Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-7-2005, 04:40 PM   #221
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

As you all wake up the next morning, you hope against hope that this dreaful ordeal is over, but as you gather to the square to continue your daily ritual you see a flash of silver streak through the air. Instantly following it another flash of silver comes and the 2 collide. As you all rush to see what it was, you see that both flashes of silver were throwing knives, and one of them had a flourished D carved into it.
This was obviously the Don's attempt to kill someone, and it looked like if it wasn't for the help of someone,
GUIDOHUNTER WOULD HAVE BEEN A GONER. Luckily though, it seems he has a guardian angel.

It is now Day 4.
you have until Wednesday at 8 PM.

Old 02-7-2005, 04:43 PM   #222
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

OWNED!!!

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 02-7-2005, 05:01 PM   #223
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

^ Agree'D

I'd like to thank that nameless saviour of guido, your 1337 skill is appreciated.
Old 02-7-2005, 05:12 PM   #224
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Oh yeah, guardian, seer, psychic, masons, feel free to come forth if you already haven't.

--Guido

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Old 02-7-2005, 05:13 PM   #225
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter
OWNED!!!

--Guido

basically sums it all up. Good job gaurdian

at any rate, to prevent another friggin phantom, I'm going to go who I was going to vote for last round. Afro, you are just to...sure. It's like...we know eb was a wolf, and then you come out with "it was either eb or jurs" but who says it couldn't be both. you try and pose an open-mindedness when you are basically saying "jurs is human." you try to present that in disguise. You are my biggest lead, and sadly, it's not that even big of lead
Old 02-7-2005, 05:23 PM   #226
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Are the wolves getting desperate? I know that when I went to wolf a likely guarded person it was out of desperation, but, then again, I'm not as likely to have been guarded as Tass.

I mainly posted this to get on a new (unstretched) page.

EDIT: Added "(unstretched)" because I forgot to mention the whole point of that post.

--Guido

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-7-2005, 05:29 PM   #227
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Cypher, how can you be so sure eb was a wolf? You vote for Afro because he is so "sure," but you yourself haven't given an explanation for what you're so sure of.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 02-7-2005, 05:40 PM   #228
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

I'm decided to put up both posts that basically made me sure that eb was a wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit, from a post made on Thursday,
Ares113: Anyway, I've gotten word that EB came up clean. I'm not certain I trust my source, but that's just what I heard.
Kefit42: Care to elaborate on your source at all?
Kefit42: Because just saying that is rather meaningless
Ares113: Sigh. I know. But I just got all this information today, and it was pretty sketchy, so I'm going to try and make some sense of it first.
Ares113: Apparently EB doesn't know he's been seered, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden, in a post made earlier today,
incase the seer I'm working with lied about eb being a wolf when he was seen
WHAT?

Someone is lying here - it looks like either Guido or Alain is a wolf. Now look at this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden, in a post made on Thursday,
I had a long discussion with guido about how we were planning to see him next, and if that's not what you got from what he was telling you, then you misinterpreted.
It appears that alain did have an aim conversation where he told Guido the info that Guido gave me in the first quote of this post. Furthermore, alain was not at all alarmed when I posted the conversation where Guido told me that eb had been seered as human. This seems to indicate to me that alain is doing the lying here.

alainbryden, you have some 'splaining to do.
then, alain counters with
Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
Afrobean, looking the history of, not only your series of accusations about Jursey, but your posting after that, there is a serious pattern of conviction with lack of evidence. This last post is a perfect example, I left plenty of room to search for posts that suggested Kilga's lack of evidence and other things, but you brought up a relatively irrelevant aspect of offtopicness that is really a part of all of kilga's posts.

First Kefit, those were two different conversations with Guido, in the one where I told him eb was human, we were still suspicious that Guido was a wolf and was planning to see him. I've already talked to Guido about this today now that we have seen him. The general idea was

1) Not to let the wolves have any idea that eb was discovered, lest they start to pull tricks that completely disconnect themselves from eb, since they know he's doomed and we don't know they know that.

