Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-2-2005, 08:33 PM   #361
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Meh. Now I don't feel so bad about my inactivity.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 01-2-2005, 08:41 PM   #362
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

I've always said I'm a very honest person. However, this game is about lying, so if I say I'm a human, I might be lying. And if I say I'm guardian, don't friggin wolf me!! If you hadn't gotten me right away, you may have kept all 3 alive for the win.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 01-2-2005, 08:44 PM   #363
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

my apologies for making a 2nd post after my death... but i wanted to post the rules that chardish wrote up on page 1...

Quote:
TIMING RULES FOR VOTING
Day 1 lasts 60 hours or when an instalynch (50%+ of the votes) is reached. All other days last 48 hours or when an instalynch is reached.
Instalynch can happen at any time.

As soon as the game is in a state of instalynch (meaning someone has 50%+), no votes can be changed and no new votes can be cast.

If you don't vote before the deadline and there is no instalynch, you are penalized with a phantom vote.

Phantom votes count as a regular vote in every circumstance except ties. Meaning they can help towards you getting 50% of the vote faster.
this reads that today, with 5 people, 3 votes are needed for an insta-lynch... and that phantom votes count towards that 50.01% (i'm 100% sure he meant over 50%, not 50% even... since that is obviously not a majority)...

now, in what happened today... as of now, 2 + phantom for shox, 2 for alain, and guido hasn't voted (his vote is obvious though)... now, how many possible votes are there today? 5 you say... alas foolish mortals, you are wrong. there are FIVE+ votes today (5 human votes and the insta-lynch)... now, as the rules above state, 3 real votes kill someone over 2 votes + phantom... aka, we can consider a phantom vote .0000001 of a real vote, enough to break real vote ties, but nothing more. so, if we have 5.0000001 votes in play today, the insta-lynch point is 3 votes, not 2.00000001. therefore, the 2.0000001 votes given to shox do not count as an insta-lynch, and the humans shall be able to prevail once guido casts his vote.

of course, i am merely giving the obvious assumption based off of chardish's rules... the final interpritation shall be up to his.

also, to clarify the difference between this and TWG6... in twg6, there were 6 real players, so 6.0000001 votes... making an insta-lynch 3.000001. in that scenario, the most the humans could get was 3 votes, while the wolves cast 3.0000001 votes... thereby making it an insta-lynch. there was no possible way for the humans to kill a wolf. that is not the case in twg7. i'm sorry wolves... you screwed up BIG.

PS - i'll start my campaign to run twg8. it will be different than any other twg to date. i will keep it running very smoothly. it will be updated quickly... and best of all, for those of you who don't want me playing in twg8, this is the only way i don't play. so vote for Tass to run twg8! also, if you IM me i will give you more details on the plot for twg8.
Old 01-2-2005, 08:45 PM   #364
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Rules state as soon as there is an instalynch, no more votes.
Old 01-2-2005, 08:47 PM   #365
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Tass, quit trying to win. Suck it up and lose for once in this game. You are allowed to lose, ya know. You aren't god of TWG. You lose.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 01-2-2005, 08:47 PM   #366
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

yes LD... what i am saying is that that isn't an insta lynch.
Old 01-2-2005, 08:50 PM   #367
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

EB--he has lost. He did not win this game. Whether humans or wolves win it, Tass himself gets nothing. I don't get your antagonism.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 01-2-2005, 08:59 PM   #368
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

If Chardish goes by what he says then he would get credit for the win. He likes getting all the credit. I assumed things.

Old 01-2-2005, 09:03 PM   #369
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

Vote flypie for TWG8 it will be so awesome. Trust me.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 01-2-2005, 09:05 PM   #370
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

save the campaing for the post game
Old 01-2-2005, 09:05 PM   #371
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

wtf to eb and everyone else.. eb for flipping out on tass when it was def me ranting that this ain't an instalynch, wtfing at tass for just copying what i've already posted... wtf at chardish for not existing... wtf at me for being gone for days to see me ld and tass dead... wtf at tass trying to run a game *hesitant* ... wtf at this turning into a campaign shit ...
most importantly.. as i've said, chardish has said this was an instalynch, so therefore it is, that's that, but in my opinion in future games the correct decision shoudl definately be that this is NOT an instalynch, as per what i've said and tass has clarified

Old 01-2-2005, 09:33 PM   #372
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

O.o; There hasn't even been a story. It's supposed to be really good.
Old 01-2-2005, 09:47 PM   #373
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

No matter what you all say about Chardish's hosting this game, you cannot deny that he has put more effort into this game and written better stories than any other host. He has also been the most mature host, very firm and respecting the rules and structure of the game, and made everything perfectly clear to avoid confusion. Any confusion now happening with Tass and blah saying he is misinterpreting his own rules are wrong and clearly didn't read them well enough. Chardish said
Quote:
Phantom votes count as a regular vote in every circumstance except ties. Meaning they can help towards you getting 50% of the vote faster.
If you still don't understand by this that what we did comes straight from the rules, then this is where you get lost and don't try arguing any further, because you do not understand this statement and its implications. As for Chardish's abscence, he has been every bit as the best of the players in this game and more devoted than the other hosts considering that he kept this game going through the christmas and new years holidays despite having a very detailed and coherent, as well as interesting story to compose, and having to deal with a relative lack of participation from some critical roles. You should all bow to Chardish's efforts and be thankful if he ever offers to host another game.

Chardish, thank you for this extremely entertaining game of TWG, I look forward to the ending story.

Now for the love of god someone lock this topic.
Old 01-2-2005, 10:00 PM   #374
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
The Humans have been so confused,
So many people have been used,
So many theories were invented,
But now it's time this game has ended.
From random Lynch, to Knife-In-Box,
Oh, Phantoms screw you, djshox
The Game Ended Here.
Old 01-3-2005, 03:07 AM   #375
User6773

And Alain, that was the coolest thing I've ever seen in a TWG. EVER. I want to give you MVP just for that.
----------------
Two armed guards open the top hatch of Stretchypanda's cell. While a third aims his gun directly at her temple, the two guards hoist her from the bottom and knock her out.

When she comes to, she is in a different room. Her arms and legs are bolted to a large metal table with a bright heat lamp aimed directly at her face. She has electrodes attached to multiple points on her body, and two IVs pump an unknown clear liquid into her veins. The electrodes are generating a mild electric current that keeps Stretchy's entire body tense and slightly pained.

She hears a voice. "Now then, you're going to begin to tell us everything you know."

Despite the pain and anxiety, she manages to recognize the American accent of the speaker, and realizes at once it is Richardson.

She fights out some words. "La-li-lu-le-lo."

"What did you say?" responds Richardson. He gestures to one of the Chinese guards, who turns off the heat lamp. Stretchy feels the electric shock quiet itself.

"La-li-lu-le-lo. I am Keith Graves, one of the three dreamers in the Patriots' Distant Minds project. My codename is Gamma. My real body is currently in biological stasis at our facility in Johannesburg."

"Disconnect her," says Richardson in Chinese.

The Chinese guards push buttons that stop the IV. The electrodes are disconnected, and the bolts are removed from her arms and legs.

"Some of the drug is already in your system," says Richardson, "but the dosage should have been low enough that you shouldn't experience any major effects yet."

Stretchy sets her foot onto the metal floor, which seems to yield beneath it like a soft pillow.

"Just some minor hallucinations," says Stretchy.

"You'll be fine in half an hour," says Richardson. A Chinese guard brings her FOXHOUND uniform back, which she immediately puts on. "We already got to Andrew, and he's sitting in the next room, waiting for you."

"How's Dave?" asks Stretchy.

"He's doing allright, but he's not quite his old self again," says Richardson. "But I'm sure he'll recover in time, as he gets used to dealing with his own brain functions again and his own body. Living seven months in another person's body must take a lot out of you.

"Yeah, well let me tell you, living seven months in another person's body who happens to be the opposite sex is even stranger," says Stretchy. "When I volunteered for this project, I had no idea what I was getting into. Or who I was getting into. But I wasn't going to back down, even after I found out everything this would entail."

Richardson listens, contemplatively.

"I'm looking forward to getting this mission over with and getting back in my old body."

"Not quite," says Richardson. "We still have more we may need you for. Perhaps even a suicide mission."

"Excuse me?" says Stretchy.

"Don't worry about it. Afrobean's death gave us some very valuable information. This isn't like the Matrix or anything - even though Afrobean died, Dave didn't. We simply disconnected his brain from the transmission apparatus, restored his normal brain functions to his own body, and brought him out of stasis. Even if Stretchy's body dies, we can still save you. If that made any sense - archaic pronouns don't agree very well with modern technology."

"What about the remaining members of FOXHOUND?"

"We already interrogated Djshox, but he died shortly before he woke up," says Richardson.

"This means that Flypie and Guido are the only two remaining members of FOXHOUND," says Stretchy.

"Right. And we'll be damned if we're going to let two perfectly good FOXHOUND agents go to waste. After Afrobean's death and our confirmation of the success of the Distant Minds project, we already started preparing more of our agents for consciousness transmission."

"When should we begin?"

"We've got plenty of nanomachines here. Immediately."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Guido awakens to find himself strapped to an operating table. Like Stretchy an hour earlier, he, too, is bolted down, but there is no IV or electrodes. In fact, he sees standing above him Stretchy, Alain, and Flypie, in their FOXHOUND uniforms.

"Thank goodness you're here!" he proclaims. "You've got to get me out of here before they come back for me!"

"I'm sorry you had to be awake for this," says Alain. "And I'm sorry that you have to bear witness to living out the rest of your life like this."

"Colonel!" shouts Guido. "I've found the spies! Alain, Stretchy, and Flypie are all spies!"

"I'm sorry, but we've started jamming transmissions into and out of the base. Only what we want you to hear gets heard," says Stretchy.

"But don't worry, I'm still receiving transmissions!" says Flypie jovially. "But they're not the kind of transmissions you're used to."

"But you'll get used to them soon enough," says Alain.

"What's happening?!?" Guido begins to struggle against his bonds. He gasps as he sees Richardson approach the table to give him an injection. Guido screams. Trembling, he stares in horror for a few seconds at the smiling faces of his supposed friends above him.

"That should be enough time for the nanomachines to do their job," says Stretchy. "Begin transmission."

Guido screams again, his body writhing upon the table. The furor quickly dies down.

"It's kind of tingly-feeling..." he utters, blankly staring into space.

"Hello, Michael," says Flypie, smiling at him.

"Sarah?" says Guido. "Is that you?"

Flypie giggles. "Welcome to the club."

Guido smiles. "Well, I'll be damned. It actually worked." The Chinese scientists remove his bonds and bring his uniform.

"Now let's steal GHOST and get the hell out of here," says Richardson.

"There's been a change of plans," says Flypie. "You 'getting the hell out of here' is no longer part of the operation." She pulls out a small pistol and shoots him between the eyes. He falls to the ground at once. Flypie turns to the Chinese scientists in the room and quickly eliminates them, one by one, with almost inhuman precision.

"We've got a job to do," she says.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Colonel! We've detected an explosion in the Chinese base! It's huge!"

Colonel Campbell walks over to Lynn Founders' terminal. Sure enough, the entire Chinese base has gone up in flames.

"Excellent. It seems our men have done their jobs," says the Colonel.

"Either that, or our men our dead, and the Patriots have done their jobs," says Dr. Roberts.

"I'm picking up a faint signal!" says Founders. "It seems to be coming from Guido's Codec!"

"Guido to Campbell. Guido to Campbell. Come in, Campbell!"

"Get them up here," says Campbell.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"...and Alain sacrificed himself to destroy GHOST," says Flypie.

The Colonel nods, filled with mixed emotion at this news. "You've all done a good job. It's just horrible how much loss of life was involved on this mission..."

Flypie, Guido, and Stretchy

"If we hadn't gotten the job done," says Guido, "all of Japan would be wiped out by now. It was a necessary loss...if only the Patriots hadn't intervened..."

"Colonel!" shouts Lt. Founders. "I'm receiving a transmission from the Pentagon. Our request has finally gotten through security clearance."

"What's the answer?" asks Campbell.

"The three FOXHOUND members on the Forgotten Mission were...Afrobean, Alainbryden, and - Stretchypanda..."

Everyone stands up, seized by reflex. They look at Stretchy, who has produced a gun and shot the pilot of the plane. Flypie and Guido grab her, but are unable to hold her back as she shoots through the windshield of the plane. The glass shatters as the cabin quickly begins to depressurize. The plane begins to fall at a tremendous rate.

As Founders scrambles against the pressure to equip an oxygen mask and parachute, the aged Roberts slams against the wall of the plane from the force of the depressurization. He desperately holds onto a chair before stretchy turns and shoots him as well. His limp body flies out of the plane.

Stretchy aims directly at the Colonel and pulls the trigger. She notices that her gun is entry and drops it. Campbell is completely unprepared for Stretchy's swift kick, which causes him to lose his grip on a rail on the wall and fly out the window.

Founders, completely equipped with mask and parachute, kicks open the door of the airplane. Flypie and Guido grab Stretchy and subdue her. Guido stabs her with a knife hidden by his chest and tosses her corpse out the window.

"We'll try to land this thing!" shouts Guido. "You go see if you can save the Colonel! Fly!"

Founders nods, and leaps out the window.
"Well done, Michael. Now they buy your story."
"Stretchy's death was necessary to create some plausibility for our story. We had to improvise at the last minute with Founders discovering who she really was - we had to save our own credibility."
"Either way, I'm sure Keith is glad to be his own sex again. I mean, his own self again."
"That really wasn't a slip of the tounge, Andrew."
"Shut up."
"You've got GHOST?"
"Right. It moves slowly but it should be in position in about a week."
"Excellent. You've got the go-ahead to proceed when ready."
"What about Founders and the Colonel?"
"Both alive. They've contacted us via Codec."
"But you didn't tell the Pentagon that, did you?"
"Of course not. They can rot there in the desert. FOXHOUND will just have to find a new commanding officer. And I checked the computer logs - no one knows the truth."
"Excellent. But you might want to go find them and kill them."
"Nonsense. They're in the open desert with no food, no equipment, and no one knows they're there. They're as good as dead."
"You know what's best. I'll leave it to your judgment."

Game over. Wolves win. This has been my favorite TWG, ever.

Afrobean (WOLF, lynched on Day 2)
Alainbryden (WOLF, won the game)
Blahblah (HUMAN, lynched on Day 4)
CypherToorima (HUMAN, killed on Night 1)
Djshox (HUMAN, lynched on Day 6)
Emccky (PSYCHIC, killed on Night 3)
Evilbutterfly (GUARDIAN, killed on Night 2)
Eyespewgreekfire (MASON, killed on Night 6)
Flypie (HUMAN, lost at end of game)
Guidohunter (MASON, lost at end of game)
HansSky (HUMAN, lynched on Day 5)
Jpec07 (HUMAN, lynched on Day 1)
Lightdarkness (MASON, killed on Night 5)
StretchyPanda (WOLF, won the game)
Tasselfoot (HUMAN, killed on Night 4)
Verruckter (HUMAN, lynched on Day 3)

Old 05-9-2014, 02:08 PM   #376
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG VII - The Fox And Hounds - Day 6 End - Patriot takeover

Archived 5-9-2014 3:08 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread