Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 10:38 PM   #321
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

@juckter, twice, I'm not counting the first one because I don't really remember it and it was Lar's first game
I think he's town for how hard he's been pushing back on me now
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 10-25-2016, 10:41 PM   #322
thesunfan
Role Tide

@haku, because you can't defend my logic, I am a wolf

I don't understand
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 10-25-2016, 10:44 PM   #323
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

1. thesunfan Wolf

Extremely similar play than my wolf play, I actually recognize a lot of my wolf tendencies with what he did and I can't believe he's getting away with it. Wolf.

2. Hakulyte

I started the day with a massive amount of raw commentary on my 3rd post. I wanted to use this as a basis for forming read. That was a terrible idea that looks similar to what Charu did while trying to reread the game. It just doesn't work. I'm Vanilla Town in case it wasn't obvious. I do agree that I played weird, I wanted to try a game where I would post less and try to be more relevant. What happened is that a lot of the things I said turned out into tinfoils.

3. Tokzic XelNya Null

He's still living on another planet for me. He's Null at best and I'm not sure how to interpret him.

4. Pazzaz Null to Wolf

I would lynch him without a second thought, but that's just me.

5. juckter1 Confirmed Town due to Seer.

6. ShadoWolfe Vanilla Town, lynched D1

Very similar game to me in terms of attitude. His interactions were unpopular and that got him lynched. I'm ironically aiming in the same direction. I almost feel bad for not sheeping the game and pray someone else solve everything for me.

7. R.E. Aryxi

It's hard to believe he still haven't rolled wolf once. I'd keep an eye on him, but so far he does look Town.

8. psychoangel691 Seer, killed N1 Not much to say due to low interaction with me.

9. MixMasterLar

When I mentioned aggression about him, I mean passive aggressive aggressions and attempt to force interactions to happen in some way. He forced me to say hi, he forced R.E. Aryxi to talk more, he forced players to interact with him. He even got as far as asking if other players are wolf etc. He doesn't look like a wolf who's afraid of getting caught in the least to me.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:48 PM   #324
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
@haku, because you can't defend my logic, I am a wolf

I don't understand
Your interactions are all over the place and to me it feels like you've been manipulating the pace of the game to your advantage. I can't read you well enough to explain how you could be thinking properly. I can't understand your read on MML. I can't understand your intentions, I can't beat you at an argument either. I'm pretty much forced to die.

Meanwhile you have like Pazzaz getting ignored and going through this phase ez mode.

For me it's as simple as you're outplaying me and I'm dying.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:49 PM   #325
thesunfan
Role Tide

I think there's a decent chance that I get lynched here so
gonna try and get everything out

@juckter, I need a lifeline, basically. I get that you didn't like me flipping earlier, it was because of my confusion. I was looking at how if Haku was a wolf it would mean that the wolves had a pretty easy time finding kayla

I don't bring this up if I'm a wolf with Haku, ever. I guess its pretty obvious that Haku and I aren't together because he's on me for the 2nd phase in a row, but whatever.

I went back on Lar because I looked at it, felt like my case was really just based off of one thing, so I went back to Lar. I hadn't seen the LarFire yet, and his response earlier really just felt like a pushback rather than anything else.

Lar brought the fire, and I now believe he is town. I don't think I'm wrong on this based on specifically the post where there was the line of "Sunfan, stop Larhunting and start scumhunting."

aorn I think the wolves are Haku and Xel

Haku is voting me because Haku cannot defend against what I have brought against them, if I understand correctly, which is just lol.

Xel is for how normal they've been. They have OPINIONS and NO SHITPOSTS and I DON'T LIKE IT

Aryxi is town just off of feel really. I could be wrong but I gotta yolo a bit

Pazzaz is kind of an outlier but I don't like Haku and Xel more than I don't like them.

They wanted to vote Haku so I don't think they're with Haku.

Basically my opinions

I don't want to be lynched, obv.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 10:49 PM   #326
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Votecount:

thesunfan (2) - MixMasterLar, Hakulyte
Hakulyte (2) - thesunfan, XelNya
not voting - Pazzaz, juckter1, R.E. Aryxi
Old 10-25-2016, 10:51 PM   #327
thesunfan
Role Tide

ok not to be mean but

I kind of take offense that you think your and my wolf games are similar, Haku
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 10:53 PM   #328
thesunfan
Role Tide

idk I kinda dislike xel more than I dislike Haku
xel

I'm more sure on Xel, Haku has some redeeming qualities whereas I think Xel is not being themself
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 11:00 PM   #329
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
1. thesunfan Wolf

Extremely similar play than my wolf play, I actually recognize a lot of my wolf tendencies with what he did and I can't believe he's getting away with it. Wolf.

2. Hakulyte

I started the day with a massive amount of raw commentary on my 3rd post. I wanted to use this as a basis for forming read. That was a terrible idea that looks similar to what Charu did while trying to reread the game. It just doesn't work. I'm Vanilla Town in case it wasn't obvious. I do agree that I played weird, I wanted to try a game where I would post less and try to be more relevant. What happened is that a lot of the things I said turned out into tinfoils.

3. Tokzic XelNya Null

He's still living on another planet for me. He's Null at best and I'm not sure how to interpret him.

4. Pazzaz Null to Wolf

I would lynch him without a second thought, but that's just me.

5. juckter1 Confirmed Town due to Seer.

