Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 09:09 AM   #661
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

Knights and Soundwave

Never gonna give theknightsofneeee up. Never gonna let theknightsofneeee down.Last Friday at 04:43
[04:43] theknightsofneeee: sup
[04:43] NocturneOfShadow: there we go
[04:43] Soundwave: mystery solved

[05:59] theknightsofneeee: knights
tokzic
jrodd

null (shado is in here)

reuben
flashflashaccount
[05:59] theknightsofneeee: ordered list of where i'm at
[05:59] theknightsofneeee: atm
[06:00] Soundwave: > shado is in here
thanks I wouldn't have guessed

[16:51] theknightsofneeee: i haven't interacted with soundwave yet
[16:51] theknightsofneeee: like
[16:51] theknightsofneeee: we were talking about the charu thing earlier
[16:51] theknightsofneeee: but not to each other
[16:51] theknightsofneeee: so he's pretty much = rand to me
[16:51] theknightsofneeee: why is he paranoid to you?

[02:50] Soundwave:
[4:29 PM] Hakulyte: sunfan doesn't seem to want to talk in our tribe chat
[4:29 PM] Hakulyte: kinda odd
[4:29 PM] Soundwave: pm only or just silent?
[4:29 PM] Hakulyte: probably pm with specific players
[4:29 PM] Soundwave: mmm
[4:29 PM] Soundwave: could be a smart play

My interpretation is that sunfan is alliancing. Of course he could just be being a dumbass too but that's not very sunfan-y now is it? :thinking:
[03:14] theknightsofneeee: sup
[03:14] theknightsofneeee: we talking in here or ITT
[03:14] Soundwave: in here is more convenient unless something needs to go ITT
[03:15] theknightsofneeee: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[03:15] Soundwave: but if you want it public doesn't matter to me
[03:15] theknightsofneeee: i feel like that is more public
[03:15] theknightsofneeee: and less subterfuge
[03:15] theknightsofneeee: but whatever not gonna argue
[03:15] theknightsofneeee: so can you explain whatever this is people are voting you for like i'm 5?
[03:15] theknightsofneeee: cause i don't get it
[03:16] Soundwave: My understanding (which granted, this hasn't been communicated well to me by anyone), is that I said sunfan is building town circle and info came from haku
[03:16] Soundwave: And that turned into "I know Haku and sunfan are on a team" because rumors and shit
[03:17] Soundwave: and add that onto "ayylmao null soundy is bad"
[03:17] Soundwave: and you have a vote ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[03:17] theknightsofneeee: hm
[03:17] theknightsofneeee: k
[03:17] theknightsofneeee: sounds pretty dumb
[03:17] theknightsofneeee: LOL
[03:19] Soundwave: it is xd
[03:19] Soundwave: but this is normal for me
[03:19] NocturneOfShadow: no
[03:20] NocturneOfShadow: that info didn't actually come from haku
[03:20] NocturneOfShadow: that's not what the chatlog reads anyway
[03:20] Soundwave: inb4 you say it comes from somebody I've never communicated with
[03:20] Soundwave: go for it
[03:20] Soundwave: drop a name
[03:20] NocturneOfShadow: uh

[03:24] theknightsofneeee: @Soundwave who do you want to lynch?
[03:24] Soundwave: wv

[03:26] Soundwave: You're just the best choice
[03:26] wv: You're misquoting me
[03:26] theknightsofneeee: why is wv the best choice?
[03:26] wv: Nice
[03:26] theknightsofneeee: idgi
[03:26] Soundwave: Am I?
[03:26] theknightsofneeee: no offense but like
[03:26] wv: Yeah
[03:26] wv: You are
[03:26] Soundwave: Please explain
[03:27] Charu: So WV on the table now?
[03:27] theknightsofneeee: none of you have really made much of an impact on me
[03:27] Charu: He hasn't done anything note worthy, which I guess can be seen as... wolfy?
[03:27] theknightsofneeee: (sound/wv to be clear)

[03:28] theknightsofneeee: okay
[03:29] theknightsofneeee: lets try this a different way
[03:29] theknightsofneeee: who would be okay with lynching sound?

[03:39] theknightsofneeee: @reuben_tate why do you want to lynch sound?

[03:40] Soundwave: he's not my first pick but we seem to be trying to vote as a mob. the latter being smarter than going for first picks
[03:41] theknightsofneeee: yeah
[03:41] theknightsofneeee: we all need to vote together
[03:41] Soundwave: I guess for posterity I should say, my order is wv>ben>ffa>charu>tokzic>nee>star

[03:55] Charu: I'd follow on Sound, not on Ben though
[03:55] theknightsofneeee: i'm only okay with moving off ffa
[03:55] theknightsofneeee: if we shoot him tonight
[03:56] Charu: Though the concerns with Ben are noted
[03:56] theknightsofneeee: i don't want to have to deal with this angling tomorrow
[03:56] Soundwave: yeah go tell shado to make sure ffa gets shot
[03:56] Soundwave: >_>
[03:56] Soundwave: if you want the slot gone you have to lynch. that being said I don't know if the slot or ffa is scummy at this point
[03:57] theknightsofneeee: zzzzzzzz
[03:57] theknightsofneeee: i hate angling
[03:57] theknightsofneeee: now its literally just levels on levels
[03:59] Soundwave: Night falls in 90 seconds!

{beach}

[06:08] theknightsofneeee: @thesunfan is there a reason that soundwave wasn't mentioned in your big post?
[06:08] thesunfan: I don't know what to do with people outside of my town list for the most part
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: okay
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: but
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: everyone else at least got a mention
[06:09] thesunfan: no, no particular reason
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: seems odd
[06:09] thesunfan: really?
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: that 1 person in particular got left out
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: ye
[06:09] thesunfan: I thought I left like 3 people out LOL
[06:09] thesunfan: uh, I guess I'll say something about him then
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: jrodd/myself/tforce/wv/freezin
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: all got mentioned
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: but not soundwave
[06:10] theknightsofneeee: :thinking:
[06:10] theknightsofneeee: i guess ben didn't get mentioned too
[06:10] theknightsofneeee: i thought we only have 13 alive? am i crazy?
[06:11] theknightsofneeee: oh freezin was in your village circle k
[06:11] theknightsofneeee: ye you didnt mention ben or soundwave
[06:11] thesunfan: oh ok, ben too
[06:11] theknightsofneeee: i thought you wanted ben seered
[06:11] theknightsofneeee: and you didn't even mention him as a person you want to push?
[06:11] theknightsofneeee: zzzzz
[06:13] thesunfan: he's prolly like 3rd
[06:13] thesunfan: well
[06:13] thesunfan: he is 3rd
[06:13] thesunfan: I did want him seered at the time
[06:13] theknightsofneeee: so what is your order? like
[06:13] thesunfan: not as much anymore
[06:13] thesunfan: t-force > soundwave > ben >dunno
[06:13] theknightsofneeee: tforce/soundwave ben

[18:21] theknightsofneeee: charu can you talk me through your soundwave read again? has it evolved since last time i asked
[18:24] theknightsofneeee: soundwave is in that weird spot where he hasn't really done much, and i don't really have a reason to defend him/push him, but i just want to kill other people more than him
[18:26] Soundwave: oh look the read on me is pretty meme
[18:28] Soundwave: night starts tonigth yeah?

[19:33] theknightsofneeee: we have a ton of slots who aren't even playing the game
[19:33] Celirra: this is the best way I know how
[19:33] theknightsofneeee: reuben/wv/soundwave/tforce
[19:33] Celirra: tforce put on hold
[19:33] Celirra: reuben is similar to wv but less scummy imo
[19:33] theknightsofneeee: not advocating for either of soundwave/tforce atm
[19:33] Celirra: soundwave I think is fine especially relative to the other 3
[19:33] theknightsofneeee: just saying

[04:40] theknightsofneeee: Did anyone tell you to help coordinate votes last eod
[04:40] theknightsofneeee: what does this mean?
[04:41] wv: Take control of asking who votes for who etc
[04:41] theknightsofneeee: no?
[04:41] theknightsofneeee: i kinda just did it cause no one else was
[04:41] theknightsofneeee: and cause everyone seemed really stagnant on soundwave/not really trying to actually build a decent wagon

https://pastebin.com/hAu7Fite
-> "[4:49 PM] thesunfan: knights feels like a good wolf lean imo

Some good shit on knights"

[05:16] theknightsofneeee: could just be as simple as sort by post count
[05:16] theknightsofneeee: and see who is posting the most in here
[05:20] theknightsofneeee: based off just that freeze/sunfan likely villa, force/soundwave likely wolves

I am more worried about these two as a pair. Partly because I think knights kind of minimized concerns people had about Sound's stance on sun fan on d0, when he reacted to Sound's explanation of it. Also because "some good shit on knights" wasn't something I have seen Sound come back to, outside of a tiny section of the notes document. I am wondering what that was about, especially since Sound was leaning toward trusting Knights on day 0. I would like to hear from Sound on that.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:02 PM   #662
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran

I initially leaned town on knights because I honestly haven't seen the kinda of initiative put into get a consensus together basically ever in twg. It was pretty unique. And I wanted that to continue. But with the lack of activity (yeah I know we're pointing fingers at each other with this get over it), and the recent progression on me, it feels like a convenient coast imo.

The volume stuff (besides being pretty inaccurate measure, whatever) feels like an easy way to pin down some fake af reads just to build an image of confidence.

[9:15 PM] theknightsofneeee: ye i hae yet to really get a read on anyone for their posting in discord

but when you say this... like how is this not just throwing yourself out the window? Most of the meat of the game is on discord. Like I don't care if you're lazy; I've read the entire fucking thing. If you can't get reads from it, that's your own damn fault and that should be punished.

Like please tell me if you feel like I'm cherry picking here, but this feels like a "yeah I'm not doing shit but look at these other people not doing shit therefore don't lynch me"

I guess I'd call this a scum lean; I'd love to put a place in lynch order but tbh my lynch order is shuffled from eod and I haven't had time to solidify it again. That and knocking some things off my todo list is my goal for night/first half day
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Old 01-23-2018, 02:14 PM   #663
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Read list because read list.

1. Cold Kitten/T-Force - Both CK/T-Force have stayed relatively under the radar. CK's only target was ben then replacement happened. T-Force didn't really contrast to CK's activity and this is making my life hard for moving him because I heavily depend on interactions here. 1 on 1 publicly known discord interaction doesn't help and he's also quiet in the main beach itself. Wolf lean until I can figure out intention vs state of the game. ben flipping town is also not a good look.

2. Celirra - I liked his early game in both the thread and discord. He felt good in voice call. He called that he was off on during the weekend so, I'm fine with the off time. I feel like the freezinice vote was silly in this situation because reuben_tate vs T-Force felt like it could go either way. Still town lean besides that.

3. star-crossed - I can't tell if I should feel safe or fear her with the longer posts. Clearly investigating, but until we get a flip that won't get clear. Recent posts are reassuring. town lean (kind of sheeping shado here, I might regret this)

4. Wayward Vagabond - I'm just going to say "diplomatic" as I already told you. Null and I think you should pick 1 idea and heavily expand on it. I also like your slot less knowing reuben_tate was town. Your voice call + interactions Day 2 helped tho.

5. Vendetta21/FreezinIce - I didn't really like how Vendetta pushed me early game because he pmuch refused to help me figure out what he's doing and I feel like he does this to avoid needing to get defensive about anything. FreezinIce is doing better with interactions, but I still think we're in potential wolf range. I'm not sure if town/wolf FreezinIce would have a different decision over reading everything as a replacement. His voice call interaction was good, but I thought the same thing in the previous ootc game. Null wolf lean (mostly because of V, but you felt like a 2nd V too)

6. Soundwave - He feels like he had multiple shortcomings in his game when it comes to the solving side. (refering to haku/sunfan alliance stuff and interactions in ddr tribe chat with before ffa lynch). I think he should still be a lynch priority unless something big happens. Wolf lean

8. j-rodd123 - You're kind of weird to me at times and you keep changing ideas fairly frequently. (refering to voice call d1 and the seer with sunfan d2) It makes me wonder if you're trying to simulate a lack of agenda or if you're uncertain about your own priorities. I still think the beginning of the game + my 1 on 1 with shado + talking to you is makes you town.

11. theknightsofneeee - This is someone who's constantly playing the catch up game and talking in bursts. It could be either because he needs to maintain some quality quota in interactions as wolf or because sick/busy/behind. It's like he's mostly here only when it matters. I don't like that. I think he should make a read list/expand thoughts or something. Null wolf lean

12. Charu - If you iso Charu in the thread and ask yourself what are his intentions during this game, you can surprisingly see a good progression here. The discord didn't really help me much figuring him out. The only weird part in the thread for me was how he went about the ffa vote switch mention he did, but besides that he looks okay. Town lean

13. DaBackpack - At one point, we were 3 who wanted Shado to shoot him early game because we couldn't get much out of him. He didn't like me for giving advice about the first reward challenge, but past that point he started playing right. He started expressing his stance in voice call/tribe chat and it was pretty straightforward. His interaction in main beach looks good too. town lean

16. thesunfan - I talked for a while about various things with sunfan early game and I didn't felt like he was trying to hide things from me. His game had ups and downs, the seer is still weird to me, but for a more recent reason. A reward challenge cannot be stolen once it was won. Sunfan mentioned that in the show this could happen, but him doing that tangent is kinda weird when he could have just asked. I think his voice call day 1 was a bit strange, but I don't clearly remember why. Also, not a fan of the "by popular demand" answer for the one shot seer on Charu. People kept beating that dead horse because we all kind of hoped you had some intention beyond that. - Null (would rather not lynch for mechanical reasons tho)
Old 01-23-2018, 07:23 PM   #664
star-crossed
FFR Player

[00:53] star_crossed: .....Charu asked me to give him a reads list and I have basically been rambling at him for like 2 hours ??
[00:53] star_crossed: I dunno if I should just copy it to the main thread or what

[04:14] clefairiel: I feel like I'm being too trusting. I'm having trouble even coming up with 4 people that seem especially suspicious
[04:15] Charu: Don't worry, you did what you do best. But Ben wasn't exactly helping himself out
[04:16] clefairiel: WV seemed a bit dispassionate about Ben for how much he says he suspected him but maybe it's that he is sick
[04:16] clefairiel: Well I've now technically voted to kill two people I was townleaning d1 and both flipped town
[04:17] clefairiel: I don't know if that means I was on the right track or if people i trusted more are bad
[04:18] clefairiel: Anyway once I saw he actually posted his pastebins I just felt like he was going to flip town and I felt bad
[04:18] Charu: Like I said
[04:19] Charu: He wasn't helping himself, it sucks but...
[04:19] Charu: *sigh
[04:19] Charu: Classic Ben I guess
[04:19] clefairiel: I guess not
[04:19] clefairiel: But I will look at WV more now
[04:24] clefairiel: Although that basically means I sus everyone on our tribe except you which seems stupid of me (Well, I like Soundwave more for his answers but i keep going back and forth on him).
[04:27] clefairiel: Sorry, I am just venting
[04:28] Charu: Nah, it's no problem
[04:28] Charu: But be careful
[04:28] Charu: I think second guessing is what wolves want
[04:28] Charu: Which isn't gonna help

[22:31] Charu: Hey, if you could, could ya give me a list of all your reads? Could be blurbs if you want them to be.

Like...

Player - Town/Null/Wolf

Thanks!
[22:32] clefairiel: That is something I am wanting to do yes
[22:34] clefairiel: I am having mixed feelings with it because I would rather do it tomorrow, but i may die, So that may be selfish
[22:34] Charu: What? Why'd you think you're dying?
[22:34] Charu: I should be the one that's dying here, not anyone else
[22:35] clefairiel: I think it is more likely that you will
[22:41] clefairiel: After you were seered when looking back at your past actions, I felt that what you said of being surprised of Shado dying, was probably genuine. Even though you are a good liar, just the timing of it when you were just after being weirded out by Shado's choices, seemed truthful. In the hydra game you basically just told the town what the wolves actually did, with the doctor being killed. And I think I liked your worries with sharing the tribe name too, but was scared that I may always lean you town
[22:41] clefairiel: So I trust you. I also like how you talked to Ben
[22:41] Charu: Heh, thanks, it was a last ditch effort for something to happen
[22:43] clefairiel: I trust Haku, because I feel like Haku is the social fabric of the game. I really like his log with Ben and feel he really genuinely tried to get a lean on Ben, And V as well.
[22:44] clefairiel: I feel like Haku has really wrestled with what to make of V's rudeness and him subbing
[22:46] Charu: I think V being a dick is not alignment dependant, but yeah, I'd be westling too because it would rustle my jimmies
[22:46] Charu: Think it rustle anyones jimmies regardless
[22:52] clefairiel: I will continue with this ramble in a few minutes
[22:53] Charu: lol, kk
[23:22] clefairiel: I really liked WV on Day 0 because he seemed earnest to me with trying to figure out how to navigate outside contact
[23:23] clefairiel: But I realized that i thought he was a town a lot because I thought a joke he made was serious
[23:24] clefairiel: When I was reading back through things for my analysis of the remaining ddr people besides you, in pairs, I noticed that when he was talking to Ben about why he suspected Ben, he was using past tense in a context where it did not seem to make sense
[23:25] clefairiel: It was something like, "the more I read of you the more I disliked you" even though that feeling had not changed? And it seems odd to me. I should find the quote
[23:26] clefairiel: I also did not like his behaviour in the call really, in retrospect. He seemed kind of dispassionate about Ben, which maybe is to do with WV being ill And sleepy
[23:26] clefairiel: But he said things like, "I am so tunneled" and that he did not know how to see Ben as anything but a mafia
[23:27] Charu: Well, he said it openly, so... I guess take that for what it's worth
[23:27] Charu: Otherwise, I'd imagine he'd be quiet about it.
[23:28] clefairiel: I feel that some people were still trying to figure out if ben was going to flip town
[23:28] clefairiel: And WV was just kind of sitting back and occasionally going into text to just say "that makes no sense" basically
[23:29] clefairiel: I know he said it openly but the way he said it did not seem that passionate, and Haku tried to engage with WV about his Ben log
[23:30] clefairiel: And WV stalled on it for a good 5 or 10 minutes and all he said was he saw nothing town in it, but did not comment on disliking anything from it
[23:30] clefairiel: So I worry Ben was an easy target for mafia WV and that I gave him way too easy of a town lean basically
[23:31] clefairiel: I think it would have been way more informative if he had not won immunity
[23:31] clefairiel: So that was awkward
[23:35] clefairiel: (I am in the bottom 5% of people for spatial ability, and it stresses me out to play Tetris, so i did not actually try it but I feel bad for it because of the outcome)
[23:36] Charu: Hmm, I did ask him after the votes were tallied (he came in a voice with backpack with me in it) did he think the outcome would have him be a lynch.
[23:36] Charu: He said yes, so there's that.
[23:36] Charu: Least he was honest about that too.
[23:38] clefairiel: That is fair
[23:38] clefairiel: I would have him as null-wolf basically
[23:38] clefairiel: But it is a big drop
[23:39] clefairiel: I will be interested to see his leans
[23:40] clefairiel: His private chat participation kind of lacks the depth that I have seen of others, so in looking at who could be fooling me, that is another aspect
[23:41] clefairiel: I would be interested in your thought on DaBackpack actually, because I think you are less prone to "group think" than others
[23:41] clefairiel: He is playing much better than in the orb game for sure
[23:42] Charu: His emotions are pretty on point for being town-sided
[23:42] Charu: So I'd wager he's town specifically due to emotion
[23:42] Charu: But that's an emotion read, dohoho
[23:42] clefairiel: In the call he reminded me of a detective lawyer type
[23:42] Charu: I will say he helped thesunfan with solving the riddle to get seer
[23:42] clefairiel: But I have not heard him talk in any other context
[23:42] Charu: So he's got that heavy thing that screams town
[23:42] Charu: Otherwise, why even make that knowledge>?
[23:43] clefairiel: He seemed annoyed about sun keeping the seer thing and not working with him more on it but i kind of liked that actually
[23:43] clefairiel: From an emotional point
[23:44] Charu: Yeah, that's pretty much where my emotion read is coming from.
[23:46] clefairiel: He seems to believe his suspicions more than in the orb game as well
[23:47] clefairiel: So I don't think I would want to hang him this game, especially with Shado feeling so strongly in it
[23:48] clefairiel: (As well as others, but still)
[23:51] clefairiel: [22:29] star_crossed: About Soundwave, I do not really like him on the level of instinct, especially because of him reading so much into two words of yours in your guess about sun fan on D0 and then blaming you for what you were supposedly making it sound like. But he does seem to have more progressions with his ideas than others, and whenever I grill him he seems to handle it well, so. I think he may just have a weird way of relating to sun
[23:53] clefairiel: Soundwave is an interesting case, with interactions. As I wrote earlier today I do not think he can be a mafia with WV, and I do not think he would likely be a mafia with Sun fan either. (The way in which his behavior toward sun is weird, is more like wanting to get on the good side of a strong player I think, than both mafias). By extension he would not be with you either as a mafia. So his only possible partner on DDR is Knights, which ... I have had as a possible case since the first night, from how Knights acted
[23:53] clefairiel: Well, I should not say "possible", but I really do doubt the other cases
[23:54] clefairiel: But it is interesting in that case, with the LTG people, because of how stagnant things were with basically everybody voting for Sound on both sides until the last minute
[23:55] clefairiel: Soundwave if mafia could definitely be with Freezin because he started the Tokzic push, which would also explain Freezin's motivation to try to make mafia teams of all the strong players
[23:55] clefairiel: Less likely with Jrodd, sun, Celi
[23:57] clefairiel: Since Celi tried to get Soundwave shot (before Shado came out with the public vote idea) and participated in organizing people to vote Sound early on, and Jrodd has been pushing Sound a decent amount as well and people say Jrodd does not bus
[23:58] clefairiel: So a team with Soundwave on it is probably Soundwave/at least one of Knights or Vendetta/...I guess T Force can kinda be with anybody but Freezin voting for him would be weird then ?
[23:59] clefairiel: So either there is an interaction I am misreading in there or Soundwave does not really fit with others in a team
[23:59] clefairiel: I guess
24 January 2018
[00:00] clefairiel: I might copy those thoughts to sun fan or Haku
[00:04] clefairiel: I'm open to the possibility I guess of Soundwave having been the only wolf on DDR, but that probably makes, like...DBP mafia, which is hard for me to believe at this stage.
[00:05] clefairiel: Does Haku do bussing as a mafia(?)
[00:06] clefairiel: Anyway I think I need to focus on Soundwave less actually, not more
[00:06] Charu: He's tried before, yes.
[00:06] Charu: But it's pretty obvious when you see it
[00:07] clefairiel: Cel is an interesting player, I wish I knew more of them I think
[00:08] clefairiel: I have been kind of turned off by him lately but I think it is just the quietness and the somewhat belligerent drunkenness, more than seeing suspicious behavior really
[00:09] clefairiel: I think the people on DDR he has been pushing are the ones most likely to be mafia, which is a good sign. When sun fan explains why he trusts Cel it makes sense to me
[00:10] clefairiel: but I feel wary of him anyway
[00:10] clefairiel: and I do not really have a good reason why
[00:10] clefairiel: That is why I wanted him to be seered, because if I had to pick somebody who is playing really well but still a wolf, I think I would pick him
[00:11] clefairiel: I don't recall what Cel thinks of Knights actually
[00:11] clefairiel: but anyway
[00:11] clefairiel: Once there is an actual mafia flip it would be easier to evaluate him I think, but he makes me nervous on some level
[00:12] clefairiel: (Although because of the hidden idol I am seriously concerned that we basically need to hang 4 mafia in a row, which seems impossible. It is very scary)

[00:22] clefairiel: Uhh
[00:23] clefairiel: I have no real idea how to get a better lean on Knights. He is basically just null for me
[00:24] clefairiel: I can only hope he gets a day off soon
[00:24] clefairiel: Or happens to be mafia
[00:25] clefairiel: Freezin is basically confirming my idea that he would be with Sound and Knights as opposed to WV, right now
[00:26] clefairiel: Haha
[00:26] clefairiel: It seems to me he would not need to rock the boat so much if he had active partners
[00:28] clefairiel: I will have to think about if Freezin makes sense with sun fan
[00:28] clefairiel: That would be the main worry
[00:28] clefairiel: I mean, probably
[00:30] clefairiel: He seems pretty genuine to me actually
[00:30] clefairiel: But I feel that way about too many people :frowning:
[00:32] clefairiel: I mean if he is a mafia than I am impressed by his ability to passionately argue that everything is stagnant and we are screwed
[00:34] clefairiel: jrodd/sun is an interesting theory too
[00:34] clefairiel: they both fit more with WV than with Sound
[00:34] clefairiel: I think
[00:35] clefairiel: I am not sure how much stock I should put into sun fan claiming his seering
[00:35] clefairiel: because I think it could be hard to lie about it
[00:35] clefairiel: since not that many people were on at the same time and he was getting help from DBP
[00:35] clefairiel: He and DBP are probably not both mafias for that reason
[00:36] Charu: I agree, if there had to be a mafia in those two, it'd be one or the other for sure.
[00:38] clefairiel: I have sun fan as not likely mafia with Soundwave, TForce, DBP, umm...I would say Celi but I guess it could be a tactic
[00:38] clefairiel: His leans seem reasonable
[00:39] clefairiel: Only thing I thought was weird with his on mine was that he said multiple people had told him I seemed relieved to not be a wolf, but the only person I talked about that with was Shado
[00:40] clefairiel: Unless that is why Celi trusts me as well and he is also saying that, no idea
[00:41] clefairiel: I feel like T Force has actually better ideas here than in the 9++ game but he might be like Haku for all I know with that
[00:42] clefairiel: He is pretty null to me, but he does fit as a mafia buddy with a lot of others
[00:43] clefairiel: I thought someone in the call talked about TForce having a private conversation in which he said that he was so lazy that he didn't care if who he was talking to was a wolf
[00:43] clefairiel: which is kind of a hilarious thought
[00:44] clefairiel: I think that's actually the main reason I didn't switch wagons over
[00:44] clefairiel: Is that I didn't think he would think to say that as a wolf, because it is so absurd
[00:45] clefairiel: But whether that is really a better reason that he is town over most of the others left, I am not really sure.
[00:47] clefairiel: I like jrodd. It is kind of a similar lean with Haku and DBP except I do not know him, but from what people say he is less invested, as a wolf. And he seems extremely invested
[00:48] Charu: Eeeeh... he's been weirding me out lately
[00:48] clefairiel: Please tell me why
[00:48] Charu: But thesunfan seems to have similar trust
[00:48] Charu: So... I don't know.
[00:49] clefairiel: I feel like I kind of oscillate between trusting everybody and trusting nobody, in these games, and I am definitely in a trusting everybody mode and it is hard to make sense of
[00:49] Charu: It's just, at the start of this night phase, he was a mixture of apologizing for having the wolves "own" him and all.
[00:49] Charu: And telling himself that he was as cleared as he could be.
[00:49] clefairiel: His phrasing of it was strange
[00:49] clefairiel: with the owning
[00:49] Charu: I don't know, I didn't like that
[00:50] clefairiel: The people he has been trying to kill are not dying
[00:50] clefairiel: which gives less information about him really
[00:51] clefairiel: jrodd kind of reminds me of um
[00:51] clefairiel: ...Johndo, not because he is rude or anything
[00:51] clefairiel: just from his position in this game
[00:52] clefairiel: Maybe because of similar letters in the names too, I dunno. But I got very paranoid of Johndo in the late game but they turned out to be town
[00:52] clefairiel: I was wanting to ask him about what sun fan said
[00:53] Charu: Yeah, I guess that's a fair comparison
[00:53] Charu: But j-rodd wasn't in your face like Johndo was.
[00:53] Charu: But I know j-rodd can definitely do so.
[00:54] clefairiel: Er, what sun fan said about it being odd for him to say out of nowhere, that having conversations with wolves does not clear wolves
[01:10] clefairiel: This is my attempt at a list?

