Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2016, 08:56 PM   #2141
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

don't forget how easily dummy was swayed off of sans's "reads" post which was almost entirely white noise with pressure on Napsta
Old 04-14-2016, 08:56 PM   #2142
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
I went back in the archives to see if Makilaz is the type of player to get angry when pushed on as a wolf. The last time that they rolled wolf (aside from BDN's cancelled game), they had a grandtotal of 7 posts through the entire game. It sure was a different game back then lmao.
games back then relied a LOT more on out of thread chat, the actual game thread was usually a ghost town
Old 04-14-2016, 08:58 PM   #2143
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

man weird Dummy starts pushing on people and the people he's pushing on start pushing back
Old 04-14-2016, 08:59 PM   #2144
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
Obviously you will never town read us both, it would put more pressure on you lmao
*no stance taken on Dummy this phase before this post*
"Yeah no wonder he's scumreading me, he'd trying to divert pressure away from himself"
Old 04-14-2016, 09:00 PM   #2145
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Tsunderplane View Post
don't forget how easily dummy was swayed off of sans's "reads" post which was almost entirely white noise with pressure on Napsta
Yeah, I was going to get into this. Not even any discussion of previous dislike with napsta and comparing to papyrus, just switching right over. Napsta makes a post and then there's an instant switch right back to papyrus.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:00 PM   #2146
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Yeah guys we really should hate the reads post of someone who gave only accurate townreads and at least one accurate scumread.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:01 PM   #2147
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
Yeah guys we really should hate the reads post of someone who gave only accurate townreads and at least one accurate scumread.
pretty easy to do that when he actually is scum so he knows who all the town are

and it was white noise bullshit where the only useful content was the napsta callout and the fact that it swayed you off of him at the time is nothing short of confounding
Old 04-14-2016, 09:02 PM   #2148
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Alphys View Post
Yeah, I was going to get into this. Not even any discussion of previous dislike with napsta and comparing to papyrus, just switching right over. Napsta makes a post and then there's an instant switch right back to papyrus.
it really was just pressure on Napsta at the time, its what I've been doing for most of the game...
I got off because he posted in all caps, bold font, large letters to get off of him. It was a nice touch if he was a wolf. He also had an earlier post, I think it was maybe 2 before that one, which I agreed with Tsunder felt a lot more like a cornered town than anything else.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:03 PM   #2149
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
the validity of sans 'reads' weren't known at the time that list was made, only several phases after the fact.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:03 PM   #2150
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
pretty easy to do that when he actually is scum so he knows who all the town are

and it was white noise bullshit where the only useful content was the napsta callout and the fact that it swayed you off of him at the time is nothing short of confounding
It swayed Napsta off of him too wowee look how many times you've called out napsta for it
Old 04-14-2016, 09:03 PM   #2151
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
I agreed with Tsunder felt a lot more like a cornered town than anything else.
then why are you so distrustful of my town read on napsta
Old 04-14-2016, 09:04 PM   #2152
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
the validity of sans 'reads' weren't known at the time that list was made, only several phases after the fact.
I agreed with a lot of them. The only townread I remember not liking was the one on Temmie. I also liked his scumread of So Sorry in comparison to runescapedude.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:04 PM   #2153
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
It swayed Napsta off of him too wowee look how many times you've called out napsta for it
please point out exactly where i explicitly called out napsta for this

my issue is with YOU since you are much more forceful at applying pressure and the way you just immediately took your vote off for such a weak reads post doesn't sit well with me
Old 04-14-2016, 09:06 PM   #2154
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
please point out exactly where i explicitly called out napsta for this

my issue is with YOU since you are much more forceful at applying pressure and the way you just immediately took your vote off for such a weak reads post doesn't sit well with me
you haven't called out napsta for it is my point. You can't call me out and not him without explaining why, because we both did the same thing.

Yes, I am forceful at applying pressure. I took the pressure and moved it elsewhere, although it was because I did like the reads list, I didn't take it then do nothing with it. Part of the reason Napsta flipped out in the first place was because I voted for him.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:08 PM   #2155
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
Yes, I am forceful at applying pressure. I took the pressure and moved it elsewhere, although it was because I did like the reads list, I didn't take it then do nothing with it. Part of the reason Napsta flipped out in the first place was because I voted for him.
but why did you like it? it was weak bullshit and you shouldn't have been swayed so easily

napsta i can overlook as not having a very strong scum read on sans in the first place. yours felt much stronger and it should have taken more to convince you
Old 04-14-2016, 09:12 PM   #2156
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
Still hate this progression
The thing that absolutely bothers me the most about Mad Dummy this game is how he actually thought Sans made a good reads post.

I know was ACCURATE... but that doesn't mean anything coming out of a red. What matters is it read badly and I don't understand how it could have given anyone a huge boner.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:13 PM   #2157
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Undyne View Post
The thing that absolutely bothers me the most about Mad Dummy this game is how he actually thought Sans made a good reads post.

I know was ACCURATE... but that doesn't mean anything coming out of a red. What matters is it read badly and I don't understand how it could have given anyone a huge boner.
RIGHT?! thank fuck i'm not the only one bothered by this
Old 04-14-2016, 09:13 PM   #2158
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
but why did you like it? it was weak bullshit and you shouldn't have been swayed so easily

napsta i can overlook as not having a very strong scum read on sans in the first place. yours felt much stronger and it should have taken more to convince you
He was doing not much, which I posted about, and not just on Sans. I was thinking he was unhappy with rolling scum, to be honest. I also still was operating under the idea that he would be the only person to make the Toriel nightkill, although I wasn't trying to convince others that this was true (mainly because it was a losing battle). When someone comes and gives a read on literally every play (I'll count what he gave on Undyne as a read even though it really isn't), I'm probably going to like it. Its such a risk if you're scum, especially if you have an established meta, not to mention its likely very, very hard to make because its not going to be a real thought process that you had, just what you think you would think. I really, really liked his comparison of So Sorry to runescapedude, it felt genuine to me, like it seemed like the kind of thing he actually thought.

And while the accuracy of the list wasn't known until much later, I agreed with the vast majority of his reads, and while I will admit that the reasoning was on the weaker side, it was more than enough to get me to move elsewhere.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:14 PM   #2159
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Undyne View Post

I'm betting I get lynched this phase, as much as I hate to admit it. Let my dying words be that that reads list was a good post, because it is my opinion that it was.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:15 PM   #2160
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
RIGHT?! thank fuck i'm not the only one bothered by this
You sure were talking about it a lot last phase when you were content with killing Muffet and Temmie.
Closed Thread