Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 10:05 PM   #1
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: TWG XXXVII

Afro you are a ****ing idiot. My god you're worse than tokzic. You know what it would take for me be a wolf? Too many people would have to be in conspiracy with me. Ivalue, and at least 3 other people would have to lie with me. Right there that means that you have nothing. And while no one else knows who the other three are, you do and you are a big dumb goat for thinking it. You know everything I do except you don't know how people came to me, what their proof and all that was. You ever think that there could be many blockers because stoic needed filler roles?

You don't even think about things. I can't tell you how many times I've had to explain the same stupid thing to you over and over about what I'm doing. You HAVE A ROLES LIST AND STILL DO NOT NOT WHO EVERYONE IS. You're lazy and always think of the gayest stuff in the world. You even claim that there are two other unknown players? So logically would that not make them wolves? No you just decide to drag my name through the mud off things that you can't back up. You think conspriracy? But yet there's no proof except your gut. There's so much that you know about everyone and yet you of all people think I'm a wolf. That's **** ignorance right there.

In fact let me leave no doubt because this is the best twg evidence you'll ever get:
-you and I both blocked someone that said they could time travel. Remember when stoic got it wrong AND I TOLD YOU THAT HE GOT IT WRONG? I'm not faking. If I was faking not only would I have to say that that person wasn't a time traveler but ALSO say that stoic had lied about it and needed to change it.
-you remember our two power roles? The ones (in addition to ivalue) that could tell roles once they died? If I was faking then why would I kill two wolf friends? The difference in that tps game and this one is that EVERYONE is blue. So what would I do when it got down to you, me, and the 2 or 3 people that are 100% confirmed? Which leads to another point:
-if I was faking why would I tell you the roles? Why would I trust you with everything when I knew that I would never be wolfed? Why would I give you any info on what I was doing if I was trying to fake everyone out on my true motives? Or does it make more sense that I need to keep the human alliance going?

Afro you are dumb. The fact that you haven't died kills me. In fact let me post my little conspiracy on you since you were so kind to do it to me:
-Your little "red seer" conspiracy is a weird thought.... too bad it can also apply to you as a faking time blocker.
-Tokzic kill? You knew I was going to give you the roles during the night so rather than take a chance and kill someone that would be helpful to you later, you kill tokzic (who revealed himself to you as a time stopper)
-sertman kill. You knew who sertman was going to kill and I think you wanted to prevent that because you were afraid that you would have no chance if you were the only wolf left.

In fact, I pushed for this guy yesterday and I'm willing to go with him again today. cypher

He's the 5th "time stopper" btw. But unlike shash, cypher has not proven himself like shash has. Shash knew all parts of the role and when I questioned him about something that his role can do that wasn't in it, he didn't know it, only because he never used it. I dunno, he got too many of the little details right for me to think he's a wolf right now. And I was very skeptical about him anyways. Oh and shash has been blocking people ever since he came to me. If he had been wrong I would have done something about it, but since he wasn't I never mentioned it to you. (Like you would remember it anyways)

Afro also isn't telling you guys that even though there are 2 "unconfirmed" time blockers, (One of which I don't think is a wolf) there is another role out there that could possibly be a wolf. After these two guys go, then let's look at conspiracy but for now, there are better things to go off of.

Now I told afro that we have 3 days to get 1 wolf (doubt he was listening though). The fact that he's trying to get me as one of those lynches (or even tried) makes me gag right now. I'm about half tempted to kill afro right now based on my thought but like I said, there are better suspects at the moment.

OH and that story about matt... leave it alone. Even afro knows that we found flawed logic in that theory and therefore are leaving it stand as him telling the truth for now. Afro and I both time blocked the other guy that was supposively a wolf with matt, but he can time travel, therefore making it impossible for him to be a wolf, thus making it impossible for matt to be a wolf.

I know things are vague, but you have to trust me on this. You're not being overrun by a wolf head as an alliance leader. Even afro probably knows that now. But the thing is that I know there are two people lying to me and there are still a few of those guys that need to be killed before we go into any conspiracy theories right now.

