Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2011, 03:20 PM   #21
andy-o24
Private Messages, please.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to andy-o24
Default Re: The Rape Axe: How it works

Quote:
Rape-aXe is a revolutionary new product that aids in the prevention rapes.
Prevention of rapes*?

Anyway, everything above is pretty much my feelings. Piss off, make worse, bad idea.

-o24

When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
andy-o24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #22
Andrew Mitchell
Banned
FFR Veteran

mmm what? i don't see how it can get worse than rape and murder
Andrew Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:53 PM   #23
fido123
FFR Player

I don't think anybody has considered that a women could simply inform the rapist she has something like this to actually prevent the rapist from actually even trying. He would probably figure it's obviously not worth it and just get away without any sort of possible conviction.
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:59 PM   #24
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm

Two words: Vagina dentata.

IMO, this sort of deterrent has been a long time coming. Props to the makers for thinking outside the box of traditional personal-defense mechanisms such as pepper spray and handguns. I wish them and their product much success.
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 06:48 PM   #25
nois-or-e
SponCon Aficionado
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nois-or-e Send a message via MSN to nois-or-e Send a message via Skype™ to nois-or-e

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotrhythm View Post
IMO, this sort of deterrent has been a long time coming..

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/con...302683893.html

New and original, I agree.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #26
qqwref
stepmania archaeologist

Erm, that's the same product. It's certainly not *new* since they've been trying to produce it for years (it probably keeps getting held up because people are concerned about the impact on the man), but it seems original to me.
qqwref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:25 PM   #27
Patashu
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

Location: we traced the call...it's coming from inside the house
Send a message via AIM to Patashu Send a message via MSN to Patashu Send a message via Yahoo to Patashu

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
I don't think anybody has considered that a women could simply inform the rapist she has something like this to actually prevent the rapist from actually even trying. He would probably figure it's obviously not worth it and just get away without any sort of possible conviction.
Because inserting penis in vagina is the only way to rape someone
Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png
Patashu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:25 PM   #28
Patricoo
FFR Player

Quote:
Not to... not to humor the idea of rape but... why would you use the word "inform?" In all the screaming, forcing and fighting, someone would have to shout "I have a rape axe! I have a rape axe!"

I wouldn't help someone screaming that. Nope. I'd run.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:38 PM   #29
Emithith
FFR Player

Quote:
Doesn't matter. The rapist sees the woman, the woman says has axe, rapist kills her to protect himself from being reported. (Next step would be, Police find body)

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotrhythm View Post
long time coming.
bad choice of words there.
Emithith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:55 PM   #30
Andrew Mitchell
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricoo View Post
Not to... not to humor the idea of rape but... why would you use the word "inform?" In all the screaming, forcing and fighting, someone would have to shout "I have a rape axe! I have a rape axe!"

if you need help you're supposed to shout fire because everyone loves to watch the flames of a fire, people will come out of their houses in droves lol but if you shout rape you might get a curtain twitch at most
Andrew Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:29 PM   #31
DotKritic
Forum User

Ffffffffffff AHhhhhhhh!!!!!!

FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
DotKritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:05 AM   #32
Urh
I AM a Seal of Fate
FFR Veteran

All of you "Let's not piss off the rapist!" forget that a good rapist has decided to kill his victim before he makes the encounter. With this device, you not only get to give him the finger, you also give yourself a chance at escape. While he is disorientated by the blinding pain in his penis, you have a chance to defend yourself. If you are killed, you have the satisfaction of knowing that the man will be caught.
Urh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:09 AM   #33
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I hate that this thread implies only MEN rape WOMEN and it's never men on men, women on men, or women on women
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:23 AM   #34
qqwref
stepmania archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by icontrolyourworld View Post
I hate that this thread implies only MEN rape WOMEN and it's never men on men, women on men, or women on women
I feel it's necessary to point out that male-on-female rape is a HUUUUUUUGE problem in South Africa. Huge as in one in four men admit to having sexually assaulted a woman. And remember that the country's not completely developed, so victims often have to deal with unwanted pregnancy complications, AIDS, social difficulties, etc. - unlike a country like the USA where the problems might be mostly psychological.

So yeah, I'm sure those other types of rapes are a big deal, but the one this prevents is much, much bigger and more important. If you can't do anything about 95% of the crimes, why bother worrying about the other 5%?
qqwref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #35
fido123
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patashu View Post
Because inserting penis in vagina is the only way to rape someone
I think it would still prevent a lot of rape because as a rapist I wouldn't want to trust my dick in a mouth that can bite down and probably actually take my dick right off. Honestly if I couldn't go for the vag, I'd probably just get flustered and have no idea what to do and just take off. Also I think the vagina is often the last place a women wants to be raped because it leaves you open to STIs and pregnancies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricoo View Post

Yelling and screaming something at somebody is still informing them. Telling somebody "I have an anti-rape device in my va-jay-jay and it will cut up your dick." will probably stop them from doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emithith View Post
Doesn't matter. The rapist sees the woman, the woman says has axe, rapist kills her to protect himself from being reported. (Next step would be, Police find body)
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www5.semo.edu/dps/UniversityPolice/CRMPRE02.asp
Myths About Rape
7. Most rapists kill their victim: One percent or less of all rapes end in murder. Every woman in every part of society is a potential rape victim. Rapists’ targets range from infants to disabled senior citizens.
I think often if somebody hasn't even begin to rape somebody yet and wouldn't be identified it would be pretty obvious as to why they'd run off instead of murdering their potential victim so the police would have to launch a whole investigation and probably end up eventually catching you and throwing you in jail. I don't think even all rapists would be able to commit murder cause they wouldn't be able to live with themselves.

Quote:
Yeah but this product protects women by rape from men so obviously this is going to be the victims and rapists we're going to be talking about. Obviously rape can happen to everybody but I'm pretty sure the vast majority of rape occurs where the man is the rapist and the women is the victim although it angers me when people stereotype men because of these criminals.

Last edited by fido123; 08-21-2011 at 12:54 PM..
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #36
robertsona
missa in h-moll
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
yeah uh

this product is meant to be a deterrent to men on women rape?????

that's like super obvious from the get go?????

how is this even relevant????
Old 08-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #37
Emithith
FFR Player

Quote:
I think often if somebody hasn't even begin to rape somebody yet and wouldn't be identified it would be pretty obvious as to why they'd run off instead of murdering their potential victim so the police would have to launch a whole investigation and probably end up eventually catching you and throwing you in jail. I don't think even all rapists would be able to commit murder cause they wouldn't be able to live with themselves.
Yeah but how do you identify that someone has one without taking their clothes off? By that time the person WILL know what you look like. But I do agree with you on the murder thing. Sort-of anyway. Because any mental case that would rape, PROBABLY wouldn't think twice about murder.
Though when it comes to the Africans I'm not so sure how that would apply.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #38
Cavernio
sunshine and rainbows
FFR Veteran

I dunno where the idea comes about that any man (or woman for that matter), who has no qualms about raping someone, would also have no qualms about killing them.
Sure, I can see the connection, but if the rapist is going to turned on by killing you or have the balls to think about it, I don't think 'pissing him off' is going to change that.

Raping someone is hardly the same as murdering someone, and I would never figure that a rapist who threatens to kill me would actually do it, barring showing me some corpse or watching him kill someone else. I would fight a rapist any way I could, from biting to mocking them to pretending to feel sorry for them. Rape's psychological. Just don't act/do what they ultimately want (for instance, submitting to them might not turn them on as much as if you acted terrified), and they don't get the satisfaction they want.

I wonder if, in places where these become popular, anal rape would rise.
Cavernio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:03 PM   #39
Emithith
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavernio View Post
Rape's psychological.
Because anyone in their right mind wouldn't choose to rape someone rather than use their 5 fingers to choke their bird. Though there is something to be said about the fact posted earlier that people who commit rape hardly ever commit murder. I don't know, all I know is that this would be one hell of a hook to get stuck in you. :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavernio View Post
I wonder if, in places where these become popular, anal rape would rise.
For sure. I mean then someone would release the ANAL EDITION, or something, but it would probably be on the rise for a while.
We need a solution to people doing the rape, not just rape itself.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:43 PM   #40
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

next on the list is the battery acid condom for when women rape men.

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote