Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2020, 06:50 PM   #4561
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

i don't want to lynch fauna today. feels too much like the chief or maple lynch at this point
Old 03-22-2020, 06:50 PM   #4562
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Julian View Post
right, which would be either agent s (depending on how much he played prior to returning) or flurry

So in your situation, do you see those 2 making the night plays that have been made?
Old 03-22-2020, 06:53 PM   #4563
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fauna View Post
So in your situation, do you see those 2 making the night plays that have been made?
flurry yes, agent s i'm not sure. but i think flurry would be the most persuasive in advocating for his choices
Old 03-22-2020, 06:57 PM   #4564
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Pretty sure anyone in this game can do the night plays.
Old 03-22-2020, 06:57 PM   #4565
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

Quote:
tbh, if you look through my history and where i've pushed and voted and such, i've been way off. posting my reads list might do more harm to town than anything else!
Yes, but if me & Fauna both flip town, your top 3 might be the direction everyone's going in.

If you're going to throw this out here

Quote:
merengue/punchy/cherry is my guess right now

minus rolf, fauna's wagon looks the purest
You might as well chime in on reasons why you feel that way particularly about those people, before wolves kill you off tonight as the last confirmed town.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:00 PM   #4566
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

Quote:
don't really have one. yesterday in my big post i said i thought you were town. but now i know i was wrong about at least some parts of that, and looking at who's left, there's people i feel stronger about being town than i do about you. so i guess PoE

how come you've been insistent on defending yourself when i bring you up but ignored fauna bringing you up here:
you're the last confirmed town and they're in my scumpile what what

so I know you're not a wolf trying to get a mislynch, just a town that's wrong
Old 03-22-2020, 07:01 PM   #4567
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Agent S View Post
Yes, but if me & Fauna both flip town
I just want to mention that every time you type "if me" + "flip town" it makes my head hurt.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:03 PM   #4568
TWG Julian
FFR Player

FAUNA [4]
merengue, rolf, punchy, apollo

AGENT S [1]
phil

PUNCHY [1]
julian

no vote [5]
agent s, cherry, fauna, flurry, yuka

merengue -> fauna
phil -> apollo
phil -> agent s
cherry -> agent s
rolf -> fauna
punchy -> fauna
julian -> punchy
apollo -> fauna
cherry -> unvote
Old 03-22-2020, 07:05 PM   #4569
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
Yes, but if me & Fauna both flip town, your top 3 might be the direction everyone's going in.

If you're going to throw this out here

You might as well chime in on reasons why you feel that way particularly about those people, before wolves kill you off tonight as the last confirmed town.
i kind of forget why i said that now, lol. i think it was based on the assumption that fauna and you are town and looking at who's been kinda distant from each other for most of the game
Old 03-22-2020, 07:06 PM   #4570
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

Quote:
would you have posted those reads if phil didn't vote there then?
If you're specifying the post itself, no. I wouldn't have posted it if I knew I wasn't going to die. It would have come at a later time when I was on the chopping block, with a more refined reads list containing information from rthe phase of when I do get the axe.

I'll throw down a reads list any day. The important factor is the open-ended thoughts that can be easily argued from a viewpoint on not knowing whether the person is town or wolf aligned. Dead town confirm alleviates that argument.

100% honest, did not expect to be alive this phase. Expected Cole to be in my position, with my town lean on them, so that Fauna would be the vote.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:07 PM   #4571
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cherry View Post
you're the last confirmed town and they're in my scumpile what what

so I know you're not a wolf trying to get a mislynch, just a town that's wrong
i'm not sure if i believe that entirely. what you're saying about me is reasonable, but i know if someone's trying to get a mislynch on me at this point in the game i'd at least ask them to elaborate so i can defend myself either now or later
Old 03-22-2020, 07:14 PM   #4572
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Quote:
If you're specifying the post itself, no. I wouldn't have posted it if I knew I wasn't going to die. It would have come at a later time when I was on the chopping block, with a more refined reads list containing information from rthe phase of when I do get the axe.

I'll throw down a reads list any day. The important factor is the open-ended thoughts that can be easily argued from a viewpoint on not knowing whether the person is town or wolf aligned. Dead town confirm alleviates that argument.

100% honest, did not expect to be alive this phase. Expected Cole to be in my position, with my town lean on them, so that Fauna would be the vote.
I tend to believe you because literally anyone could have moved to you.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:15 PM   #4573
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

you've also repeatedly put me forth as an option without justifying it much so it's stuck out to me as notable enough to comment on what what

I haven't gotten that from fauna, at least not enough to stick in my mind
Old 03-22-2020, 07:38 PM   #4574
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

This is where I'm at. I'm not really confident on anything at this point, but its a start.

Agent S: Been at null for me pretty much all game. I don’t think the bus ‘slip’ is scummy. I did it myself. Has looked good this phase.

Apollo: I was scum leaning earlier because it looked a lot like he decided to put more effort in after someone (cherry I believe) called him out on lazy/useless plays that didn’t push anything. His phase today reinforces for me that Apollo’s effort levels seem to change depending on how safe he feels.

Cherry: I’ve gut read Cherry as town pretty much right from the start. I have read no reasons to move my lean. Doesn’t clear Cherry at all, but is probably one of the last people I’d investigate.

Flurry: Play seems very individualistic, doesn’t seem to tunnel, always seems like he is looking for alternative options than the ones presented by the thread. Towny behaviour, imo

Julian: Very PI

Merengue: Tank’s slot seems to be part of most of the worlds I’ve developed in my shoddy solving attempts. If Merengue is town, I’m back to square one and I’m probably going to tunnel my gut scum reads for the rest of the game.

Phil: I see Phil as a very inconsistent player. There’s some phases where I don’t think there's a chance in hell that he is scum, and some phases where I feel he knows too much about the current state of the game. Scum gut lean.

Punchy: Lots of words. Lots and lots of words. Progression feels natural enough, don’t really know how to feel. Gut says null leaning scum.

Rolf: I don’t like that they didn't do a lot of work pushing other people until they were on the chopping block. Defences and reads have seemed natural enough.

Yuka: I never vote here cause of Eugene’s slot

Lynch Order (Towniest at Top):

Julian
Yuka
Flurry
Cherry
Agent S
Phil
Punchy
Rolf
Apollo
Merengue
Old 03-22-2020, 07:42 PM   #4575
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
This is where I'm at. I'm not really confident on anything at this point, but its a start.

Agent S: Been at null for me pretty much all game. I don’t think the bus ‘slip’ is scummy. I did it myself. Has looked good this phase.

Apollo: I was scum leaning earlier because it looked a lot like he decided to put more effort in after someone (cherry I believe) called him out on lazy/useless plays that didn’t push anything. His phase today reinforces for me that Apollo’s effort levels seem to change depending on how safe he feels.

Cherry: I’ve gut read Cherry as town pretty much right from the start. I have read no reasons to move my lean. Doesn’t clear Cherry at all, but is probably one of the last people I’d investigate.

Flurry: Play seems very individualistic, doesn’t seem to tunnel, always seems like he is looking for alternative options than the ones presented by the thread. Towny behaviour, imo

Julian: Very PI

Merengue: Tank’s slot seems to be part of most of the worlds I’ve developed in my shoddy solving attempts. If Merengue is town, I’m back to square one and I’m probably going to tunnel my gut scum reads for the rest of the game.

Phil: I see Phil as a very inconsistent player. There’s some phases where I don’t think there's a chance in hell that he is scum, and some phases where I feel he knows too much about the current state of the game. Scum gut lean.

Punchy: Lots of words. Lots and lots of words. Progression feels natural enough, don’t really know how to feel. Gut says null leaning scum.

Rolf: I don’t like that they didn't do a lot of work pushing other people until they were on the chopping block. Defences and reads have seemed natural enough.

Yuka: I never vote here cause of Eugene’s slot

Lynch Order (Towniest at Top):

Julian
Yuka
Flurry
Cherry
Agent S
Phil
Punchy
Rolf
Apollo
Merengue
how did you get to those reads after you posted these earlier:

Quote:
Meringue/Apollo/1 of Punchy or Cherry
i'm curious specifically in the cherry read there compared to the one you supplied just now
Old 03-22-2020, 07:47 PM   #4576
TWG Rolf
FFR Player

Quote:
agent s posting those reads right as the phase ended doesn't really lock him in as town in my eyes. it's a really good look, yes, but there was a votecount 3 mins before the phase end that showed cole was going to be the lynch over him. and iirc the 1-2-3 post of phil switching his vote, me saying babump, and agent s posting his reads happened literal seconds apart. i think he posted it without knowing phil switched yet considering how fast it happened
Do you think that way for both if Agent's post had what it did with little reads and then other emotional snippets about not liking how people were playing, or just a reads list? Or would it not matter?
Like I know wolves can throw shit like that out there, Charu had a reads list out as Sans in the Undertale game it messed with town hard. But that was after they were outed by the cop and there was still quite bit of time left in the phase, it wasn't right at eod.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:47 PM   #4577
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Was just throwing out ideas, wanted to entertain the idea of cherry being scum but I just can't do it

hence no push
Old 03-22-2020, 07:52 PM   #4578
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Rolf View Post
Do you think that way for both if Agent's post had what it did with little reads and then other emotional snippets about not liking how people were playing, or just a reads list? Or would it not matter?
Like I know wolves can throw shit like that out there, Charu had a reads list out as Sans in the Undertale game it messed with town hard. But that was after they were outed by the cop and there was still quite bit of time left in the phase, it wasn't right at eod.
i don't think it'd matter. those kinds of posts are those kinds of posts regardless of content. the intention and motivation is more important imo
Old 03-22-2020, 07:53 PM   #4579
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Was just throwing out ideas, wanted to entertain the idea of cherry being scum but I just can't do it

hence no push
what was your idea at the time then? what led you to picking those names/those partnerships over any others?
Old 03-22-2020, 07:54 PM   #4580
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

Quote:
what was your idea at the time then? what led you to picking those names/those partnerships over any others?

Merengue/Apollo I can see together then I threw in some wildcards that I wasn’t currently linking to the two of them
Closed Thread