Haku, DBP, Charu - (really hoping 0 mafia)
I like but I am scared of - Celi, jrodd, Freezin (leaning 0-1, no way all 3 though)
sunfan, Knights, TForce, Soundwave - null (1-3)
WV - sus (0-1)

unaligned?:
DBP/sun fan, T-Force/sun fan, Celi/sun fan(?), Soundwave/sun Fan
WV/Soundwave, WV/Knights(?), WV/Celi
Jrodd/Soundwave, Jrodd/T-Force(?)
T-Force/whoever he was messaging privately about not caring if they were a wolf(?)

aligned?:
Soundwave: Knights, Freezin, DBP
WV: jrodd, sun fan, Haku
Knights: Soundwave, Celi, Freezin, jrodd
Charu: sun fan(edited)
[01:11] clefairiel: Er
[01:11] clefairiel: I forgot about the no editing, I just changed one number. Ugh
[01:12] Charu: So what's the uinaligned and aligned list mean?
[01:12] Charu: Oh, like T/W and then wolf team, right?
[01:14] clefairiel: For instance if Soundwave is mafia I would worry more about Knights, Freezin, DBP
[01:11] clefairiel: Er
[01:11] clefairiel: I forgot about the no editing, I just changed one number. Ugh
[01:12] Charu: So what's the uinaligned and aligned list mean?
[01:12] Charu: Oh, like T/W and then wolf team, right?
[01:14] clefairiel: For instance if Soundwave is mafia I would worry more about Knights, Freezin, DBP
[01:15] clefairiel: because in that case the push against Tokzic (and FFA to an extent) were protecting Sound, although I am less sure on who was voting FFA
Old 01-23-2018, 09:11 PM   #665
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Knights and Soundwave

Never gonna give theknightsofneeee up. Never gonna let theknightsofneeee down.Last Friday at 04:43
[04:43] theknightsofneeee: sup
[04:43] NocturneOfShadow: there we go
[04:43] Soundwave: mystery solved

[05:59] theknightsofneeee: knights
tokzic
jrodd

null (shado is in here)

reuben
flashflashaccount
[05:59] theknightsofneeee: ordered list of where i'm at
[05:59] theknightsofneeee: atm
[06:00] Soundwave: > shado is in here
thanks I wouldn't have guessed

[16:51] theknightsofneeee: i haven't interacted with soundwave yet
[16:51] theknightsofneeee: like
[16:51] theknightsofneeee: we were talking about the charu thing earlier
[16:51] theknightsofneeee: but not to each other
[16:51] theknightsofneeee: so he's pretty much = rand to me
[16:51] theknightsofneeee: why is he paranoid to you?

[02:50] Soundwave:
[4:29 PM] Hakulyte: sunfan doesn't seem to want to talk in our tribe chat
[4:29 PM] Hakulyte: kinda odd
[4:29 PM] Soundwave: pm only or just silent?
[4:29 PM] Hakulyte: probably pm with specific players
[4:29 PM] Soundwave: mmm
[4:29 PM] Soundwave: could be a smart play

My interpretation is that sunfan is alliancing. Of course he could just be being a dumbass too but that's not very sunfan-y now is it? :thinking:
[03:14] theknightsofneeee: sup
[03:14] theknightsofneeee: we talking in here or ITT
[03:14] Soundwave: in here is more convenient unless something needs to go ITT
[03:15] theknightsofneeee: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[03:15] Soundwave: but if you want it public doesn't matter to me
[03:15] theknightsofneeee: i feel like that is more public
[03:15] theknightsofneeee: and less subterfuge
[03:15] theknightsofneeee: but whatever not gonna argue
[03:15] theknightsofneeee: so can you explain whatever this is people are voting you for like i'm 5?
[03:15] theknightsofneeee: cause i don't get it
[03:16] Soundwave: My understanding (which granted, this hasn't been communicated well to me by anyone), is that I said sunfan is building town circle and info came from haku
[03:16] Soundwave: And that turned into "I know Haku and sunfan are on a team" because rumors and shit
[03:17] Soundwave: and add that onto "ayylmao null soundy is bad"
[03:17] Soundwave: and you have a vote ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[03:17] theknightsofneeee: hm
[03:17] theknightsofneeee: k
[03:17] theknightsofneeee: sounds pretty dumb
[03:17] theknightsofneeee: LOL
[03:19] Soundwave: it is xd
[03:19] Soundwave: but this is normal for me
[03:19] NocturneOfShadow: no
[03:20] NocturneOfShadow: that info didn't actually come from haku
[03:20] NocturneOfShadow: that's not what the chatlog reads anyway
[03:20] Soundwave: inb4 you say it comes from somebody I've never communicated with
[03:20] Soundwave: go for it
[03:20] Soundwave: drop a name
[03:20] NocturneOfShadow: uh

[03:24] theknightsofneeee: @Soundwave who do you want to lynch?
[03:24] Soundwave: wv

[03:26] Soundwave: You're just the best choice
[03:26] wv: You're misquoting me
[03:26] theknightsofneeee: why is wv the best choice?
[03:26] wv: Nice
[03:26] theknightsofneeee: idgi
[03:26] Soundwave: Am I?
[03:26] theknightsofneeee: no offense but like
[03:26] wv: Yeah
[03:26] wv: You are
[03:26] Soundwave: Please explain
[03:27] Charu: So WV on the table now?
[03:27] theknightsofneeee: none of you have really made much of an impact on me
[03:27] Charu: He hasn't done anything note worthy, which I guess can be seen as... wolfy?
[03:27] theknightsofneeee: (sound/wv to be clear)

[03:28] theknightsofneeee: okay
[03:29] theknightsofneeee: lets try this a different way
[03:29] theknightsofneeee: who would be okay with lynching sound?

[03:39] theknightsofneeee: @reuben_tate why do you want to lynch sound?

[03:40] Soundwave: he's not my first pick but we seem to be trying to vote as a mob. the latter being smarter than going for first picks
[03:41] theknightsofneeee: yeah
[03:41] theknightsofneeee: we all need to vote together
[03:41] Soundwave: I guess for posterity I should say, my order is wv>ben>ffa>charu>tokzic>nee>star

[03:55] Charu: I'd follow on Sound, not on Ben though
[03:55] theknightsofneeee: i'm only okay with moving off ffa
[03:55] theknightsofneeee: if we shoot him tonight
[03:56] Charu: Though the concerns with Ben are noted
[03:56] theknightsofneeee: i don't want to have to deal with this angling tomorrow
[03:56] Soundwave: yeah go tell shado to make sure ffa gets shot
[03:56] Soundwave: >_>
[03:56] Soundwave: if you want the slot gone you have to lynch. that being said I don't know if the slot or ffa is scummy at this point
[03:57] theknightsofneeee: zzzzzzzz
[03:57] theknightsofneeee: i hate angling
[03:57] theknightsofneeee: now its literally just levels on levels
[03:59] Soundwave: Night falls in 90 seconds!

{beach}

[06:08] theknightsofneeee: @thesunfan is there a reason that soundwave wasn't mentioned in your big post?
[06:08] thesunfan: I don't know what to do with people outside of my town list for the most part
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: okay
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: but
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: everyone else at least got a mention
[06:09] thesunfan: no, no particular reason
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: seems odd
[06:09] thesunfan: really?
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: that 1 person in particular got left out
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: ye
[06:09] thesunfan: I thought I left like 3 people out LOL
[06:09] thesunfan: uh, I guess I'll say something about him then
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: jrodd/myself/tforce/wv/freezin
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: all got mentioned
[06:09] theknightsofneeee: but not soundwave
[06:10] theknightsofneeee: :thinking:
[06:10] theknightsofneeee: i guess ben didn't get mentioned too
[06:10] theknightsofneeee: i thought we only have 13 alive? am i crazy?
[06:11] theknightsofneeee: oh freezin was in your village circle k
[06:11] theknightsofneeee: ye you didnt mention ben or soundwave
[06:11] thesunfan: oh ok, ben too
[06:11] theknightsofneeee: i thought you wanted ben seered
[06:11] theknightsofneeee: and you didn't even mention him as a person you want to push?
[06:11] theknightsofneeee: zzzzz
[06:13] thesunfan: he's prolly like 3rd
[06:13] thesunfan: well
[06:13] thesunfan: he is 3rd
[06:13] thesunfan: I did want him seered at the time
[06:13] theknightsofneeee: so what is your order? like
[06:13] thesunfan: not as much anymore
[06:13] thesunfan: t-force > soundwave > ben >dunno
[06:13] theknightsofneeee: tforce/soundwave ben

[18:21] theknightsofneeee: charu can you talk me through your soundwave read again? has it evolved since last time i asked
[18:24] theknightsofneeee: soundwave is in that weird spot where he hasn't really done much, and i don't really have a reason to defend him/push him, but i just want to kill other people more than him
[18:26] Soundwave: oh look the read on me is pretty meme
[18:28] Soundwave: night starts tonigth yeah?

[19:33] theknightsofneeee: we have a ton of slots who aren't even playing the game
[19:33] Celirra: this is the best way I know how
[19:33] theknightsofneeee: reuben/wv/soundwave/tforce
[19:33] Celirra: tforce put on hold
[19:33] Celirra: reuben is similar to wv but less scummy imo
[19:33] theknightsofneeee: not advocating for either of soundwave/tforce atm
[19:33] Celirra: soundwave I think is fine especially relative to the other 3
[19:33] theknightsofneeee: just saying

[04:40] theknightsofneeee: Did anyone tell you to help coordinate votes last eod
[04:40] theknightsofneeee: what does this mean?
[04:41] wv: Take control of asking who votes for who etc
[04:41] theknightsofneeee: no?
[04:41] theknightsofneeee: i kinda just did it cause no one else was
[04:41] theknightsofneeee: and cause everyone seemed really stagnant on soundwave/not really trying to actually build a decent wagon

https://pastebin.com/hAu7Fite
-> "[4:49 PM] thesunfan: knights feels like a good wolf lean imo

Some good shit on knights"

[05:16] theknightsofneeee: could just be as simple as sort by post count
[05:16] theknightsofneeee: and see who is posting the most in here
[05:20] theknightsofneeee: based off just that freeze/sunfan likely villa, force/soundwave likely wolves

I am more worried about these two as a pair. Partly because I think knights kind of minimized concerns people had about Sound's stance on sun fan on d0, when he reacted to Sound's explanation of it. Also because "some good shit on knights" wasn't something I have seen Sound come back to, outside of a tiny section of the notes document. I am wondering what that was about, especially since Sound was leaning toward trusting Knights on day 0. I would like to hear from Sound on that.
I like the conclusion here a lot

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:25 PM   #666
the sun fan
FFR Player

tbh
even though a lot of towns have died

my poe is still the same LOL
people keep saying "yeah there's probably a clear wolf or two" but I don't really see it unless star has been saving this up for her first wolfgame or something, and I always lose to that so

I feel better than I did last night about the game

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:59 PM   #667
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Alright fam, here we go. My final moments of the phase and game, man, how exciting!

