Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-2-2007, 06:01 PM   #621
Ponygonpwns
FFR Player

Default Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznxdragon777 View Post
i would like to trade the skunky for the glameow & the murkrow for the misdreaveus. but i dont no how to get my code plz help me
To get your code, connect to Wi-Fi. Register me and tell me when you're ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanders54 View Post
hey i have a scyther, kabutops,cranidos and some others i can breed.
Out of those, I only need the Kabuto. Register me, give me your friend code, and tell me when you're ready.
Old 07-2-2007, 06:14 PM   #622
sanders54
FFR Player

ok i gotta get an egg then ok. what u trade for it?
can u trade eggs on wifi?

Last edited by sanders54; 07-2-2007 at 06:26 PM..
sanders54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2007, 09:18 PM   #623
ducky285
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ducky285 Send a message via MSN to ducky285 Send a message via Yahoo to ducky285

Sanders, can you please stop posting your Trainer Card in every post? Put it in your signature. Also, EDIT your posts instead of double posting, please.

I got a new WiFi connector yesterday. I need to set it up and see if it works. Cross your fingers.
Old 07-3-2007, 09:44 PM   #624
CMG
FFR Player

Am I doing something wrong? Can someone help me out here plz?

There are two codes that I found. One of them is the Mystery Gift code, which works perfectly on my diamond version. The other one is called "Easy Evolution", meaning that if you have a pkmn that evolves with a trade, go to the gts room, put it up for offer, then take it back and it will evolve as if you traded it. I did that twice with my scythor to evolve it into a scizor and it didnt work. >_<
CMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-3-2007, 10:19 PM   #625
ducky285
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ducky285 Send a message via MSN to ducky285 Send a message via Yahoo to ducky285

You need to perform a trade on GTS for the easy evolution trick to work. I posted this trick like a month ago here.
Old 07-3-2007, 10:34 PM   #626
unkdavar
Bombermen United
FFR Simfile Author

unkdavar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-3-2007, 10:49 PM   #627
CMG
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducky285 View Post
You need to perform a trade on GTS for the easy evolution trick to work. I posted this trick like a month ago here.
Found the post... didnt know you had to trade with someone first for the trick to work... thanx for the heads up.

EDIT:
1. I just wanna get off my chest that searching for a Yanma is alot ****ing harder than I thought, and I'm not going to finish my Fire Red Version just to get one (I didnt know i was so far behind in the game... only up to fushia city battlling koga), so unless anyone want's to trade a yanma they have (cause i can always find a ditto on Fire Red and transfer that to my diamond version), my new bug pkmn is Scizor.

2. I have some Lotad's and poliwags that hatched from eggs (yes I've been busy breeding pkmn too) if anyone want's one... fresh lv 1 pkmn that needs some T.L.C. And before you ask, my new team DOES consist of Poliwrath and Ludicolo... i gave up training my shedinja, so if anyone want's that as well, hollar back at me. It has great moves... Dig, X-Scisor, Arial Ace, and Confuse Ray... lv it up some more and replace the confuse ray with shadow ball and it'll be even better. Shedinja's one of those pkmn for ADVANCED trainers. Wonderguard ability with only 1 point of hp, so once its hit, its out. It's a bug/ghost type, so its only weakneses are fire, flying, dark, rock, and other ghost type moves.

3. I'm lost as to what my 6th pkmn should be... there are so many options I have as of right now... I could either go with a fire type (Charizard or magcargo... I would have to breed though), A Dragon type (which would only be Dragonite or Flygon since Salamance is only acessible in PEARL... thats some ****ed up **** right there... Garchomp has lost his appeal to me so i traded it in the GTS), I could get a Nidoking, OR a Aggron, OR I could get a Rhypherior (thats in the maybe pile). I would have gotten a Porygon but his new evolution Proygon Z looks retarded.. They killed magmar's coolnes with his evolution magmortar. Misdreavous' evolution is ugly, I already used Metal Coat on Scyther so i can't get a Steelix (cause i wanted to breed an onix, then immediately use metal coat on it with the trade code), Shuckle is another favorite of mine cause of its high defense and special defense (I am a defensive player btw) but you can only do so much with shuckle (meaning if you don't have the right tm's, its useless). Electric type pkmn aren't appealing to me. In fact, the only two i actually like are Raichu, Jolteon and Pachirisu, but i'm feeling "eh" about using them. If all else fails, I can just continue to use my Lucario, cause no other pkmn looks appealing to me. OMG ALL THIS THINKING IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE!!!!!

4. And no one still want's the shiny beautifly i have... might as well give it up on the gts... but for what? i can't ask for anything that I haven't seen and thats recoded on the pokedex (gay).

Last edited by CMG; 07-3-2007 at 11:40 PM..
Old 07-4-2007, 12:07 AM   #628
jamuko
FFR Player

CMG, sorry if you've said already, but what pokemon are you looking for? If I have anything worthwhile to you, I'd be interested in your shiny, but I don't have many great trading pokemon.

Interested in a specially bred Elekid with Cross Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch and ThunderPunch?
I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
There's lots of happiness in my pocket
So let's play forever~
jamuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2007, 12:11 AM   #629
Xception704
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Uhh ... I dunno if this is the right thread, but I do have a question.

I recently bought a DS Lite, and I'm considering buying Diamond ... is this new Pokemon worth it? =\
Xception704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2007, 12:28 AM   #630
ducky285
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuko View Post
Interested in a specially bred Elekid with Cross Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch and ThunderPunch?
Damn, I kinda want this.

EDIT: STOP ASKING IF THIS GAME IS WORTH BUYING. If you like Pokemon, it is worth a purchase.
Old 07-4-2007, 09:24 AM   #631
CMG
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuko View Post
CMG, sorry if you've said already, but what pokemon are you looking for? If I have anything worthwhile to you, I'd be interested in your shiny, but I don't have many great trading pokemon.

1. Give Ducky the elekid since he wants it more.

2. Yanma. I'm looking for a Yanma... cause i want a Yanmega soooooooo badly... but i want to raise one on my own, which is why i'm asking for a yanma. That way i can get a ditto and stick the both of them in the daycare center.

3. For my shiny beautifly I'll gladly accept one of the following... Sandshrew, Vulpix, Slowpoke, Magby, Pincer, Bagon, Misdreavous, Heracross, Combee, Houndour, Stantler, Seedot, Sableye, Mawile, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Solrock, Spheal, Shieldon Burmy, Cherubi, or Glameow. I think also asking for chikorita, cynderquil, or totidile is a bit much.
Old 07-4-2007, 10:43 AM   #632
jamuko
FFR Player

Ah, no worries, if you want the Elekid too, you can have one. I have a whole bunch of them :P (was breeding for a friend to get the right nature)

Sadly I don't have a Yanma, but I could get you a bunch of things from your #3 list. Here are the ones I have:

Slowpoke (thanks Ducky), Misdreavous, Heracross, Combee (there was actually a time when I was trying to get rid of these because I had bred a ton of them, but those are now all lost to GTS [of course I wouldn't mind breeding you a new one] ), Spheal (thanks again Ducky XD ), Shieldon, Burmy, Cherubi, and Glameow. =D

And yeah, about asking if the game is worth buying... use common sense :P if we didn't think it was, we wouldn't have gone on for 32 pages talking about it.
So let's play forever~
Old 07-4-2007, 11:19 AM   #633
ducky285
FFR Player

jamuko, what would you take for that there Elekid (preferrably Adamant, but I'll take whatever is close enough).

EDIT: I have a Yanmega, CMG. Make me an offer. Keep in mind there's not a lot that I still need so the offer has to be pretty good (in other words, Pokemon who aren't obtainable within Diamond or Pearl by themselves)

Last edited by ducky285; 07-4-2007 at 11:24 AM..
ducky285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2007, 12:41 PM   #634
jamuko
FFR Player

Sorry, no adamants =( here is what I still have:

Calm, Modest, Brave, Hardy, Bold (x2), Naive (x2), Sassy, Gentle (x2), Lonely, Bashful, Mild, Relaxed (x2).

Do you happen to have any of the G/S starters? =D
So let's play forever~
Old 07-4-2007, 01:03 PM   #635
ducky285
FFR Player

The Brave one is good enough despite losing a bit of Speed.

also, I've been searching for G/S?C starters for a while now. I might be getting a Cyndaquil soon, though. I got a new WiFi adapter (10 bucks at a flea market, YES) and someone was offering me a Cynda for my Lickilicky.
Old 07-4-2007, 01:14 PM   #636
Xception704
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Damn, you guys are pretty b*tchy about that question. Answer it and move on. It's kind of sad if you let that bother you.

Oh, by the way, is the game worth buying?
Old 07-4-2007, 01:29 PM   #637
ducky285
FFR Player

I already answered the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducky285 View Post
If you like Pokemon, it is worth a purchase.
Old 07-4-2007, 01:33 PM   #638
Eyoshi
Certified Calendarwhore
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Eyoshi Send a message via Skype™ to Eyoshi

If you like Pokemon, get it. It's worth the purchase. If you don't like Pokemon, you might as well save for something else. If you don't really care about Pokemon, well it's up to you. At least the gameplay's improved.
Old 07-4-2007, 02:56 PM   #639
Xception704
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Wow. I would have thought that was obvious.

I already got a response, but thanks anyway Eyoshi.

Fine, what I really meant to say instead of "is the game worth buying," is "what MAKES the game worth buying?"

But don't worry, you don't have to answer that, I already looked some tsuff up. =P
Old 07-4-2007, 05:58 PM   #640
sanders54
FFR Player

hey cmg i can trade u a houndour that i have cuz i got alot of pokemon.ill trade for ur shiny if u havent already traded it. is that ok?
and the game is worth buying i think. lol

sanders54 is offline   Reply With Quote