Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2015, 01:31 AM   #661
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD ROUND 2 CAUSE YOU ASSES

Anyway I have work in like 8 hours so..see ya.

Also that post is really odd roundbox..just saying. Especially if you actually read the thread and tgen posted it because that post by choof is literally 15 posts back.

Later dudes
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Old 05-30-2015, 01:51 AM   #662
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Said choof post
Legitimately did not see the post, but I did bring this up before earlier in the thread. This was just a reminder for people as soon as day breaks. This was from me a long time ago:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Also I had some thoughts on game design:

Town will get absolutely fucked if the one-shot vigi is hypnotized the same day they're enraged, as it will activate a self kill (as far as I'm understanding the rules). Basically: don't bubble a hypno'd target. Choof's ask for activity is doubly necessary due to this mechanic.

I feel like if we cardflip the Take Down wolf from a lynch, it will be very telling of the wolf team. Take note of this, especially when looking at day 1 interactions, as shallow as some of them may be.
Old 05-30-2015, 07:56 AM   #663
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

So I went out after my shift and I'm working in 5 minutes. Have an hour and a half between the end of my shift and call time so I'll talk then
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 05-30-2015, 09:24 AM   #664
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

So... I went back to when Plop first mentioned dbp as the Take Down wolf and...

...Maybe I'm reading too deep in this and it's actually level 0 shit, but I think Plop worded it rather nicely in the string of posts he did.

Why in the world would he knowingly list dbp as the Take Down wolf if Plop is a wolf himself? That part I don't understand.

Not to mention, you wolves lost the only thing to fuck with us in the game. That Take Down wolf could've been used for intensive mind game, what a god damn waste it was.

Oh well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 05-30-2015, 09:28 AM   #665
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Lessee, Plop also mentioned that wolves might not care for the tradeoff since DBP was not posting whatsoever and as such was going to be a liability for them.

Huh... guess I just answered my own question.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 05-30-2015, 09:30 AM   #666
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Gosh damn, it be pretty gosh darn lickety split funny if Plop was a wolf and is saying what he's doing just for shits and giggles.

That be really gutsy, and something I would never see him do.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-30-2015, 10:34 AM   #667
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
So I went out after my shift and I'm working in 5 minutes. Have an hour and a half between the end of my shift and call time so I'll talk then
Please die tonight otherwise I'm going to kill you so hard tomorrow.
Quote:
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
what's a milky christmas :O
Old 05-30-2015, 11:32 AM   #668
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Don't forget to pm any actions you guys may have!
Quote:
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 05-30-2015, 01:27 PM   #669
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

wont be here for the start of the day phase
pls dont kill me, I want to keep hunt wuffs
Old 05-30-2015, 01:46 PM   #670
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Please die tonight otherwise I'm going to kill you so hard tomorrow.
Hey, have faith in me. I actually have three hours to be here.

Catching up on the thread.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 05-30-2015, 02:00 PM   #671
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Nearly caught up

Just want to say that I don't think CK is a wolf and that Plop's saying "What about Cold Kitten?" raised some eyebrows in this part too.

So basically this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtehanonymous View Post
Entertaining the thought that dap is the take down and then goes into a rather involved analysis on it.

Wants to talk about Cold again once interest seems to be shifting to dap after all not very long after. ?.?
I liked this
Also Jteh is town
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 05-30-2015, 02:05 PM   #672
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

lol hi fg.

i'm caught up on the thread and i'm making a pretty big post rn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Old 05-30-2015, 02:16 PM   #673
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Alright okay caught up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Gosh damn, it be pretty gosh darn lickety split funny if Plop was a wolf and is saying what he's doing just for shits and giggles.

