Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2008, 07:25 PM   #101
Sprite-
HAVE ME WITH VODKA
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: 3 weeks into ffr playing

Well I'm sorry if saying "[izzy is bs]", means the opposite. Maybe you should learn to not say something if you mean the opposite.

And if those 2-3 pages were all sarcasm, then you suck at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayMan951 View Post
Just lock this thread already.
I'm done with this anyways. If one more post comes out of Yukari's mouth that has to do with Izzy cheating, then sure, I'll lock it.
Not to mention a ban as well for spamming a thread with bs calls.

Last edited by Sprite-; 04-30-2008 at 07:29 PM..
Sprite- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:28 PM   #102
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

No, just the first couple posts where I literally called him BS. I meant what I said about videos showing legitimacy. Sprite, I haven't called him a cheater since the first page. I literally congratulated him multiple times in this thread. Don't worry.

Also, I have read the rules.

3 days:
------------
-Arguing with the judgment of staff (Includes creating "free <banned person>" threads).
-Disrespect of staff.

About the biggest disrespect to Sprite was calling him "kid". Saying he derailed a thread isn't disrespecting him. He didn't pass any judgment either. Unless posting is judgment. Because by judgment, I'm thinking "thread locked, person banned"... etc.

Anyway, yeah, I'm done here, since Izzy knows I'm cool with him. The rest of you, enjoy posting to me in Izzy's thread.
So anyways i was thinking, what if a single miss didn't stop your combo? Instead, your combo kept going until 2 consecutive misses were made. I think this would provide a more realistic ranking system, and eliminate a lot of mashing.
-Yukari- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:31 PM   #103
OnixRose
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Izzy is a hero, sup all of rubix's scores plz ;D

1000% supporter of FFR character additions
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid View Post
FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

Last edited by OnixRose; 04-30-2008 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: .
OnixRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:31 PM   #104
Sprite-
HAVE ME WITH VODKA

You think you're so smart? Calling someone a kid in the context that you did is big disrespect. Don't test me.
Edit: Oh and, stop PMing me with a completely different attitude to try to get out of this. I'm not as retarded as you may think I am, and addressing this issue with respect towards me in a PM will not change the fact that you disrespected me and had a cocky attitude in the thread.

Last edited by Sprite-; 04-30-2008 at 07:38 PM..
Old 04-30-2008, 07:59 PM   #105
s0ulst0n3
<SPACE FOR RENT>
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via AIM to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via MSN to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Yahoo to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Skype™ to s0ulst0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Yukari- View Post
BS.
cheater
He said the words, ban him sprite!
Old 04-30-2008, 08:02 PM   #106
Sprite-
HAVE ME WITH VODKA

We resolved this via PM. It's over now. Everyone can continue congratulating Izzy.
Old 05-1-2008, 02:06 AM   #107
HeZe
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to HeZe

I thought that you are from Sweden. Aah anyways, neon lite owns

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
Your strengths and weaknesses may never change, but they will still get better as you do, albeit disproportionately of course. You're bad at jumpstream, so just play jumpstream files. Play them for hours. Play ones you have to struggle to SDG, and play ones hard enough to make your hands and arms burn. Then play them some more. Then, the day after the next, play them again. If you aren't already doing this, you can't say you're stuck. Plateauing doesn't really exist, if you aren't improving it means you haven't put in the effort needed to improve, or your effort has been misapplied. It's more of a problem at really high levels, but never totally concrete.
HeZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2008, 02:09 AM   #108
iCeCuBEz v2
XFD
FFR Veteran

there are two izzys..............

Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.
iCeCuBEz v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2008, 02:38 AM   #109
Chauster
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Chauster

im pretty sure yukari just shut the **** up after izzy posted the vid

yukari is lol

hi sprite
Chauster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2008, 03:26 AM   #110
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Of course. 7 years of sm -_- Keep in mind that i don't have the fc's because i haven't played the files yet.
about 40 of those 53 that aren't AAA's are like.. 1 boo or 1 good.
Wow, you're probably one of the few people who's been around longer / about the same time as me. But you probably already know that SM hasn't been out that long and we had to use some pretty bad programs to play before that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2008, 08:49 AM   #111
Exag0n
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Exag0n

Haha.

It's probably all over but I thought it necessary to at least defend myself once (all that is necessary in this case).

Yukari, you may have noticed my thread earlier where I clearly stated that though I haven't posted here in a long while, I've been lurking the forums ever since I joined (which Sprite very astutely noted was roughly 2 years ago). In fact, I have tons of contacts on my MSN who would link me to funny threads, one of which was yours. People would usually lol and ask my opinion, or just want to show me stuff, but most of the time I came across these threads myself. So, when you claim that I "wasn't around" for your whole hacking fiasco, I was actually very much there.

As for your so-called hacking history, I really have no comment. Since I'm not a serious player of this game any more it's not an issue that is of any particular concern to me. However, I do take issue to your attitude, which to me can be summed up by "guilty until proven innocent." Since this discussion is very much over, I don't intend to argue semantics, especially since arguing over such matters is a waste of time. I just think that these are views that you should keep to yourself, in the interests of not (possibly) looking like an ass on these forums.

I'm not in any way offended by your posts, I just found them kind of funny. You seem like a smart person, so I think it's a mistake for you to jump to conclusions about other members, especially those which you honestly have very little knowledge about. Just a thought.

StepMania Solo Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZa5V0DiDU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c3Vq7JraNc

SORO OWNLY, NO SINGALZ
C650, REVERSE, Note+
Exag0n is offline   Reply With Quote