6. ShadoWolfe Vanilla Town, lynched D1

Very similar game to me in terms of attitude. His interactions were unpopular and that got him lynched. I'm ironically aiming in the same direction. I almost feel bad for not sheeping the game and pray someone else solve everything for me.

7. R.E. Aryxi

It's hard to believe he still haven't rolled wolf once. I'd keep an eye on him, but so far he does look Town.

8. psychoangel691 Seer, killed N1 Not much to say due to low interaction with me.

9. MixMasterLar

When I mentioned aggression about him, I mean passive aggressive aggressions and attempt to force interactions to happen in some way. He forced me to say hi, he forced R.E. Aryxi to talk more, he forced players to interact with him. He even got as far as asking if other players are wolf etc. He doesn't look like a wolf who's afraid of getting caught in the least to me.
But is it really that hard to believe? If you look at every game i've been in, including the game i dropped out of, I rolled town. I was asked directly if I was wolf and I gave evidence I never have been. Statistically it makes sense if I rolled wolf but lying isn't in my meta.
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 10-25-2016, 11:01 PM   #330
thesunfan
Role Tide

ok stop

looking at past games means nothing for whether or not aryxi rolled wolf or town this game

past games do not influence the likelihood that aryxi is town or wolf this game

the odds of aryxi being wolf are 2/9, assuming that our mod used random.org, which I believe they did.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 11:01 PM   #331
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi View Post
But is it really that hard to believe? If you look at every game i've been in, including the game i dropped out of, I rolled town. I was asked directly if I was wolf and I gave evidence I never have been. Statistically it makes sense if I rolled wolf but lying isn't in my meta.
Your wolf meta doesn't exist until you roll wolf so, until that happens there's no way to know your real meta. There's no reason to worry about you today. You've been consistent with yourself and that's what is truly important.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:07 PM   #332
thesunfan
Role Tide

@haku, who do you have my partner as?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 11:07 PM   #333
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Annnnnnnnnd mission fail hard

Welp

You defiantly insinuated that.

But if you're just asking here's the answer: I didnt and that's a horrible question

I don't know if I buy voting people with the primary reason being to see their flip.

But Haku is still a decent choice
I phrased that rather poorly, you're right. But I think my other posts explain it cleaner.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:07 PM   #334
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
ok not to be mean but

I kind of take offense that you think your and my wolf games are similar, Haku
Your more pro-town than me in general and your content is on a completely different level. I tend the believe there's similar intentions, you're also better than me at controling yourself from what I can see.

Everything I'm doing is more at a draft level and I'm still experimenting so I can see why you could take offense. There's clearly a difference. At same time, there's probably a huge difference between how I'm seeing your play and how you see your own play.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:09 PM   #335
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
idk I kinda dislike xel more than I dislike Haku
xel

I'm more sure on Xel, Haku has some redeeming qualities whereas I think Xel is not being themself
I'm not too sure how I am not being myself, is it a lack of a wall post?
Old 10-25-2016, 11:11 PM   #336
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
I'm not too sure how I am not being myself, is it a lack of a wall post?
no, you had one of those

its your tone, really
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 11:13 PM   #337
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
no, you had one of those

its your tone, really
Fair enough.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:14 PM   #338
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
@haku, who do you have my partner as?
Xel makes sense based on interactions, sheeping and unusual reaction toward my game.
I can't believe you're in the same faction as MML. If you are, you're pretty crazy to say the least.
Pazzaz could make sense, but that's just an easy answer with nothing to back it.
R.E Aryxi could make sense because you're town reading him, but based on his own interaction, I'm still tone-reading him town. At same time, I've never seen him roll wolf before so he's hard to place for me.
juckter is confirmed town.

The problem with Xel is that he just joined the game and doesn't seem to have a clear sense of what's really going on. I may tend to vote him.

He's also voting me so, that's kind of biased in a way.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:16 PM   #339
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Xel makes sense based on interactions, sheeping and unusual reaction toward my game.
I can't believe you're in the same faction as MML. If you are, you're pretty crazy to say the least.
Pazzaz could make sense, but that's just an easy answer with nothing to back it.
R.E Aryxi could make sense because you're town reading him, but based on his own interaction, I'm still tone-reading him town. At same time, I've never seen him roll wolf before so he's hard to place for me.
juckter is confirmed town.

The problem with Xel is that he just joined the game and doesn't seem to have a clear sense of what's really going on. I may tend to vote him.

He's also voting me so, that's kind of biased in a way.
Lololol

Im diein
Old 10-25-2016, 11:16 PM   #340
juckter1
FFR Simfile Author

I honestly don't want to lynch Haku now based off that last post alone. Call me a weak fuck for that if you want, but I when I was ISOing Haku to make a long post about all of the tinfoiling and tunneling that he has done this game, and I felt that he was genuinely frustrated at the game. I asked for thoughts and I got way more than I expected.

I mean, that still stands, he has being tunneling and tinfoiling and inflating his cases with unrelated trash, but I don't feel like he has wolfy intentions in doing so.

Other than that, I still have Aryxi as town because I feel like he has been trying to get content from others, and because his derptell of not noticing I was confirmed town is something I read as towny (blah blah he can fake that, I don't care, I still feel like that is town).

I wouldn't want to lynch either of them, but everyone else is on the table. At this point I'm pretty annoyed at Pazzaz. I would be okay with a policy lynch on him tbh