Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2007, 10:26 AM   #21
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Default Re: Ideas for future TWGs (possibly the next one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter View Post
Not an advantage, way too hard for it to work and therefore should be removed imo.
That was more of a sarcastic "it doesn't help so I'm getting rid of it for the sake of being simple."

I would also most likely start the game on night one. 16 players, starting on N1, Night talking, No hunter.

Those are my additions.

*editing first post*

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 03:30 PM   #22
x3Mamimi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to x3Mamimi Send a message via Skype™ to x3Mamimi

DiscoDarlingPARANOiA's item game sounds like the most fun to me. :]

Just showing my supportttt ya know.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #23
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3Mamimi View Post
DiscoDarlingPARANOiA's item game sounds like the most fun to me. :]

Just showing my supportttt ya know.
/agree
Old 03-19-2007, 03:55 PM   #24
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

I believe I already said I liked DBP's better for TWG, but I just want to add that fiction, if you want to run your game right away, the jTWG game set up you showed me looked very good.

also ++ mystery idea
Old 03-19-2007, 04:01 PM   #25
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
I believe I already said I liked DBP's better for TWG, but I just want to add that fiction, if you want to run your game right away, the jTWG game set up you showed me looked very good.

also ++ mystery idea
Sup pntballa
Old 03-19-2007, 04:32 PM   #26
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

ahahahah
Old 03-20-2007, 10:31 AM   #27
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution
Default Hype/Feedback

This is a game idea I submitted to Iggy for the next hosting. The description isn't 4million pages and it's a simple, but fun concept. CHECK IT:

Fish's Extreme Dimensional Analysis Game

Okay, very simple game, with a twist, here goes:

This game will work very much like a normal game at first.

16 players, 3 wolves, 1 seer 1 guardian 1 master wolf. No cardflipping. Night posting is allowed.

When roles go out, you will receive a PM with two different roles. The first is your role for Dimension 1, and the second is your role for Dimension 2. Both are random, which means in one dimension, you could be playing for a different team than you play in the second dimension. Day sequence is as follows:

Dimension 1, Night 1
Dimension 1, Day 1
Dimension 2, Night 1
Dimension 2, Day 1

etc..

When you die in one dimension, you die in both dimension, so wolf kills will have to be more thought out and alliances will be trickier to make. Seering results reflect the dimension they are used in, as do all results (guarding)

WINNING:

If you're a wolf in one dimension, you have to get that dimension's wolf team to win in order to win at all. If you somehow win in the other dimension (unless you're a blue), it's a neutral-victory, so the dimension where you're a wolf takes priority. Other than that, winning is the same it always has been:

If all the wolves are eliminated in one dimension, that game is over, and humans win. If one side wins one dimension, that side win both dimensions.

As soon as the humans get down to equal numbers of wolves, in either game, wolves win. So with no wolf casualties, wolves win after Day 5 (Dimension 1, Day 3.)

Last edited by FishFishRevolution; 03-20-2007 at 06:17 PM..
FishFishRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:52 AM   #28
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter
Default Re: Hype/Feedback

I'm disappointed. I came to this thread expecting some awesome dimensional analysis and all I got was a game that involved analysis of dimensions.

You've let me down, Fish.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
GuidoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:03 AM   #29
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

=(
Old 03-20-2007, 11:17 AM   #30
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

looks awesome
Old 03-20-2007, 11:46 AM   #31
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

THANKS WOLF BUDDY
Old 03-20-2007, 12:28 PM   #32
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS

Hype.
-Bowser
StoicRoivaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:39 PM   #33
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

P.S. Since DBP already started an idea thread of sorts, you should summarize your idea there, and keep the discussion together. I'd personally like to play this game the most, out of the ones mentioned thus far, but I'd hate to see another good idea ruined by people willing to waste signup spots by not playing.

I've been thinking over a couple things for the next game I host, and I think it's time for some more random positive reinforcement instead of the negative reinforcement we typically use (read: bans). Iggy's random gift gave people something to strive for and rewarded them positively instead of negatively. For the next game I host, I'm going to do something similar, although more secretive, as well as the idea I suggested to the game DBP hosted a while ago, restricted signups. It's kind of up to each host as the games go, but I think it's a good idea we should attempt to permenently implement. Instead of handing out 1 game+ bans, we merely add the offenders to the restricted sign-up list. For those who don't recall the game I'm referring to, there was a list of 4-5 players or so, and these players weren't allowed to sign up until some set time had passed after the second sign-up opened. This allows all serious players to have X hours to get to the sign-ups before all of the non-serious people fill them up.

