Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-8-2005, 02:56 PM   #161
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Well, I saw talisman's post last night right before I got off.. to be honest, I thought more people would've voted me by now, that's pretty strong evidence =P

I haven't been making as many direct quotes / references / etc. because it's so much harder when there's less discussion about who's acting wolfy and more about what we should do concerning the alliance. Not to mention, there's less discussion in general. Inactivity has been brought up before, and although I know I'm a main offender, we really need to get this thing rolling.

Another reason is that I played in jTWG last game. That totally throws you off, man. I put in little to no effort and I'm kind of having a weird (bad) transition. I'm going to try to put in more effort now that 1) cross country is over, 2) people have already picked out my posts to be unthoughtful, and 3) I don't need to be committed to my F5 entry anymore now that I'm almost done and have plenty of time left.

I'm sure that just sounded like a boatload of excuses, but it's the truth. Expect more from me from now on. Now I'll try to clear up some of the other things people have brought up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
But, in other areas.... wth is with dance? We were discussing this fine young lad in the chat, and he continues his antics in his most recent post. A retarded animation that distracts from the game, voting on nforcer because of "weird vibes" but doesn't have time to post evidence, and being on the same wavelength as tps... which I'm fairly sure is NOT a place most sane men would want to be.
"A retarded animation that distracts from the game"? I'm sorry, but if you're distracted from TWG by that image.. you'd better get checked for ADD. Besides, I wouldn't say any less about your post in Spanish or whatever. Voting Nforcer.. Just from his few early posts, something just seemed off. To be honest, it'd be damn hard to verbalize just why this is. I can't really explain it, it's just a gut feeling. After some thinking, though, I've realized that voting on gut you can't back is a dumb idea anyway, because no one else is going to be convinced or swayed by it.

As for being on the same wavelength on Tps, I just meant I seem to keep coming up with the same opinions as him. We've always talked to each other on AIM a lot during TWGs, and it's seemed like the opinions he tells me he has are along the same lines of what I'm thinking. Not much more I can say about it than that. It looks like some are beginning to count him off as stupid, though; remember he wouldn't be playing TWG if that were the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
he's like "I'd vote for blah now but I don't want to"
As I said, my attack on him lost steam as I was writing it. My opinion on him changed anyway when he stopped saying people should post their partners in the thread.

Quote:
"I'm not even going to mention nforcer"
I was just posting a more recently developed opinion, that being my suspicion of those attacking Tps. My opinion on Nforcer hadn't changed.

Quote:
plus there's all this sort of "feel free to talk to me"
Now that's pretty out of context. I was just saying that I would finally be able to get on AIM the next day, so anyone who wanted to talk to me could.

Quote:
"this vote might change because we have an hour left and I don't want to look too committed"
When I voted, Nforcer was nowhere near being in the running for the lynch. If something happened so that I felt more strongly about someone who was closer to being lynched, I would've changed it.

And no, I'm not grounded. I was sneaking on to catch up on reading the thread and then to make a quick post. All I was saying was that I wasn't supposed to be on, so the post would be brief and probably not too well elaborated.

Since all I really have in terms of suspicions is gut feelings, I'm going to reread the thread now and see if I can find anything.
Old 11-8-2005, 03:07 PM   #162
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Wow.. this is tough. Rereading the end of day 1, I've realized something. Part of the reason why I've felt Tps has been acting humanly was because he stuck up for Kilga, who I strongly believe was human. Now that I look at it, the quick change to Hans really is weird. If I were a wolf, I would leap at the chance to give Hans the lynch at the end of the day. The fact that he made the huge post on LD right before (I think this has been brought up too) he switched to Hans makes it seem even weirder.

I still don't really think Tps is a wolf, but I'm not so sure about him now. Anyway, back to rereading.
Old 11-8-2005, 04:03 PM   #163
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

I really don't know what to do here. I talked to Nick and didn't really get much out of him that I didn't already know. Just the general responses, but I guess that's all you can give. I'm gonna vote him again cause I don't honestly have a better vote to make.

According to Fish's guide, no one has voted for him, so ya'll can't bitch at me for day 1. Any questions feel free to IM me.
Old 11-8-2005, 04:07 PM   #164
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Where are Qreepy and Guido? They've hardly posted. I don't think either have posted during day 2.

