Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > Turbo Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 06:36 PM   #61
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Hi. \o

Now excuse me as I go back to writing a long post.
Good, Town who don't post really ruffles my feathers

I'm expecting this post to blow my mind

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-24-2016, 06:47 PM   #62
Pazzaz
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
[..] can you explain to me the basic rules of what content is allowed in TWG? [..]

Well anyway, content? Talking about private messages with the host is against the rules, general forum rules also apply etc

To tired gotta go sleep now, don't really have anything to say about what has happened so far.
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
tfw nanahira will never step on u
youll be surprised how possible this is.
Old 10-24-2016, 06:53 PM   #63
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzaz View Post
A town aligned player kind of shouldn't care if it's bait, to be honest. Most town players can appreciate fellow town's effort to scum hunt.

But I can see why it's worth pointing out for the benefit of any Wolf buddies you may have

Quote:
Well anyway, content? Talking about private messages with the host is against the rules, general forum rules also apply etc
That's it? Anything else goes?

Quote:
To tired gotta go sleep now, don't really have anything to say about what has happened so far.
You won't be here for EoD?

New to the game you are!

Old 10-24-2016, 07:10 PM   #64
juckter1
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

So, Pazzaz didn't really say much about the game, and what he said wasn't particularly strong town content. Sucks that he'll probably not be around at EoD. I do think he should get an opportunity to produce some thoughts tomorrow, but he's the scummiest peep so far in my eyes.

Also sucks that he didn't, and probably wont leave a check, but he's new and nobody has explained it to him, so it's not really fair to expect him to do it.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:12 PM   #65
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Well, here's a long post. It's a fairly serious attempt at evaluating what's going on. Looking forward to feedback and questions.

Here's an attempt at putting actions that sounded relevant to me together.
---------------------------------
Chronological order of events:

PAGE 1

- thesunfan started the seer wagon and checked psychoangel691
- Hakulyte checked R.E Aryxi
- juckter1 checked Hakulyte.
- R.E Aryxi checked ShadoWolfe.
- ShadoWolfe checked Tokzic.
- psychoangel691 checked juckter1.
- ShadoWolfe posted a Snivy picture for the laughs an interactions.
- psychoangel691 mention that she didn't sleep much and was really busy.
- R.E Aryxi sounds amused by ShadoWolfe's Charu mention and add a beautiful picture of Kappa.
- ShadoWolfe post a relatively weird post @ #17 (first notable inconsistency) 1
- thesunfan vote ShadoWolfe "semi-seriously" as a reaction from the post.
- juckter1 is saying "nice bird" to ShadoWolfe. (second notable inconsistency) 2
- ShadoWolfe mention how the vote is stupid from his point of view and proceed to discard it and comment on YoshL's avatar. (third notable inconsistency(?)) 3

END OF PAGE 1

PAGE 2

- juckter1 ask for further explanation about thesunfan's vote.
- thesunfan mention that ShadoWolfe's post was weird, but not "very weird". (?) 4
- MML joins the game, check Hakulyte and mention the lack of commitment to the vote from thesunfan. (!)
- juckter town-lean thesunfan even tho his play was non-committal (?) 5
- Pazzaz joins the game, no check on anyone. --
- juckter ask an open question about thesunfan vs ShadoWolfe interaction. (?!) 6
- Pazzaz says non-alignment indicative things. --
- MML mention to juckter that he doesn't appreciate how juckter his town-leaning thesunfan.
- MML seems to have misread (or not) Pazzaz and try to challenge him about his alignment.
- R.E Aryxi mentions the he thinks thesunfan and ShadoWolfe are null.
- MML tries to generate interactions.
- Pazzaz replies to MML in a convincing-looking way.
- thesunfan questions juckter's reasoning for town-leaning him.
- juckter gives a reason that leaves me confused @ #40

END OF PAGE 2

PAGE 3

- ShadoWolfe is posting the most relevant thing in the game so far fmpov @ #44 7
- MML asks R.E Aryxi if he's a wolf, he says no. (not really alignment indicative)
- MML spots a contradiction.
- juckter finally gives an answer that makes some sense. @ #52 (!) 8
- MML asks Haku to say hi.
*Nothing particularly important happens from this point*

END OF PAGE 3

Now this is the part where I actually give reads. (fmpov)

Explanations from my point of view: (refer to numbers in bold in previous section)

1. I would like ShadoWolfe to explain me what he was thinking about while posting that post to psychoangel691 because it doesn't make sense to me to "not care" at first but then mention that "you care".

2. In the previous game, Gradiant was posting pictures of hyenas and and there was some shitposting about what it was. I thought it was odd to use such a reference here as if something from the previous game was relevant to this one. It makes me question juckter's state of mind because he was wolf in the previous game.

3. This is another reason why I'm not discarding my first point here.

4. thesunfan loss town points from backing off from his vote too early on ShadoWolfe. It sounded like he wasn't eager to really find answers and I didn't like it.

5. This is a continuation of my confusion about juckter feeling off from the game.

6. juckter ask an open question about thesunfan vs ShadoWolfe in terms of reading.

- I believe ShadoWolfe is currently Null to Town in terms of attitude/interactions, but I would like further explanations as to what he had in mind in the post that made him get voted by thesunfan.
- thesunfan started the Seer wagon, voted ShadoWolfe and looked pretty good at first, but the lack of commitment to his own push was pretty confusing to me. What made you back off from ShadoWolfe thesunfan?

7. ShadoWolfe posts seriously and is relevant about juckter. Looking pro-town.

8. juckter is saying that the content of the posts is townish, but not the actions? I'm still not convinced, but that does make more sense.

tl;dr:
Reads in term of alignments atm
Players
1. thesunfan Null (I hope you commit yourself into finding answers a little more in the future.)
2. Hakulyte Null (I should post more tbh)
3. Tokzic Null (0 post?)
4. Pazzaz Null (He looked pretty solid overall, but I don't have anything about him that sounded too "alignment-indicative)
5. juckter1 Null, possibly Wolf-lean (?!) (I'm still not convinced by what you said so far.)
6. ShadoWolfe Null to Town (I liked his game so far, but I'm still confused about what he was thinking when he answered to psychoangel691)
7. R.E. Aryxi Null (you're extremely hard to place anywhere as you've been mostly just tagging along so far.)
8. psychoangel691 Null (didn't sleep much, was busy based on her first few posts)
9. MixMasterLar Null to Town (very engaging and searching for answers)

Here's some irrelevant shitposting:
Old 10-24-2016, 07:15 PM   #66
juckter1
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Same, but unironically
I'd also like to know whether this response was supposed to be a serious thing
Old 10-24-2016, 07:23 PM   #67
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by juckter1 View Post
So, Pazzaz didn't really say much about the game, and what he said wasn't particularly strong town content. Sucks that he'll probably not be around at EoD. I do think he should get an opportunity to produce some thoughts tomorrow, but he's the scummiest peep so far in my eyes.

Also sucks that he didn't, and probably wont leave a check, but he's new and nobody has explained it to him, so it's not really fair to expect him to do it.
Why is Pazzaz the "scummiest" to you? What he said so far made complete sense to me.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:29 PM   #68
Hakulyte
the Haku

Ah, he went to sleep, didn't leave a green check and is very likely to miss EoD.

My bad ok, I guess I see what's wrong here.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:30 PM   #69
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Well, here's a long post. It's a fairly serious attempt at evaluating what's going on. Looking forward to feedback and questions.

Here's an attempt at putting actions that sounded relevant to me together.
Chronological order of events:

PAGE 1

- thesunfan started the seer wagon and checked psychoangel691
- Hakulyte checked R.E Aryxi
- juckter1 checked Hakulyte.
- R.E Aryxi checked ShadoWolfe.
- ShadoWolfe checked Tokzic.
- psychoangel691 checked juckter1.
- ShadoWolfe posted a Snivy picture for the laughs an interactions.
- psychoangel691 mention that she didn't sleep much and was really busy.
- R.E Aryxi sounds amused by ShadoWolfe's Charu mention and add a beautiful picture of Kappa.
- ShadoWolfe post a relatively weird post @ #17 (first notable inconsistency) 1
- thesunfan vote ShadoWolfe "semi-seriously" as a reaction from the post.
- juckter1 is saying "nice bird" to ShadoWolfe. (second notable inconsistency) 2
- ShadoWolfe mention how the vote is stupid from his point of view and proceed to discard it and comment on YoshL's avatar. (third notable inconsistency(?)) 3

END OF PAGE 1

PAGE 2

- juckter1 ask for further explanation about thesunfan's vote.
- thesunfan mention that ShadoWolfe's post was weird, but not "very weird". (?) 4
- MML joins the game, check Hakulyte and mention the lack of commitment to the vote from thesunfan. (!)
- juckter town-lean thesunfan even tho his play was non-committal (?) 5
- Pazzaz joins the game, no check on anyone. --
- juckter ask an open question about thesunfan vs ShadoWolfe interaction. (?!) 6
- Pazzaz says non-alignment indicative things. --
- MML mention to juckter that he doesn't appreciate how juckter his town-leaning thesunfan.
- MML seems to have misread (or not) Pazzaz and try to challenge him about his alignment.
- R.E Aryxi mentions the he thinks thesunfan and ShadoWolfe are null.
- MML tries to generate interactions.
- Pazzaz replies to MML in a convincing-looking way.
- thesunfan questions juckter's reasoning for town-leaning him.
- juckter gives a reason that leaves me confused @ #40

END OF PAGE 2

PAGE 3

- ShadoWolfe is posting the most relevant thing in the game so far fmpov @ #44 7
- MML asks R.E Aryxi if he's a wolf, he says no. (not really alignment indicative)
- MML spots a contradiction.
- juckter finally gives an answer that makes some sense. @ #52 (!) 8
- MML asks Haku to say hi.
*Nothing particularly important happens from this point*

END OF PAGE 3

Now this is the part where I actually give reads. (fmpov)

Explanations from my point of view: (refer to numbers in bold in previous section)

1. I would like ShadoWolfe to explain me what he was thinking about while posting that post to psychoangel691 because it doesn't make sense to me to "not care" at first but then mention that "you care".

2. In the previous game, Gradiant was posting pictures of hyenas and and there was some shitposting about what it was. I thought it was odd to use such a reference here as if something from the previous game was relevant to this one. It makes me question juckter's state of mind because he was wolf in the previous game.

4. thesunfan loss town points from backing off from his vote too early on ShadoWolfe. It sounded like he wasn't eager to really find answers and I didn't like it.

5. This is a continuation of my confusion about juckter feeling off from the game.

6. juckter ask an open question about thesunfan vs ShadoWolfe in terms of reading.

- I believe ShadoWolfe is currently Null to Town in terms of attitude/interactions, but I would like further explanations as to what he had in mind in the post that made him get voted by thesunfan.
- thesunfan started the Seer wagon, voted ShadoWolfe and looked pretty good at first, but the lack of commitment to his own push was pretty confusing to me. What made you back off from ShadoWolfe thesunfan?

8. juckter is saying that the content of the posts is townish, but not the actions? I'm still not convinced, but that does make more sense.

tl;dr:
Reads in term of alignments atm
Players
1. thesunfan Null (I hope you commit yourself into finding answers a little more in the future.)
2. Hakulyte Null (I should post more tbh)
3. Tokzic Null (0 post?)
4. Pazzaz Null (He looked pretty solid overall, but I don't have anything about him that sounded too "alignment-indicative)
5. juckter1 Null, possibly Wolf-lean (?!) (I'm still not convinced by what you said so far.)
6. ShadoWolfe Null to Town (I liked his game so far, but I'm still confused about what he was thinking when he answered to psychoangel691)
7. R.E. Aryxi Null (you're extremely hard to place anywhere as you've been mostly just tagging along so far.)
8. psychoangel691 Null (didn't sleep much, was busy based on her first few posts)
9. MixMasterLar Null to Town (very engaging and searching for answers)

See I like the effort in this post. It's totally out of character and the only other time I've ever seen Haku put forth effort without being threatened to was when he was a wolf, but understandable meta Tinfoil aside I like the effort.

I don't agree with all the conclusions though.

The big glearing one being--

Quote:
Pazzaz replies to MML in a convincing-looking way.
No, no he did not. He literally responded by asking my own question back at me. If you read my follow up question having known me at all you probably already know why I think it's not a good response either.

I should feel pretty good about this entrance of Haku's but I think at best it's null. I think some info is missing (no links for anything I said?) Some context is missing (which is understandable for the type of post it is I guess) and all around out of character for him

If this is an attempt at a meta change, well that'll probably show later in the game but to be honest I kind of doubt it

Old 10-24-2016, 07:31 PM   #70
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Why is Pazzaz the "scummiest" to you? What he said so far made complete sense to me.
Please break down his post and explain them to me I must be missing something

Old 10-24-2016, 07:39 PM   #71
Hakulyte
the Haku

Here's the quotes in question:

This is your post

That's his answer

That's his original post you quoted and reworded

While it's true that he just throwed back your answer at you, I think he felt genuinely frustrated at how you reworded his previous post.

"Have played several similar games before but never [as a] werewolf." (your reword)
vs
"Seems fun, looking forward to seeing it play out. Have played several similar games before but never werewolf." (his original post)

He's refering to the "werewolf" forums @ TWG. I'm not sure why he's mentioning "but never as wolf" tho. That's worth tinfoiling about I guess.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:39 PM   #72
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Oh yeah before I forget

Haku for whatever reason I really did think you're a she and I'm really sorry for that but if you just want to be called a she then I guess I'm down for that

Like whatever folks want to be called is fine with me

Old 10-24-2016, 07:41 PM   #73
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

@Hakulyte
It's not relevant, but since you asked, I meant that I'd normally be in Psycho's same shoes (with the not sleeping and being busy), but that today I can't share her pain because I was lying in bed lazing away the afternoon. She only brought that up because I asked how y'all were doing.

