necessarily have to pursue me as the counterwagon if they just wanna carry that eod momentum forward

the d1 thing just doesn't seem that odd to me as i think you make it out to be
In that world why draw that much attention? That doesn't make sense to me. Seems like we would have split and taken a seperate wagon and theb hopefully my wolf buddy wouldn't call me scum the next day for saying he had a good point.

Like that would be some next level shit and I wouldnt believe even AA and Charu pulling that off

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-29-2016, 10:26 PM   #1356
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
I mean you're wolf game has gotten alot better if so
where tf is this coming from?
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-29-2016, 10:27 PM   #1357
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
You know what? I don't care about this game anymore.

Logic isn't working and reading the thread isn't helping.

nee, I'm going to vote for you. How does that make you feel?
get cucked btw lel
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2016, 10:28 PM   #1358
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
inDheart, did you read the villager game too?

or are you just basing my villa play off of my last game here?

just curious.
i read some but it's somewhat skewed by the post restriction in effect in that game, both tonally and content-wise

i still have it open
Old 11-29-2016, 10:35 PM   #1359
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
In that world why draw that much attention? That doesn't make sense to me. Seems like we would have split and taken a seperate wagon and theb hopefully my wolf buddy wouldn't call me scum the next day for saying he had a good point.

Like that would be some next level shit and I wouldnt believe even AA and Charu pulling that off
i don't think you two would have had the setup to have someone on dfr when he claimed and that's the main thing giving me pause

it seemed like neither of you wanted some dfr wagon even though sunfan especially was trying to get nee to join it
Old 11-29-2016, 10:36 PM   #1360
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

So I decided to ISO AA to find out why he got NK'd again.

And...

He wanted indheart dead the most, but he's still here.

I'm going to put my cards on the table and say it was a fear kill for AA.

And if that's the case, once again, it would be "who would fearkill?"

Not nee, probably not thesunfan (even though I humored the thought second day, lol).

inDheart and MML would though.

And nee has been seeing inDheart as town.

*shrug*

Nee/inDheart then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Closed Thread