Don't kill shash. Afro's judgement is very very poor.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:52 PM   #2
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS

Current Voting Chart:

Iggy(1); FoJar
Cypher(2): Iggy, Shash
Matt(3.00001): Hans, Mini, Vash, Phantom(1)
Shash(1.00001): Afro, Phantom(1)

Left to vote: Cypher, Matt, TPS

Current Phantoms:
Shash(1), listed above
TPS(1)
Matt (1), listed above

End-day votes: 0, needs 9/11 to pass

Day ends tonight, Thursday, at 9pm EST.
-Bowser

Last edited by StoicRoivaS; 10-19-2006 at 12:06 AM..
Old 10-19-2006, 06:03 PM   #3
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter View Post

He's the 5th "time stopper" btw. But unlike shash, cypher has not proven himself like shash has. Shash knew all parts of the role and when I questioned him about something that his role can do that wasn't in it, he didn't know it, only because he never used it. I dunno, he got too many of the little details right for me to think he's a wolf right now. And I was very skeptical about him anyways. Oh and shash has been blocking people ever since he came to me. If he had been wrong I would have done something about it, but since he wasn't I never mentioned it to you. (Like you would remember it anyways)
That is not evidence. Not even close to evidence. You are trying to get me killed on the premise that I haven't proven myself to you when I'm more than willing to try anything to prove myself. I asked you to tell me who to block after you told me to block talisman(who was dead. That still gets to me. you ask me to block a dead guy then come back with "YOU DIDN'T PROVE YOURSELF ROFL"). You quizzed Shash about his role, but didn't ask me anything about my the details of my role and you back with "Well shash got too many details right so cypher has to be the wolf." I feel like a douchebag for getting mad because of a game, but then I read and reread your reasoning, and I realize why I'm so pissed. I'm getting lynched of nothing. NOTHING. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE! Everyone would realize this if they would get their head out of their asses and looked at what Iggy is actually presenting.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:05 PM   #4
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

just because the vote is in the middle: cypher
Old 10-18-2006, 10:30 PM   #5
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

But I might as well post the other guy who can be unconfirmed:

Fojar can be another choice too. His role is that he knows how people die. Which is only useful to find vigi kills (for the most part), The only reason I haven't thought of him so far is that when he confirmed kilga as a vigi kill, the story he told me was pretty good and in line with how stoic told others about the roles that he would reveal.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:35 PM   #6
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Sorry about the multiple posting but I keep thinking of things I need to say after I submit them.

I'm no longer trusting afro with any further information about anything. He wants to trash my name and think he can get away with it? He can be wolfed tonight and I would think it a relief.

If you are a role that require sensitive info from, DO NOT GIVE IT TO AFRO. He obviously can't look at the facts anyways.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:26 PM   #7
Shashakiro
TWO THOUZAND COMBO
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Shashakiro

Well, I'm glad not EVERYONE who plays this game is as thick as Afro. *rolls eyes*

Cypher. I still trust Iggy, especially after his last few posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogiebear
use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:05 AM   #8
klagett
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to klagett

I believe i'm dead?
Old 10-19-2006, 05:36 AM   #9
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Cypher.
Old 10-19-2006, 10:39 AM   #10
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

Cypher

Sorry I haven't been around much, been real busy with school and stuff.

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!
Old 10-19-2006, 12:29 PM   #11
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

cypher
Old 10-19-2006, 01:18 PM   #12
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

[edit so that ivaluebet will see it]yes, ivaluebet, we lynched you like day 2 or something[/edit]

ugh

We lynch cypher and we get no new info.

Quote:
The fact that you haven't died kills me.
Me too. I have no idea why neither you or I have been killed yet. Honestly, that was part of what got me thinking about the idea of "what if you're a wolf?"

Quote:
Your little "red seer" conspiracy is a weird thought.... too bad it can also apply to you as a faking time blocker.
If you were going that way, I could be faking the role because of info that I got from tokzic. He revealed some things to me first... I could have simply made up the rest of it when I came out to him, and that would make more sense than a red seer conspiracy (much like fojar being a wolf makes more sense than a red seer conspiracy).

Quote:
Tokzic kill? You knew I was going to give you the roles during the night so rather than take a chance and kill someone that would be helpful to you later, you kill tokzic (who revealed himself to you as a time stopper)
Tokzic was a terrible wolf choice. I knew his role and I knew how useless it was. I would never have killed him. Additionally, he trusted me totally as human, so why would a wolf kill someone who trusted them totally?

