Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Writing and Literature
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-4-2007, 12:14 AM   #1
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra
RRR Developer & DevOps Support
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Veteran

Default First Recollection

Thank you VampireDemoness13A31 for reminding me of this amazing style of writing.

This is a complicated Journal! It's hard to follow and there are probably many many mistakes. PLEASE! Correct any major mistakes.

---------------------
First Recollection

Prolouge

Recollection was non-existent. All I saw when my eyes opened was rubble and ruins of… something. Shrapnel littered my body head to foot, and one of my legs was pointed the wrong way. It seemed to be light out, yet not day time, but my vision was blurry and incomprehensible. I couldn’t figure out what was going to happen to me, because I had no idea where I was or where I had come from. Hell…
Unknown Date

Journals Begin...

"Whretest!"
I have awakened within a small room. No windows or doors are visible, though I expect there is a hidden door somewhere. My leg, my right one, is in a splint and has an annoying throb. The dim candle in the center of the floor, flickering weakly, has burnt down to a simple wick. I hear a sharp noise like a knife being drawn out, I spin around but nothing is there. Turning back to the candle a piece of paper and a pin catch my eyes. They weren’t there before… I pick them up and study the word at the top of it. “Whretest” it tells me. Though whatever it means is a mystery I decide to write what I remember since waking.
First Recollection First Entry

---Added 10:14pm Nov. 3

Amazing, though it was well hidden, I found the door! It was hidden in the very corner of the room, directly in the corner. I’m not sure how a triangular door is supposed to open but I’m guessing it would work, seeing as I am here inside the room. I had spent a while checking for cracks in the walls, finding none. Moments it was there, but ever so short it was there! A small beam of solid white light had come from a line just out from the corner of the room. Thus I found this strange door. I feel tired...
First Recollection Second Entry

---Added 10:19pm Nov. 3

I woke up again. I can’t recall going to sleep, but I woke up. Waking up doesn’t seem to be good with me these days. I’m sore all over again, mostly my arms. Another surprise, my splint is gone and my leg doesn't hurt. Apparently I broke my leg. I can’t seem to remember writing these first two entries! Yet it is in my messy scrawl and it looks fresh. I’m verry confused. I read over the information of the door, but I guess I neglected to landmark the corner. I can’t find the door anymore, if there ever was one.
First Recollection Third Entry

---Added 10:28pm Nov. 3

I don’t sleep anymore. I wish to keep my memory. It has been long, since I wrote last. I can’t recall everything I have done, though I have done little. I am hungry, and thirsty, yet no food comes. Locked away, wishing to die, a cruel punishment for doing nothing wrong. Nothing. What could I have done? I have no memories… I think and worry about crimes I may have committed. I wonder… Sleep. I need sleep... please.......
First Recollection Fourth

---Added 10:37pm Nov. 3

I am thinking, trying to, about “Whretest!” again. What it means… I think about escape again. It interrupts my thought constantly. Escape… escape… I wish to be free. Free from where? "Out" I tell myself. Out from wherever this is… I found the door again. as I read above, a small beam of white light came, if only for moments. I wonder what it is… I feel sleep coming upon me again. Many times I seemed to have dozed for a moment, only to wake suddenly when I head a sharp sound. I wish to sleep, but my memories I must keep! I wish to get out…
First Fifth

---Added 10:48pm Nov. 3

I woke up again. I can’t recall going to sleep. I read my journals, at first wondering what they are. It seems I have lost my memories again. Though, I am neither hungry nor thirsty any longer. I have bruises all over my body… I am in a deal of pain. Constant tremors wrack my limbs. I feel light… yet satiated. I now stair at the door, long I study it, hoping for an opening. The light has come but twice, short glimmers of white light… my hope of escape.
First Sixth

---Added 12:56pm Nov. 4

I heard a knocking. Upon the ceiling of stone there was a slight hollow sound… drumming for a time, rapping another time. The light comes frequently now… though how close together I know not. I am beginning to worry… what could be behind that door. Dangerous? Friendly? Or is it even a door…… still I study. I feel slight movements in the floors. I am scared…
Seven

The door opened. Blackness reaches out to me from within… I huddle in fear opposite the hole. Blinding light hits me frequently, yet I dare not move nor cloze my eyes. I hear things from within the dark: thumping, scratching… things that scare. I will escape soon. Though the door. The dark… I’m tired. I must sleep… I must escape. I mustn’t loose my memories. Why is this happening…… something is moving within the door, what co—
Eight

I was told by… it… to crawl through the tunnel. I dove to obey. Crawling fast from the creature I traveled for what seems forever. I almost lost my journals just now, dropped them, but I managed to find it within moments. Thank the light…. Light… no light here, all dark, blackness……. The sounds draw closer, or I closer to them. I feel frightened yet excited to escape. I can’t wait to get out. I rush quicker, writing with my untidy scrawl as I crawl forward. The ceiling is getting farther and farther away, as do the walls. I am ready for an exit. Too long I have crawled. I finish here, I must move faster.
Nine

*Half of the page is torn.*

End Chapter 1

Last edited by Zageron; 11-4-2007 at 12:01 PM.. Reason: Grammer Corrections.
Zageron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2007, 12:44 AM   #2
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra

Default Re: First Recollection

Journals #2

Last edited by Zageron; 11-4-2007 at 02:03 AM..
Old 11-4-2007, 12:44 AM   #3
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra

Reserved.

Last edited by Zageron; 11-4-2007 at 12:50 AM..
Old 12-15-2007, 12:12 PM   #4
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra

Oh woah. I forgot about this. Looking at it now, I can't believe I wrote this. O.O
Old 12-15-2007, 10:14 PM   #5
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi

Besides, on this forum we don't "reserve" posts. I assume you got that from sites like Gaia?....
Old 12-15-2007, 11:13 PM   #6
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi View Post
Besides, on this forum we don't "reserve" posts. I assume you got that from sites like Gaia?....
I have never, in my memory, forumed on Gaia.
Old 12-16-2007, 01:08 AM   #7
Chrissi
FFR Player

Okay, but either way, we consider posting two times in a row anywhere to be offensive.
Old 12-16-2007, 01:29 AM   #8
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi View Post
Okay, but either way, we consider posting two times in a row anywhere to be offensive.
No kidding...
Sorry. I've forumed more than you in my life, as far as I can tell.

Any comments on the Story?
Old 12-16-2007, 11:08 AM   #9
Chrissi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
No kidding...
Sorry. I've forumed more than you in my life, as far as I can tell.
Excuse me? You are a newbie on this forum, and you had better remove that attitude, quickly, or you're going to end up in a lot of trouble. I'm a veteran to this forum, and you are not, and HERE, we do not often reserve posts. I don't care what other forums do. We usually find it offensive. Okay?

I also wonder on what grounds you figure that you've "forumed more than me in my life". Have you been stalking me? Do you know how old I am? I've been on the internet and on forums since I was 13 years old, at which time you were eight. Maybe you ought to think a little before you go offhand defensively posting like that. I know what goes on around here. You don't yet.

No I don't really have any comments on the story because I didn't read it, to be honest. And you will probably get some people reading it eventually, but don't wait up on it, because it might take awhile. This section of the forum doesn't get much traffic, particularly toward unknown writers.

Last edited by Chrissi; 12-16-2007 at 11:12 AM..
Chrissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 12:07 PM   #10
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

yeah i read basically everything in literature but i have absolutely no will to read your story zageron sorry

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 02:45 PM   #11
ShastaTwist
FFR Veteran
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Am I the only person in the world who read this?

I thought it was interesting.
ShastaTwist is offline   Reply With Quote