Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2005, 07:11 PM   #21
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAGod
Wow...

It's been eighteen hours, and we've had five posts. One was from a dead guy (an legal). Two were by me, one pretty much said something I said, and a total of one other one was constructive. We have twenty-seven hours to make the decision...on what is now no information.

I'm taking the initive and suggesting that we hold a chat...I'm getting on somewhere around 11:30 EDT, to start it in AIM. Unless we do something, this is going to suck. If I miss it, start it without me...I'm just trying to get the ball rolling.

Oh...and I'm changing my vote. I was talking to ddrruler on AIM:
JsRf325 [6:21 P.M.]: i wanna make a chat
Bob Stein4 [6:22 P.M.]: go for it
JsRf325 [6:22 P.M.]: but i dunno when it should be since different people are in different time zones
Bob Stein4 [6:22 P.M.]: late on the east...maybe ten-eleven...if you want to do it people will post problems
JsRf325 [6:23 P.M.]: eh
JsRf325 [6:23 P.M.]: ill figure it out later

It could just be that he's lazy, but honestly, this is taking about five minutes...if you don't want to organize it...or even post to suggest it...you're either really lazy or a wolf. It's the only real suspicious thing that I can find, so its staying until I get more infomation.

Ok so you vote me because I won't make a chatroom when not even people were on to make a difference, I made one yesturday and a bunch of people weren't on away or declinded. One more thing, im always making the chats you make one if you care so much.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:51 PM   #22
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

Whoa guys, sorry, no one wnated to tell me this got started >____>

Anyway, ill be active from here on out
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 08:21 PM   #23
Linkisdoomed
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Linkisdoomed Send a message via Skype™ to Linkisdoomed

I'm voting on ddrruler.

R^3 Skin God
R^3 Engine Skin Curator
Linkisdoomed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 08:28 PM   #24
Linkisdoomed
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Linkisdoomed Send a message via Skype™ to Linkisdoomed

Ok, I forgot my explanation =P.

He's been acting a little cocky as of late on AIM. I also agree with Torlock on this one. He does seem like he knows something that we don't.

R^3 Skin God
R^3 Engine Skin Curator
Linkisdoomed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 08:31 PM   #25
gonzo4life44
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to gonzo4life44 Send a message via MSN to gonzo4life44 Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo4life44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkisdoomed
Ok, I forgot my explanation =P.

He's been acting a little cocky as of late on AIM. I also agree with Torlock on this one. He does seem like he knows something that we don't.
agreed. ddruler gets my vote.

gonzo4life44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 08:33 PM   #26
ddrruler
FFR Player

voting : Linkisdoomed I haven't talked to you at all on aim nor have you been in chats, in fact this is the first time i've seen you all game and you just im'd me.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:24 PM   #27
gonzo4life44
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to gonzo4life44 Send a message via MSN to gonzo4life44 Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo4life44

cough* people need to post more *cough

Old 08-18-2005, 09:30 PM   #28
ddrruler
FFR Player

ddrruler Sick of jTWG already to man god damn nubs not even thinking before they vote or presenting any good evidance so go ahead and lynch me.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:39 PM   #29
Torlock
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Torlock

I change my vote again. ddrruler because I prefer my original argument.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:42 PM   #30
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

I second that, ddrruler

Heres proof:

Cado Everto: Sup pimp
JsRf325: nm you
Cado Everto: Dude who are we gonna wolf?
JsRf325: go for eb hah
JsRf325: i mean who else i dont care about the nubbies hes the only one who actually matters
Cado Everto: Whoa dude
Cado Everto: We gotta think about this
Cado Everto: So chill out
JsRf325:
Cado Everto: And stop masturbating
JsRf325: lmao
JsRf325: im nto shut up
JsRf325: XD
Cado Everto: Ok
Cado Everto: Heres the list
Cado Everto: mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
gonzo4life44 (gonzo4life44)
eb (evilbutterfly87)
Freed (mcfr33d)
Dan (DANLEWIS2005)
Demon (Cado Everto)
TSAGod (BobStein4)
ddrruler (jsrf325)
Torlock (Aresius50)
FishFishRevolution (insanelikeafish)
MiniNeo (min1ne0)
Link (FlashFlashRev)
Cado Everto: Minus me and you
Cado Everto: Now lets take out the n00bs
JsRf325: - link
JsRf325: -minineo
JsRf325: -torlock
Cado Everto: mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)

eb (evilbutterfly87)

Dan (DANLEWIS2005)

JsRf325: eb or dan
Cado Everto: Matt is pretty alright
Cado Everto: Ok i got an idea
JsRf325: na
Cado Everto: *gets coin*
JsRf325: nah**
Cado Everto: Heads is eb
Cado Everto: Tails is Dan
Cado Everto: lol
Cado Everto: ass
JsRf325: lol
JsRf325: suits him
JsRf325: : )
Cado Everto: Ok here we go
Cado Everto: =O
Cado Everto: it b eb
Cado Everto: tehzomg
Cado Everto: Ill send the PM
JsRf325: i iwn
JsRf325: w.e
JsRf325: go for it
Cado Everto: Dont be mad
Cado Everto: Ok
JsRf325: .
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 09:48 PM   #31
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Guys, chill out.

ddrruler is obviously not our guy. He's only cocky because he's sick of playing with Noobs. I guess it's too late now with the instalynch, but seriously guys. We don't have time to screw around, we've got 10 people left now.
Old 08-18-2005, 10:06 PM   #32
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I-I-INSTALYNCH

The town discussed amongst themselves. "Where are those damned Moogy and Kil?"
"Hey look it's me Moogy lol look at all my posts," ddrruler said.
"It's true and I can prove it. LONG CONVO OMG" Demon said2.
"k good enough for me" said everyone but Fish.
"no D:" said Fish.
People killed him and stuff.

Well ddrruler was insta'd and I'm beginning to realize how much this resembles the latter portion of Jurs' story. Whatever, no one in jTWG cares anyway.

Also, remember that the story is not related to the game in any way, it is just there to be awesome.

Night 2 begins NOW. SEND THEM PMS
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 07:36 PM   #33
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

The town conversed among themselves as usual, but they didn't have their usual ramble anymore. Their conversation was completely consumed by the topic of Moogy and Kil. It wasn't any more intelligent, but at least the topic was more interesting.

"I WONDER WHERE THAT DAGGUM KIL IS" MiniNeo said.
"Probably off making Gaussian Blur 7," Freed said.

Said is an extremely vague term. When I use the word "said", you have no idea what pitch, tone, or manner the quote was said in. You know what? Too bad. I could use all those fancy words like retorted, or commented, or shrieked, but I'm way too lazy. Said is my new favorite word.

"Where is Ki- OMGWTF" said matt.

He had walked over to another well, and he found the dead body of Dan in it. It was all, like, dead and stuff. You know, the smell, the rotting, the insects, the works. It was not a plesant sight, k.

So yeah, matt went running around screaming for awhile. Then he stopped for a brief moment to join everyone in saying "MOOGY AND KIL MUST BE UP TO NO GOOD" and then promptly began running around and screaming again. I want to make his head asplode, but he didn't get wolfed.

Day 2 begins liek now~ and ends Sunday at 11:30 PM EDT. Insta is at 5. Happy lynching :D
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 09:16 PM   #34
TSAGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TSAGod

Way to go to all of us...in the sense that we've done an amazing thing...yeah :P

Okay...we've gotten a day out of the way, and though the first day was probably a waste of a lynch, a lot of information was discovered...here's my take.

Ddrruler probably wasn't a wolf...yeah, I know I voted for him. There's one big theme here. A lot of n00bs, none of which are dead, and a few veterans, most of which are dead.

mattc16

gonzo4life44
eb
Freed
Dan
Demon
TSAGod
ddrruler
Torlock
FishFishRevolution
MiniNeo
Link

Since there are so many n00bs, myself included, none of which dead, we are at a disadvantage. Few people know anything about playing styles, which is important. I expected chats to be introduced in forums, and that doesn't happen, it wasn't suspicious when ddrruler didn't do it here, if I were playing myself, it would be.

The biggest reason ddrruler got a vote is because he was arrogant. That means nothing. He's played on here before, and that is a huge advantage. He knows how it works, that's big. Here, bandwagoning is a problem, it might not be wherever you play, or you might be impulsive and just looking for any reason to do something big. That doesn't work. Demon, FishFishRevolution, and mattc16 know this, so they didn't vote, I believe. They knew that we had bad reasons for voting, and they laughed.

We have no idea if anything has happened yet, as far as the specials go, so something has to be done...I'm getting real lost in this post right now...so look down...and soon.
TSAGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 09:39 PM   #35
MiniNeo
FFR Player

wow..... didn't expect day 1 to end that soon... sorry for not posting

for now i am just going to read over the 3 page of posts and see what happened.
MiniNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 09:51 PM   #36
TSAGod
FFR Player

Sorry for the double post...yeah...but this will probably be long too...if you don't care, don't read it. And yeah, I know the wolves can read this too. I don't care. We can make some observations now. It's probably not going to change how they play anyway.

Working down the list...

mattc16 - Has no posts, but no phantoms. The day was shortened greatly, so he may have been expecting to be able to wait to post, and with the insta couldn't. Somebody should probably hint to him that we're playing.

gonzo4life44 - Voted for ddrruler day 1 because of cockiness, after four people voted for him, three for the same reason as he. Following and not really contributing much. Asked for people to post, but that doesn't really say much either way. Could also just be stupid.

Freed - Voted for ddrruler day 1 because of cockiness, second total, first for the cocky reason, primarily citing a post in which he was defending himself because of a stupid vote. Did a good kill post, semi-but not really-suspicious. Claims to know how to play, but with already one vote, votes for a player with a full day before votes are in without reason. Could also just be stupid.

Demon - Voted for ddrruler day 1 after the lynch was done. Came in the midst of the vote party. Posted a conversation that basically said he was a wolf with ddrruler. Could be a wolf, but is probably just mocking us.

TSAGod (me) - Voted for ddrruler day 1 before it was cool :P . Cited a conversation that showed ddrruler's indifference to starting a chat in vote, which was proved wrong a few posts later. Tossed out a vote for the now dead Dan. Made a "good kill" post. Is doing this huge list thing - maybe trying to appear to be helpful so as not to get lynched?

Torlock - Voted for ddrruler day 1, after voting for him due to cockiness, thinking the reason was stupid, switching for link not to affect the outcome, and then made the clinching post because ????. Something about cockiness that has been bandwagoned upon being a better reason to get rid of somebody than keep them.

FishFishRevolution (oops...this is his first game too) - Supported figuring out wolves and becoming active as a first real constructive post. Ever (in the game). Would have been willing to vote for a vet, except for a lack of evidence. Did not vote because of the craziness. Really hasn't said anything of substance, but it is possible that he just wasn't there when the crazy votes happened.

MiniNeo - No posts day one, appeared about an hour before day one was supposed to end. Probably just got off to a late start. We'll see...

Link - Voted for ddrruler day 1, third to do so, even though Torlock had tossed a vote this way. Contributed to bandwagon, though it may have been self preservation. Not much else to go on.

Some theories have popped into my mind, but I'm keeping them quiet. We still have no word on the psychic or guardian. If you are the guardian, don't do anything...if you wish, PM me, I'd like to form an alliance. Same with the psychic, though you can post your status if you wish, even though there is no guarantee that the guardian can protect you. It's up to you...don't do it just cause I say. Weigh the odds.

I'll post my vote later...I might have posted for my biggest suspicion, but I don't want to start a bandwagon again.
Old 08-19-2005, 10:00 PM   #37
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_lewis20
Sorry, but the reason I've been "inactive" is because I have a job, try working every day. Anyways, on the TSA's vote on ddrruler I only have one thing to say...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what were you thinking trying to get people to vote for ddr because he's lazy. Everyone who knows ddrruler's playing knows HE IS LAZY, lol. Anyways, try providing evidence on the people you vote for other than inactiveness and laziness. And to comment on Fish's post, this is a game based on paranoia, no one in their right mind would want to be in an alliance because someone within the alliance may be a wolf??? Look at jTWGIV and you'll see what happened, we learned the hard way why alliances DON'T WORK!
Guys, I wouldn't trust TSA if you're the guardian or psychic. Look at what our fallen commrade said! Throwing out an early suspicion vote on TSA because he's still trying to start blind alliances, which could potentially help the wolves, after warned not to by a confirmed human.
Old 08-19-2005, 10:02 PM   #38
gonzo4life44
FFR Player

tsagod, you are right. there are too many noobs (myself included) throwing random votes. we need to pay alot more attention to playing styles. i think a good solution to that is to read the other TWG/jTWG games and see how they are played. i think that every noob should do this. it will help out alot and make the game better. vets on the other hand, you know what to do.

Old 08-19-2005, 10:18 PM   #39
Freed
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Freed

i sort of regret my vote on ddrruler, and i know it seems like i gave little or no reasoning, but in all fairness there is little to nothing to go on day 1. i didn't change my vote because things looked pretty cemented in as they were...not worth it, really. i tend to go with my gut a bit more too, so i don't always feel like justifying my votes if they're justified to myself. that's bad, oh well.

tsa, your post is helpful i suppose but really it's just summing up some pretty basic information. it seems like you're trying to get on the human's good side almost. fish already warned the blues not to come forward, i totally agree, especially since anyone can say "i'm a green, talk to me lets form an alliance".
Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 08:27 AM   #40
TSAGod
FFR Player

I'm not really trying to figure out anything. Yeah, forming alliances can be dangerous, but we need to take some chances when we play or else we are going to know nothing. The only way we can confirm somebody as human is if they get saved by the guardian. That isn't really going to work. The psychic needs to come out eventually.

Thinking about it, both the guardian and psychic is probably alive. When eb died, he seemed like he didn't care at all about the game, and I suspect if he were blue he would. Ddrruler would probably have stated his role when he voted for himself, so we can count him out of being blue. All that leaves is Dan, and a one in ten chance that a blue is dead, or 90% with having both blues. That pretty good odds that we can do something.

The guardian should completely stay low...don't tell anybody about your role. The psychic should do something, assuming the guardian is alive, which probably is the case. Do this either now, to get constant protection from the guardian, or later, when we finally get a wolf so we can peg it.