Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 07:13 PM   #161
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

TPS, we don't need defeatists. Shape up and find something worthwhile or my vote won't change. If this was the Soviet Union I would shoot you right now.

Anywho, I think we can go on without Tass. The guardians will just have to change their plans and hopefully out-think the wolves. At least a few people have been seered, so there could be the workings of an alliance going on without us all knowing. I just hope people can open up and trust people. You may have a chance of finding a wolf, but think of the chances. 3/24 that you get a wolf and are told so, 3/24 that you are told human and it's wolf. I believe Tass is the one who said that even if you got a wolf, you are useful to that team in that you can find the other wolf team and have them wolfed. This helps the humans. Best case scenario, which is more likely, you'll find a human.

So, if you seer somebody and it comes back human, ALLY WITH THEM! This is the best way for the 2 seers to contact each other. Certain people are more likely to be seered than others. You don't know for sure who the other seer will discover, but if both seers find them (may be on different days, you never know) then it will link the seers through that known human. Every day that you (seers) delay telling a human, the more you delay human victory. Each day that goes by, the odds that you'll seer a true human decreases. Thus, it's best to go ahead and contact those who you've seered. The wolves may get lucky and kill you anyway, and that will make all those nights you selfishly hoarded your seering info COMPLETELY USELESS. If you don't tell anybody before you die, you're useless to us all. Please, seers, contact those who you've seen, as you're one of the human's best chances for victory.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-25-2005, 09:18 PM   #162
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

I'm home for the weekend, so if anyone needs to contact me (rofl) before Sunday night, send an IM to RabiEnRoll.

Don't let the rest of FFR know, I'd rather not get inundated with IMs from people I don't know that don't have anything useful to talk about while I'm here.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-25-2005, 09:51 PM   #163
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I'm not being a defeatist EB, i'm being realistic. We can't just keep going the way we are going, or the wolves will have a circus with us. We need the special roles to band together, as you said in your posts; I agree with everything you say. I was just staying the situation. We are in trouble, I think we got 1 wolf. Tass. I think Roop was being a blue, and Tass knew it. He was very quick to jump on Roop, and got him lynched. I fear that Roop was the gurdian for the other team, and Tass knew it, and got him killed.

This is all in theory, but we do need some important information to come out. The chat is dead, 2 people have 0 posts, and many people aren't contributing at all. While this is entirely winnable for us, we need to get a move on it.
Old 02-26-2005, 06:10 AM   #164
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

I think that Tass was human, and that roop was wolf. I have no idea what Cen did, but the general concensus is that he discovered roop through cheating methods. It may have been slightly unethical to lynch roop, but a wolf is a wolf. My vote currently resides on Tps222. Looking at this last post, he just isn't making sense. I can almost understand the hopelessness, but he combines hopelessness with obvious alliance ideas, and with bogus theories. His ideas about roopert and Tass are supported by no evidence other than a hunch. What's more, he has never (to my knowledge) offered anything but fatalism to the other players. In general, he is just being useless and negative, and he is attempting to lead us down the wrong trail.
Old 02-26-2005, 06:59 AM   #165
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

Afro. I vote for him because of the perspective in his writing. He talks about "the wolves" quite often. GG Wolves. Tass is dead is one good example. This sort of obvious and planned talk about wolves as "the other guys" has, in my experience, meant that that person is wolfy.

Old 02-26-2005, 07:57 AM   #166
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

wtf Tps, if roop was a guardian, why would tass have him killed? Tass was using the guardians to stay alive, so even if he was a wolf, he would want both guardians around. This does make me a little suspicious of Tps.

However, I find both mead's vote and eyespew's vote also suspicious. Eyespew's is based on fairly weak evidence, which I guess could be wolfy. What I find more suspicious though is mead's vote, because he overemphasizes certain characteristics of Tps (namely the defeatist thing) and stretches the truth somewhat. I surely haven't seen Tps be defeatist the whole game or just offer "fatalism". I just get this weird sales pitch vibe from mead's reasoning (esp the last sentence). This combined with the fact that he is basically just seconding another's opinion/vote (eb's) just like he did on day one (voting for me because of what flypie/kilga said/did), makes me suspect him even more.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:08 AM   #167
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Ok, listen, if Tass is a wolf, then one gurdian can protect him. The other one would be useless, because he is not going to get wolfed by his own team. So, kill 3 birds with one stone. 1, you got rid of a gurdain for the humans, the other wolf team's guardian, and lead the human;s to believe that a wolf was killed. I dont have evidence, your right, but it is all entirely a possibilty.

Mead You jumped on me without any decent evidence. You haven't been here most of the time(3 posts I think), and your jumping all over me, basically repeating what EB said. I'm not a defeatist, fatalist or whatever you want to call me. I'm a realist. The wolves aren't just going to slip-up all the sudden, and we get an easy win. This is like no other game. 6 wolves to stat. We are running out of time, and need a plan.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:24 AM   #168
talisman
Resident Penguin

Send a message via AIM to talisman

yeah but how would tass know from which wolf team roopert guarded, if roopert was a guardian? still seems farfetched to me.

bottom line, I really hope tass was human and roopert was a wolf.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:49 AM   #169
Tps222
FFR Player

Yes, I agree, but saying Roop was a guardian, he was encouraged to go and talk to Tass. Tass probably asked Roop which guardian he was, for his protection against the other team. He may have found out that Roop was not needed, and disposed of him through Cen's cheating. Which Roop probably didn't know how to respond to. If Roop was a wolf, no way would he "I'm 2 also". He would say, I'm human. He was obviosuly confused.

I know this is a bit farfetched, but I'm just trying to think of all the possibilities.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:51 AM   #170
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

"If if if if if if if if if if IF IF IF IF IF IF IF!" Too many if's in the conversation.

I liked Tass's idea when he voted for Kenzya in hopes of making him talk.
Old 02-26-2005, 10:13 AM   #171
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

I have to go somewhere soon, and I don't know if I'll be back before the day ends, so I vote for dj shox, one of the two most inactive people in the game.

Old 02-26-2005, 10:29 AM   #172
Tps222
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
Yes, I agree, but saying Roop was a guardian, he was encouraged to go and talk to Tass. Tass probably asked Roop which guardian he was, for his protection against the other team. He may have found out that Roop was not needed, and disposed of him through Cen's cheating. Which Roop probably didn't know how to respond to. If Roop was a wolf, no way would he "I'm 2 also". He would say, I'm human. He was obviosuly confused.

I know this is a bit farfetched, but I'm just trying to think of all the possibilities.
One "If", but I get the point. Welcome Shox, take a look at my chart on page 9 or 10 for the progress.

My idea's keep getting critisized, so someone else come up with one.
Old 02-26-2005, 10:35 AM   #173
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

I would like to state that I do not post much because I have nothing to say. I keep up with this thread just as much as anyone else. Also, just because I voted for Tps/Talisman for the same reasons as someone else does not make those reasons invalid.
Old 02-26-2005, 10:50 AM   #174
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

I've stated all thats needed to be stated both in here and in chat.
My vote is for afrobean because he is a logical choice for someone being a wolf, and acting slightly off... in fact very similarly to the other game where he was a wolf. This might change though before tonight, based on everyone else's actions... But I really wish TPS would stop whining like a bitch, I wish shox would now read the theread and post some stuff... and that kenzya would even look at this thread, considering he's posting in other threads.

Old 02-26-2005, 11:27 AM   #175
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

lightdarkness

Can someone tell me when day ends?
Old 02-26-2005, 11:32 AM   #176
Tps222
FFR Player

Sorry for trying to figure something out for us. I'll just keep quit and say nothing for the rest of the game, because all my ideas suck, and I whine too much, trying to get us to play like a team, instead of a group of individuals. Have fun losing.
Old 02-26-2005, 12:26 PM   #177
Neonatrias
MAЯISA

Send a message via AIM to Neonatrias Send a message via Yahoo to Neonatrias Send a message via Skype™ to Neonatrias

Mead, I think you're getting a little bit over-defensive over the votes here. It seems unnatural to me.
Old 02-26-2005, 01:14 PM   #178
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
all my ideas
What ideas? Could you please restate them clearly in one post so we can all see what useful things you've presented to this thread? Thanks in advance.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-26-2005, 01:24 PM   #179
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Mead-3
TPS-2
Afro-2
Kenzy-1
Dj Shox-1
Ld-1

Voted- eb, mead, eyespew, talisman, TPS, omega, ImEric, Blah, ld, neo

Hasn’t Vote- Flypie, Whorli, Kilga, aperson, Dj Shox, Psychic, Kenzya

Phantoms- TPS, Dj Shox, Kenzya

Voting ends in 2 hours and 30 minutes
Old 02-26-2005, 01:27 PM   #180
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

If you would read the main page, you would know i'm going to be busy tonight working on FFR, so my vote remains on myself. I haven't had enough time to evaluate whats going on, and I appoligize for that. I promiss "tomorrow" I will be much more active, and put forth a better vote.