Also, Juckter answered my question of "act" vs "content" in his first reply. Someone misunderstood him, so he had to restate it twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 10-24-2016, 07:44 PM   #74
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Here's the quotes in question:

This is your post

That's his answer

That's his original post you quoted and reworded

While it's true that he just throwed back your answer at you, I think he felt genuinely frustrated at how you reworded his previous post.

"Have played several similar games before but never [as a] werewolf." (your reword)
vs
"Seems fun, looking forward to seeing it play out. Have played several similar games before but never werewolf." (his original post)

He's refering to the "werewolf" forums @ TWG. I'm not sure why he's mentioning "but never as wolf" tho. That's worth tinfoiling about I guess.

See the explanation that he was frustrated doesn't fit because he didn't rant and he even insinuated my poke was ironic.

Plus my reason to ask him was so super thin even a new player---town or wolf--- would have just been like "lol no r u?"

But he avoided the question entirely

makes me wonder if he doesn't know he can lie, or has a problem morally with it

Old 10-24-2016, 07:44 PM   #75
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Also notable is that all of you are assuming sunfan is "off me" or has backed off. His vote is still on me, whether to gather data or to be a cute wolfeh is yet to be seen tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 10-24-2016, 07:44 PM   #76
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
@Hakulyte
It's not relevant, but since you asked, I meant that I'd normally be in Psycho's same shoes (with the not sleeping and being busy), but that today I can't share her pain because I was lying in bed lazing away the afternoon. She only brought that up because I asked how y'all were doing.
I most likely misread your post then, I thought you were like "haha, today im lazy so I don't care about how you feel" followed by attempt at sympathy. That just made me go ???? as well. I don't know if thesunfan saw something similar. Your wording just really confused me.

Quote:
Also, Juckter answered my question of "act" vs "content" in his first reply. Someone misunderstood him, so he had to restate it twice.
Are you happy with his answer? Can you develop on "why it makes sense based on the content" ? It looked better than the "act" part, but I'm still confused in terms of intentions.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:57 PM   #77
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Also notable is that all of you are assuming sunfan is "off me" or has backed off. His vote is still on me, whether to gather data or to be a cute wolfeh is yet to be seen tho
I don't think that

I think he left a noticably big door open so he could drop the vote, though, and that rubbed me the wrong way.

Old 10-24-2016, 07:58 PM   #78
juckter1
FFR Simfile Author

Oops ugly looking responses within a quote incoming, not sorry

Quote:
I don't really see how you and sunfan are reading this as weird? I honestly can't see it as anything other than idle chatter, kind of like shitposting but with less shit

I found it relevant because Shado was in that game and I thought it was fun, that's all

I don't really see how this relates to the first poiny, mind explaining?

Fair enough. I don't think it's really indicative of his alignment so let's agree to disagree.

Once again, even though sunfan responding was not what I expected, I don't see the act of him responding as being particularly alignment indicative

Already commented on this

Can't argue with that

Yes, what he said as his explanation of his vote on Shado made me read him as town, while him voting shado, and the act of him giving an explanation didn't read alignment indicative to read (this is harder to communicate than I expected)

Heh, I smiled more than I expected when reading this.
Old 10-24-2016, 08:03 PM   #79
juckter1
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
v

Quote:
Ah, he went to sleep, didn't leave a green check and is very likely to miss EoD.

My bad ok, I guess I see what's wrong here.
Quote:
No, no he did not. He literally responded by asking my own question back at me. If you read my follow up question having known me at all you probably already know why I think it's not a good response either.
Quote:
See the explanation that he was frustrated doesn't fit because he didn't rant and he even insinuated my poke was ironic.

Plus my reason to ask him was so super thin even a new player---town or wolf--- would have just been like "lol no r u?"

But he avoided the question entirely

makes me wonder if he doesn't know he can lie, or has a problem morally with it
Answering with quotes kind of sucks but my internet commited suicide the first time I wrote my response to your long post so screw writing right now.

Quote:
I most likely misread your post then, I thought you were like "haha, today im lazy so I don't care about how you feel" followed by attempt at sympathy. That just made me go ???? as well. I don't know if thesunfan saw something similar. Your wording just really confused me.
Lol, Shado may be an aggressive guy, but he ain't a complete dick. That being said I can kind of see how you could read his post like that, so I believe your explanation to be true
Old 10-24-2016, 08:04 PM   #80
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
I don't really see how this relates to the first poiny, mind explaining?
"This vote is lol-tier and YoshL's avatar is sexy" is irrelevant to reacting as to why he got voted.

Quote:
Yes, what he said as his explanation of his vote on Shado made me read him as town, while him voting shado, and the act of him giving an explanation didn't read alignment indicative to read (this is harder to communicate than I expected)
Can you quote what posts in particular made you think that?
Closed Thread