Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-2-2011, 05:51 PM   #241
Emithith
FFR Player

Default Re: Things you do that you think no one else does

I walk on the sidewalk and count 2 steps on the sidewalk block, and then when I get to the next, I count 3 steps. If the next block requires 3 steps and it's supposed to be 2 steps I go out of my way to make a HUGE 2 steps to keep the pattern.

Also, I rearrange the stuff in stores sometimes too. lol
Emithith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2011, 05:55 PM   #242
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

I constantly change the position I'm sitting in. I can't sit in the same position for more than 10 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2011, 05:59 PM   #243
iironiic
D6 FFR Legacy Player
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

lmfao, I kind of realized this but I always spell "Damn it" as "dammit"
iironiic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2011, 06:01 PM   #244
m0de
Marble Eater
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to m0de

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
I constantly change the position I'm sitting in. I can't sit in the same position for more than 10 minutes.
yep me too. if im sitting in my computer chair.. i have like 3 different sitting styles. normal sitting (legs down on ground) indian style, and one foot/leg under me. actually make that 4 styles.. i also sit with one foot on the chair kind of bent my heel touching the edge of the chair. if that makes any sense.
Old 07-2-2011, 06:04 PM   #245
MaxGhost
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxGhost

Yeah I change up my sitting position pretty often.
MaxGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2011, 06:09 PM   #246
Emithith
FFR Player

I sit crosslegged with my knees upto the desk. OR, I have my feet on the ground.
Also, iironiic I do that too. lol
Emithith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2011, 06:47 PM   #247
MopeyJoe
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I lean back in my chair while playing games on my computer (excluding this and SM), in fact, I lean back so far, that I have to put my knee on the bottom of my desk to make sure I don't fall over.
Old 07-2-2011, 07:10 PM   #248
duddychuck@yahoo.com
Retired
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to duddychuck@yahoo.com Send a message via MSN to duddychuck@yahoo.com Send a message via Yahoo to duddychuck@yahoo.com Send a message via Skype™ to duddychuck@yahoo.com

-Sometimes I close my eyes and try to maneuver around my house pretending to be blind
-I keep a racing line when I walk
-I feel as if I must sing along to every song I hear, even if I don't know the words
-After I poop, I flush it down, then I wipe, then flush again to avoid clogging
-I try not to shit in somebody elses toilet
Old 07-2-2011, 07:14 PM   #249
~kitty~
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I use the middle click on my mouse more than I use the left click. If I only wanted to visit one page and close out the other, I would still use the middle click. I'd middle click the tab to close it.
~kitty~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2011, 07:20 PM   #250
MopeyJoe
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com View Post
-Sometimes I close my eyes and try to maneuver around my house pretending to be blind
I do that too.

Side note, how do blind people get around their houses?
Old 07-2-2011, 07:26 PM   #251
Elite Ninja
Kawaii Desu
Difficulty Consulting Cat
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I have a habit of making fast chirping noises out of the right side of my mouth and my brother is annoyed by it.

I cant think of anything else right now.
Old 07-2-2011, 08:10 PM   #252
cry4eternity
~ added for cuteness
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to cry4eternity

Sometimes I do this imitation of a morning dove and people don't know if it was me or a bird.

I'm retired
cry4eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2011, 10:26 PM   #253
Renevatia
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

When ever i see stairs I imagine them the be made of rocks with sharp edges and I start to picture out the most painful results of tripping on one of the top steps. It generally leads up to something alongs the line of tripping, headfirst to 3rd step down, bend arm in weird directions slide down with ripped lips/nose as main pressure point, then do a bent back at the end of the steps with broken spin. Don't ask why I really dont know ;/

When I drive, I like to estimate other car's speed with relative change of distance one at a time, repeat.

I like(try) to triangulate the height/speed ratio of a plane by estimating sound emitting distance behind the plane and angle of view.
Old 07-2-2011, 11:00 PM   #254
samurai7694
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I do this when I crumple paper.
Old 07-2-2011, 11:21 PM   #255
BeatofIke
Forum User

I find my younger sister very attractive. Too bad I can't date her. I'm bisexual btw.
BeatofIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2011, 11:39 PM   #256
supermousie
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to supermousie

Quote:
-I keep a racing line when I walk
Shit mate, I often don't even realise I follow a racing line.

I stare into the sun for a couple minutes a day. I've been doing this for as long as I can remember... Apparently, according to my optometrist, my eyesight is "excellent".
supermousie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-3-2011, 12:13 AM   #257
behanjc
stargroup & me are <3'ers

Send a message via MSN to behanjc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatofIke View Post
I find my younger sister very attractive. Too bad I can't date her. I'm bisexual btw.
I thought I was the only one that found your younger sister very attractive! :P
behanjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-3-2011, 12:40 AM   #258
MaxGhost
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxGhost

Quote:
-Sometimes I close my eyes and try to maneuver around my house pretending to be blind - Yup
-I keep a racing line when I walk - Yup
-I feel as if I must sing along to every song I hear, even if I don't know the words - Yup, when I'm alone
-After I poop, I flush it down, then I wipe, then flush again to avoid clogging - Nope this is an utter waste of water rofl
-I try not to shit in somebody elses toilet - Yup. I hate public/other bathrooms... unless I'm on vacation at my family's place
^^
MaxGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-3-2011, 01:36 AM   #259
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
If I rip paper out of a coiled notebook, I have to remove any remnants of that piece of paper or they will eternally bother me.
Yep. Hate those strips they leave behind, and drives me crazy when all they leave is little chunks and they get stuck in the coils.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C@! View Post
When I walk on a sidewalk, I usually count how many steps it takes me to walk from square to square, and see if I can find ways to making my walking more efficient and faster by either walking faster or taking bigger steps to up my average. Lol

Sometimes when I'm trying to sleep, when my pillow gets warm I'll switch it over to the other side.
I get really obsessive about the first thing sometimes. I still have an established rule that every standard sidewalk slab = 2 "good" steps. When I come across smaller, bigger, or oddly shaped ones, I desperately try to formulate a reasonable "step value" and match it.

I did that second thing from my earliest memories of life (latter part of 2 years old) until I was about 10 or 11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturneAunamic View Post
both pits have to have the same number of [deodorant] strokes applied, don't want a better smelling pit, want them equal.
that makes 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phynx View Post
[W]hen I am listening to something(video or audio file) sometimes I will hear certain sounds that, for unknown reasons, fires off nerves and sends intense chills down my back and throughout my body.
Oooohhh yesss. Sorry to steal your thunder, but I love when this happens. It doesn't need to be certain sound even, sometimes...when I just relax and lie down listening to music, it starts to give me those shivers and stuff. Starts in the right ear, very mild, then goes to the other and starts to get more intense, and starts to spread. I have this one ambient album that I tried to listen to to help me sleep one night...only to find out that, on my new, awesome headphones, the music was very good at doing this to me. Mmrowrr, it felt amazing...sometimes it even felt like a tickle, ahah...I pressed myself against the bed, squeezed my favorite pillow against me, and that just made it feel better...after a while (about 3/4ths of the album, I think) it stopped, but the pleasure still lingered a bit afterward, and I just lay there completely satisfied, my mind blank...and then somehow, I had a hallucination that my boyfriend was there, and he came into bed and snuggled up with me. Good times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
I end up taking 30+ minute showers every time because I totally space out.
One of the seemingly many shower spacers here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJRoX View Post
I think of music all the time, I always want to write music off the top of my head. I'm always unable to because I tend to forget it 10 min later lol
This gets really frustrating to me, cause not only do I tend to forget it, I often can't get the sound I want when trying to produce it.

Now, to mine.

- I occasionally suck on and lick the tips of my ring/pinky fingers (never the other two.)

- I kiss both of my feet before I go to bed.

- When they have those crossing-signal buttons at intersections, I compulsively hold the button until the walk signal comes on.

- Whenever I finish a scantron test, I always go through my answers and imagine them as a Guitar Hero chart.

- As a kid, Sonic was my idol, and I would always sit on the left side of the backseat if I could, so I could imagine Sonic running through the scenery like a level. I would even imagine enemies and rings and stuff. I did this sporadically until I was 13, when for some reason I utterly lost the capability to do it. ???

- I just...nuzzle random personal items sometimes. Just, like, rub against with my nose and cheeks. My cell phone, my computer, books on my desk, an empty tea bottle I'm about to throw in the garbage.

- My fantasies play out like semi-real situations. I get really immersed in them. People have different personalities and react realistically to events, and the settings are often detailed (although I tend to forget much about them afterward.) Things tend to remain consistent, with no "hey, that's not right" input from me..it just flows naturally. Sometimes I actually hallucinate and see/hear/feel things from them. Particularly affecting was the time I thought I had been transformed into my fursona. Not only did I think, "hey, I'm all cute and furry now" -- my proprioception actually changed to that of my furry self. I didn't just see it, I felt that I had a tail, a muzzle, animal ears, paws, whiskers...and then I got my ears massaged, ahah. I've never seen a doctor about this...

- Sometimes, when I'm lying down or sitting in a way that I compress nerves and a hand or foot starts going numb, I stay that way until it's all numb and sometimes partially paralyzed, and just touch it and play with fingers/toes, for some reason utterly captivated by my hand or foot being numb, even though I know it serves no useful purpose whatsoever, I might risk nerve issues later in life, and I get horrible zaps when feeling returns. Derp.

I gotta say, I come across as the weirdest mother****er in here. I guess that's to be expected when no other furries are around, I guess.

You may now internet lynch me.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-3-2011, 02:05 AM   #260
DarknessXoXLight
sonder
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DarknessXoXLight

I snap my pinky compulsively when I play FFR. Sometimes so much to the point I can't move it without feeling pain. It feels so out of place, like it doesn't belong on my hand lmfao. D: