Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2020, 10:42 PM   #4661
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Flurry View Post
You know what sucks the most right now is that you're the one pushing me while being confirmed town.

You really want outside reads on me as well if you plan to end me here.
me being confirmed is pretty much negated by my track record this game, lol
Old 03-22-2020, 10:43 PM   #4662
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Punchy View Post
This statement is really controlling the lynch and forcing a thunderdome between these two, which tells me that if he's a wolf, there's something about Fauna that scares him. Is he worried about the pressure on Apollo? I know Agent S had Apollo purely at a null read on D2, but I need to look more at this progression. He could be the missing Tank(Merengue)/Apollo/+1 link that I've been looking for. This actually makes a lot of sense. I'm gonna double check on his reads on Apollo throughout the game. Or Agent S, if you're here, you could help me out with this too.

If he's town, it's just not a good play. It's trying to control the narrative here and convince town that this is the only route to take. Agent S has his martyr pants on and just can't seem to take them off if this is the case.
iso my posts for this day phase. I straight up call out Fauna & Phil for both pointing at Apollo earlier in the day, when the established lynch order earlier was in the group of me/Cole/Fauna. I was primed to die last lynch, and was playing with my last post on that day with Cole in mind being here instead of me.

With both Phil & Fauna wanting to steer discussion into Apollo, I wasn't having it. Not going to let them take advantage of me wanting to die before MYLO, to pick out a different lynch candidate out what's been established in-thread across everyone.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:45 PM   #4663
TWG Punchy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Julian View Post
nobody tries to steer the convo away when fauna's the hot topic being scumread, but when it's flurry.... hmm.................
You're really sipping that paranoid juice, aren't you? What about my progression on Flurry throughout the whole game and the fact that it's been from light town to wolf back to town? I know my vote on D1 can be considered vanity since Dora was guaranteed, but come on.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:47 PM   #4664
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

I feel like wolf me would have went the mathilda vote route like every time in the D0 EoD, but I guess I'm just going to get everyone drunk on wine.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:48 PM   #4665
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Punchy View Post
You're really sipping that paranoid juice, aren't you? What about my progression on Flurry throughout the whole game and the fact that it's been from light town to wolf back to town? I know my vote on D1 can be considered vanity since Dora was guaranteed, but come on.
i mean it could be what you say, a natural progression since mine was similar, or if we entertain the possibility you guys are partners then it's easy to scumread him when he's never in danger of being a wagon but then pivot back to town when we inch closer and closer to mylo
Old 03-22-2020, 10:49 PM   #4666
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
I feel like wolf me would have went the mathilda vote route like every time in the D0 EoD, but I guess I'm just going to get everyone drunk on wine.
i think you thought del was gonna happen instead
Old 03-22-2020, 10:51 PM   #4667
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Quote:
i think you thought del was gonna happen instead
What ?

I posted clearly "Phil. Zucker or Mathilda?" and before he could respond I went for Zucker anyway because isos were small and I was like "this sounds more wolfy".

Del wasn't really on my radar, but I did mention very early in the game that Dotty/Del were inactive. I don't remember pushing there.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:53 PM   #4668
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
What ?

I posted clearly "Phil. Zucker or Mathilda?" and before he could respond I went for Zucker anyway because isos were small and I was like "this sounds more wolfy".

Del wasn't really on my radar, but I did mention very early in the game that Dotty/Del were inactive. I don't remember pushing there.
sorry, i mean you thought del was going to be the one who got lynched. you didn't expect zucker to actually be lynched, but after del claimed you couldn't move your vote elsewhere. back against the wall
Old 03-22-2020, 10:54 PM   #4669
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Quote:
sorry, i mean you thought del was going to be the one who got lynched. you didn't expect zucker to actually be lynched, but after del claimed you couldn't move your vote elsewhere. back against the wall
I'm the one who started the wagon.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:55 PM   #4670
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

I'm straight up gamethrowing here if wolf.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:55 PM   #4671
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
I'm the one who started the wagon.
but in my head you didn't expect it to go anywhere
Old 03-22-2020, 11:00 PM   #4672
TWG Yuka
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Apollo View Post
Yuka where's your head at in regards to the game rn. I don't remember seeing you post before

I was here mostly at the end of last Day, I don't remember seeing much of you either. I have some rudimentary reads (as I've posted about earlier) but I still feel really lost. Due to circumstances barring me from going over D3-D4 my perspective is fundamentally incomplete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Agent S View Post
Feels kinda backwards on the S/Fauna read.

Like, where do we go if I flip town vs flip wolf? Me flipping town would mean that in the group of Fauna/Cole/Agent S, two people flipped town and there's 1 left, and I'm still primed to vote Faunta atm.

Flipping wolf would make some sense on Rolf, but not quite seeing Fauna unless it's hard distancing + bussing.

Just sayin', feels like a lot of your top wolf read is based on me flipping wolf, and your reality is going to shatter if & when I flip town. I've already accepted that I'm going to be dead before MYLO to prevent all possible conundrums with the big '???????' hovering over my slot.

IDK, with that big series of question marks over a wolf, I think distancing/bussing gets extremely attractive. Especially with another teammate alive to hedge on.

I will give you that it does make more sense to go for Fauna first, in any case.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:00 PM   #4673
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Quote:
but in my head you didn't expect it to go anywhere
:thinking:
Old 03-22-2020, 11:01 PM   #4674
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

I guess you're correct in the sense that this is something I could.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:04 PM   #4675
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

I want every player currently viewing to explain their reads on me.

Punchy did it already.

Phase ends in like 55 min so, may as well get some info.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:04 PM   #4676
TWG Julian
FFR Player

with no more town PRs to out, it's finally time to nab the wolves

doesn't make sense for molly to have blocked me, and doesn't make sense for her to have blocked eugene (she ended up townreading him after their spat), and doesn't make sense for her to have blocked mathilda (doesn't explain the no kill and why boomer got to shoot). she blocked flurry, and flurry's the roleblocker
Old 03-22-2020, 11:09 PM   #4677
TWG Julian
FFR Player

i know it really really sucks to do this but i do seriously need to go as of like an hour or two ago

some quick advice:

in a phase or two, take a look at how people voted, not just in the final votecount but in every one of isabelle's posts, and see who had their vote on townies the most often compared to wolves and people who haven't flipped yet

i'm not saying don't listen to phil or merengue but they post in a loud, "leadership" sort of way. it's easy to be influenced by that. evaluate for yourself their merits

don't give credit to phil and punchy just for rereading and putting in work. wolves have and will and will continue to do the same. i have before, and maybe you have too. at the absolute most, stop townreading punchy just for the effort he put in. find other reasons too

cherry and fauna could be w/w (and before you say they argued, cherry pushes fauna here but will still go agent s at the end of the day), flurry and fauna could be w/w (i noticed similarities between their plays and reactions to things during my reread)

hot take, though, is that fauna isn't a wolf. this seems like another molly, another chief, another del, another boomer, another mathilda, and another chrissy scenario. i would guess agent s and apollo are next after fauna in that respect

flurry is my best guess. gun to my head it's flurry/rolf and one of punchy/fauna/agent s/maaaaybe cherry or apollo (sorry cherry, i know this is annoying if you're town!)

either way, look at vote history and reads deciphering, and the people who said they can't read flurry but think he's town should be looked at. i could very well be wrong about fauna too, so that flurry/fauna pairing i mentioned is a possibility, especially if rolf turns out to be town. also, flurry will absolutely bus even if it doesn't make sense to. wolves aren't always going to make the right decision (you hear me, falco?). town doesn't, wolves don't either. look at what i said about flurry voting zucker: probably expected del to be the lynch, not zucker, then got locked in after the claim
Old 03-22-2020, 11:09 PM   #4678
TWG Julian
FFR Player

anyway, that's all i got

please do not lynch fauna today

please lynch flurry

flurry/rolf/punchy, final answer

good luck everyone

love you all

julian, out!
Old 03-22-2020, 11:12 PM   #4679
TWG Yuka
FFR Player

I'm actually really vibing with Julian's arguments right now. Especially these posts * * * *

I've seen this exact kind of scumplay before.

P-EDIT NOW THAT I KNOW TO USE THE PREVIEW BUTTON: Okay, Julian, I'll bite for a counterwagon

Flurry
Old 03-22-2020, 11:12 PM   #4680
TWG Punchy
FFR Player

Quote:
iso my posts for this day phase. I straight up call out Fauna & Phil for both pointing at Apollo earlier in the day, when the established lynch order earlier was in the group of me/Cole/Fauna. I was primed to die last lynch, and was playing with my last post on that day with Cole in mind being here instead of me.

With both Phil & Fauna wanting to steer discussion into Apollo, I wasn't having it. Not going to let them take advantage of me wanting to die before MYLO, to pick out a different lynch candidate out what's been established in-thread across everyone.
Established lynch order?? What are you getting on? Are you thinking your lynch order is the only way for town to solve the game with you randomly being in it for some reason?

Quote:
Start town-reading Flurry. Flurry has been mindmelding with me nearly this entire game. There's a lot of conversation back & forth that resonates really well. Don't you dare dump this read. If you do, I will come back and haunt you in this game until you die.

Look into Apollo interactions. I this was my next top suspect outside of Maple, and they have went under the radar for partially if not most of the game. They need to be brought into the spotlight a fair bit. While Apollo is trending upwards (for some), I fear it may be due to how people were initially reading him during d0-d1, and taking that suggestion to better their own gameplay.

Town
Flurry, Boomer, Cherry, Julian,

Town Lean
Punchy (Highest), Rolf (Middle), Cole (Middle), Merengue (Lowest), Phil (mid-low)

Null
Apollo, Yuka,

Wolf Lean
Fauna,
Here is your post from the very end. I included the Flurry bit for Julian to munch on for fun, but at the same time, you still have Apollo sitting in your null pile with a call to look into him.

Quote:
skimmed Cherry's interactions with Apollo because of this post, this checks out as genuine for me. Contemplated that if it wasn't genuine, could be t/w scenario.
I mean, you call a possibility of him being wolf here. What's your game? What's your take? I'm lost here, Agent S.
Closed Thread