Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2009, 04:29 PM   #161
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Swine Flu.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. derp View Post
I'm not fully prepared to discuss your bigotry, but I don't think I'll be the last one to say that racism as a thought process is completely stupid no matter how you look at it and bringing it into a conversation like this is detrimental.
This is the internet, you should probably quit while you are ahead.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:30 PM   #162
funmonkey54
The Chill Keeper
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to funmonkey54

I hate white people.
They act like they founded this country or something.

funmonkey54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:44 PM   #163
Izzy
Snek

No one cares about racism over the internet.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:52 PM   #164
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127

Quote:
yes you are racist

racism:
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
(not the only definition but whatever)

you say "i don't like mexicans". that is intolerance of a group of people singularly based on their race.

edit: also, foil can most certainly tell you how many mexicans there are in delaware: these stats exist, bro. you can look up a census or whatever and there WILL be a percentage or count of denominations of races per state. edit3: doesn't mean he's right, but saying he can't claim those things is preposterous.

edit2: yea and the whole "me saying my beliefs is the same as anyone else"

alright then.

"I believe flus of any sort don't exist and are only a product of the people of earth's imagination.

destroyed "

if anyone said that above, they would have an opinion, and yes they are entitled to it, but their opinion is stupid and uneducated and doesn't make any sense. racism is all of those things.
ok, so im racist, big woop, its not the end of the world, if you are going to rank on me about being racist, go rank on anyone else on the site who could vary from being a atheist, racist, or any other sort of hate, dont pick me out because I openly said it.

As for the amoubt in my state, STFU!!! I live here, how are you going to tell me what i dont see, thats like saying, oh i dont live in "Im above everyone world, (whatever state you live in), but there are not a lot of black people there based off stats" Stats are not 100% right, i would think someone like me who actually lives in Delaware actually knows what their talking about and knows how many mexicans I see walking my streets, cooking my food at restaurants, or illegally working under the table for me. So you can take those stats of yours and shove them up your *** for all i care, cuz i know what i see and that is how it stands.
Plan_Bsk81127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #165
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

ITT: First Pandemic then Racism.

Also nice 3 asterisks. That totally doesn't mean ass which isn't censored at all.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:57 PM   #166
Izzy
Snek

Quote:
i don't even feel like arguing anymore but atheism can never compare to racism in any way
Are you sure you are in the right thread? What are you talking about atheism for.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:57 PM   #167
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127

Quote:
i don't even feel like arguing anymore but atheism can never compare to racism in any way
Good because you know you are wrong for being a hater and need to buck up and stop hiding on a alt when posting what you choose to post in this thread.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:58 PM   #168
kitkat9
FFR Player

The Swine Flu really isn't that big of a deal. People are dying because low immune systems and they don't know how to take themselves to the doctor. I had the swine flu last week, I took some meds and I'm all better. It's being blown way out of proportion.
kitkat9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:58 PM   #169
NFD
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 View Post
Good because you know you are wrong for being a hater and need to buck up and stop hiding on a alt when posting what you choose to post in this thread.
Sup racist.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:03 PM   #170
Izzy
Snek

Quote:
racism: intolerance or hatred of a race

atheism: not believing in a deity

the end bye
What are you talking about. Everyone already knows this. Are you trying to make some kind of point?
Old 04-30-2009, 05:05 PM   #171
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
What are you talking about. Everyone already knows this. Are you trying to make some kind of point?
lets put it in his word, im a racist ***, i should go die, end of story, he wins.

thats should sum it up and i could careless how he thinks, he can be a hater, doesnt bother me, ill continue to live the way I do and some random person like him or anyone is not going to change that.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:09 PM   #172
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches

Quote:
etc.

god u keep saying stupid stuff which makes me want to reply

also straw man fallacy in above post
go ahead, continue, doesnt bother me, like i said, whatever you feel about me isnt going to change my thoughts, so post away, have fun.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:18 PM   #173
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin

Quote:
ok, to start you dont live in Delaware, so dont tell me how many there are or aren't. For your info, there is more then you think there are and it does piss me off. I have also been to areas such as San Anotnio where there is a larger or equal number as there are here and i feel the same. So confirm your thoughts before telling me how many live in my state.
I think dr. derp pointed it out, but I most certainly don't have to live in your state to know what it's like. I can find demographics for any state in the nation. That's what we have a census for. I said that I doubt there are many Mexicans in your state based off a few thoughts...1.) Delaware is very far north 2.) There aren't very many people in Delaware as a whole and 3.) I live in southern California, which without a doubt, has the largest population of Mexicans anywhere in the U.S. So I made my conjectures about Delaware based on those three things.

It's irrelevant anyways because you'd hate any number of Mexicans, one or a million.

Quote:
As far as the racism thing, im not even or should be considered racist, im fine with any other race of people, its just there are far to many things about them i cant stand, and I can say how I feel, and if you or anyone dont like it, you can equally keep your mouth shut and not respond due to you responding can have just as much affect as me responding. So dont try saying me keep saying my bleiefs will **** everyone up and cause issues since you or anyone else responding has just as much damage.
Guys, I'm not a racist BUT I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT MEXICANS. That's rich.

And had you actually read my post you would've realized that I didn't challenge your right to speak your beliefs, but rather your decision to voice them in a thread about H1N1 flu virus. There are some things that are better left unposted, and that's what I'm trying to tell you. If you have a problem with Mexicans, fine, whatever, but keep it out of the forums where people will undoubtedly call you out for it. Yeah, I understand that we're all on the Internet and that it's of little consequence, but if you don't want to catch flak for what you say, then don't say it. Pretty simple.

Quote:
P.S - People who believe eating pork will give you it make my lmao so much. XD
Will agree with you on this one, haha. It's just like how people went ape**** about Mad Cow Disease and boycotted meat. Pretty lol.

Last edited by foilman8805; 04-30-2009 at 07:22 PM..
foilman8805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:25 PM   #174
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches

lol, well, i really dont care anymore. Im sorry it got as far as it did, but it got to the point where it just had to come out because me disliking a certain group of people turned into the end of the world to some people. I didnt intend for it to get so vulgar in my posts and getting away from the fact of the main point of the thread. Sorry about that, my fault i suppose, im an idiot for doing so, whoopy me. =\

Ill stay on topic again and put it into a solid sentence:

I dont believe in this sickness, nothing that serious to freak out about.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:26 PM   #175
NFD
FFR Player

Quote:
As far as the racism thing, im not even or should be considered racist
Quote:
ok, so im racist, big woop
Wait, what?
Old 04-30-2009, 05:28 PM   #176
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFD View Post
Wait, what?
ok, i ended this slur boy, you dont need to converse about it anymore, get back on topic.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:28 PM   #177
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin

I believe the sickness is real...because it is...but it's not as potent or virulent as it's being made out to be. We're not going to end up with a massive extermination of the human population at least in the United States. Lesser prepared countries will see the higher mortality rates.

And whoever that was who said that had the swine flu...I doubt you had H1N1 last week. Likely some other virus or type of influenza, but there weren't even 20 cases last week in the U.S.

Last edited by foilman8805; 04-30-2009 at 05:36 PM..
Old 04-30-2009, 05:28 PM   #178
NFD
FFR Player

The mortality rate is 10%.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #179
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches

Quote:
Originally Posted by foilman8805 View Post
I believe the sickness is real...because it is...but it's not as potent or virulent as it's being made out to be. We're not going to end up with a massive extermination of the human population.

And whoever that was who said that had the swine flu...I doubt you had H1N1 last week.
I will say im sort of with this belief and was basically how i was trying to say it, im not saying that you should believe the sickness is not real(which is how it came out in my other posts) because im sure the sickness is out there(i still compare it and see it as a common flu), but the fact that it is not that serious to take out a mass amount of people.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:33 PM   #180
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin

Mortality rate won't be 10% in the United States because we're prepared to deal with it.

P.S. Get these ****ing masks while they're hot, holy ****:

http://www.irinablok.com/index.php?/...al/swine-flue/