Quote:
sertman kill. You knew who sertman was going to kill and I think you wanted to prevent that because you were afraid that you would have no chance if you were the only wolf left.
I thought the same thing briefly about you, to be honest. Who was supposed to have been killed then? Wasn't it Shash? So why not lynch him today then?

Quote:
But unlike shash, cypher has not proven himself like shash has.
Cypher was seer'd as human. If we lynch shash today, we'd know shash's role tomorrow. So basically, cypher has proven himself via seering (not 100%, I'll admit, but it's more than nothing) and shash hasn't proven himself any more than knowing the details of the role (and I've been well over the ways in which a red could have found out the details of the role).

Quote:
Oh and shash has been blocking people ever since he came to me. If he had been wrong I would have done something about it, but since he wasn't I never mentioned it to you.
You must know very well that, statistically, if he randomly blocks people, that he almost certainly won't find anyone with a time machine anyway. That's not by any means proof.

Quote:
Afro also isn't telling you guys that even though there are 2 "unconfirmed" time blockers, (One of which I don't think is a wolf) there is another role out there that could possibly be a wolf. After these two guys go, then let's look at conspiracy but for now, there are better things to go off of.
Yeah, but looking at the list, I realized that my reason for trusting you wasn't really a very good reason to trust someone.

Quote:
I'm about half tempted to kill afro right now based on my thought but like I said
rofl if you did lynch me I'd be 100% sure you were a wolf. In case you didn't notice though, I moved from believing you were one of the two wolves in one of my recent posts (and that little point you brought up about stoic ****ing up the PM clinched it).

Quote:
there are better suspects at the moment.
uh duh... like... uh... PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT CYPHER

Quote:
OH and that story about matt... leave it alone. Even afro knows that we found flawed logic in that theory and therefore are leaving it stand as him telling the truth for now. Afro and I both time blocked the other guy that was supposively a wolf with matt, but he can time travel, therefore making it impossible for him to be a wolf, thus making it impossible for matt to be a wolf.
oh you just love giving **** away don't you

Damnit. This whole thing quite effectively turned attention away from matt, especially with you voting cypher and me voting shash. TOTALLY DROVE THEIR ATTENTION ELSEWHERE. Ugh. And now you go and show your hand, even though the sheep are distracted. Good job.

Quote:
Even afro probably knows that now. But the thing is that I know there are two people lying to me and there are still a few of those guys that need to be killed before we go into any conspiracy theories right now.
So you're saying that if it comes down to the last day with you versus a bunch of confirmed humans, you'll willingly let them lynch you? I mean, you say it's not time for conspiracy theories yet, so end game would logically be the time for that.

Quote:
Don't kill shash. Afro's judgement is very very poor.
Um... no. I think I mentioned it before. Cypher has been seer'd. If we kill shash, we get a report about his role from a blue. If we kill cypher we'll be left tomorrow with no more info than when he was alive. How is killing someone we've seer'd as human productive when we could be killing someone who's role is unverified and get a blue report about their role?

as for that post about fojar: I think he's fine. I've talked to him and he seems alright. Throw in the fact that he responded the way he did WHEN YOU LIED TO HIM, and I'd say he's legit.

oh and btw stop revealing suspects. When you do that, you reveal who NOT to kill to the wolves.

Quote:
I'm no longer trusting afro with any further information about anything. He wants to trash my name and think he can get away with it? He can be wolfed tonight and I would think it a relief.
rofl

You know if I was a wolf, I would have wolfed you. I wouldn't **** around with trying feebly to get you lynched. I would have wolfed the guardian night 2 or whenever you told me the roles, then wolf you the next night. Then, I'd be alliance leader as a wolf with another wolf partner still hidden somewhere in the alliance. It would be piss easy to win as a wolf from there (which is the same seat I've suggested you're in...).

Quote:
If you are a role that require sensitive info from, DO NOT GIVE IT TO AFRO. He obviously can't look at the facts anyways.
Even if you're mad, that doesn't negate the fact that I'm not untrustworthy. If I was, I assure you that you'd definitely be dead (assuming that you're human that is).

