Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-2-2004, 10:36 PM   #21
Spazzbite
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Spazzbite Send a message via MSN to Spazzbite Send a message via Yahoo to Spazzbite

ooook anyways back on topic... Chardish this server has completely fixed all the translations, so there aren't anymore confusin NPCs. And Bean, to register is a touch confusing. For example, if you wanted to be a male character with the account name "player", you would type in the username box "player_M". If you want to be a female character, just replace the M with an F. Then type in your password, and some message comes up but i dont remember what it was. Then after the message comes up, drop the _M or _F from your name, and type in the same password. The character select window will come up, and you just double click one of the open slots and start playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicker
shades don't break unless you break them.
Spazzbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2004, 01:24 AM   #22
RobbyZero
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Privateer
Lying to our face...
It can't be lieing to your face if were not atually face to face and im not fucken lieing god you guys are idiots.
RobbyZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2004, 05:13 AM   #23
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909

Jesus Robby, come on. First of all, we both know your claim is crap. All level 99s in 1.8? Honestly. But even if you were telling the truth, (which you're not), you should know better than to make a claim like this. I mean, you're credibility is already shot with the 3/4 of this forum who think you cheat. Saying something amazing like "I had all level 99s in 1.8" is just going to make them think you're begging for attention.
Anticrombie0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2004, 05:20 AM   #24
RobbyZero
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticrombie0909
Jesus Robby, come on. First of all, we both know your claim is crap. All level 99s in 1.8? Honestly. But even if you were telling the truth, (which you're not), you should know better than to make a claim like this. I mean, you're credibility is already shot with the 3/4 of this forum who think you cheat. Saying something amazing like "I had all level 99s in 1.8" is just going to make them think you're begging for attention.

See that's why you are a complete fucking retard. Nobody gives a shit about Stepmania fuck. I don't fucking cheat give it up ,you suck and im better than you fucken stop crying about how good I am it's annoying seriously,and you weren't there cause you would of seen all of those 99's god damn your dumb. Fuck FFR credibility it's like saying now if I told you my real name you'd think im lieing that's how far it's gotten,just shut the fuck up now.

Edit--

Saying that is impossible is also funny cause as soon as 1.10 came out it was automatically harder than classic 1.8 at that time,BUT this guy name VET_(insert his char name here) 99'd every single character within a couple of weeks on 1.10 and already had gotten every item just about WITHOUT hacking. So you see if your extremely addicted or commited you can do it.
Old 06-3-2004, 05:21 AM   #25
IAMTHEEVILBEAN
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to IAMTHEEVILBEAN

Shut up.
IAMTHEEVILBEAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2004, 05:39 AM   #26
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909

Quote:
See that's why you are a complete #$#ing retard. Nobody gives a (#$% about Stepmania $*%#. I don't #$#ing cheat give it up ,you suck and im better than you fucken stop crying about how good I am it's annoying seriously,and you weren't there cause you would of seen all of those 99's god damn your dumb. $*%# FFR credibility it's like saying now if I told you my real name you'd think im lieing that's how far it's gotten,just shut the $*%# up now.
See, you think I have a personal stake in this. I don't. I'm not that good at SM, at least not compared to the rest of you. I know this, I admit this. The fact that you're better than me has no indication on how credible I find you. You have to admit, there's been a lot of high scores and not a lot of proof. Granted, Arch suspects you because Arch suspects everyone, but I've heard more people call you a cheater than anyone else. That's why your credibility is shot. And maybe you should consider this stuff before you go around calling people names, ass.

Quote:
Saying that is impossible is also funny cause as soon as 1.10 came out it was automatically harder than classic 1.8 at that time,BUT this guy name VET_(insert his char name here) 99'd every single character within a couple of weeks on 1.10 and already had gotten every item just about WITHOUT hacking. So you see if your extremely addicted or commited you can do it.
First of all, how do you know he didn't hack? Just a thought. Second, we're not saying it's impossible. We're saying nobody had done it at the time. We were both there in 1.8. And frankly, it's unlikely (to put it mildly) that you were the best D2 player in the WORLD at that time, yet somehow nobody knew about it. Come on, man, does that sound realistic to you?
Anticrombie0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2004, 05:44 AM   #27
RobbyZero
FFR Player

Quote:
First of all, how do you know he didn't hack? Just a thought. Second, we're not saying it's impossible. We're saying nobody had done it at the time. We were both there in 1.8. And frankly, it's unlikely (to put it mildly) that you were the best D2 player in the WORLD at that time, yet somehow nobody knew about it. Come on, man, does that sound realistic to you?
Nobody as in you and Privateer? Right..best player in D2? Hardly..I wasn't NEAR godly at the time all I had was hard earned level 99's with bs items that got me through. He didn't hack because I knew was friends with someone who worked on Bnet..well a brother of his anyways,and they had been following him closely and he wasn't plus..1.10 is hack free,any people selling hacked items or anything of the sort is ripping you off obviously. That's why 1.10 took so long to come out.

Oh and just because Arch says im a hacker,and he has absolutely no proof doesn't mean im a hacker or a cheater or anything of the sort. Prove it then call me hacker,and quit being a follower you look stupid that way.
Old 06-3-2004, 02:33 PM   #28
Privateer
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Privateer

VET was a group of people that worked together...I did a few runs with them.

Diablo 2 has been one of the three biggest games of my entire life. Don't try to trick me. I don't not believe you because you are Robby. If anybody claimed what you did, I would have outwardly expressed my disbelief.

EDIT: Oh and, you'd have to be pretty stupid to say you aren't the best in the world if you have all 99s for every character when the people behind you have only a couple other 99s all together.