Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 01:07 AM   #81
Flaming_Dingleberry
Everybody gets one.
FFR Veteran

Default Re: I am AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxfire667 View Post
I don't like double standards, it is people like you that turn the world into the crap that it is today.

Also, important? Dude, it is a flash game...it is intended to be played for enjoyment, nothing more. No matter how good you are at a game...it doesn't make you important. Enough said.
Since you haven't noticed, the important people I refer to are the ones who pay for this site and contribute to its success. I'm not talking about the President, and I'm sure as hell not talking about how skilled I am in the game you moron. You're in FFR... Useful to FFR = important. And what's wrong with the world today, its forums are too strict? What I do here has nothing to do with how the world is today, you've got to be kidding me. When I first saw you arguing with people I know, and who I know are intelligent, it automatically tells me you're missing something.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:06 AM   #82
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

Quote:
long worded quote
long worded response bold+CAPS

joke
Old 09-23-2009, 10:36 AM   #83
Zakvvv666
I catch fruit
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

It's funny how 1 simple post can spark 20 other debates inculding fake scores and the forum rules.

Proof that the world is truly going to hell.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:37 AM   #84
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666 View Post
Proof that the world is truly going to hell.
o ok

well i'll see you there buddy
Old 09-23-2009, 11:38 AM   #85
Zakvvv666
I catch fruit

Oh well, it was bound to happen eventually, at least when it happens I'm going to make it as fun as possible
Old 09-23-2009, 12:08 PM   #86
rajdaddy
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

You know whats more AMAZING then you?

The fact that this thread continues to live on.
Haven't you ever felt that way about music?
Here's where it makes the most sense:
You need it so you don't forget.
Forget that...
there are places in this world that aren't made out of stone,
that there's something inside...
that they can't get to,
that they can't touch,
that's yours"-Andy Dufrense
Old 09-23-2009, 02:16 PM   #87
Quigly
nah
FFR Veteran

This thread

Old 09-23-2009, 02:54 PM   #88
foxfire667
The FFRchiver
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming_Dingleberry View Post
Since you haven't noticed, the important people I refer to are the ones who pay for this site and contribute to its success. I'm not talking about the President, and I'm sure as hell not talking about how skilled I am in the game you moron. You're in FFR... Useful to FFR = important. And what's wrong with the world today, its forums are too strict? What I do here has nothing to do with how the world is today, you've got to be kidding me. When I first saw you arguing with people I know, and who I know are intelligent, it automatically tells me you're missing something.
Contribute and pay for it's success, now that is much more clear when you are talking about "important people" in the world of Flash Flash revolution. Although, I do have to say that the people that contribute to FFR, do not do it BECAUSE they feel it would make them important, but because they love the game and want to help out. I myself am saving up some money because I did want to obtain myself a year subscription to help out the site, considering I love to play the game.

I also have to say that I highly doubt you would call refer to me as an "important person" because of that, even though you would call someone else that you know better who has done this one. Anyone that contributes to a site in some way, in turn, helps out the site. At the moment, I have been trying to get people to come onto FFR and play the game because hopefully they might find it as fun as I do, and although that is a really small amount of people...it does technically give the site more hits, which gets their site more noticed by outside sources, which in the end, helps out the site.

What is wrong with the world today? Are you kidding me? Do you ever read a newspaper article or watch the news?!? I mean, aside from the world being overrun by money and religion, there are tons of issues on this planet, and the majority of them could be solved if people were willing to give up a little money. As an example of this, gas powered cars. There are much better, cleaner, and more cost efficient ways to make fuel for our transportation, but we still neglect to convert over to alternatives such as liquid nitrogen, or even air.

A quote from wiki's article on a Liquid nitrogen powered vehicle:
"This presents significant cost benefits. Pollution created during fuel transportation would be eliminated."

I could go on for days about things that could be revised for the better, but that would be a waste of time. Hopefully I can resolve a few of the worlds problems, or at least aid to the revise, later on in my lifetime.