And you guys: Damn you. Cypher is a terrible choice for a lynch. He's been seer'd as human, which means he can only be master wolf, if anything (and if he's lynched, tomorrow, we'll be stuck with no more info than when he was alive). Shash hasn't been seer'd at all, so if we lynch him, tomorrow we'll know his role for sure.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:54 PM   #13
Shashakiro
TWO THOUZAND COMBO
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Shashakiro

The one massive flaw in your logic that you decided to ignore when I first pointed it out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
You must know very well that, statistically, if he randomly blocks people, that he almost certainly won't find anyone with a time machine anyway.
He knew this. I didn't. Why, as a wolf, would I guess that there were very few time travellers and therefore say that every person I blocked doesn't time travel, especially when the whole THEME of this game is time travel? And even if I did guess that, it's not like Iggy was rolling a die to determine who to have me block...he could easily have given me one of the time-travelers, and if I was a wolf I'd have been done right there.

You say that it would "compromise someone else's role" to test me out on a time-traveler...but the time travelers, as far as I can see, haven't even had an effect on the game at this point. Seems to me that it would have the same effect as a one-time seering, and I seriously doubt that a bonus one-time seering is less useful than whatever the timetravel would accomplish the next day (although since I don't know what it does, this is just speculation).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogiebear
use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:20 PM   #14
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I like getting more information.

Shash.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:47 PM   #15
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Wow afro, half of your crap has already been said and proven against. You just don't listen.

BTW shash proved himself to me the same way every other time blocker did. I can't beat that dead horse any more. If you think shash is faking then I think you are faking it's that simple.

Cypher is still a good choice because there's a MW. And about 4 people that wolves could be a wolf at this point.(maybe 1 or 2 more if you consider conspiracy theories) So I could care less if cypher is seerd human at this point. If the evidence fits then I'm going with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afro
You know if I was a wolf, I would have wolfed you. I wouldn't **** around with trying feebly to get you lynched. I would have wolfed the guardian night 2 or whenever you told me the roles, then wolf you the next night. Then, I'd be alliance leader as a wolf with another wolf partner still hidden somewhere in the alliance. It would be piss easy to win as a wolf from there (which is the same seat I've suggested you're in...).
Hmmm not quite since 1) If the guardian died after I gave you the roles, I would have immediately killed you or at least tell everyone that you can no longer be trusted. 2) If guardian died, another person would get a list of roles (except I wouldn't tell you this) and everyone would know it and if you ever messed up the alliance would know about it. You would be locked into doing nothing if you were a wolf.

Besides I would have taken a greater step to fake than you would have. I came out publically, you just came to me privately. BIG difference as my role was out in the open when you just had 1 person that knew you. I took the risk while you had the pleasure of privacy. Don't even say you faking would be the same as me faking.

What's so dumb about this is that you even mention that there's no way I'm a wolf and yet you keep trying to prove it. So far you've just posted things that could be true, when you have a few lines of PROOF that I'm not. I can't be half wolf, once you find something that makes me non-wolf everything else that would incriminate me is nulled.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:13 PM   #16
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter View Post

Cypher is still a good choice because there's a MW. And about 4 people that wolves could be a wolf at this point.(maybe 1 or 2 more if you consider conspiracy theories) So I could care less if cypher is seerd human at this point. If the evidence fits then I'm going with it.

If the evidence fits? What kind of bs is that. Well gee there are four wolves, and Iggy is playing this game, so he must be one of the four. It's so simple and I'm a genius. it fits perfectly because I make it fit perfectly. Everyone shouldn't think for themselves and vote for who I vote for even if it's bs evidence that I make fit. And even though he's been seer'd human and trying to prove himself, he is obiviously the Master Wolf becuase he has a WHOLE 20% CHANCE OF BEING THE MW. Maybe even less but logic doesn't matter in this game.

