Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-6-2005, 05:00 PM   #1
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution
Default jTWG XI Postgame

1. TSAGod - wolfed Night 1
2. JimmyLobos lynched Day 2
3. B3NJ1 - seer - wolfed Night 4
4. Demon_Of_The_Comet - psychic Lynched Day 1
5. chickendude - lynched Day 4
6. nickadeemus - wolfed Night 2
7. gonzo4life44 - wolfed Night 3
8. psychic25 replaced by mead1
9. Tasuke - guardian - lynched Day 3
10. daniel_lewis20 replaced by Torlock - wolf
11. mattc16 - wolfed Night 4
12. Freed - wolf
13. JurseyRider734 - wolf
14. SpaceBoy492

Man it was good when mead came out as the psychic, Jursey sent the mystery PM, Demon killed himself as the psychic, tasuke got killed for no reason, and how Jimmy said he was a wolf.

Very crazy game, my apologies for those of you who take this game as seriously as I and were affected by the double kill thing.
Old 09-6-2005, 05:09 PM   #2
SpaceBoy492
FFR Player

Default RE: jTWG XI Postgame

GAY.

;_;

lol signature
SpaceBoy492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-6-2005, 06:23 PM   #3
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nickadeemus Send a message via MSN to nickadeemus Send a message via Skype™ to nickadeemus

I would have bet my life Jurs was a wolf had I been resurrected. It's a good thing she was or else I'm not sure if I would have played another game, junior or not.

Also:
Why did no one read/consider Demon's insta post when he said he was the psychic?
Old 09-6-2005, 06:25 PM   #4
chickendude
Away from Computer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to chickendude

Jimmy pulled a cheap one on me <_<
Old 09-6-2005, 06:28 PM   #5
gonzo4life44
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to gonzo4life44 Send a message via MSN to gonzo4life44 Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo4life44

1: i knew mead was a liar
2: Demon is to gay to play this game. (cant handel noobs)
3: OMG I KNEW FREED WAS A WOLF. i knew i got wolfed cuz i voted for him. see kids. when u vote for a wolf on acident, for no reason, you get wolfed.

gg

*edit for spelling*

gonzo4life44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-6-2005, 06:30 PM   #6
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke

I hate you all. Especially you mead. You couldn't just come out and tell us about the
you not really being the seer when i voted you. I blame the whole lost on Mead and Demon.
Seriously, i hate you all. I knew the wolves were either Jurs or Mead, i hate you Jurs.
Old 09-6-2005, 06:42 PM   #7
Torlock
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Torlock

Haha, I had fun with this game. I think I finally figured out how to play correctly. I wanted to try to get mead taken out on this last day because I sat and worked out a big plan for convincing everyone to vote mead during my block of geometry, but alas, 'twas all for nought.
Old 09-6-2005, 06:43 PM   #8
gonzo4life44
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to gonzo4life44 Send a message via MSN to gonzo4life44 Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo4life44

all you humans that lasted longer then me are dumbasses. u need to learn how to post. it helps...

Old 09-6-2005, 06:51 PM   #9
SpaceBoy492
FFR Player

All you guys need to learn how to spell.

lol signature
SpaceBoy492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-6-2005, 06:59 PM   #10
TSAGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TSAGod

Yeah...really. You really suck.

Nobody used the resurrection power...because YOU SUCK.

People were like "d00d's eye m sory, eye haf n0 clu...DeMoN!" on the third fricken day...because YOU SUCK.

Nobody thought why Jursey would still be in the game after the double murder...because YOU SUCK.

You let mead take a risk when it was largely unnecessary...because YOU SUCK.

You all sacrificed a free alliance of four...because YOU SUCK.

...need I say more?
TSAGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-6-2005, 07:00 PM   #11
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nickadeemus Send a message via MSN to nickadeemus Send a message via Skype™ to nickadeemus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo4life44
lol bandwaoners. jk
demon, what are u giving up so easyly? ur a good player but you wont stop (!@#!'en sence u didnt make host. just cuz u didnt make it dosent mean u didnt have to play in the 1st place. why did u sighn up then.

i think that know one has the balls to talk to every 1 else so there just throwing random votes out. dont be scard to talk to people on aim or on some other type of pm service.

ok sorry i havent been active, i just got a new computer. but any who i know i missed a lot. so my vote is gonna be off the data i have:
Mead1, you are a idiot for telling every1 ur powers, i wouldnt be surprized to see u lynched by wolfs.
Those were your only 3 posts in the whole game with any kind of "substance."
You are in no position to tell anyone else to learn how to post.

Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickadeemus
Why did no one read/consider Demon's insta post when he said he was the psychic?
Old 09-6-2005, 07:11 PM   #12
gonzo4life44
FFR Player

ok i didnt post hardly anything cuz i was inactive. an when i was active, i got wolfed. i didnt get the chance to post anything. and when i posted anythig, it was early on in the game so i had no valuable info to give. all the info i had was that i was human.

Old 09-6-2005, 07:14 PM   #13
TSAGod
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torlock
I'd like to resurrect nickadeemus to see what he has to say about who the wolves are, but I really don't like the idea of using a kill to bring back someone else. I think he's not lying about having evidence, unless he was just trying to be brought back. Plus, even if he is lying, then we would still have more human help in the long run.
Quote:
Sorry guys, I thought we could resurrect as many times in one game as we wanted to. That was a misunderstanding on my part.
Quote:
Alright, I'm taking back my resurrection vote, and I'm going to put a safety vote on B3NJ1 until I can talk to more people.
Quote:
I don't think there's anything wrong with that. During this game and the last game I played in, Demon voted for himself several times.
Quote:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't think we should just let the wolves have two more free kills. We need to start up some discussions. I'll start an AIM chat tomorrow when I get on.
Quote:
I'm going to vote Tasuke because the yesterday he was trying to get mead to reveal who the other blues were. Who would want to risk having all the blues out in the open other than a wolf?
um...Torlock? I believe that's all your posts. If this was a normal game, I'd probably be all over you, like I was last game. That isn't real playing. That's just being smart enough to blend in with the n00bs, again. You'd be slaughtered if more than three humans had brains. Alas, they don't. I can't wait to see you play as a human. (I'm not saying you can't, I'm just saying that you haven't shown me anything.)

...and one last question...Was Jurs the master wolf?
Old 09-6-2005, 07:17 PM   #14
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Yes
Old 09-6-2005, 07:18 PM   #15
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

TSAGod, I dunno if you entirely understand the situation, but I took no unnessecary Risk. The big thing at the end was the only thing that could be done. Except I coulda gone for freed instead of believing him to be the last human.

Yeah, I screwed up big guys, sorry. But if you look back at it from my point of view, especially involving the whole JimmyLobos thing, There wasn't much else to be done.

I think there were a lot of problems with this game. TSA, the ressurection was never used because there was never anyone worth using it on. Sure there was Demon as an outside possibility, but no one really believed him to be blue, or atleast no one spoke up about it. Gonzo, you're just a moron. Tasuke, it all would have been a lot easier for everyone if you had just come to me and revealed yourself. I was posing as the seer to save the real seer. If I had been like "olo guyz i rnt teh seer" why would anyone believe anything I said ever again? Nick, no one listened to Demon's post because he was being an idiot, and we couldn't reconsider when he insta's himself. The day is over when there is an insta.

Ultimately, yeah I made the final decision that screwed us over. But everyone contributed, except for maybe TSAGod since he was kind of dead.You can say whatever you want about me, but hindsight is 20/20, people.
mead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-6-2005, 07:29 PM   #16
Torlock
FFR Player

Did I at least seem less retarded this game?
Old 09-6-2005, 07:36 PM   #17
TSAGod
FFR Player

Mead, you lost the game of probability.

There were two seered humans, yourself, and three others.

One of the seered humans could have been the master wolf, with a slight possibility that none of them were.

You weren't a wolf, and you knew that.

Two (or possibly three) of the others was a wolf.

The seer you knew to be newly deceased is dead.

You had three realistic options...
  • Take the 50% chance of getting the master wolf, or losing the game.
  • Have a 67% chance of getting a normal wolf and more information, or losing the game.
  • Resurrect the seer, stalling the game for one more day, getting one more seering, at least one (maybe two) definate wolf and more information, assuming he is not murdered, which is unlikely, but could help to expose the wolves.

You chose the one that had the worst possibility of success...resurrecting the seer would have at the worst case done nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3NJ1
I don't have any leads on who a wolf might be but the smart thing to would be to revive me.
He even asked for the resurrection.

Torlock, you made more sense, but it still doesn't convince me that you are good. It seems like you could, or are, good, and I suppose that you weren't as obvious this game, but I'd like to see you as a human.
Old 09-6-2005, 07:39 PM   #18
Torlock
FFR Player

Fair enough, thanks.
Old 09-6-2005, 07:43 PM   #19
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

I wanted to see TSA in this one, too bad he got wolfed right away. Jurs, post, I wanna hear your side of this whole thing.
Old 09-6-2005, 07:50 PM   #20
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Ressurection was impossible. The wolves wouldn't have voted for it so we would have been atleast 1 short of a res. You forget something TSA, I wasn't suspicious of freed, so I would have done the same thing, but directed at Torlock or Spaceboy, but since neither of them had phantoms, we would have lost still. I'm not saying I didn't lose the game for the remaining humans, but I had decent reasoning behind what I did. Probability is irrelevant in a game that is all about relationships and suspicions. Sure statistically you may have a better chance going one way, but a conversation you had with someone else might make you want to go with them. You can scowl at my decision all you want, but if you had lived, you wouldn't have gotten to where I was. You wouldn't have done anything like what I did, because statistically, it's a horrible idea to fake a seer as a green, especially without knowing the seer first. In this game you have to make decisions. Sometimes they work out, other times they don't. I stand by my decision to the end. I made the best guess I could, and if it was wrong, ok, it's just a game. If I hadn't stepped up and did that whole thing, the game might have gone differently for the humans, it might not of, but it definately wouldn't have been as interesting. I feel this was the best game I've ever played, personally. I've been on the winning end of TWG before, but I was always a follower, and never really contributed. Maybe next time it'll work out better for the humans, but it was a great experience.
mead1 is offline   Reply With Quote