Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > Turbo Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 09:57 PM   #461
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG Turbo VIII: Time Travel (Turbo) - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee View Post
jsuk, i had work until an hour ago starting at 4pm EST (3 hours after day start)

i'm not saying you should let me off the hook for it, i'm just saying factor that into your evaluations of my 'hereness'

my gf just went to bed, and i'm gonna be here till EoD.

if you have any questions/would like interact with me in real time, lez do eeet.
You caught up? Drop some hot reads and tell me where you stand right now on possible lynches thankya kindly

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-27-2016, 09:58 PM   #462
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
jsuk, i had work until an hour ago starting at 4pm EST (3 hours after day start)

i'm not saying you should let me off the hook for it, i'm just saying factor that into your evaluations of my 'hereness'

if you have any questions/would like interact with me in real time, lez do eeet.
hi nee

there's a couple juicy interactions you might wanna sink your teeth into. if you're caught up, have your thoughts on dadcop changed any? you called him twtbaw before
Old 11-27-2016, 09:58 PM   #463
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
He said he played Mafia before.

I feel like you should have/normally would have gotten that I was referring back to that.

Ok well cool, did you see all the post I quoted and responded to?

These really look like your reaching for to defend him to me. Maybe I am reading to far into that....

....or maybe you're trying your best to defend your wolf buddy while at the same time push him into giving real thoughts about the game before everyone sees my point.

Because you're arguments are weak when compared to the case I already built and believing you're a wolf is a little easier to believe then believing you're not paying attention.

PS I may be in and out over the next hour but will be in for EoD. if it looks like I won't be I'll sneak a vote on my phone should I feel I should change it. (I don't know if I will tbh if Raeko is going to be active)[/quote]

where have I "not paid attention" besides the one post where your reads list in the middle of your post didn't reflect your later reads that I missed?

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 11-27-2016, 09:59 PM   #464
dadcop2
FFR Player

gonna have to agree with nee on etylukah
Old 11-27-2016, 10:00 PM   #465
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

where I'm at RN
V

knights

etyl
sunfan

dadcop

restofyouguys

charu/mellon (these aren't strong wolf reads, but they are wolf reads

W

Also, MMR's attempted pocket of me was noted.

And charu, what is wrong with me calling you scummy when I decided that I think you're scummy? Why shouldn't I share with the thread my reads when I have them, regardless of how flippant or lackluster they may be (mostly talking about early reads rn)?

do you think I was fabricating the read? or do you just fundamentally disagree with giving reads that early in the game?
Old 11-27-2016, 10:03 PM   #466
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
mellon (these aren't strong wolf reads, but they are wolf reads
why? using reasoning from this game and no last game/meta reasoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 11-27-2016, 10:03 PM   #467
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
hi nee

there's a couple juicy interactions you might wanna sink your teeth into. if you're caught up, have your thoughts on dadcop changed any? you called him twtbaw before
na not really.

the twtbaw still stands.

I think the degree to which he's being obstinant and uncooperative is semi-towny, because wolves generally like to meld into the background and be talked about less than they would when they are a villager (i will say that I know several people who do not abide by this rule, myself included, and so this is somewhat meta dependent; but in general it IS more likely that wolves try to fit in and be placative than confrontational.)

like obvs this is just a day 1 read, and could change depending on interactions and bad pushes/votes, but I haven't seen anything from him that makes me want to retract it aorn.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:03 PM   #468
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

MML here's what your argument against dadcop seems to be:

him thinking TWG/mafia are different, and saying he's played mafia whereas he hasn't played TWG -> him trying to hide information from players/lying

aaaaand that's basically it

as I said earlier, I think you're being hung up on a point that doesn't matter too much

if he thought TWG/mafia were different things, then that's that and pushing him for "lying" about it isn't going to do much

the one thing your argument has going for it is this post:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...26#post4496026

where him responding yes to charu without specification does seem to contradict his earlier statement

Old 11-27-2016, 10:04 PM   #469
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
where I'm at RN
V

knights
lol @ putting yourself on the list

mellon's been asking me weird question after weird question
Old 11-27-2016, 10:05 PM   #470
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
you asked the question as if one of us would know the answer to it, therefore it seems like you're asking it in a context one of us would understand, aka on this site.
Fair enough.

Quote:
how does it look like I'm reaching to defend him? I've seen the posts you've quoted about him and I disagree with your scumread, I've produced some of his posts that I think showcase a town mindset
Because your take on those post in the context of a player who has always made the post I quoted, while being adamant about making it clear first and foremost you wouldn't support a dadcop lynch looks like you are bloody well reaching for an excuse to get pressure off him.

Which is w/e and expected if you believe it's a mislynch, but it doesn't strike me as such especially since it's coupled with the fact that you seem yo be trying to steer him into other subjects.