I was thinking, wanting an apology letter would be somewhat extreme, since it is the werewolf game and people get lynched, but due to the extreme lack of evidence and extreme lack of logic, I feel an aoplogy letter is quite fitting.
Please make it to Cypher Toorima with the space between the 'r and the 'T'
Old 10-19-2006, 08:42 PM   #17
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Today was the closest the voting has ever been for the town, and you're certainly not happy about it. The general feeling of the town is becoming less and less confident in their daily lynchings. Today Cypher got the most votes, but only by one. He was very unhappy as he was being led to the gallows, kicking and thrashing about, screaming things of conspiracy and faulty logic. Iggy has led the town from the start and you wonder if it's time to question his authority and logic. Cypher fits just as well as everyone else, but then again, he does fit at all, and neither does anyone else. It's a tough call of who you trust and who you don't, but in the end someone had to go, and it was Cypher's time. As you head back to your home for the night, you get the overwhelming feeling that something terrible will result from the day's events. If the spirits of the dead could rise again to take their vengence, you'll surely need to be prepared to greet Cypher tomorrow.

Day 3 has come to a close and you have chosen to lynch Cypher.

Day 3 Voting Chart:
Cypher(4): FoJar, Iggy, Shash, Matt
Matt(3.00001): Hans, Mini, Vash, Phantom(1)
Iggy(1): Cypher
Shash(2.00001): TPS, Afro, Phantom(1)

Current phantoms:
Shash(1), listed above
TPS(1)
Matt(1), listed above

I need PMs from all appropriate people. Do recall, if you are dead, you are still playing in this game. Don't complain to me when your backup choices would have won you the game.

Night 4 will end at 11pm EST tomorrow, Friday. This is not the same 9pm as previously. I will be heading home for the weekend and may still be driving at 9pm. Repeat, the deadline is 11pm EST, Friday.
-Bowser
Old 10-22-2006, 04:12 PM   #18
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

You awake, again, in slight relief at the fact that you're still alive, only this time, there is no slight murmer coming from the town square. There is no buzz of simultaneous joy and tragedy. There is almost nothing. You get dressed and step outside to see what makes this morning so different from the others, it couldn't possibly be worse, so maybe they've finally caught the killers, you think to yourself. You step outside and you're immediately taken aback by the sight before you in the town square. This time there is no intrigued mob, there are no crowds of people huddling around what you assume to be a body. This time there is you, and a mere four others. This time there is no wading through the crowd to see who has perished over the course of the night. You can walk directly up to the town square, and you do. This time there are no bodies, but in their stead, there is a wave of memories that you specifically don't recall having yesterday. You had thought that one person had died each and every night up until this point, with an exception or two, but now, you get the sudden overwhelming feeling that this memory isn't exactly true. You think back to the first night when this all started, and now you recall seeing more than one body. You specifically recall seeing the bodies of Matt, Mini, TPS, and Vash, but you feel like it was just yesterday when they were all still here. Someone has messed with your head or something, or maybe this is the result of time travel changing the past. You think it all over again and yes, you specifically remember all 4 people being alive and well just yesterday, but this new wave of memories contradicts that directly. You glance around and eventually realize that the other four are coping with the same problem. They aren't sure what to believe but beliving changes nothing, Matt, Mini, TPS, and Vash are not among you for the morning body identification ritual, so it must be true. They must have been killed before last night, at some point in the past. The structure of your thought also sounds grammatically incorrect as you recite it to yourself. Glancing around again you see that everyone is still and silent, knowing that within these five people, there still lurks a vicious killer. The tension is more than you can possibly take right now and you immediately head back inside. This horrible situation is escalting and you're at a loss for any way to affect the situation. You feel completely powerless to help the town. You hope that the lynching today will end the madness, but you're in no way convinced that it will.

It is now Day 4. By my best attempt to resolve the events of last night together in one cohesive timeline, there are 5 of you alive: Afro, FoJar, Hans, Iggy, and Shash. Day 4 will end at 9pm Tuesday night, EST. If you are dead, you still have the option of sending alternate choices in to me, as always. If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'll answer them as correctly and fairly as I can. If you are alive awaiting a PM, it will arrive shortly. If you are dead and awaiting a PM, it won't come. In the event that you are brought back to life, all choices and information that you missed while dead will be retroactively given/applied.
-Bowser

Last edited by StoicRoivaS; 10-22-2006 at 10:43 PM..
Old 10-19-2006, 04:29 PM   #19
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

you mother****er what evidence?
Old 10-19-2006, 05:13 PM   #20
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherToorima View Post
you mother****er what evidence?
I told you where I was coming from yesterday, don't try to make it look like I'm not giving anyone a reason why I'm voting you.
Closed Thread