Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

I'm not worried
Old 04-15-2016, 12:20 PM   #2282
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
This totally goes against the spirit of this being an anon game and is a totally unfair and undebatable case against me if I'm honest. You're using ogi based off of an assumption to substantiate a point so you can drive a lynch against me because you have nothing else to go off of.

You're pushing the wrong person and allowing the actual humans to slide by essentially unnoticed because all of you're attention is on me.

If this keeps going on I'm going to make a post that I've been trying to avoid making.
Tokzic claims to be undyne -> Napsta says nothing about it being against the spirit of the game

Dummy posts his thoughts on who everyone is -> Napsta says nothing about it being against the spirit of the game

Dummy pushes on Napsta based on the identity of Charu -> WHOA WHOA HOLD UP THERE BUDDY YOU'RE NOT PLAYING BY THE RULES HERE

its amusing to say the least

Who was your top town at the end of d0 and d1?

and undyne for now, their last post leaves an awful taste in my mouth and no one cares to kill napsta or tsunder today, I guess.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:28 PM   #2283
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

looking back at how undyne and napsta's votes went onto muffet i'm not sure if i can rule them out as a scum team anymore, it seems really awkwardly coordinated at this point and given who one of them probably is (if greg's reads are at all accurate) it wouldn't surprise me
mad plane never happens because even though plane blowing him off sorta fits the idea, i don't see scum greg pulling off such a full-blown attempt at "convincing" his partner
nappy plane (get it? because there was that flappy bird ripoff and... eh nvm) would be even more awkward atm because their reactions to greg's post are way too fucking similar (plane interprets it to be solely about rereading napsta, napsta interprets it as being about... himself???)
dummy/napsta is the only non-undyne pairing that i think could work because napsta's response to dummy is shit; i still don't entirely think dummy's posts play into it and he looks really good right now regardless
similarly if in some bizzare happenstance dummy is scum, undyne looks like a potential partner. specifically because her last two posts are about entertaining dummy's interpretation of sans' reads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Undyne View Post
I've been mulling over this "trickery" Sans keeps referring to and it makes me wonder if his trickery was that he gave a completely 100% accurate reads list, in which case the reds are Napsta and Tsunderplane. Which, I'm not saying that's happening or anything, but how hilarious would that be?
then tersely rebutting its premise:
Quote:
How is Sans Charu?
which seems like a very half-assed distancing attempt on par with napsta's recent posts

i still think tsundyne is the best universe though and i can't rule out any pairing with undyne in it
Old 04-15-2016, 12:29 PM   #2284
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

fucking greg had to post something while i was writing that thanks a lot asshole
Old 04-15-2016, 12:31 PM   #2285
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Yes, I did joke about switching my vote in the last minute, because I had been making late votes. I acknowledged that I could see how the first one looked weird, but I explained why I was doing it each time:

- I switch from Monster Kid to Asgore first phase because Asgore said he would be there at EoD and wasn't. I pointed out that I'm switched off MK because Sans (a wolf) movement to that wagon spooked me and I didn't like it.

- I switched from Papyrus to Sans second phase. I didn't like my vote being on Papyrus and I did like my vote being on Sans. I wish I had been more vocal about So Sorry, because I didn't like him either, but that's why I put my vote on Sans instead of just piling on - because So Sorry was still in a position to die and there was the potential to evoke players into making more votes to read into. Imagine if wolves moved votes to save their Godfather?

I have truth and justice on my side. When I come for the scum you will know I mean fucking business. I have a pool of to 2 in 4. I am going to sniff out you slimy liars and
I hate the last part of this post, I guess, solely because there hasn't been any follow-up
Old 04-15-2016, 12:31 PM   #2286
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Papyrus View Post
fucking greg had to post something while i was writing that thanks a lot asshole
its still important that you did what you did
Old 04-15-2016, 12:32 PM   #2287
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

i want undyne lynched right now, followed by plane if she flips red, and napsta if she doesn't
Old 04-15-2016, 12:33 PM   #2288
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

that and should probably be an or
Old 04-15-2016, 12:35 PM   #2289
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
I disagree about Undyne. I feel like he pretty much strictly calls her null (haven't been paying attention to her for whatever reason, feels pretty monstery, could be human), while he distinctly makes the point that he isn't reading Tsunder town anymore (falling off my monster pole, seems to just be following what's on the plate... didn't like how they'd flipped their read on Sans so quickly). If there's something else in some of his other posts I'd gladly make a change but I don't see it in that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Sans View Post
Tsunderplane - eeh... i kind of feel you've been falling off my monster pole. you seem to be... just following what's on the plate at the moment and going with it. you're expanding, but i think you're latching at the same time. or it could just be due to you having you read me as monster to human in less than a day by a paranoid dummy. i'm watching you plane-a-nator.

Undyne - i'll be straight, for whatever reason, she's the one person i haven't really paid too much attention of. she feels pretty monstery though, but i can see a human in those posts of hers. its a 50/50 and i'd probably need to do a one on one with her posts to really form a strong opinion.
alphys is right and sans put pretty much the exact same amount of pressure on both of us. basically saying we could go either way and he's keeping an eye on us
Old 04-15-2016, 12:37 PM   #2290
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Papyrus View Post
i want undyne lynched right now, followed by plane if she flips red, and napsta if she doesn't
i'm not sure how her flipping red would incriminate me but undyne feels like the best person to lynch at the moment for sure
Old 04-15-2016, 12:37 PM   #2291
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

I guess I see what both of you are saying, but I don't see it very well... I think he pretty clearly takes a stance on you while he very clearly didn't on Undyne, but whatever.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:39 PM   #2292
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
I guess I see what both of you are saying, but I don't see it very well... I think he pretty clearly takes a stance on you while he very clearly didn't on Undyne, but whatever.
ehh, he starts to take a stance on me then contradicts it immediately with "or it could just be the way you flipped stance on me so quickly"

i mean you're sort of right but it's not all that stronger than the non-stance on undyne
Old 04-15-2016, 12:49 PM   #2293
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
Tokzic claims to be undyne -> Napsta says nothing about it being against the spirit of the game

Dummy posts his thoughts on who everyone is -> Napsta says nothing about it being against the spirit of the game

Dummy pushes on Napsta based on the identity of Charu -> WHOA WHOA HOLD UP THERE BUDDY YOU'RE NOT PLAYING BY THE RULES HERE

its amusing to say the least

Who was your top town at the end of d0 and d1?

and undyne for now, their last post leaves an awful taste in my mouth and no one cares to kill napsta or tsunder today, I guess.
Pls.
There's a huuuuge difference between what you're attempting on me on the other examples listed in that you're not using any of that as your sole case against any of them.
I'm curious as to what would be your argument if I was using the same type of argument against you? There's really no way to defend against it without seemingly incriminating oneself..and I'm sure you planned it out to be so.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:08 PM   #2294
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
Pls.
There's a huuuuge difference between what you're attempting on me on the other examples listed in that you're not using any of that as your sole case against any of them.
I'm curious as to what would be your argument if I was using the same type of argument against you? There's really no way to defend against it without seemingly incriminating oneself..and I'm sure you planned it out to be so.
I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

You didn't read my big post, I suggest you do that otherwise we're not going to be one the same page.

I think Charu is Sans. I believe that I have provided sufficient evidence that this is very likely. If you do not wish to talk about this for the spirit of the game, which has very clearly been compromised without any kind of mod action, then I'll humor you.

From my point of view, Sans only gave accurate townreads. From yours, they are all accurate save for the one on me, which you believe to not be accurate.

Why would someone give accurate townreads, or at least nearly all accurate, without placing an important on being on the right side of the fence? Why would they give so many accurate townreads and then not give accurate scumreads in addition? It doesn't make sense to me that he would do one but not the other.

What I need from you is a reason why someone would do that.

What I need from you is why you think I'm scum (Is it pushing on you? If so, why would I change to Undyne? Why would I start out the phase going after Tsunder then back off?)

You're just kind of reacting to my posts, not explaining your thinking. This is further supported by the fact that you still haven't answer the pretty easy question of "Why was your top town at the end of d0, and who was your top town at the end of d1"

pls, I'm trying to work with you but you're making it not easy.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:11 PM   #2295
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
Why would I start out the phase going after Tsunder then back off?
you already told us exactly why you did this, and it was to get a reaction from me
Old 04-15-2016, 01:15 PM   #2296
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Tsunderplane View Post
you already told us exactly why you did this, and it was to get a reaction from me
yes but he wasn't saying thatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

if he's arguing that I'm a wolf, does it reinforce the opinion that I'm with you or does it make him think that I spewed you town?

Why did I back off if he thinks you're town?

Does he believe that's why I backed off or does it look like I bit off more than I could chew?

Don't answer questions for other people, please.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:23 PM   #2297
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
Don't answer questions for other people, please.
please calm down i saw a question that had an answer and i went for it
Old 04-15-2016, 01:23 PM   #2298
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

i would like to see the answers to all of those questions though
Old 04-15-2016, 01:27 PM   #2299
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Tsunderplane View Post
please calm down i saw a question that had an answer and i went for it
I'm not upset or anything its just frustrating to see someone answer for someone else in a game such as TWG.

its ok just please don't do it.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:38 PM   #2300
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

You didn't read my big post, I suggest you do that otherwise we're not going to be one the same page.
I'll pass.

Quote:
I think Charu is Sans. I believe that I have provided sufficient evidence that this is very likely. If you do not wish to talk about this for the spirit of the game, which has very clearly been compromised without any kind of mod action, then I'll humor you.
I'm not arguing if he is or isn't Sans, it's pretty clear that he is. What I'm taking issue with is you saying "Oh well since he's Charu and Charu always does this, you must be a human." without there actually being anything other than that to support that reasoning. At this point I've been bussed by literally every fucking player, barring Alphys and Temmie, so literally every flip as long as I live will be looked at as "oh they were totally bussing him."

Quote:
From my point of view, Sans only gave accurate townreads. From yours, they are all accurate save for the one on me, which you believe to not be accurate.

Why would someone give accurate townreads, or at least nearly all accurate, without placing an important on being on the right side of the fence? Why would they give so many accurate townreads and then not give accurate scumreads in addition? It doesn't make sense to me that he would do one but not the other.
Well yeah obviously I think someone in his "accurate town reads" obviously isn't because I know I'm a monster. I don't really follow much else of this post tbh lmao. So you think Charu gave 100% accurate scum and town reads? That's pretty stupid logic.

Quote:
What I need from you is a reason why someone would do that.
What?

Quote:
What I need from you is why you think I'm scum (Is it pushing on you? If so, why would I change to Undyne? Why would I start out the phase going after Tsunder then back off?)
You've bounced your vote on most of the unconfirmeds today minus Papyrus..I honestly think it's fairly odd you've had next to nothing to say about Papyrus despite having plenty of thoughts on everyone else in the lynch pool.

Quote:
You're just kind of reacting to my posts, not explaining your thinking. This is further supported by the fact that you still haven't answer the pretty easy question of "Why was your top town at the end of d0, and who was your top town at the end of d1"

pls, I'm trying to work with you but you're making it not easy.
Of course I am, that's what I do.
I barely participated in D0 so nobody.
I don't honestly recall D1 but pretty sure there wasn't anyone.
Don't really see any relevance lol
Closed Thread