Did you think I was talking about FFR when I was talking about the world going down the drain. I was only stating, that double standards brought on by people, really screws other people over last time.

With people you know? It seems like everyone knows everybody in these threads, my god...it is as though there are only like 30 or 40 different people, that go through and create threads to post on or something. I still have yet to see ONE person who was not a newbie to FFR that doesn't know a crap load of the people (if not all of the people) that are posting in the forum I post on.

Also, I did not start ONE of these "arguments", the majority of how every one of these "arguments" started, was because of them saying something to ME, not the other way around. Also, just go ahead and humor me here...just WHAT am I missing? People insult me for something either I didn't know about, or was joking about, and I reply with a response, that is clean, and to the point. Do I have to quote the start of every "argument" for you? If I must, I will.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:01 PM   #89
alexdestructions
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to alexdestructions Send a message via MSN to alexdestructions

long post

Old 09-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #90
leonid
I am leonid
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Argument was started because of your tall signature, which I fixed for you, so it's already ended.

I tried to read your post, but it had like twelve different topics going on at once. Exactly what do you want people to do to you?

Proud member of Team No
Old 09-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #91
MSN Guy
Banned

what
Old 09-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #92
AIM Guy
FFR Player

what
Old 09-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #93
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin

Quote:
Contribute and pay for it's success, now that is much more clear when you are talking about "important people" in the world of Flash Flash revolution. Although, I do have to say that the people that contribute to FFR, do not do it BECAUSE they feel it would make them important, but because they love the game and want to help out. I myself am saving up some money because I did want to obtain myself a year subscription to help out the site, considering I love to play the game.

I also have to say that I highly doubt you would call refer to me as an "important person" because of that, even though you would call someone else that you know better who has done this one. Anyone that contributes to a site in some way, in turn, helps out the site. At the moment, I have been trying to get people to come onto FFR and play the game because hopefully they might find it as fun as I do, and although that is a really small amount of people...it does technically give the site more hits, which gets their site more noticed by outside sources, which in the end, helps out the site.

What is wrong with the world today? Are you kidding me? Do you ever read a newspaper article or watch the news?!? I mean, aside from the world being overrun by money and religion, there are tons of issues on this planet, and the majority of them could be solved if people were willing to give up a little money. As an example of this, gas powered cars. There are much better, cleaner, and more cost efficient ways to make fuel for our transportation, but we still neglect to convert over to alternatives such as liquid nitrogen, or even air.

A quote from wiki's article on a Liquid nitrogen powered vehicle:
"This presents significant cost benefits. Pollution created during fuel transportation would be eliminated."

I could go on for days about things that could be revised for the better, but that would be a waste of time. Hopefully I can resolve a few of the worlds problems, or at least aid to the revise, later on in my lifetime.

Did you think I was talking about FFR when I was talking about the world going down the drain. I was only stating, that double standards brought on by people, really screws other people over last time.

With people you know? It seems like everyone knows everybody in these threads, my god...it is as though there are only like 30 or 40 different people, that go through and create threads to post on or something. I still have yet to see ONE person who was not a newbie to FFR that doesn't know a crap load of the people (if not all of the people) that are posting in the forum I post on.

Also, I did not start ONE of these "arguments", the majority of how every one of these "arguments" started, was because of them saying something to ME, not the other way around. Also, just go ahead and humor me here...just WHAT am I missing? People insult me for something either I didn't know about, or was joking about, and I reply with a response, that is clean, and to the point. Do I have to quote the start of every "argument" for you? If I must, I will.
hey dude i'm going to give you some really meaningful advice here and keep in mind that i'm really important and i have a lot of posts so you should do what i say, okay?

here it is:

shut up.

Last edited by foilman8805; 09-23-2009 at 03:39 PM..
Old 09-23-2009, 03:40 PM   #94
foxfire667
The FFRchiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid View Post
Argument was started because of your tall signature, which I fixed for you, so it's already ended.

I tried to read your post, but it had like twelve different topics going on at once. Exactly what do you want people to do to you?
That whole signature situation was ended, yeah.

I got a post yesterday from Flaming_Dingleberry, where he decides to not read my post stating I was going to change my signature, and decided to insult me for some reason. So of coarse I replied, and then he replied back. The last comment I posted was about something unrelated to my signature all together.

Oh and one more thing, sense people on here are so up-tight about rules that aren't directly mentioned in the FAQ or upon areas of the site where they should be if they are to be enforced better, can I get a list of the "silent rules?" Anyone? I would kind of like to know just exactly what is against regulations, and what isn't, so I don't break more rules I don't know about. If anyone could give me some sort of list of unmentioned rules, that would be great! Then I can check them up with the FFR admins, and see if I can have them reinforced better, so more people don't end up breaking them like I apparently did.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #95
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin

the signature rule is not a silent rule - you just didn't lurk/read well enough to know that egregiously large signatures aren't allowed

also there are no admins here
Old 09-23-2009, 03:52 PM   #96
foxfire667
The FFRchiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by foilman8805 View Post
the signature rule is not a silent rule - you just didn't lurk/read well enough to know that egregiously large signatures aren't allowed

also there are no admins here
I don't think I should have to lurk around anything, to find out that there is a rule in place about signatures. I find that to be rather idiotic, if there is a forum rule on signature sizes, it should be clearly stated when you edit your FFR signature that this rule is in place. Do you think new people to this site are going to KNOW where to go and what to do to find out everything they need to know, aside from the FAQ section on the site?

If it is an issue, it should be treated as one, on all levels. I'll bring this "silent rule" to attention to be posted directly on the edit signature page once I subscribe to the site and am allowed to get a "definite response" from FFR, instead of trying my luck sending a message and not having it read.

Someone has to be in control of the forums...that person is what I would call, an administrator. If there is not a person that does this...that should be changed, so that the forums can be maintained more efficiently.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:00 PM   #97
megamon88
aka Assertive
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Quote:
Do you think new people to this site are going to KNOW where to go and what to do to find out everything they need to know, aside from the FAQ section on the site?
No, but they are expected to read the rules. http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/announcement.php?a=27

EDIT: Actually I just noticed my post is sorta contradicting. :/

Last edited by megamon88; 09-23-2009 at 04:06 PM..
Old 09-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #98
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin

Yes, I actually do expect new users to KNOW where to go and what to do to find out everything they need to know because it's not exceedingly difficult to do so.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?f=14&a=27

Those right there are rules, and do you notice how it's an announcement? That means it's located on every single subforum you click on. It's been viewed over 17,000 times, so it's not like it's a hidden secret you have to find. They are there, and they are easy to get to. Stop making excuses for your inability to do a little reading and lurking. You are being unnecessarily combative.

And I'm going to clue you in here since you don't know very much about the state of the site - there really are no admins here (there's one slightly active one, Tasselfoot, that doesn't do much anymore though). It's not a joke, and I don't think new ones are going to be appointed, so accept that because that is the current reality of the situation. There's no one you can take up your 'issue' with, and frankly, no one is going to care that you can't read the rules announcement. Now stop being argumentative and stop being annoying, thanks.

EDIT: Here's a silent rule for you:

You can actually exceed the limitations set forth for signatures and avatars so long as you're still in the ballpark. The rules announcement says 250x500px for sigs, but the width isn't really a factor so long as you aren't page stretching. The height of the signature is the most important since long signatures can become obnoxious and unsightly.

Also, a lot of people get away with 200x200px avatars.

Last edited by foilman8805; 09-23-2009 at 04:16 PM..
Old 09-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #99
MSN Guy
Banned

long

Old 09-23-2009, 04:22 PM   #100
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

lmfao

seriously though you'd think it'd just be common sense not to have giant page stretching signatures that scream attention whore

i mean i dont ****ing walk around in public holding up a giant billboard naming everything i've ever done in my life

but maybe you do since there's no life admin telling you not to do it so idk
Closed Thread