So uh, this is a bit of a sticky situation, no? You may have all been wondering, but you've all recieved a PM from me asking for a reads with blurbs if you wish. Some of you did just that, some of you gave me more than that (see star's post above), and some didn't even answer (knee and freezin specifically, with freezin being active within the main chat).

So, before I get killed off, I'mm-a post all these yummy pastebins from all the peeps that have sent me something!

January 23, 2018
[5:31 PM] Charu: Hey, if you could, could ya give me a list of all your reads? Could be blurbs if you want them to be.

Like...

Player - Town/Null/Wolf

Thanks!

(Yes, I know you just made a reads in the thread)
[5:34 PM] Hakulyte: t-force/neee/soundwave/freezin wolf
null: sunfan playing yo-yo with town/wv still uncertain
jrodd (still weird, could go null)/you/cel (should revisit tho)/star/dbp
[5:37 PM] Hakulyte: I feel like I'm never going to be happy with my reads
[5:37 PM] Charu: That's kay, I do hope you know why I'm doing this excersize. I'm sure wolves are going to know why too.
[5:37 PM] Charu: Dohoho
[5:37 PM] Hakulyte: almost wish voice call was banned because remembering everything said verbally sucks for me
[5:38 PM] Charu: Voice has always been a thing for OoT from what I remember
[5:38 PM] Charu: You guys should do video some time after I die.
[5:38 PM] Hakulyte: I mean it's fun, but if you're not paying attention at critical moments it sucks
[5:38 PM] Charu: Just sayin'
[5:38 PM] Hakulyte: video ?
[5:39 PM] Hakulyte: like record voice call ?
[5:39 PM] Charu: Yeah, Discord does video
[5:39 PM] Charu: webcam
[5:39 PM] Hakulyte: oh
[5:39 PM] Hakulyte: you think if I stare hard enough at someone it may help ?
[5:40 PM] Charu: lol, what faking something as a wolf with video proof is a lot more harder
[5:40 PM] Hakulyte: feels like someone like Xiz could play that
[5:40 PM] Hakulyte: ah ok
[5:41 PM] Hakulyte: I was hoping my read list would make people react
[5:41 PM] Hakulyte: but :zzz: so far
[5:41 PM] Hakulyte: do you think your seer is legit ?
[5:42 PM] Hakulyte: rephrasing: do you think sunfan is playing a big woof game here ?
[5:42 PM] Charu: Could be a big wolf play, but he's got some circumstances that help him be "town".
[5:43 PM] Charu: Like saying he was the seer
[5:43 PM] Charu: But that could just be because of backpack
[5:43 PM] Hakulyte: do you think he knew that reward challenges could not be stolen once won ?
[5:44 PM] Hakulyte: that's what's annoying me atm
[5:44 PM] Charu: I've never heard of a reward challenge in survivor history that could be stolen unless specifically addressed by Jeff.
[5:44 PM] Charu: This is backpack or thesunfan we're talking about?
[5:45 PM] Charu: If it's backpack, then idk
[5:45 PM] Hakulyte: I mean, his reason for the timing of his seering on your earlier on "by popular demand" was because he was afraid someone could steal the seer from him
[5:45 PM] Charu: If it's thesunfan, he's a survivor nut
[5:45 PM] Charu: Where'd he say that?
[5:46 PM] Hakulyte: thesunfan - Last Sunday at 10:29 PM
this game is probably not balanced because I have been informed of such
pregame
so I think it makes sense
there are reward steals in the actual show
there's things that can fuck you out of what you earned
[5:46 PM] Hakulyte: it's in the main beach chat
[5:47 PM] Charu: Sounds like he was taking the show to heart, much like how I was when I didn't like Tokzic for sharing our tribe name right away.
[5:48 PM] Charu: I wouldn't distrust thesunfan for that statement at all
[5:48 PM] Hakulyte: first statement is about game balance, 2nd statement is about something that can be verified by asking
[5:49 PM] Hakulyte: idk it's a bit of a disconnect to me
[5:49 PM] Hakulyte: TWG =! Survivor
[5:49 PM] Hakulyte: even if TWG Survivor
[5:49 PM] Charu: Reread the OP
[5:49 PM] Charu: There's a line that states "This TWG won't be like your regular TWG"
[5:49 PM] Charu: So that implies there's twists
[5:49 PM] Charu: We don't know those twists
[5:50 PM] Charu: Does that make sense?
[5:50 PM] Hakulyte: yeah
[5:50 PM] Hakulyte: "-Don't expect a normal TWG when playing this game. All sorts of skillsets and talents will be challenged to find out who is the true ultimate survivor!"
[5:51 PM] Hakulyte: but I don't think there's anything along the lines of "hey, we also have potential hidden rules that we won't tell you!"
[5:51 PM] Hakulyte: e.g: stealin' your won stuff
[5:51 PM] Hakulyte: it's not like everyone watched Survivor and know that
[5:52 PM] Charu: Okay?
[5:52 PM] Charu: But thesunfan knows survivor
[5:52 PM] Charu: Thus, why he was worried
[5:52 PM] Charu: Probably
[5:52 PM] Charu: *shrugs
[5:52 PM] Charu: IF you don't see it, then disregard, I don't think it's something to be troubled over though.

Classic Haku taking a statement and getting worried about it. This is town Haku through and through and his reads are pretty much what I'd expected it to be given his reasons. He's town bois.

---

[5:31 PM] Charu: Hey, if you could, could ya give me a list of all your reads? Could be blurbs if you want them to be.

Like...

Player - Town/Null/Wolf

Thanks!
[6:18 PM] thesunfan: is my reads post not enough for this
[6:18 PM] thesunfan: w/e
[6:18 PM] thesunfan: i'll do it again for you later
[6:18 PM] Charu: Well, I know you posted in the thread
[6:18 PM] Charu: There's a reason I'm asking here
[6:19 PM] Charu: And it doesn't need to be big
[6:19 PM] Charu: Just a blurb if you will
[6:19 PM] thesunfan: I don't really think anything has changed
[6:19 PM] thesunfan: dbp/cel/star/you/me/haku probably all town
[6:19 PM] thesunfan: I was thinking about adding jrodd, but there's no need
[6:19 PM] thesunfan: but I think he's town
[6:19 PM] thesunfan: kill the remainder
[6:19 PM] thesunfan: in any order
[6:19 PM] thesunfan: I'd probably start with t-force though
[6:20 PM] Charu: I like that plan, actually. I think a lynch on T-Force will nab a wolf, I really do.
[6:20 PM] Charu: Dohoho
[6:33 PM] thesunfan: you got any ideas
[6:33 PM] thesunfan: for where I could be wrong in those townreads?
[6:34 PM] Charu: Besides j-rodd, I think all the people in your town pool are legit.
[6:34 PM] Charu: Honestly do think those are all town
[6:37 PM] Charu: I still have my suspicion of you, but there's nothing you can to prove that unfortunately.
[6:37 PM] Charu: I'd imagine if you make it endgame, you'll be kept around
[6:37 PM] thesunfan: yeah
[6:37 PM] thesunfan: tbh I hope the wolves kill cel at some point or something
[6:37 PM] thesunfan: cuz he's going to mislynch me otherwise
[10:32 PM] thesunfan: you got a eulogy?
[10:33 PM] Charu: I'm writing something up
[10:34 PM] thesunfan: kk

Person I'm weary of. Claimed seer, seered me, and then gets shit blasted by others that said it was a premature decision. Now... the only reason I'm not with you guys on this as strongly is due to his reactions regarding the entire debacle. He's not sprouting nonsense or trying to divert direction.

Plus

His town list is pretty much spot on from mine. If you want my town reads, this is it right here folks (minus j-rodd). Even thesunfan is being of j-rodd suddenly, so that's a good thing.

I say, fam, trust thesunfan for the moment, okay?

---

[5:30 PM] Charu: Heya person, first time posting to ya
[5:30 PM] Charu: If you could, could ya give me a list of all your reads? Could be blurbs if you want them to be.

Like...

Player - Town/Null/Wolf

Thanks!
[6:38 PM] Force: Freezin - Town
Haku - Town
Celirra - Town
sunfan - gut wolf
Charyou - prolly town. I don't see Greg falsifying the seer claim regardless of alignment. If he did, that's pretty ballsy.
star - townish
wv - null. Haven't seen anything that sticks out despite decent activity.
soundwave - null/wolfish. Seems more aggressive than usual which is odd for him (at least from what I can remember)
neee - null af
jrodd - null/wolf. From what I can recall, he seems kind of antagonistic/head-butting with sunfan. They also both claim that they never bus. No matter how accurate that is, it seems... off?
DBP - ... I don't think I've seen DBP at all this game which is weird. Actually I forgot he was in until I looked at player list.
[6:40 PM] Charu: Alright, thanks!
[6:41 PM] Force: Probably too many nulls, but whatever.

THOUGHTS

Of note is... actually T-Forces differentiating opinions than the rest! He believes thesunfan, backpack, and j-rodd wolf (though the last one is a null-ish read). This is kind of opposite of what others are seeing in a sense. If this were a wolf and knew this question was coming, then probably threw names without really caring. However, his uncaring posts seem to match with his different opinions too, so there's that.

I mean... he states that backpack has been not present. Feel like that's been the opposite. Unless he hasn't been paying attention to PM lands. I think a wolf would be more concerned about PM's than the thread, right?

Definitely a headscratcher this one. If he's wolfin', he's doing a good job of being the "uncaring town" player.

---

[5:33 PM] Charu: First time pming you, and I know you're not feeling well, buf if you could...
[5:33 PM] Charu: Could ya give me a list of all your reads? Could be blurbs if you want them to be.

Like...

Player - Town/Null/Wolf

Thanks!
[6:47 PM] wv: Yeah I just woke up from a nap to use the bathroom bhut when I wake up in a couple of hours that's what I plan on doing
[6:47 PM] wv: Yeah I just woke up from a nap to use the bathroom bhut when I wake up in a couple of hours that's what I plan on doing
[10:57 PM] wv: Yo charu you here
[10:58 PM] Charu: What
[10:58 PM] wv: I'm booting up my comp
[10:58 PM] wv: Woke up, had some food
[10:58 PM] wv: Going to give you what I can before the NyQuil kicks in
[10:59 PM] Charu: Dude...
[10:59 PM] Charu: Literally less than 60 seconds...

Not much I can say, didn't supply anything due to... sickness. That's been his excuse all phase unfortunately, and I'm not one to really push on that. I just hope this is not a wolf tactic and is actually a legit excuse. If WV doesn't deliver, I would agree to a lynch if I were alive.

---

[5:32 PM] Charu: Hey, if you could, could ya give me a list of all your reads? Could be blurbs if you want them to be.

Like...

Player - Town/Null/Wolf

Thanks!
[7:13 PM] Jrodd: You DBP haku star town
[7:13 PM] Jrodd: Cel and sunfan likely town
[7:14 PM] Jrodd: T force wolf
[7:14 PM] Jrodd: Everyone else poe
[7:14 PM] Charu: Thanks!

As clean cut as this is, this is the one I don't like the most. He seems to be following the flow of what others are coming up with. If T-Force is town, then this is a perfect segway because... well... me, thesunfan, and haku are thinking the same thing. It's kind of unnerving. I don't trust jrodd.

...I wonder if it's reverse psychology?

---

[5:32 PM] Charu: Heya, first time posting to you, whoa!
[5:32 PM] Charu: If you could, could ya give me a list of all your reads? Could be blurbs if you want them to be.

Like...

Player - Town/Null/Wolf

Thanks!
[7:14 PM] Soundwave: t-force - lean wolf. Kinda have to because the slot is dead. No content driving this
Charu - town. Hi. We're communicating. Fun. Null except I believe the check
knights - started town from eod stuff, downtrended from lack of activity, stuff I pointed out ITT regarding this night makes it a wolf lean.
wv - null. Leaned wolf for utr originally but he's tracking, was good in vc, and isn't top priority imo
jrodd - null. We haven't communicated a lot, and his stuff in discord, while active and thoughtful, hasn't impressed on me one way or another. May need to iso or talk some
Haku - lean town. Should probably reevaluate this, it's basically meme lean from his initial contact
dbp - null. Main thing that sticks out in my mind his rage at sunfan, but I can't read into that without knowing sunfan's allignment. Otherwise haven't had direct communication. Should also fix that
freezin - null. slot could swing either way, hope to develop this over d2, but at least he's playing
star_crossed - town. really good chase, really good activity, really good thinking, I think it's pretty obvious why I think this.
sunfan - slight wolf. really mixed on this one. I don't think town sunfan bothers justifying himself the way he did and I recall being unsettled by something he said while he was standing up for the seer, I can't recall what though. If I find it I'll let you know. otherwise good typical sunfan stuff
cellirra - town. Should also reevaluate, his active has been somewhat underwhelming lately. he was super honest and genuine in his pms though, if he ends up going down to wolf I'll still be impressed at him pulling that off
[7:14 PM] Charu: Ooo
[7:14 PM] Soundwave: I'd like to post this in main channel if you're okay with that
[7:14 PM] Charu: Please don't
[7:14 PM] Soundwave: alrighty
[7:16 PM] Soundwave: I mean at some point my reads probably have to get out but hopefully I'll have something else before somebody pressures them from me xd
[7:16 PM] Soundwave: lots of loose ends and not enough time to tie them up
[7:16 PM] Charu: Yeah, I hear ya
[7:19 PM] Soundwave: I'd like to hear your thoughts on sunfan in particular, but as a near-lock town any juicy stuff you got going in your head is good
[7:20 PM] Charu: I rather not now, sorry.
[7:21 PM] Charu: But you'll hear my thoughts before the night is done, for sure.
[7:21 PM] Soundwave: yeah take your time

This is another particular one. His opinions are pretty different from the rest too. He sees it possible that backpack and thesunfan can be wolves, which... honestly... I don't is IMPOSSIBLE, but it's pretty out there and I would never expect such a thing to occur.

Curiously, from the rest thus far, is the only one besides Haku to really say knee is a wolf.

---

star pretty much copied the exact log up above, nothing changed.

---

[5:30 PM] Charu: Hey, if you could, could ya give me a list of all your reads? Could be blurbs if you want them to be.

Like...

Player - Town/Null/Wolf

Thanks!
[6:41 PM] DaBackpack: yeah sure when I'm back from work
[6:43 PM] Charu: kk!
[8:17 PM] DaBackpack: so, here's where I"m at
[8:17 PM] DaBackpack: just off the top of my head
[8:17 PM] Charu: :eyes:
[8:18 PM] DaBackpack: :eyes:
[8:18 PM] DaBackpack: charu, star strong town
[8:18 PM] DaBackpack: should be pretty obvious why
[8:18 PM] DaBackpack: sunfan is more likely to be town after the ben flip
[8:19 PM] DaBackpack: so gonna say, light town
[8:19 PM] DaBackpack: haku is null-wolf for me
[8:20 PM] DaBackpack: I realized my early read on him was hypocritical, because I ended up doing the same thing with sunfan
[8:20 PM] DaBackpack: however I really don't see where this town consensus on him is
[8:20 PM] DaBackpack: I see him doing nothing
[8:20 PM] DaBackpack: like, he's present, but not conributing anything valuable
[8:21 PM] Charu: Haku null-wolf? Interesting
[8:21 PM] Charu: But thanks for the info!
[8:21 PM] DaBackpack: do you think he's town?
[8:22 PM] Charu: I do, he hasn't shown any signs of being a wolf. So unless he suddenly got rid of his anxeity whenever he's wolfing...
[8:22 PM] DaBackpack: what's this anxiety of his?
[8:23 PM] Charu: Pretty obvious I say. He starts sprouting nonsense and will have a hard on to the players he knows are his wolf teammates.
[8:23 PM] DaBackpack: hmm, interesting
[8:23 PM] DaBackpack: I wonder if it's because he hasn't actually had any pressure on him
[8:23 PM] DaBackpack: everyone has him lock town so he doesn't really have to... do... anything
[8:24 PM] DaBackpack: just pipe in occasionally
[8:25 PM] DaBackpack: t-force I have NOTHING on but the rapid traction he's getting already is worrisome
[8:30 PM] DaBackpack: if I die, you can share this log with everyone ofc
[8:31 PM] Charu: I highly doubt you're dying
[8:31 PM] DaBackpack: just being safe
[8:31 PM] Charu: But will do if that somehow happens

I think this slot is town. Interesting to note is he doesn't trust Haku whatsoever. That's a unique opinion I don't think anyone literally shares.

Other than that, there's plenty of emotional responses I've seen from him on the main chat that make me think he's town. Just search "H O L Y".

---

Like...

Player - Town/Null/Wolf

Thanks!
[9:58 PM] Celirra: 1. T-Force - Null trending downward
2. Celirra - N/A
3. star-crossed - Town
4. Wayward Vagabond - Wolf
5. FreezinIce - was null trending down to me before this night phase, is now null trending up
6. Soundwave- - light town
8. j-rodd123 - low null
11. theknightsofneeee - low null
12. Charu - town
13. DaBackpack - null trending up
15. Hakulyte - town
16. thesunfan - wolf
[9:59 PM] Celirra: you can post that to thread or whatever if you want but im gonna put proper explanations once i actually feel like playing, I'm still too tilted from yesterday to care enough for that
[9:59 PM] Celirra: gj playing this game sorry if you rip
[9:59 PM] Celirra: too bad sunfan seered you idk why he sussed you so hard
[9:59 PM] Celirra: lost us the game potentially
[10:00 PM] Charu: Eeeeeeeeh, I don't know if he "lost" you guys the game persay
[10:00 PM] Charu: But
[10:00 PM] Charu: I do agree I was probably not the right seer choice if he is indeed town.
[10:00 PM] Charu: And thanks!
[10:01 PM] Celirra: also since i didnt twg at all today
[10:01 PM] Celirra: to elaborate on the "rage vote" last night
[10:01 PM] Celirra: i wanted to gauge if anyone noticed someone implying my vote
[10:01 PM] Celirra: taking control
[10:01 PM] Celirra: etc
[10:01 PM] Celirra: trying to... well control obviously
[10:01 PM] Celirra: anyone who did had no grounds
[10:01 PM] Celirra: and well
[10:01 PM] Celirra: probably a wolf
[10:01 PM] Celirra: thats my logic behind the baseless vote
[10:03 PM] Charu: It's pretty easy to control the vote if the vote is going to someone that isn't playing to their fullest potential, or is easy bait that won't even try to fight back. (Not to say Ben did not do that, but he certainly wasn't pointing fingers at anyone all that hard)
[10:03 PM] Charu: Which is why, the next lynch is probably gonna be against either T-Force and or... probably WV tbh. T-Force needs to play to his fullest if he wants a town win essentially.
[10:04 PM] Celirra: if wv doesnt get next lynch
[10:04 PM] Celirra: i think i quit
[10:04 PM] Celirra: not even that tforce is a bad lynch
[10:04 PM] Celirra: but I think it's dumb as fuck he's been left unattended so much
[10:04 PM] Celirra: tforce has too but wv to a much worse degree imo
[10:05 PM] Charu: Right so, it's pretty much who can defend, that's all it comes down to.
[10:05 PM] Charu: And... this sucks because it's entirely on town's hand, or the offending players hand.
[10:05 PM] Charu: Team based gameplay man
[10:05 PM] Celirra: definitely
[10:05 PM] Celirra: and I wish I didnt get so tilted
[10:06 PM] Celirra: but alas
[10:06 PM] Celirra: anyways
[10:06 PM] Celirra: who are your 4 wolves
[10:06 PM] Celirra: only being blunt
[10:06 PM] Celirra: in case you rip
[10:06 PM] Celirra: which seems likely if seer is true?
[10:06 PM] Charu: Nothing you can do, bub
[10:06 PM] Charu: And yeah, I'm expecting a death
[10:07 PM] Charu: tbh, the only chance of town winning is if these people

thesunfan/you/star/dpb/haku stay alive somehow. And that depends if thesunfan isn't some shady motherfucker.
[10:07 PM] Charu: Same with backpack.
[10:07 PM] Charu: (They can't be both wolves though, pretty sure)
[10:08 PM] Charu: The rest would need to prove their on the winning team somehow.
[10:12 PM] Celirra: what am I not seeing in sunfan
[10:12 PM] Celirra: ?
[10:18 PM] Charu: You don't trust? Well I don't trust him either, but unluckily for me, I think at this stage unless something crazy happens, I'm gonna have to bite my teeth and hope that thesunfan is town.
[10:19 PM] Charu: He's had some reactions, namely between him and backpack two nights ago, that looked like it came from a T/T
[10:19 PM] Charu: Just search for "H O L Y"
[10:19 PM] Charu: You'll see it right there
[10:26 PM] Celirra: yeah i remember that
[10:26 PM] Celirra: I just dont think he did well in terms of
[10:26 PM] Celirra: well
[10:26 PM] Celirra: literally everything else
[10:26 PM] Celirra: and in my mind he also hasn't done shit all game while seeming like he did
[10:27 PM] Celirra: his reads list he gave was pretty lacklustre
[10:27 PM] Celirra: unless a lot went down in voice
[10:28 PM] Celirra: anyways
[10:28 PM] Celirra: this isnt interrogating
[10:28 PM] Celirra: more just uh
[10:28 PM] Celirra: help us out
[10:28 PM] Celirra: are there any 4 in specific who seem like wolves to you
[10:28 PM] Celirra: eg. do you believe the wv = wolf | tforce = wolf stuff
[10:30 PM] Charu: I believe T-Force is a wolf, yes.
[10:30 PM] Charu: The same can't be said about wv though
[10:30 PM] Charu: He's shown glimps of town, but he's also been... very passive.
[10:31 PM] Charu: I thought his gloating with you was of note, but perhaps that may of just been him being mad (and sick).
[10:31 PM] Charu: Then again, he's faked anger me before
[10:32 PM] Charu: It is hard to place what I think of him, but...
[10:32 PM] Charu: He was in a voice call with me and backpack after the votes. He heavily suspect that he'll be the lynch candidate tomorrow.
[10:32 PM] Charu: But for what it's been sounding like, T-Force is gonna be it tomorrow.
[10:33 PM] Charu: I rather wished it wasn't publically announced though in the actual chat.
[10:33 PM] Charu: Oh well
0:37 PM] Celirra: I dont like how
[10:37 PM] Celirra: much is being focused in voice at times
[10:37 PM] Celirra: it concerns me from an angle of
[10:37 PM] Celirra: if it's a way to hide evidence or such
[10:37 PM] Celirra: thats tinfoil territory though
[10:38 PM] Celirra: but it does seem like most info from some people
[10:38 PM] Celirra: is very private/reserved
[10:38 PM] Celirra: but the main targets like dbp are ok in my books despite
[10:44 PM] Celirra: er, targets = people who seem to be focused on voice

Cel seems to be thinking over a lot of possible scenarios. And if his reads are to be correct, he believes the wolf between backpack and thesunfan is... thesunfan.

I think he's town.

---

FINAL SAY

Well fam, I'm sorry I didn't play to my fullest, but I'm glad I was able to compile this last thing for yas in hopes it might be of use. I have no idea if it will be, because I'm assuming the wolves would know what I was trying to do anyways.

Look at all these opinions!

And uh... I don't have much time left, only 2 minutes and counting from when I'm typing this sentence!

Err...

I think the town circle is what thesunfan posted in his log, but don't trust thesunfan himself.

Good luck town!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:01 PM   #668
TWG Jeff Probst
Forum User

Previously on Survivor...

At the merge, the DDR and ITG tribes disintegrated and every player merged into one camp. After a hotly contested immunity challenge, Wayward Vagabond pulled it together and walked away with immunity for the phase.

At tribal council, both T-Force and Freezinice were considered by the survivors to be cast away, but managed to survive another night on the island. In the end, reuben_tate was the clear choice of the survivors to be voted off.

In the night, Charu's shelter suffered from a mysterious break in one of it's walls, causing it to collapse on top of them. Unfortunately he suffered several injuries in the accident and after a thorough examination by medical, it was decided that it would be best for Charu to leave the island.

They were
A Survivor Superfan

11 are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

Last edited by TWG Jeff Probst; 01-23-2018 at 10:01 PM..
Old 01-23-2018, 10:01 PM   #669
TWG Jeff Probst
Forum User

Welcome back, everybody. It's starting to get down to the wire as players dig deep and alliances are tested.

With yesterday's merge, the promise of rewards and immunity are becoming more valuable. Will you be up to todays tasks? Let's find out.

-----

Here are today's immunity and reward challenges:

Another riddle divides you from your reward:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reward Challenge
A congratulations is in store for the survivor who claims this reward. I can almost picture it now; the scene is very clear in my head. If I had a pen or pencil, I could easily sketch it out. The warm water out here is good for all kinds of birds, don't you think?
Wanna know what you're playing for?

Drop your expectations. It's a twist!

Today's reward winner will receive a one-shot doctor, but will also receive an undisclosed weaker power that they get to bestow upon any player of their choice.

-----

Today's immunity will test your patience and skill. Immunity will be rewarded to the survivor with the fastest completion time (if zero completions, the highest distance climbed) on GIRP. Send all screenshots with timestamps to TWG Jeff Probst.

Beware of the seagull.

The reward and immunity challenges will close at 2:00 PM server time on Thursday, January 25th.

Day 2 will end at 10:00 PM server time on Thursday, January 25th. Please send any and all votes to TWG Jeff Probst.

You may now post!
Old 01-23-2018, 10:22 PM   #670
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

I'm actually loling at charu liking sunfans reads but my exact identical ones are "go with the flow"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 01-23-2018, 11:24 PM   #671
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

i wanted to do more in depth reads but i feel like shit

1. T-Force – There isn’t really much to go on here. I haven’t talked to him personally or ck before that but from what I’ve read mainly with his log with haku it seems like he knows what’s going on but isn’t really saying anything in thread or in the discord chat. This rubs me the wrong way and if they aren’t nightkilled I’ll be talking to him, assuming he wants to talk to me later. NULL

2. Celirra – probably town even though he hates me and wants nothing to do with me

3. star-crossed - probably putting in the most work and i feel bad looking at what i've done and comparing it to what shes done

4. Wayward Vagabond - DEAD TOWN BUT STILL TOWN. i feel bad but i'm sick and its hard to not want to sleep instead of playing twg

FreezinIce - they don't want to or plan to read logs and are IN THE MOMENT a lot of the time. i'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing but i like him more than v. this is only because v was super harsh and that just may be twg v but i don't like it. also he's pointing out that the lynch pool seems to just be weak players but doesnt offer anyone else that i saw so ???

