Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-2-2011, 05:57 PM   #21
ninjaKIWI
plain old ugly ass dumbas
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ninjaKIWI
Default Re: What are your goals in life?

To eat as much as possible

But really my biggest goal is to raise a good family, and give my kids a good childhood.
ninjaKIWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2011, 06:18 PM   #22
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Yahoo to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Skype™ to lumphoboextreme

Play poker professionally and have a loving family.
Old 08-2-2011, 06:21 PM   #23
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

-Become insanely good at programming stuff.
-Reach at least 3rd degree in taekwondo (Black Belt 3rd Dan). [1st Dan actually]
-Live in Japan for 1 year or more.
-Family, 1 boy if possible.
-Always aim a bit higher than I really can achieve.
-Keep best friends.
-Make my daily life as interesting as possible.
-Never give up in hard situations.
xXOpkillerXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2011, 06:27 PM   #24
Sweet_Feet
Washed Up
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid View Post
Becoming immortal
this

and being a husband/father
Sweet_Feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2011, 06:45 PM   #25
speeddemon
FFR Player

Start a family, do college, etc. Somewhere down the line I'd like to fix this broken system called education in the United States, if it isn't fixed by the time I'd have the ability to do so.

Last edited by speeddemon; 08-2-2011 at 06:50 PM..
speeddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2011, 07:08 PM   #26
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Personally I would like to conquer the new world, tame a dragon and use it as the ultimate flying transportation, build a gigantic castle, find a little girl that can barely sustain her own life due to poverty, take her in and polish her up, and make her the prettiest princess no man will ever have. After that I will become sick of what this world will have to offer, destroy it, and live life floating around in my castle in outerspace. Destined to conquer once again.
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2011, 07:25 PM   #27
Frank Munoz
Vophie
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I want to hurry up and start college already. Mainly for my musical needs because(cliche) I want to express everything I know through music asap. I want to discover how to produce all sounds possible, and use what I need to configure my life into sound.

I really want to take up game development. I only have one idea for a game, but my god if I ever complete it I will love my life. It's basically pokemon, but revamped to actual fighting. No turn base, just plain skill. Where even a lvl1 has the potential to defeat a lvl100 with correct timing and planning(though it would be very, very difficult). Though, the way that I'm thinking of creating it seems to lean more in dodging your opponent. But, each pokemon will be more unique by giving them toughness, being able to stand after receiving a certain powered attack, acceleration, their weight will actually contribute to how fast they can accelerate, and maximum speed, jumping, how each pokemon dodges, multiplayer battles, double battles.. just... many things to put into this. It appears too clear in my mind. I think about this idea many times a day. But, The actual execution of what I have imagined isn't something I can do right off the bat...

I want to design and create my own clothes. I want to know how to create everything possible. How to create machines in factories without other machines. How to create everything from glue, to computers, to something even greater in technology, with using only what is on earth; without buying tools and shit. I want to know how to make the tools. I want to know how to make chainsaws and cars. I want to be prepared to supply myself with what I need; I want to know how man has gotten this far, and I want to do what man has done to get this far.

I want to become known: for my music, art, ideas, looks, courtesy, power. I want my reputation to grow. I want people to think that I am the one of the greatest persons ever to have lived, and I try hard to achieve this goal that is obviously ludicrous.
I did just recently obtain and award from the school board in Corpus Christi, Texas. I now represent all migrants that live in Corpus. And I represent the Migrant Program; to bring awareness of the Migrant Program so that migrants that need help, but never knew that there was help, can get help.
It never really hit me at what the award was for until the day after I obtained it. I kind of actually that that this is what might actually start the recognition of my life.
Shortly after, I was interviewed by Callertimes, and a news cast member(I wasn't able to verify what channel he was from, I was slightly brain dead since it was unexpected).

I've found love only once, and it shall remain permanent. I won't let her go; I will not let our relationship rot. We have had some problems, but I never let them go unfixed. I love her. I'm in love with her. She's my first gf. And my last.

I want to do many things... There are other things that I want to mention; tons of stuff. I can't remember them right now though. I'll just leave it at this.
Old 08-2-2011, 07:51 PM   #28
rsr2
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
FFR Veteran

My goal right now is to open up a pizza place. I have been working at one for a while and the owner said that if I wanted to open one up, he would give me the equipment so it's basically branching off of his but I would still own the place. I am hoping to do it by the end of August.

Other goals include
-Travel around the world.
-Win a major MTG tournament
-Play Poker Professionally and make a decent living (this is of course the pizza plan does work then I will play poker casually.)
-Start a family (but that will be a few years later)
rsr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2011, 09:01 PM   #29
PlayTrumpet
Lamingtons.
FFR Veteran

Made a list for myself a while ago when I realized there were too many things I wanted to do in life.

Things I want to do

MUSIC
  • - Write hit songs for talented singers
    - Compose symphonies and concertos that will stand the test of time
    - Score a major film

STAGE
  • - Write and compose a Broadway musical

TV
  • - Create a TV comedy

CINEMA
  • - Write a movie screenplay that is picked up by a big studio

FAME
  • - Since I'm certainly going to accomplish all these things and have all this success, I plan to live with a certain amount of fame. And this seems egocentric, because it is, but I want people to know who I am in general.
    - Will use this fame to create and/or help the best, most helpful charities of varying causes.
    - At some point I will write a book about my life that will obviously become a best-seller.
    - My influence will also be focused on politics and helping people become more open-minded and better educated. Will help to derail dishonest and otherwise bad corporations. Then I'll become president.

-----------------------------

I have a feeling that if just ONE of these things happens, I'll be motivated enough to make at least one more of them happen. Since my world is music right now the most likely of these things to happen (or just happen first will have to do with composition.

Other things that I hope to accomplish in life include: live healthy and in shape, find someone with whom I can share my life and happiness, help people, and literally make at least one of my dreams come true (likelihood lies within Cinema).

Quote:
I want to become known: for my music, art, ideas, looks, courtesy, power. I want my reputation to grow. I want people to think that I am the one of the greatest persons ever to have lived, and I try hard to achieve this goal that is obviously ludicrous.
- Accurate for me as well.

Last edited by PlayTrumpet; 08-6-2011 at 11:36 PM..
PlayTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2011, 09:15 PM   #30
Aldentron
Forum User

Send a message via Skype™ to Aldentron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
(serious answer: I want to get out of this academic rut and pursue a career in either criminal law, or atmospheric science - vast differences, no?)
they rnt so diff if u want 2 arrest the CEOs of all the oil industries and if u want 2 do that then i encourage it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAiOnEi View Post
Anyways my goals right now in life would probably be cleaning more pools so that I can make a better income maybe later with more experience years down the road I could start my own pool cleaning business but that's still up in the air.
i dont mean 2 come in and shit all over yr goal, but swimming pools r v unsustainable, and pool cleaning as an industry might not b very profitable down the road if texas keeps getting summers like this, seeing as restrictions on pools are enforced during droughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddemon View Post
Somewhere down the line I'd like to fix this broken system called education in the United States, if it isn't fixed by the time I'd have the ability to do so.
rite on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Munoz View Post
I want to design and create my own clothes.

I did just recently obtain and award from the school board in Corpus Christi, Texas.
making yr own clothes is something v easy and cost effective and i do it often. i haven't store-bought clothes in over a year.

as for yr award, it sounds like u have a future/interest in social work. u could contact places like United Way or Catholic Charities and u mite b able to pull a job w/ them.

my own goals r 2 be a chemistry teacher, or if i get good enough at math/physics to b a research chemist. my reason for wanting 2 teach it is that i feel like chemistry is such an awsm science that doesnt get taught well enough in school, whenever u ask sum1 wat their least favorite hi skool class wuz, 9 times out of 10 theyll say chemistry, and i think thats sad.
my other goal iz 2 join the usa olympic track cycling team in 2016. it seems like a v attainable goal, i just need to set time aside to actually enter races
i remember a time when he wuz kewl

like... wut
Aldentron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2011, 09:17 PM   #31
m0de
Marble Eater
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to m0de

one of your goals should be grammar
Old 08-2-2011, 09:36 PM   #32
cixOclock
FFR Player

To be happy...
cixOclock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2011, 09:47 PM   #33
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P

to not die
A2P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2011, 09:55 PM   #34
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

Live. Laugh. Love.
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pmonibuv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2011, 10:25 PM   #35
Andrew Mitchell
Banned
FFR Veteran

become a land based pirate capturing freight from trucking fleets on the M1 and living of the land in a forest like robin hood

not really, i have no goals i have zero intrest in them
Andrew Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2011, 12:04 AM   #36
MarukuAntoni
mmmMMMmmm
FFR Veteran

Ride an asteroid
Old 08-3-2011, 07:40 AM   #37
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

1. Have a long, healthy life.
2. Live comfortably and have ample free time -- finding that delicate balance between making enough money to do what I want in life, but also while having lots of free time to actually enjoy things.
3. Hopefully start a family someday.
4. Pay off my student loans (I hate these things).
5. Never stop learning.
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2011, 07:44 AM   #38
Stewie7Griffin
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I'd like to become a professional programmer for a large corporation, like Microsoft or something.
Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival
Epidermis
Strangeprogram
Choprite
Novo Mundo

Could've swore I FC'd Thrash, but according to level stats it says I have 1 miss....
Stewie7Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2011, 07:47 AM   #39
kommisar
Dark Chancellor
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to kommisar Send a message via MSN to kommisar

1.contribute to humanity through education, which is one of the most essential tools for development (mostly in poor french african areas)

2.acquire a full-time position at my current job, which I absolutely love

3.find a significant other who shares many values I have regarding life in general, this will probably take forever

4.play at blipfest in NYC

5.visit as many desolate remote areas in the world as possible. incredibly curious to see what kind of people live in such places (far east russia would be one of the first places I'd love to see)
Old 08-3-2011, 07:51 AM   #40
FFRGreen
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to FFRGreen Send a message via Skype™ to FFRGreen

Make a shit load of money.
FFRGreen is offline   Reply With Quote