That be really gutsy, and something I would never see him do.
uuuggghhhhh

Alright Plop back to the null pile for you but your EOD behavior was shady

Other thoughts:

thesunfan: I would kinda lean more towards you not being town this game. I'm not used to seeing you be inactive in a TWG, and even when you are in the thread you're not yourself.

roundbox: I think you're town. The posts that you have in this game, especially your reads list, was solid.

storn: you're town. that DBP vote solidified it for me

Plop: Normally when you're town, I get a really towny vibe from you. I don't have that this game for some reason. At the same time though it might just be because I haven't paid attention to the thread as much as I should have. Also you really were shady during EOD

Psychoangel: .o.

Red Blaster: You're playing better than you usually do, and you did vote for DBP. You're towny in my book

Jub: Sorry I have a bad habit of not paying attention to people that I'm not used to playing with. I dunno how to read people like you. v____v

Charu: I'm leaning town with you this game. Actually the thing about Plop makes you look like you have a towny mindset. I don't like reading you though; you keep on screwing me over in your wolf games

what's a lightknight

Cold Kitten: So I'm going to peg CK as town this game because there was momentum to kill CK over DBP, but you know, it didn't happen.

Also CK hasn't done anything blatantly wolfy anyway

Jteh: yeah you're town. You're good at projecting town

Reuben: Whenever Benguina is a wolf, I can pick it up pretty easily. Didn't happen this game so gut townread.

So next phase I would avoid Reuben Jteh Cold Kitten Red Blaster storn and Charu

wait oh hi ck i was doing the same thing except this isn't that long
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 05-30-2015, 02:31 PM   #674
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

sorry guys i suck and i figured i wouldn't have time to play this but it started before i could back out of signups. ANYWAY.

So currently how I'm feeling: i'm confused I didn't die honestly. a bunch of people seemed pretty set on me dying when i left. not to say opinions can't change, but regardless.

moving on. dbp was another pretty much inactive player, so that was an interesting way to go for the lynch. it worked out obv, as we got the takedown wolf on d0 but i definitely wasn't expecting the lynch to go that way. that said, i wasn't aware his wolf meta was him basically not posting ever.

curry and rice didn't get a flip, from what i saw. was that supposed to happen? it was never clarified and we can't really assume that he's town necessarily. if the wolves didn't get everyone's role in a PM (i need to not post this bc angelshooting but oh well), then curry may not have known dbp was the takedown wolf and may have taken an opportunity to vote on a partner in order to distance himself. With that in mind, however, I don't actually think curry was a wolf, but it's still something to consider.

I really, really dislike that we haven't heard from ben at all since his group of posts during the middle of the night (for me at least). that's something he tends to do quite a bit as a wolf from my knowledge. he'll make a few posts when no one else is around to read them or respond (thanks timezones) but then he'll totally fall off the map afterwards. again, something to consider.

I'm liking jteh right now. while he hasn't posted as much as some people (I'm one to talk!!!), what he HAS posted has been very town oriented to me. he's definitely among my town circle rn and while it could change i guess, it would probably take quite a bit based on everyone else

choof is p town. i'm pretty sure everyone has said it at least once. choof i didn't mean to not acknowledge you when you answered my question about.... jub, i think it was. I just wasn't really around and i was trying to make some posts before i had to leave. I think choof's post about greg was interesting, about the him leaving cover thing so as to make it seem like tsf and choof are a v/v interaction. i think that's definitely something we should look into, even if there's not much stock in it.

with that said, thesunfan. I just really can't read him, never really have been able to on forum. i think his posting this game is weird, but that doesn't necessarily make him wolfy. i can't fault him for being busy and not able to play as much as he'd like, because i'm definitely in the same boat, but regardless, i hope he can post more so that i can get a better grasp on his alignment this game.

storn i think is trying very hard this game, but not overly so. he's posting, he's asking questions, he's answering questions to the best of his ability. he's participating in conversations about other people and about the game itself and strategy. It just bodes very well for me on him, I think. if he's a wolf this game, he's playing pretty damn well imo

roundbox i'm still a bit unsure about. he seems to be posting more now, but it was after at least a few people called him out on not talking much. regardless, even if he doesn't like d0, at least he tried to contribute something, which is more than i can say for some people. i've never played a forum game with him i think, so i'm not really sure how to read him that well here, which is rather unfortunate i think.

lightknight. are we getting a replacement. y/n? I think we need to know that at this point because this is seriously dumb.

psychoangel is making me nervous now. I understand that her not posting much on d0 isn't exactly alignment indicative. HOWEVER. it's night 1 now. she hasn't said a word i don't think. I don't remember reading a single post from her after the night started. not her thoughts on the flip, not her thoughts on the votes, nothing. literally nothing from her. that makes me very nervous. also his quick switch on to me when choof told her to was a bit weird. yes choof is being very towny, but she literally just did it without bothering to even consider posting her reasoning for doing it. i don't like it, basically.

plop. so this is an interesting situation imo. he brought up the takedown wolf being dbp, which is who it ended up being. i want to know WHY he thought of that. dbp had as much chance to be the takedown wolf as any of the other wolves. and from what i've read, dbp was also playing his wolf game to a t. so why did plop get that idea in his head? now i've seen some people bring up the whole "why would he say that if he was a wolf" thing. that, for me, just turns into a WIFOM moment. he could have brought it up because that's not something a wolf would do generally and it would be a very ballsy thing to do, which i think charu brought up. however, as i said with curry above, there's no promise that the wolves know each others roles. they may only know theirs, therefore that's not something we can put much stock in, same as my point of curry possibly being a wolf, because we just don't know.

red blaster i don't think has posted much of anything that was useful. i don't want to give him a straight up pass because of the flooding, but i also don't want to condemn him right now either. i think i'm just going to withhold judgement for now @_@

jub seems relatively towny to me. he's not as towny as, say choof or charu for me, but he's definitely not wolfy imo. he's been posting enough and been posting opinions and at least been trying to help. i definitely wouldn't want to lynch him right now (yes lynching people at night, that's a thing that happens). based on current info, i wouldn't want to next phase lmao.

i said it earlier, and i'll say it again. i think charu is town. he's done quite a bit of his normal shitposting, but it's been mixed with quite a bit of actually helpful posts. I honestly can't remember a charu d0 with helpful posts. I could just be misremembering though, my memory sucks. he's been coming up with good thoughts and ideas that, imo, definitely point to town for me.

last but not least, funnygurl. i actually couldn't remember who i was forgetting in this list. you and i have both been pretty absent. i'm glad you're here and reading now, and hopefully going to post more. but for now you're p much null based on current info.

so color coded stuff for your convenience:

wolfy tier
psychoangel
benguin

wolfy but can't put much stock in it rn
plop
roundbox

basically null bc no posts or can't read or whtevr
thesunfan
lightknight
red blaster
funnygurl

pretty town
storn
jteh
jub

basically the towniest town motherfckers
choof
charu

i think that's everyone. @_@

Quote:
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Old 05-30-2015, 02:31 PM   #675
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

that post actually ended up longer than i was expecting lmfao

Quote:
Old 05-30-2015, 02:34 PM   #676
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
As the day dwindled down, a lynch was inevitable. As a group, you decided with Dabackpack. Was this a safe route to take? Dabackpack has flipped a WOLF! But not just any old wolf, this WOLF was special. He has the ability of TAKE DOWN, with this unique ability, he took vanilla town Curry and Rice with him to the grave! It is now night. Day phase will begin, tomorrow at 8pm server time. You may continue talking.
ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 05-30-2015, 02:35 PM   #677
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

omg so much text !_________!
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 05-30-2015, 02:35 PM   #678
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

o. i literally didn't even see that. welp. that definitely ruined that theory.

Quote:
Old 05-30-2015, 02:49 PM   #679
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Fg, practically all of your reads are town. Not sure how to think about this.
Old 05-30-2015, 02:51 PM   #680
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

I'm still gathering thoughts about the plop situation. Will post about this before end of night.
Closed Thread