I mean I guess that last point can be town AA trying to test him out and see if I have a point though, but the defense of him in itself just doesn't look right. It's a weak defense and I would have rather seen "idk I don't get that from him and I feel bad about the lynch" then what you actually responded with.

Quote:
oh the quote died somehow
It happens. We Be Bad At Forums Yo

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-27-2016, 10:06 PM   #471
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadcop2 View Post
mellon's been asking me weird question after weird question
where????? quote me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 11-27-2016, 10:07 PM   #472
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:

2) I REALLY like this post from Etyl. Suuuuper pure imo. most solid townread of mine atm based on this post; specifically the bold.

It has just the right amount of wolf-hunting with just the right amount of self-doubt.

I'll be hard pressed to vote etyl for a long time..
I think haku posts like that most of the time fwiw

Old 11-27-2016, 10:08 PM   #473
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
why? using reasoning from this game and no last game/meta reasoning
fwiw, I almost took you off the wolf list, but I decided I didn't really have a REASON to take you off, so I left you on there for now.

You're probably the weakest read on there aorn, and I have you as semi wolfy for EXACTLY the one post where you 'read AA town for reading you town so perfectly.' it seemed like you were trying to pocket AA after they called you towny (it was super awkward, and felt W/V)

I probably would have put AA in my slightly wolfy catagory if NOT for that post tbh. (i think AA has had a couple insightful and good posts, but they have also seemed OVERLY nitpicky, which IME is a very likely wolf trait) but I think that the way you interacted with AA could be clearing of them.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:08 PM   #474
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
Because your take on those post in the context of a player who has always made the post I quoted, while being adamant about making it clear first and foremost you wouldn't support a dadcop lynch looks like you are bloody well reaching for an excuse to get pressure off him.
pressure on me? wher
Old 11-27-2016, 10:08 PM   #475
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
And charu, what is wrong with me calling you scummy when I decided that I think you're scummy? Why shouldn't I share with the thread my reads when I have them, regardless of how flippant or lackluster they may be (mostly talking about early reads rn)?

do you think I was fabricating the read? or do you just fundamentally disagree with giving reads that early in the game?
They're not fabricated, no, I just think you were trying too hard. Much like how you're doing now.

Nice keeping me in your wolf pile though. Love you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:08 PM   #476
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:

what do you think about my case on sunfan? and why does his read on you being out-of-the-box -> townread?

Old 11-27-2016, 10:09 PM   #477
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

gonna read through everything then interact in real time

someone mentioned me not doing much snooping

I posted in the signups thread I wouldn't be tryharding this game

I'm gonna not let this influence my read on a reread as much as I can but I do think that AA is more town atm just because of the continued push on me

not the fact that he's pushing me itself, but the fact that he likes literally nothing I've done

for a stretch a while back, I found myself getting pretty in my own head in that I /wanted/ certainly people to be wolf so I could try and catch them. It certainly wasn't my proudest moment, but anyways

AA and I had a conversation recently about how he wanted to play with me, and that he felt like he could catch me if I was wolfing and he was town, and I think that he /wants/ this to be the case, if that makes sense.

this wouldn't be the case if he was more on the fence about me, of course, but in the recent pages (unless something has been posted that I haven't read, I only did a little before it started getting a bit too late in the day for my tastes) he has harped on multiple different little things I've done, and hasn't had anything good to say regarding me recently.

It reminds me of when I went through that phase.

Problem is, of course, I'm not a wolf so his tunneling is not just.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-27-2016, 10:10 PM   #478
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

I had something else I was gonna say regarding that read but Idr it gonna reread now I'll post it if I remember
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-27-2016, 10:10 PM   #479
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
seems overly concerned about how his posts are being viewed/perceived by others

seems like a wolf mindset to have because on D0 they can act a bit more recklessly. Town players just generally seem a bit more cautious in early game

not here to solve or play the game? I assume that town players would want to solve the game, not make it more confusing
this
Old 11-27-2016, 10:10 PM   #480
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Fair enough.

Which is w/e and expected if you believe it's a mislynch, but it doesn't strike me as such especially since it's coupled with the fact that you seem yo be trying to steer him into other subjects.

I mean I guess that last point can be town AA trying to test him out and see if I have a point though, but the defense of him in itself just doesn't look right. It's a weak defense and I would have rather seen "idk I don't get that from him and I feel bad about the lynch" then what you actually responded with.

It happens. We Be Bad At Forums Yo
can you clarify the bold because I don't understand

and as to me steering him towards other subjects, I think he's a mislynch and I'm trying to get him to produce content that would make people reconsider, since he seems to be gathering scumleans from a few people

it also lets me see more into his thought process which will help me figure out if he's actually a wolf

Closed Thread