6. Soundwave- - celery brought up a point after his vote on freezin that if anyone is taking his(celery's) vote into account for someone without them saying so then something is wrong. This happened during voice this past EOD and i can't remember if it was sunfan or soundwave that said the votes were 6/7 with ben in the lead but i remember this being said and it didnt really pop into my head until afterwards. i asked after eod if anyone could remember who said that but no one said anything. i could either be misremembering or making it up entirely I DONT KNOW. aside from this it's been mentioned that he is a lot more pushy now than town sound would be. i don't really know since i've only really ever played with soundwave in ltwg and yeah he is usually more passive as town. now sure how well that translate to this NULL MAYBE WOLF THO

7. reuben_tate - im a piece of shit and i deserve to be lynched for this

8. j-rodd123 - seems to be pretty okay with lynching anyone. not sure what to think of him maybe town but idk NULL

11. theknightsofneeee - star said that ben flipping town should clear you for me but the fact that the wagons were both sound and ben at the time before you switched to ffa makes me believe that i was looking at the wrong save. apart from this you seem to have said a lot but i don't remember most of it. WOLF LEAN

12. Charu - RIP in peace i honestly didnt think you'd die but i'm a fool for thinking a cleared town would keep on living

13. DaBackpack - i like his reactions and when we talked on voice you seemed a bit reserved but i think that is more due to you thinking im scum and wanting to hold off than you actually being scum PROBABLY TOWN

15. Hakulyte - you have a lot to say but i don't really see the solviness that i normally do and that is !!!!! i mean you might still be town but this is different from the norm. could be because ootc but ?????????? SKETCHYY

16. thesunfan - you're sketch my dude i can't really pin point why but you are sketch just not in the same way haku is sketch. i would believe haku is town before i believe you are town SKETCHHH

i realize this reads list is pretty garbage and i'm also garbage but i think things wouldve played out differently had i not spent most of my time in bed dying.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:32 PM   #672
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Haku reminded me of something which brings sunfan higher but still not better than haku
Old 01-24-2018, 07:08 AM   #673
Soundwave-
FFR Veteran

It should be noted I never attributed a vote to celery. I simply double counted a vote, and the numbers added up so I thought nothing of it.
Quote:
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Old 01-24-2018, 02:07 PM   #674
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

Based off Charu's legacy work before getting the one two pew pew, I want reads lists from the two who didn't give him shit:

FreezinIce
theknightsofneeee

yes yes I see you cuties doing work in discord but be formal, ya? post a reads list here, tyty

also dbp if you could finish yours that'd be cool, it feels like you... missed a lot of people, but at least there's something.

some people had shitty reads lists but I'm not about to fault them too heavily unless they wanna fix it, if anything a shitty reads list that's complete can also say a lot.

cheers friendos
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 01-24-2018, 02:46 PM   #675
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

wolves = soundwave/sunfan/wv(feel a bit better about you atm wv but not enough to pull you out yet)

villagers = dbp/jrodd/freezin/star

rest pretty null

specifically haku might go into my wolves after my current conversation with him cause his explainations for how he's playing/his read on me feel really weak

and his villa read on sunfan feels pretty unsubstantiated

freezin probably the weakest of my villa reads btw, kinda just gut/tone

which is pretty meh on d2 but /shrug

copy pasted from discord

going to work cya
Old 01-25-2018, 01:37 AM   #676
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
Based off Charu's legacy work before getting the one two pew pew, I want reads lists from the two who didn't give him shit:

FreezinIce
theknightsofneeee

yes yes I see you cuties doing work in discord but be formal, ya? post a reads list here, tyty

also dbp if you could finish yours that'd be cool, it feels like you... missed a lot of people, but at least there's something.

some people had shitty reads lists but I'm not about to fault them too heavily unless they wanna fix it, if anything a shitty reads list that's complete can also say a lot.

cheers friendos
some of this is redundant with stuff i've already said but this will help me organize my thoughts as well

sunfan is highest townread I have at the moment, the ben flip reflects well on him, and his retraction of his offer on working together with me on the puzzle after he started reevaluating me looks really good for him

star is the second highest townread I have, and is a general town consensus read. The reason why she's lower than sunfan is that I can't exactly articulate -why- I feel she's towny --- it's just a feeling I've been getting from her in the discord. This is slightly worrisome because it might be a reflection that I've been brainwashed by groupthink, but I really don't think resolving this is a high priority task.

freezin I thought was sketchy in that he was trying to "cause shit" by encouraging others to throw away their reads and start, in order to clinch a final mislynch, but that world implicitly forced him to have the Hidden Immunity Idol, which he apparently had no idea even existed, so that world's out. He could still technically be wolf but I don't think so, I think he's entering hero mode instead --- slight town read

re: haku, I don't really understand the town reads on him. Apparently others can understand his mannerisms better than I can, but I think he's getting too much of a pass in comparison to the actual amount of investment he's put in. On top of that, like I mentioned earlier in the discord, him sharing his hack for the first reward challenge is either indicative of tremendous hubris or trying to garner brownie points with other players by seeming "pro-town" (even though enabling strangers to win a vigi shot is distinctly anti-town if you think about it). Is it like Haku to show off if he knows he's won a challenge? idk. slight wolf lean

jrodd: I initially had him as towny for him being on the tokzic wagon D0 after seeing FFA flip town. However, as we all know now, tokzic flipped town so that lynch didn't even matter. this actually reflects poorly on j-rodd, since I have a hard time believing that the entire wolf team piled on top of flashflash in a T/T lynch. It is very likely the wolf team diversified their votes on D0, and between Freezin and jrodd, jrodd is more likely to be the stinker on the tokzic wagon.

I mentioned this to somebody at some point but his aggression in the discord versus his aggression in the voice chats has been markedly different. In the discord he has been usually aggressive and pushy with his attitude and his reads. In the voice chat he's been more quiet and compliant. I know it is dangerous to make any conclusions from this, because people on average behave very differently over voice versus after text. However, there is still somethign to be learned here --- namely, from looking at the difference between his opinions before and after talking to people.

As an example, before coming into the ITG voicechat, he had tunneled on me viciously. I expect to confront him over voice about it, but nothing like that really happened. He let up on me after I started talking. Which by itself is fine --- but after the call, he changed me to hard town. This reeks of a nonconfrontational and... appeasing?... attitude, which is different from how he's actually projecting himself. His bark is louder than his bite.

Alternatively, consider that at that point i had stopped being an easy target, and his reversal on me reflects an unwillingness to combat with me once he realized I would actually be a force in this game. ----wolf read

celirra: usually emotion reads are dangerous to make, but I believe in making -attitude- reads. This is shitty of me to say but it seems like Celirra has entered tilt-town since last mislynch. lack of recent activity and apparent interest, ironically, reflects well on him in my opinion. Compare this against his early game --- he called himself the Wolf Slayer and actively engaged in one-on-one conversations with other players, as if he was excited to play the game and start solving. That's nearly totally absent now, probably by virtue of the multiple mislynches and just general poor position we are in now. It's possible he might be coasting as wolf because town is cannibalizing itself, but I don't see this as likely. --slight town read

t-force: a hot topic character in this game, I think he's an easy target. This isn't a reflection of his alignment exactly, but I don't see a whole lot of people vocally defending him like you might expect wolf partners to do. maybe the wolf team has given up on him, or has been subtly steering attention away from him, but lynching him just seems like a bad idea. --- raw null

soundwave: the fact that I have no evolution on my read on him reflects poorly on his activity this game. it's not like he's totally absent, either, he's just invisible. he's done nothing of note. Him actually chiming in and doing -stuff- is a worse look than someone who has just disengaged from the game entirely. He's entering and doing shit whenever he's pinged, as if to maintain the minimum amount of engagement that he thinks "looks towny" and keeps him above water.

The other side of the coin is that, just like T-Force, nobody really seems to be defending him. Everybody has acknowledged that he's scummy. It's kind of a miracle(?) that he's still here given everything that's happened. As somebody mentioned earlier, he's a character who can't resolve himself, and it's possible that the wolves are keeping him alive as long as possible in order to get a clutch mislynch at the perfect time. This is largely me being paranoid about him still being alive --- if we judge by his actions and general presence, he's still scummy. ---scum read

I'm tired of typing at the moment but the punchline on the other ppl is knights is a null read (not due to lack of information, but due to conflicting signals) and WV, who probably deserves his own post because he's probably the most important person to speculate about this phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 01-25-2018, 01:37 AM   #677
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

that is a lot of text holy shit

some of it is probably incomprehensible so ask me in discord to elaborate if something's confusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 01-25-2018, 03:35 AM   #678
Soundwave-
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee View Post
wolves = soundwave/sunfan/wv(feel a bit better about you atm wv but not enough to pull you out yet)

villagers = dbp/jrodd/freezin/star

rest pretty null

specifically haku might go into my wolves after my current conversation with him cause his explainations for how he's playing/his read on me feel really weak

and his villa read on sunfan feels pretty unsubstantiated

freezin probably the weakest of my villa reads btw, kinda just gut/tone

which is pretty meh on d2 but /shrug

copy pasted from discord

going to work cya
Does this constitute a reads list where you come from? this is kinda meh in terms of info.
Quote:
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Old 01-25-2018, 10:20 AM   #679
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post

jrodd: I initially had him as towny for him being on the tokzic wagon D0 after seeing FFA flip town. However, as we all know now, tokzic flipped town so that lynch didn't even matter. this actually reflects poorly on j-rodd, since I have a hard time believing that the entire wolf team piled on top of flashflash in a T/T lynch. It is very likely the wolf team diversified their votes on D0, and between Freezin and jrodd, jrodd is more likely to be the stinker on the tokzic wagon.

I'm tired of typing at the moment but the punchline on the other ppl is knights is a null read (not due to lack of information, but due to conflicting signals) and WV, who probably deserves his own post because he's probably the most important person to speculate about this phase
re: me, that is a baseless reason if ive ever heard one

make the wv post when u get time, it's one i want to hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 01-25-2018, 02:00 PM   #680
TWG Jeff Probst
Forum User

And that's time! The immunity challenge is officially over for this phase.

Congratulations thesunfan for his ability to scale walls and deal with annoying seagulls at the same time. This impressed our producers quite a bit! Well done.

We had a few more entrants this time for the immunity challenge, so we're happy that we had some competition.

Immunity is being awarded to thesunfan. Any votes for him at the end of the day will be nullified.

----

You might be saying, "Hey, hold on a minute, what about the reward challenge?" What about the reward challenge, indeed, survivors. We're going to leave it open for the time being, but seriously, YOU'VE GOT SOME NERV THINKING THIS CHALLENGE IS ON FFR! Diversify yourselves.

First come, first serve. Reward challenge is still on.

We'll see you all later for Tribal Council. Don't forget to bring your torches.