Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-8-2008, 01:45 PM   #641
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301
Default Re: TWC Rules, Policies, Etc.

TWG proposal: Posting this image is now required whenever hoochan and rzr are bickering in any TWG thread. Y/n?

travman301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2008, 02:06 PM   #642
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Is that the one with me blowing fire outta my mouth? XD Argo told me about it, but I haven't seen it yet. Brb, wrecking Hoochan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2008, 02:08 PM   #643
DoctorSerpentine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Brb, wrecking Hoochan.
Please spare us. Unless it's outside of this thread.
DoctorSerpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2008, 02:12 PM   #644
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to flawofhumanity

<3 drama

PS. Not really. Stop. Thanks.

flawofhumanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2008, 02:23 PM   #645
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

You know, you'd think I'd start to get tired of giving rzr and hoochan day bans for getting into some moronic pissing contest, but really, it never gets old.

You ought to remember that. It NEVER gets old.
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2008, 02:33 PM   #646
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoochan View Post
trying to impress? im merely making a point that your antics are unnecessary,
What are these antics you speak of? Have I ever been banned for flaming? No, only you.
Quote:
your attitude is extremely conceited and you think youre tough ****
This, I won't be rude about. If my attitude really is conceited, please point to how. As for tough... I don't see how you can be tough over the computer.

Quote:
im not saying that me being a dick is necessary but at least i dont act like im the ****ing god of twg
Where do I act like the god of TWG? Point me to it.

Quote:
you think your hosting skills are amazing when frankly you need to learn when to shut up
Eh, I don't think I'm a bad host. I rarely have problems with players, but I'm sure not the best. I also can recognize I'm not the worst.

Quote:
a host is a host and is only there to progress the story and keep things organized. you dont need to comment on every single little thing and you dont need to answer every question unless its a specific question about your role
That sort of contradicts itself... By answering questionis the host aides in the game's progression.

Quote:
your game making abilities are only par and you think theyre so amazing when frankly if anyone actually cared about game making, then anyone could make a better game than you
If nobody cared about game making why are there like fifty games?

Quote:
my first game that i made up is probably more original and better than each one of your games combined
One thing you should know from TWG is that you need evidence to back up claims like that, dude.

Quote:
and if you want to try and bring stories into this then here's my answer: no one gives a **** about stories. they add NOTHING to the gameplay and they are just a little extra bonus. congratulations on having the time and patience to write them when you could be going outside and chilling with friends...oh wait my bad i forgot you didnt have any
See, you just come across as an idiot when you say that. You know as much about my real life as I do yours. You could be the greatest guy in the world, and I could be a celebrity. You never know.

Quote:
your actual player skill is very bad. i dont even understand how you think that you are even remotely a good player.
I don't, lol. I prefer to host for that exact reason.
Quote:
most of the time when you are human, you end up spewing **** and make yourself wolfy. THATS NOT GOOD. you know youre bad when people start to expect this from you and automatically know that you are human when everything you say points wolf
Or, is that my tacic? Make you get so used to thinking I'm just a bad human, but still a human, that I'm actually a wolf...

Quote:
and last but not least you think that your grammar is so ****ing amazing and you feel the need to correct mine all the time. first off, you care about your grammar and you make mistakes all the time. when i actually care, you can see no mistakes with mine. why you do, the guy who isnt even par with grammatical structure, feel the need to badger me when it is obvious that my english skills are higher than yours?
Why do you, the guy whose playing/hosting skill are barely par, feel the need to badger me about mine?

Can we just end it here?

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 11-8-2008, 02:33 PM   #647
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
You know, you'd think I'd start to get tired of giving rzr and hoochan day bans for getting into some moronic pissing contest, but really, it never gets old.

You ought to remember that. It NEVER gets old.
Can you give them both perma-bans so we never have to deal with it again? Or would that spoil the fun of constant day bans?
Old 11-8-2008, 02:53 PM   #648
Temote
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Temote

Quote:
If my attitude really is conceited, please point to how.
How about trying to get yourself un-game banned instead of being mature about it and just sticking out for another game? If it were a one-time occurrence, I'd take it as just a kind of attempt to see if it's possible, but every time you've been game banned, you either attempt to appeal it or raise some kind of storm over it (at least, that I've seen).

Quote:
That sort of contradicts itself... By answering questionis the host aides in the game's progression.
Yes, that's part of what the host has to do, but the host also has to know when to step back and let the players handle things on their own. I'll point you to the game where Manti reminded you that you have to step out and should only be seen minimally once I find it.

Quote:
If nobody cared about game making why are there like fifty games?
Because about thirty of the have been rather similar to each other? Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but still.

I'll keep out of the rest of it since it's more personal bickering between the two of them.

EDIT: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=207

Last edited by Temote; 11-8-2008 at 03:06 PM..
Temote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2008, 02:55 PM   #649
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

Quote:
Can you give them both perma-bans so we never have to deal with it again?
If it is the feeling of TWC that one, the other or both users ought to be banned from taking part in TWGs as players or hosts, that's on you guys to decide.

As for being banned from taking part in the site as a whole, neither of them has done permabannable offenses, so no, I don't think I'll be doing that.
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2008, 04:16 PM   #650
rzr
TWG Veteran

Well, Hoochan, it's been fun. You've taught me a lot about people. I already told you that. You're going on my ignore list. Talk as much **** as you want, you're really not worth me getting banned. Sorry, man. Have a good life.

Temote, I know the game you're talking about. I don't remember which particular game it was, but I remember Manti saying something. I want to say it was Rise Of The Dark Samurai, but I could be wrong. However, that's a one time thing. Hasn't happened since then. I'm appealing my second part of the ban. I served the first. However, a two game can for something that didn't happen just kind of upsets me. Sorry. I am being mature about it. I spoke with each Council member privately, and when I was instructed to wait until the end of jTWG I did. Then, I presented my case. There's nothing immature about it. If you'd like to talk about it with me we can do PMs or something. I just don't see why this can't stay between the Council, me, and Clarinet. No offense, if that came out rude.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-8-2008, 05:45 PM   #651
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Reguardless of if the log is faked or not, (if clarinet is CST, the log is real, and rzr said this stuff after death, AFTER i told him not to. if she is EST the log is fake, or happened before end of night).

Reguardless, rzr still broke the rule about posting info after death in the game thread itself.

I still support the 2 game (now 1 game) ban.

Next up: rzr and hooch can you just never talk to each other again or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2008, 07:31 PM   #652
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89

I do live in CST. I live in Illinois and have always lived here. I go to Illinois State University.

Questionable Content
clarinet89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2008, 07:49 PM   #653
rzr
TWG Veteran

I just stopped caring. **** you, Clarinet, for making **** up and getting my ass in trouble. Maybe you'll like it the other way around, eh? Manti, Hoochan's already on my ignore list. No idea what he's saying, and I just don't care, lol.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-8-2008, 08:01 PM   #654
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89

I have no reason why I would want to make up or fake a conversation. I am not a malicious person. There has been no personal gain from me reporting you, either. I wanted my first game to go well and this kinda ruined my experience.

Questionable Content
clarinet89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2008, 09:26 PM   #655
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

aaaaand conversation over. rzr's game ban stands until the end of the next jTWG. as for trav's proposal, i vote y
Old 11-8-2008, 09:29 PM   #656
rzr
TWG Veteran

Yo, guys, am I good to play the next TWG? Also, Clarinet's going on my ignore list, too. This thing is awesome!

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-8-2008, 09:40 PM   #657
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

if the next twg starts after the end of the next jTWG
Old 11-8-2008, 09:45 PM   #658
rzr
TWG Veteran

Ghey. Alright, vote for my Mystery game for TWG. Thanks to the Council for remaining rational about this. I tried... Hooch just set me over the edge.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-8-2008, 10:32 PM   #659
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

y with pnt~
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:34 AM   #660
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

Quote:
Fj, shut up. You don't play. You don't host. You're not on the Council. You don't put any productive or positive ideas forth. So, shut up. The only people who care about what you have to say fall in your category.

Don't get all pissy after I post this. I've shut up and tried a million times to ignore your **** or befriend you. For someone as intelligent as you, you sure do seem to have a hard time getting things through your head.
hehe, only a matter of time before the balloon burst.

Anyway, yeah, I don't play or host anymore. And I'm not in 'the council' (that of which lost its point once players such as DBP, Stoic, and iggy left, anyway). So what? You seem to continue to play and 'contribute' but that has yet to improve any of your debate or critical thinking skills. Whether or not I play or host means nothing because I've had more experience than you already. That said, I still have a say, if not a voice, in what's going on because I still care about the status of the on-going group and how the game is and should be run.

Stop whining. The above is just a show of how low you've sunk and how easy your buttons are to push. Before you come at me with an insult of sorts think it through. That's half of what TWG is. Thinking.

truthfully, I still don't see why the kid is still around. Half the people dislike him and he often tries snake his way out of trouble.

Edit: heh, 'not disrespect.' Ok, rzr, that is obviously up to you to decide.

Last edited by FictionJunction; 11-10-2008 at 02:38 AM..
FictionJunction is offline   Reply With Quote