2) Secondarily, it was known to us that If guido was seen to be human the next day, we were safe just explaining my reasoning for saying what I said about eb being human later. I didn't anticipate that he would spread this and cause the confusion it now has caused. If guido was infact a devil, we were doing ourselves a favor by saying eb was human, because he would know eb was a wolf, and would thus deduce that since we were pretending the opposite, he would think that I was the devil, and then tell me then I would be able to infiltrate the wolves and find out ever last person we needed to kill.

Today we saw guido was a human, and then I corrected that statement, because he was as curious as you were, and everything was resolved exactly as planned, well until now. But I think that's been cleared up now.
Old 02-7-2005, 05:46 PM   #229
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

whorlichan, I've publicly stated twice that my sources confirm eb as a wolf.

once here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
*unless* the seer I'm working with lied about eb being a wolf when he was seen, evilbutterfly was indeed a wolf and if that's reason enough for you to leave jursey alone then so be it.
and once here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryen
Not to let the wolves have any idea that eb was discovered, lest they start to pull tricks that completely disconnect themselves from eb, since they know he's doomed and we don't know they know that.
*edit* cypher saw this too I guess. Have you been paying attention?
Old 02-7-2005, 06:09 PM   #230
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

I saw those. I wasn't certain as to whether I trusted you guys enough to believe everything you said. Not being involved in the alliance myself, I'm not "in" on these things as fast as you are.

But with all this evidence on your side, I'm more and more inclined to trust you guys.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 02-7-2005, 06:47 PM   #231
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherToorima
at any rate, to prevent another friggin phantom, I'm going to go who I was going to vote for last round. Afro, you are just to...sure. It's like...we know eb was a wolf, and then you come out with "it was either eb or jurs" but who says it couldn't be both. you try and pose an open-mindedness when you are basically saying "jurs is human." you try to present that in disguise. You are my biggest lead, and sadly, it's not that even big of lead
Firstly, I did know that eb was seer'd as a wolf. Secondly, it had to be either eb or jurs as a wolf, because there's no way both could be. eb put jurs into the lead on day 1. That's something a wolf would never do to another wolf. So, yes, according to this logic, jurs must be human (assuming of course that alain's info about eb having been seen as a wolf is true).

Thirdly, and this is the funny thing, I was starting to believe that Guido was a wolf, because of this goings on with Alain. He is now for sure human though.... Well, Cypher, you're now at the top of my list. Your jumping on me like this is exactly what a wolf would do. Alain voices an opinion that I may be a wolf, so a real wolf thinks "hmm... I can probably quickly throw a vote on them and I won't garner any suspicion." Well, guess what Cypher; I'm suspicious of you now, and if you don't justify yourself well enough by the end of the voting period, then I'll be putting my vote on you.
Old 02-7-2005, 06:57 PM   #232
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Actually, I was going to vote for you before guido was saves. So, I don't know what "Thirdly, and this is the funny thing, I was starting to believe that Guido was a wolf, because of this goings on with Alain." has anything to do with anything. Honestly, what do I have to justify. I've put my reasons on the table just like you have. It's like...when you vote for me, I'll ask you to justify yourself, and then you'll probably refer back to your post. I've told you my reasons. What else can I say. Pull something out of thin air. right So are you saying whenever someone votes for anyone, it's wolfish, because they appearantly "jumping" on whoever. Lastly, my vote was completey unrelated to alain's. I can tell you right now that I don't even remember him voting for you. while I was at school, I was recalling certain events in my mind, rolling them over, trying to examine them. Hell, my vote for you isn't even a strong one, I just want to prevent myself from having another phantom.

So, afro, if you don't justify your suspisions of me, I'll have to keep my vote the same
Old 02-7-2005, 07:00 PM   #233
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

expansion: "I can tell you right now that I don't even remember him voting for you. while I was at school, I was recalling certain events in my mind, rolling them over, trying to examine them." The person that cam up most wolfish was you. Now I see what you're saying, but still, wolves have to pull many more risky maneuvers because of the level of playing. Was jurs lynched, no. And I believe that's what they were hoping for.
Old 02-7-2005, 07:13 PM   #234
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

I understand what you're saying Cypher. Just a quick question, though: The day just began, so why did you already vote for me?
Old 02-7-2005, 07:15 PM   #235
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Just in case something else prevent me from getting to the computer for a long period of time. It's happened before, and I don't want it to happen again.
Old 02-8-2005, 11:48 AM   #236
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Afrobean
Alainbryden
CypherToorima
Eyespewgreekfire
GuidoHunter
JurseyRider
Kefit
Matthew4444
Mead1
Whorlichan

The following people have been uninvolved in any aim or forum conversation as far as I am aware:

JurseyRider (Who I just found out is 15, not 11 ?)
Matthew4444 (I had to check twice to make sure he's still playing in this game)
Mead1 (The most thing he's said in the past few was a mightily enthusiastic and human congradulations to our anonymous seer. gg.)

I, like others, doubt jursey is a wolf because she was so against tps and eb, both who, to the best of my knowlege, are wolves.

The last wolf, if there is infact one left, will have very little confidence, I beleive, due to his fellow wolves being gone, and, especially if a relatively new player, he will be unsure of himself. My deepest suspicions now lie with mead1 and especially matthew4444. It wouldn't surprise me if one of them were wolves and it took us forever to find out because it is just so hard to pin newB's for anything. They aren't usually as active and are hard characters to judge. I think it's now late enough in the game that we should consider the real possibilities of the last wolf being one of the hidden away players. It is thus that I place my vote for matthew444 and ask him, where the heck have you been?
Old 02-8-2005, 01:09 PM   #237
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

There's one thing I know...and I know that at least one or more of the wolves are not newbs. These wolves are pretty intelligent, and I doubt that the moves that are being made are coming from two newbs. There's one person i'm suspicious of more than anyone after reading his previous posts, and that's Cypher.

I think Cypher immediately putting a vote on Afro(even though i'm a little suspicious of Afro myself) was pretty strange to do. What evidence did he have? Then Cypher comes back and ends up saying

Quote:
Just in case something else prevent me from getting to the computer for a long period of time. It's happened before, and I don't want it to happen again.
this doesn't seem like a reasonable explaination for Cypher to vote for Afro. Cypher really seems to be doing what Afro said he was:

Quote:
Well, Cypher, you're now at the top of my list. Your jumping on me like this is exactly what a wolf would do. Alain voices an opinion that I may be a wolf, so a real wolf thinks "hmm... I can probably quickly throw a vote on them and I won't garner any suspicion."
That vote was a little TOO quick...he didn't even give his reasoning for going after Afro...maybe because he hasn't been active over the past three days? Seriously...if you're going to play this game then you should make sure that you are able to get computer access....or were you just pretending you couldn't get computer access? I'm not changing my vote right now, because I don't think i've seen enough from either Afro or Cypher to make a conclusion on who's who, and I also haven't talked to anyone else about them, but I want to avoid the non-active list and just say what i'm thinking at the moment.

By the way...I was kind of expecting to see more posting from whorli. Where are her theories now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 02-8-2005, 01:33 PM   #238
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

Because so much has been presented against afro, he gets my vote. He is so completely sure of himself. Also, because everyone knows eb was a wolf, his eb or jurs thing seems to be subtle misinformation. He also was very close with eb early in the game, which makes me a bit more suspicious of him as well. Sorry afro, there is little or nothing against anyone else.

Old 02-8-2005, 02:04 PM   #239
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

@Alain: I haven't posted due to my not having anything to say, or to really contemplate as wolf-evidence, and as far as things go, I don't particularly see a need to contact anyone via AIM.

Anyone know when this voting period ends? I should probably start getting my thoughts together...
Old 02-8-2005, 02:16 PM   #240
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Actually, I wasn't too close with eb this game. We usually talk more, but this game, we talked less.

@what Alain said: early in the game, eb was going after one of the newbs. I don't recall which one it was, but I remember he seemed sure that that one newb was a wolf and that the other one was not. Alain may be on to something with the voting the newb thing, because ever since day 1 I had a feeling that one of the newbs was a wolf. All I had was a feeling, but in using eb's prior voting habits, I feel we can peg the wolf, if it is, in fact, a newb wolf as Alain has said.