My vote on Nforcer is going to change.. but I just don't know to who. I'd like for more to happen in the two and a half hours we have left. Not to mention, everyone had better get their votes in.
Old 11-8-2005, 04:40 PM   #165
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

dance... I was wondering that as well. And, as I have resources to reach Guido, I used them and contacted his sexy half (Amanda) and asked her where her man was at. She called him, and as per her... "he forgot". And, that he'll be stopping by his brothers to get to a computer to post.

I'm not happy about it, but the fact that he forgot about TWG makes me think he's human.

On the other side... my vote is resting on dance. I suggested him to blah day 1 instead of Hans, but was ignored... and had a vote on dance yesterday mattered, I'd have made it. His early posts today are way off, as have been noted already. Combine that with his fairly well thought out and polished response AFTER he took heat... as opposed to his fairly shitty posts BEFORE. AND his "attempts" at being able after that post as well. The whole thing comes across forced and contrived. "Oh shit... I'm taking heat... let me actually thing about a post for once, get some help in polishing it... and then make it LOOK like i'm actually trying to be helpful!"

His past games actions as a human speak volumes when compared to his actions this game. Night and day.
Old 11-8-2005, 05:07 PM   #166
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Whaa? The day ends at six or seven or something ridiculous?! Man, where have I been? Since I'm at a LAN center twenty minutes away from my place and have a five minute limit on this computer, I don't have time at the moment to formulate any good ideas. Vote goes to QreepyBORIS for inactivity. Lawl.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 11-8-2005, 05:12 PM   #167
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nickadeemus Send a message via MSN to nickadeemus Send a message via Skype™ to nickadeemus

Now that dance is back, his posts he made remind me of the posts he has made as a human in the jTWG I played with him. Maybe he was trying not to be noticed this game, and now that it backfired with all the suspicions on him, he had to resort to making long posts again. My suspicion of him is lowered a little after the feeling I got with his most recent posts. Either way in his position he had to make a post like that to attempt to survive as a human or wolf.

Qreepy, on the other hand, has not come back with any helpful posting. On day one he promised intelligent posting that weekend and didn't follow through. He then bandwaggoned at the end of day one, and still has not said anything meaningful. Qreepy, this vote is my attempt to make you get your ass in here and post.
Old 11-8-2005, 05:12 PM   #168
talisman
Resident Penguin

Send a message via AIM to talisman

explain this to me:

convo with dance:

stressreliefball (5:13:28 PM): what players do you think, besides eb, are most human?
P337 teh 1337 (5:13:52 PM): That's a tough question
P337 teh 1337 (5:13:57 PM): Let me go look at the list
P337 teh 1337 (5:16:05 PM): I keep talking to Tps, and all I get from him is human
P337 teh 1337 (5:16:21 PM): I have no reason to think you're a wolf
P337 teh 1337 (5:16:49 PM): And everyone else I'm still really trying to consider
P337 teh 1337 (5:17:03 PM): Not that I'm not considering you/Tps, but I'm still trying to figure all of this out

convo with tps:

stressreliefball (5:40:51 PM): how many times have you talked to dance?
Tps7910 (5:41:00 PM): this game?
stressreliefball (5:41:03 PM): yeah
Tps7910 (5:41:07 PM): none.

stressreliefball (5:41:16 PM): I see
Tps7910 (5:41:51 PM): Oh uh, means he's not my mason buddy, gasp!
Tps7910 (5:41:57 PM): Uh oh*
stressreliefball (5:42:04 PM): well it does mean
stressreliefball (5:42:08 PM): that one of you is lying
stressreliefball (5:42:14 PM): as you will see in my next post

who's lying?
Old 11-8-2005, 05:20 PM   #169
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

What? I think I've posted day two. If not, I'm sorry. This week is looking terrible for me. Thankfully, there's an orchestra taped audition that was put back until Monday, so I actually have a tiny bit of time to play this game at all. I have a lot of tests coming up, tons of homework (about 60 math problems today. Yikes), and a freakin' cello concert at my freakin' house on Friday, which I am playing in, and am horribly unprepared for (and two people in my section with kind of comparable seating are playing, too--yikes!).

sdf
sdf
sdf

So. I vote Danceguy because he's easier to vote for than dAnceguy. Also, his small concession ("That's pretty strong evidence") sets off my wolf-o-meter like crazy. Also, he promised to change his vote out of nowhere (did not his vote come out of nowhere, too?). Probably not because there was better evidence brought to light since then (since the only evidence incriminates him), but because there was a lot of pressure on him to get out of the spotlight, and promising a vote change is the easiest and sloppiest way of doing this. Especially since he's not even directly attacking anyone new, but simply says that he is backing off of his original vote.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 11-8-2005, 05:20 PM   #170
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Tps7910 (6:46:21 PM): Oh, what a pickle.
stressreliefball (6:46:29 PM): yeah you could say that
Tps7910 (6:46:32 PM): Well, does Chat count?
stressreliefball (6:46:47 PM): is there a chat right now?
Tps7910 (6:46:48 PM): I may have talked to him in there without knowing.
Tps7910 (6:46:55 PM): No 1on1's though.
Tps7910 (6:47:01 PM): No.
Tps7910 (6:47:10 PM): The whole Hans Kilga deal
stressreliefball (6:47:23 PM): see dance was talking in the present tense
stressreliefball (6:47:27 PM): "keep talking"
Tps7910 (6:47:28 PM): If he was in there, then I probably talked to him without knowing.
Tps7910 (6:47:34 PM): If not, then I never have.
stressreliefball (6:47:37 PM): as in he was talking to you on more than one occasion
stressreliefball (6:47:42 PM): well then
stressreliefball (6:47:48 PM): does that make him the liar?
stressreliefball (6:48:45 PM): or what?
Tps7910 (6:49:58 PM): I don't know.
stressreliefball (6:50:05 PM): well one of you is
Tps7910 (6:50:11 PM): are*
stressreliefball (6:50:25 PM): one of you are the liar vs one of you is the liar
stressreliefball (6:50:28 PM): I think it's is
Tps7910 (6:50:49 PM): One of you is the liar.
stressreliefball (6:51:01 PM): right
Tps7910 (6:51:05 PM): Sounds weird.
Tps7910 (6:51:08 PM): Anyways.
Tps7910 (6:52:05 PM): I have to say him, unless I am completely forgetting.
Tps7910 (6:52:10 PM): I don't have any logs of us.
Tps7910 (6:52:14 PM): Ask him if he does.

So unless I am retarded (which I may be), or in the chat, I am very confused as to what dAnce is talking about.
Old 11-8-2005, 05:22 PM   #171
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Addendum: Holy shit, meaningless and largely hypocritical Qreepy bandwagon!

Note: I started writing my first post like 30 minutes ago and forgot to enter it. There were only 11 pages at that time.

Also, Nick, who was voted up pretty heavily, is probably only choosing me because he thinks I'm an easy target. Wolf.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 11-8-2005, 05:27 PM   #172
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

I stand by my vote for dAnce.

IF YOU GUYS TRY TO SWING VOTES AT THE END OF THE DAY AGAIN I AM QUITTING.

K, I'm done now.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 11-8-2005, 05:34 PM   #173
talisman
Resident Penguin

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Here's the thing, regarding the dance-tps convos I just posted.

No human ever needs to lie about talking to another human, in either of those cases it just doesn't make sense and wouldn't do any good.

No wolf needs to lie about talking to a human. Why should they?

Two masons might lie about talking to each other. However I know from eb that tps and dance aren't masons together.

therefore the only scenario left is that they're both wolves, or else one is really really dumb and/or forgetful.

danceguy
Old 11-8-2005, 05:34 PM   #174
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nickadeemus Send a message via MSN to nickadeemus Send a message via Skype™ to nickadeemus

Sorry Qreepy, I didn't know Guido had already made a vote on you 5 minutes prior to mine. I'll be watching in the final hour to switch off you incase something crazy happens.
How many votes on dance now? I think if I switched to him he'd be pretty close to an insta, and I don't want that to happen since he still has an hour to explain himself.
Old 11-8-2005, 06:12 PM   #175
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

lol?

P337 teh 1337 (6:56:25 PM): what it is, ho
Tps7910 (6:56:29 PM): ?
P337 teh 1337 (6:56:35 PM): XD
Tps7910 (6:56:39 PM): I'm in the middle of a 2 and a half hour post.
P337 teh 1337 (6:56:45 PM): ..
Tps7910 (6:56:55 PM): All out LD is wolf extravaganza.
P337 teh 1337 (6:57:11 PM): well you've only got an hour left, so you'd better not be in the middle of it =P
Tps7910 (6:58:56 PM): I know, I need to hurry.
Tps7910 (7:44:42 PM): Hey
Tps7910 (7:44:46 PM): I posted my thing.
Tps7910 (7:44:49 PM): Can you comment on it?
P337 teh 1337 (7:45:15 PM): Yeah, I was about to
P337 teh 1337 (8:27:36 PM): This is bullshit
Tps7910 (8:28:01 PM): What is?
Tps7910 (8:28:05 PM): Mead counting the vote?
P337 teh 1337 (8:28:21 PM): That too
P337 teh 1337 (8:28:35 PM): But I just meant everything Afro's done, LD's flipping out, all this shit
Tps7910 (8:29:28 PM): I know.
Tps7910 (8:29:38 PM): Well, we are to trust Afro and Hans for now.
Tps7910 (8:29:43 PM): I assume one of them die overnight.
Tps7910 (8:29:48 PM): Probably Hans.
P337 teh 1337 (8:29:51 PM): yeah
Tps7910 (8:29:59 PM): I'm going back to LD.
Tps7910 (8:30:11 PM): He's never this emotional.
P337 teh 1337 (8:30:15 PM): Has LD flipped out like this as a human before?
Tps7910 (8:30:21 PM): Not that I can remember.
P337 teh 1337 (8:30:33 PM): Yeah, I'm beginning to wonder about him
P337 teh 1337 (8:30:39 PM): Well, I already was
P337 teh 1337 (8:30:46 PM): but he went all wtf in the chat
Tps7910 (8:31:01 PM): Which accompanies my post nicely.
P337 teh 1337 (8:31:19 PM): Yeah

Wow. I meant in the chat, anyway. There was one time where he said a lot I thought was odd, but other than that, he's seemed completely human to me in the chat. That's the only one-on-one I've had with him.

Things seem to have escalated quickly while my dad wouldn't let me on the computer. Well, that's just great. I've got 25 minutes to unlynch myself.

Wait, shit. eb doesn't want you to swing votes at the end of the day, which would be exactly what would happen if I didn't get lynched at this point. He's eating dinner right now so he can't tell you who not to lynch, concerning the guardian. I'm going to post everything I have now, sorry I've been having a shitty game.

Kilga and I were mason buddies. I would have saved him and voted Hans had I known everyone was voting Hans. I hadn't refreshed in a while. You can ask eb for more if you don't believe me. Anyway, here's what results of that.

I'm pretty damn sure Tass is human, blah is human, and it's the reason why I think Tps is human. Talis, the stuff I told you about why I thought Kilga was human I just pulled out of my ass. In this sense, I've thought LD is probably a wolf, Fish may be a wolf, and.. well, just looking around the forums and in the chat, you'll be able to see why I think they're wolves. The autopsy tomorrow will be crucial.

Look through the thread. After Afro revealed him and Hans being so-called partners, I took a second look at their posts. There's lots of odd things they've done, especially with my knowledge of likely humans based on who voted Kilga and who voted Hans from yesterday. Hans pointed Tass out for not liking jTWG players on page 1. Afro obviously just attacked him. There were other things I don't really have time to point out (lol, I don't mean before I get kicked off the computer, I mean before I die), but you can find them yourselves.

I hope I'm not leading all of you in the wrong direction =/ Just know that these are my opinions, and that Kilga and I were mason partners.
Old 11-8-2005, 06:17 PM   #176
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

LD - Tps
Tass - Afro
nforcer - dance
dance - nforcer, Fish, eb, Tass, Qreepy, talis
Tps - Hans
nick - LD
Qreepy - Guido, nick
Old 11-8-2005, 06:29 PM   #177
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

nforcer got back in time lol.

Nice find, Talis. Because I believe the whole framing thing, like I said, I'm inclined to believe TPS was telling the truth. If that doesn't do it, I don't know what does. And wow, that's the first time I was the initial voter for the guy that got the majority O_o

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 11-8-2005, 06:46 PM   #178
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

And so they marched. They marched through the cold, and through sweltering heat. France has some crazy weather at this time of year. On the way there, tensions rose. Afro and nforcer had a heated debate about who could say penis the loudest. Eventually they both gave up, due to the massive hemmoraging of their larynx. Now, anyone who knows jack about medecine knows the larynx can't hemmorage, but that's beside the point.

eb: Ok guys, this is boring. Let's play two word story!

Everyone else: (moan of disapproval)

eb: Well, I'm the leader, so you all can suck it. Actually, only Chris can suck it, cuz' he is mai luvr.

Afro: Actually, I've been cheating on you with Hans

eb: fux! After this ia all over, we are getting some serious counciling.

dAnce: So who are we killing?

Everyone else: Haha! Loser.

dAnce: O shi, I forgot.

*3am*

eb: I woke you all up in the middle of the night because I don't really think anyone's a mime, so we are going to kill the first person who asks about it. Now go back to bed and forget I ever said any of this.

*End Flashback*

So they decided to make camp. as everyone was tired, and they needed to deal with dAnce. They set up a few tents, and cooked some dinner. They then threw back a couple of partuckett Patriots, took pictures, and sent them to an american journalist who promised them large amounts of money for the exclusive photos. Once it was all over, they gathered around dAnce. He knew his time had come. They tied him to a chair, and eb read him Charles Dickens' "A Tale Of Two Cities" to him. He was about halfway through, when dance gouged out his eyeballs with his kneecaps (Don't try to picture it.). eb went to bed, and everyone else followed suit.

It is now Night 2 I need pms
Old 11-8-2005, 07:03 PM   #179
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Around midnight, a group of figures approached the camp. Qreepy was on watch, but he was dozing, and these mimes were tricky. They snuck up behind him and strangled him to death with an invisible rubber chicken. As a last act for his unit, he yelled at the top of his lungs "ULELALELULELE!" Fish awoke hearing the call of YTMND in an instant and saw the mimes.

Fish: O SHI GUYS ITS THE MIMES!

Everyone else awoke and grabbed their mime-rifles, ready for battle. Guido Jumped up and shot 3 in the back,and then laughed at them, and stole their gloves for souveniers. TPS Stabbed one in the back with his giant metal W he just happened to be carrying. Hans and Afro yelled "Wonder Twin Powers, ACTIVATE!" Hans turned into a Gorilla, while Afro turned into an icicle. Hans through Afro with such great force that he flew straight through 2 mimes, and implanted himself into the chest of a third. It was a night of many heroisms, and there were no casualties to speak of, aside from a few hundred Jenkins.

After it had quieted, they examined the body of the mime commander, and found this communique:

COMMANDER SHRAN!!! YU MUST WYPE OUT THE INVADERS WITH A STRONG HAND. THEN PUT LOTION ON THEIR SKIN, OR GIVE THEM THE HOSE AGAIN. BE CAREFUL, 1 OF MI AGENTS HAS ALREADY BEEN ELIMIN8D. BEST OF LUCK TO YOUR DAUGHTER IN HER 6TH GRADE PLAY.

It is now Day 3, Qreepy has been wolfed. There are 3 wolves remaining. The day will end at 8 pm on thursday.
Old 11-8-2005, 07:43 PM   #180
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

I'm angry and bitter about being wolfed, so I'm going to post everyones' roles.

FishFishRevolution - WOLF. Also, is a woman.
Tasselwolf - Most penisless WOLF I have seen in my TWG career.
nickadeemus - What are you even doing in regular TWG? Oh right, you only played because you knew mead would make you a WOLF.
nforcer06164 - Rhymes with WOLF.
dAnceguy117 - wOlf.
mattc16 - I don't care what night you were wolfed, WOLF.
Kilgamayan - WOLF commentary here
Afrobean - I feel ashamed living in such close proximity to a WOLF like you.
talisman - Jason WOLFkin, stupid wolf.
lightdarkness - Hey, glad you manaspoinmxpsimnWOLF
Tps222 - Hut hut, WOLF!
GuidoHunter - More like GuidoCun--aw, WOLF.
HansSky - WOLF lol
QreepyBORIS - Suspicious ******ty fucking WOLF
evilbutterfly - His name is Noah, like me, so he can't be anything other than a WOLF
blahblah18 - BLAH

PS:

Здрáсте, товáрищ!

Сотрясéние мóзга!
Пинг-понг! Живой труп!
Да, правда!

THE ZERRRRRG.
Closed Thread