Instead of turning people off to TWG, we make them choose between being serious and not. If they still want to play, they can patiently wait and hope there's a spot left for them. People who sucessfully sign-up and play the game (play it actively)are removed from the list as well as people who miss a sign-up but still express interest. This way we don't push away players who may have otherwise still played, had it not been for the negative idea of a ban.

I'm planning on trying something like this the next game I host and it seems like it would be a fair idea for the other hosts to try as well. I'll be copying this post in the other thread since I've seemed to get a bit off topic, but, yes, I love the game Idea and would vote for it in a heart-beat.
-Bowser
Old 03-20-2007, 12:42 PM   #34
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

The following is directly C&P'ed from fish's thread, potential hosts should feel free to support the idea and help me compile a list as I did with DBP previously.

****Begin C&P****

I've been thinking over a couple things for the next game I host, and I think it's time for some more random positive reinforcement instead of the negative reinforcement we typically use (read: bans). Iggy's random gift gave people something to strive for and rewarded them positively instead of negatively. For the next game I host, I'm going to do something similar, although more secretive, as well as the idea I suggested to the game DBP hosted a while ago, restricted sign-ups. It's kind of up to each host as the games go, but I think it's a good idea we should attempt to permanently implement. Instead of handing out 1 game+ bans, we merely add the offenders to the restricted sign-up list. For those who don't recall the game I'm referring to, there was a list of 4-5 players or so, and these players weren't allowed to sign up until some set time had passed after the second sign-up opened. This allows all serious players to have X hours to get to the sign-ups before all of the non-serious people fill them up.

Instead of turning people off to TWG, we make them choose between being serious and not. If they still want to play, they can patiently wait and hope there's a spot left for them. People who successfully sign-up and play the game (play it actively) are removed from the list as well as people who miss a sign-up but still express interest. This way we don't push away players who may have otherwise still played, had it not been for the negative idea of a ban.

I'm planning on trying something like this the next game I host and it seems like it would be a fair idea for the other hosts to try as well. I'll be copying this post in the other thread since I've seemed to get a bit off topic, but, yes, I love the game Idea and would vote for it in a heart-beat(fish's game).

****End C&P****
-Bowser

Last edited by StoicRoivaS; 03-20-2007 at 02:24 PM..
Old 03-20-2007, 03:59 PM   #35
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFishRevolution View Post
THIS POST NEVER HAPPENED AT ALL

Uhhhhh what.

Last edited by FishFishRevolution; 03-20-2007 at 06:27 PM..
jwcgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:51 PM   #36
heavylee
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to heavylee

hey, this game sounds cool? But I am just wondering, and not sure where to ask, I want to play in the next game, but I want it to be jTWG if possible, I am too scared to try and play against the super serious players who have been playing for awhile. But anyways, I think this idea is cool, and would make the game much harder, and therefore more fun.
heavylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:01 PM   #37
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

SPECIFIC SITUATIONAL WINNING:

Dimension 1: Human
Dimension 2: Human
Alignment: Work to find wolves in both dimensions. Either dimension you rid of wolves first wins you the game.

Dimension 2: Blue
Alignment: Work to find wolves in both dimensions. Only dimension 2 will give you a "win," ridding the wolves in dimension 1 will give you a "neutral-victory."

Dimension 2: Wolf
Alignment: Work to find the wolves in dimension 1 if you must, but it is not your priority. You can only achieve victory if your wolf team in dimension 2 wins. If you decide to backstab your wolf-friends, you will only achieve "neutral-victory."

Dimension 1: Wolf
Dimension 2: Wolf
Alignment: Choose a dimension, either one will bring you a win if your wolf team wins.

Dimension 1: Wolf
Dimension 2: Blue
Alignment: This is where the decision is totally up to the person. You can achieve a full victory in either dimension, depending on which you decide to help. This kind of role could be useful against humans or wolves depending on who you were working with.

Obviously, in each of these situations, were the dimensions to be flipped, the same rules (also flipped) would apply.

REMEMBER, NO REVEALING YOUR ROLE IF YOU ARE A WOLF!! Even if you decide to betray the current dimension's wolf team, you can only hurt them by voting, and accusations. But, the following situation is allowed.

Fish (Wolf): I seered mead (Wolf) red.
Fojar (Human): Excellent, let's lynch him.

This does not reveal that you gained the knowledge that mead was a wolf from illicit means. Any human could just as easily said the same thing.

Last edited by FishFishRevolution; 03-20-2007 at 06:27 PM..
FishFishRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote