Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Critical Thinking > Homework & Help
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
fido123
FFR Player

Default Speech Suggestions?

Tomorrow morning I need to recite an existing speech (or part of it) for 2-5 minutes. Sadly due to the recent rush of assignments I've had to deal with and I'm still dealing with I don't really have an awful lot of time to do this. I figure a lot of people here are English buffs with a passion for this kind of stuff so can anybody make any suggestions? I want something that generally aligns with my views, perhaps something along the lines of throwing away pre-convieved moral standards such as homosexuality being wrong or sleeping around to be some terrible choice based on it making you a "slut". Even if you want to throw me your favorite speech to take a look at since it's pretty much impossible for me to lay out my "moral values" out to everybody in a forum post in a reasonable amount of time. I would honestly do Martin Luther King's "I have a Dream" speech which I really love, except for the fact it was already shown in class and it would be terribly cliche. Please post links or just copy paste the speech's here with a source preferably. It doesn't have to be a famous speech either. Thanks!

EDIT: A recording (youtube or something) of the speech would also be a terrific help!\

EDIT2: After asking around on MSN Kommisar has actually provided me with this which I may stick with. Any other suggestions are still welcome as I'm not dead set on it or anything.

Last edited by fido123; 11-22-2011 at 07:05 PM..
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote