Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-1-2005, 01:35 PM   #61
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Tps, if you're a wolf, you're reaching too far for a lynch. If you're a human, you're doing a really bad job or presenting your ideas and coming off extremely much like a wolf. I think the only reason I understand what you're saying is because I sat and read all that got said in the chat, and others did not do that. Even if they did, you're putting strange ideas out there and it's gonna cost you if you aren't more careful.

Speaking of which: alain, at least I get votes/suspicion for acting devious and smart rather than acting careless and stupid.

Kilga: more of a rebuttal than that would be good. At least Kefit posts real stuff when he's off of work and can post, whereas you just put that picture. If people were going with Tps's idea and voting for you, that would definitly NOT help your case at all.

mead, who I voted for before for trying to get people started on Guido, is now going with everybody else and going after Tps. Let's quote mead's own words on wolf tactics:

Quote:
it would have been the perfect time to come up with some inane support of it that might get a few of us to join up too. I really don't think a wolf would pass up an oppurtunity like that.
Everybody seems to be turning onto Tps, so may be mead is looking to pull for a vote in order to gain support and kill Tps. Assuming Tps is human (which I'm not assuming, I'm just setting the situation up), mead switching to support his lynching is the perfect thing to do. Go for people that everybody is going for, and you look less suspicious, right? I might suspect Matt because of his flip-flopping (aight, Kerry), but when he realizes it he seems apologetic and like a newb. Probably because he is and just doesn't know how to take things. I understand that. mead, on the other hand, just switches and adopts other people's logic as though he made no previous mistake.

Then again, may be I'm just fishing for reasons because I'm a bit more suspicious of him than anybody else. Of course, being Day 1, that's about all we have to go on: slight suspicions. Thus, my vote stands, but again, it's nothing too serious, I just have nobody else to vote for.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-1-2005, 01:39 PM   #62
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Tps, another problem with the "damage control" lynching is this: One of the main things you can catch a wolf on is by how they vote. If the humans voted for Kilga/Kefit, the wolves would bandwagon, then we would be exactley where we are today, only one less human (assuming they are human). There is no good reason to purposefully lynch someone whose only crime was inactivity, and whom we have no evidence against. You are a player with more veterency than I, and I know you would see this. Therefor, my vote goes to Tps222*.

*Vote is subject to change due to new evidence
Old 02-1-2005, 01:40 PM   #63
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Hey guys, just checking in today to see how things are developing. Since activity is a big issue now and people might get suspicious if I'm not here: I'll be gone from 6pm to around 10PM CST because I'm playing poker with some friends.

Old 02-1-2005, 01:53 PM   #64
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Whorli's Awesomely Cool Totally Not Ripped Off From Anyone Voting Guide:

evilbutterfly (1) - Matthew4444
mead1 (1) - evilbutterfly
Tps222 (1) - mead1
roopert (1) - Tps222

I think we need a bit more than this. Four different people with 1 vote each is not going to get us anywhere. That said, I still really don't have enough suspicion on anyone to want to vote for them.

Edited to add eb's vote, which I missed on the first look through.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 02-1-2005, 02:04 PM   #65
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

I'm expecting this to go to the wire, whorli, and because of that I expect an increase in posting in the later hours.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 02-1-2005, 02:17 PM   #66
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

OnlineHost: Phonem Recursive rolled 1 16-sided die: 6

Ensuring I don't get a phantom vote...
I'll change for sure if I get home before ending (which I should)
Plus you're gay eyespew :P... eyespewgreekfire

Old 02-1-2005, 02:19 PM   #67
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Can someone put up a voting chart please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 02-1-2005, 02:20 PM   #68
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Uh, Jurs? Look up a couple posts.
Old 02-1-2005, 02:25 PM   #69
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Ugh, sorry. It didn't stand out to me because it wasn't an excel screenshot. But i'm going to vote for Tps222 because he's making himself look suspicious, and if he is a human, it's his fault for being an idiot and acting like he isn't one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 02-1-2005, 02:27 PM   #70
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Don't people usually respond when people vote for them? mead, have anything to say?

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-1-2005, 02:41 PM   #71
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

JurseyRider suddenly looks suspicious now...

The whole time in chat she has been offtopic and I honestly don't think I've heard her say a single thing relevant to TWG and usually disappeared when convos got on topic. Judging from her jTWG history and the generally stupid and silly way she acts I think this could go each way, but she definitely appears green all around the ears. If she's a wolf, she's not a very smart one. If she's human, she's even dumber. I don't trust her either way right now... The tps bandwaggoning. She asks for the voting list then votes for the person with the most suspicion cast upon them (posts again 6 minutes later, seems like just the right amount of time to read the thread).

Jurs, you got some explaining to do...

Old 02-1-2005, 02:50 PM   #72
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
Kilga: more of a rebuttal than that would be good. At least Kefit posts real stuff when he's off of work and can post, whereas you just put that picture. If people were going with Tps's idea and voting for you, that would definitly NOT help your case at all.
I did it to be silly.

And it worked, as at least Guido appreciated the humor over AIM.

I do have one suspicion that stands out above the rest, but I'm waiting until a later period to vote, because the longer the game goes without evidence to the contrary, the better I feel about making the vote.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-1-2005, 03:20 PM   #73
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Is it just me or is Jurs in both this and jTWG?

Wasn't it decided that doing so wasn't allowed?
Old 02-1-2005, 04:02 PM   #74
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

blame Chardish he was running signs up
Kilga, I definately laughed

Old 02-1-2005, 04:59 PM   #75
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

I'm going to be leaving for work in a few minutes, and I won't be back until after voting is over. I still don't have anything more to go on than my suspicion of Tps, so he gets my vote.
Old 02-1-2005, 05:15 PM   #76
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Sorry everyone, but I am not going to be able to get on for the rest of the night, so I'm going to vote for aperson. It's nothing against him, it's just that I don't think he'll get enough voted to pull into the lead. If I somehow cause his lynch, I am going to apologize in advanced (unless he's a wolf, then I'll just say "I told you so" )
Old 02-1-2005, 05:25 PM   #77
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

All right, since the dealine draws near, I'm going to place my vote on HansSky.

Every game he has some crazy magical clairvoyant gut feeling that always turns out to be partially correct. So far in this game, he's posted two or three times, meaning he's around and paying attention.

So where is it?
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-1-2005, 05:31 PM   #78
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

My random integer function on my calculator tells me that Whorlichan is a wolf.

PS for those who don't know, that's a random vote, and it's subject to change whenever I feel like it.
Old 02-1-2005, 05:44 PM   #79
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Whorli's Awesomely Cool Totally Not Ripped Off From Anyone Voting Guide:

Tps222 (3) - mead1, JurseyRider734, Kefit
evilbutterfly (1) - Matthew4444
mead1 (1) - evilbutterfly
roopert (1) - Tps222
eyespewgreekfire (1) - aperson
aperson (1) - CypherToorima
HansSky (1) - Kilgamayan
Whorlichan (1) - Afrobean
JurseyRider734 (1) - Whorlichan

So Tps has 3 votes and is leading the count because...well, let's see the reasoing:

His posts seem to lead to the conclusion that he thinks voting off a wolf would be a bad idea, (paraphrasing blatantly stolen from mead1) and that he wants to vote off inactive people. We already know inactivity =/= wolfishness, so people are getting on his case.

Jursey voted for him because she thinks he's acting dumb not very human-like. Personally, I don't think she's acting all too human, or too smart either for that matter. Part of this game is reading closely what each person says, and she glossed over my voting guide without even bothering to read it. What if I'd said something important? (Not that I think my voting guide isn't important, but there wasn't much discussion in that post.) She would have missed it. Not only that, she is creating a bandwagon situation by jumping right on what mead has said.

Kefit is suspicious of Tps and has been from the start; he quoted him on page 4 as
Quote:
stating that [Kefit] might be a "good night one lynching" under the assumption that [Kefit is] human.
And to quote Kefit himself,
Quote:
Lynching a human is never a good lynching.
This is a good reason to distrust him; however I'm not completely certain that Tps isn't just an ignorant human.

And while I was typing all this up I got voted for. Afro, haven't we decided that random votes (which you say yourself it is) are pointless? I'm not inactive enough for you to want to use this vote to call me out, and you can't say that my very presence here is wolf-like, as I had very good real-life reasons to be inactive when I was a wolf (also the other games I played in, in which I was ALSO human).

I don't want to place a revenge vote, as Afro has done nothing to seem suspicious to this point, and voting for me is not a good enough reason. Having read Jursey's posts closely (as she does not seem to have done for anyone else), I'm convinced that she is a wolf.

EDIT TO ADD: Okay, not "convinced." Bad phrasing. But I am more suspicious of her than I am of anyone else at this point.
Old 02-1-2005, 06:07 PM   #80
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Some crazy clairvoyant gut feeling? Eh. I did, in fact have one thus far. But my strongest one did not say who was a wolf, but actually, who was a mason. But I have had some feelings about a wolf, but logic tells me differently. About that one person.

But there is one person that logic tells me is wolfish, and I have not been comfortable at all talking to about the game to. I have been going back and forth of who to vote for, and I've decided that my vote goes to Jurs.

I've been getting somewhat annoyed with Tps and his bad logic about voting for inactive people, and aperson has rolled dice to place his vote? People, I really don't think this is how the game should be played. But do what you gotta do, I suppose.

But with Jurs, she has been acting the way I was acting in Infiltration. Especially in the chat. I tried to avoid talking to people in the game, so I could just avoid lynches by just flying under the radar. It seems to me she is trying to do exactly the same thing.

I just hope I'm right.