Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 04:04 PM   #2061
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
PPPS. My save night 1 was on Blind. Not going to out my save last night because I am still currently protecting them from day stuff.
Im curious why you chose to save blind instead of roundbox but I don't think that's important for the game right now. At the least I kinda wanna hear why in postgame if what you hear is true.

I don't think you needed to come out and say this btw and I think it makes you look a bit more suspect. But I stand by what I said earlier about you.
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-18-2017, 04:06 PM   #2062
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
what changed on dbp? your HOT FIRE OPINIONS had him more scummy the way i read it

what about the blind/mml interactions makes them look w/t? and is that ordered - if blind's a wolf is mml always town?
Instead of just reading dbp posts I took into account others reads on him who I consider town as well as the reads of confirmed towns. His second eod made more sense as well as his first
Old 05-18-2017, 04:07 PM   #2063
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I didn't save roundbox because he lead the counter-wagon on me

I think I did need to come out because it basically confirms Xiz
Old 05-18-2017, 04:08 PM   #2064
Celirra
FFR Player

Quote:

i believe there were some interactions clearing a tiloco/freezin pair and said so coming into d1 (and maybe even on d0 as well in my read of tiloco) - freezin would have no need to shape tiloco's play to his expectations and tiloco would have no need to resist those expectations as a w/w pair. borders on performances art

if you see tiloco clear of several pairings, mind running through what you see as clearing?
I'm on mobile right now eating yummy yummy pho and I don't want to stress my patience running through quote by quote on mobile right now, but even if so I wouldn't be able to give much. It's not that there's much specifically t/t; rather, there's just very few people (see:none anymore) I could see as specifically being aligned with him. I'm fairly bad at that kind of thing admittedly rather than some distinct things that set me off (did a bit of that d1) but I just don't see many who could be wolves with him.
Are there any pairings you're considering? I could attempt to argue against them if so to give you an understanding of my mindspace (I'll be unhappy if you say everyone is a pairing and you know it)
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-18-2017, 04:08 PM   #2065
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

The only world where Xiz could have been mafia is if the mafia tried to kill me and I got saved.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:10 PM   #2066
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

The way I saw blind/MML was blind playing stupid to get on mmls nerves keeping him from really focusing on anyone else.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:11 PM   #2067
the sun fan
FFR Player

Votecount:
Xiz (1)- Manti
Manti (1)- Lar
blind (1)- Xiz

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:12 PM   #2068
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

please help me fill in the gaps and fix if i'm misrepping anything you said. your reads should be in the same row as your name, and i have a bunch of comments on this doc sourcing the colors

X is a vote from the row player on the column player today

my own reads are mostly based on the eod wagons still and i need to make up my mind on manti and wv
Old 05-18-2017, 04:12 PM   #2069
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

didn't notice xiz's vote, fixing that already
Old 05-18-2017, 04:15 PM   #2070
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I'm on mobile right now eating yummy yummy pho and I don't want to stress my patience running through quote by quote on mobile right now, but even if so I wouldn't be able to give much. It's not that there's much specifically t/t; rather, there's just very few people (see:none anymore) I could see as specifically being aligned with him. I'm fairly bad at that kind of thing admittedly rather than some distinct things that set me off (did a bit of that d1) but I just don't see many who could be wolves with him.
Are there any pairings you're considering? I could attempt to argue against them if so to give you an understanding of my mindspace (I'll be unhappy if you say everyone is a pairing and you know it)
at this point it's not much more useful than a thought exercise, as i think tiloco is again not an option today. just wanted to figure out where your head was
Old 05-18-2017, 04:17 PM   #2071
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
@Manti I'd like to hear your input on Xiz being town for the reasons I just gave
Quote:
If we assume that Xiz is town than maybe I was left alive because they assumed I would be leading a lynch on Xiz today. And if I've been on Xiz this whole time than there is little reason for them to assume I'm a cop because if I was I definitely would have checked Xiz night 1. This is making a lot of sense all of a sudden.
Quote:
And then when I lynched Xiz who would end up being town in that scenario they could leave me alive another day and I would almost definitely get lynched and that would be GG. I'm officially in the rabbit hole.

I don't think wolves make level 3 plays very often where they frame a person by having an already questionable person lead a lynch. Wolfs can't control the day phase and they can't guarentee your voice is the lead. kills generally reside in who is blue or who is hurting them. I doubt they kept you alive to frame xiz.

I think almost being lynched, blue claiming and then not dieing in the night put you in the rabbit hole. You're just digging it deeper by looking into it too hard.

There's two cases for tiloco right now:

1) He is blue - He was almost lynched and a role seer was killed n1. He came out as blue fully expecting to die in the night but gave out no info. Wolves assume non data gathering role, and as such no need to kill because he's likely to die to the lynch.

2) He is red - he was almost killed in the lynch and claimed a role last minute and left to save himself. During the night he realizes he's probably dead tomorrow if he doesn't explain why he's alive and why he has no blue info. Invents his role, and tries to rationalize his existence by claiming he's being framed if xiz dies today and is town.

Uh I think that's it. You're making it really convoluted though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:20 PM   #2072
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I don't think this is actually all that deep of a read. Town tend to follow a confirmed, I've been all over Xiz all game. That's all that really needs to be known for that plan to work. Everything else just adds more reasons why it makes sense.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:21 PM   #2073
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Eod suck. I end up not sleeping until late and wake up early so I don't miss anything
Old 05-18-2017, 04:24 PM   #2074
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Also another big thing is it's still a huge risk for a mafia Xiz to leave me alive. He would definitely assume a red check and even if he didn't there's no reason to believe I wouldn't be on his ass the next day and that people wouldn't follow. If I lead a kill on him and he was mafia than I would never get lynched so they just left a pr alive for an extra day.

All very basic thoughts that have just been put together
Old 05-18-2017, 04:28 PM   #2075
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Also another big thing is it's still a huge risk for a mafia Xiz to leave me alive. He would definitely assume a red check and even if he didn't there's no reason to believe I wouldn't be on his ass the next day and that people wouldn't follow. If I lead a kill on him and he was mafia than I would never get lynched so they just left a pr alive for an extra day.

All very basic thoughts that have just been put together
Why would wolf xiz assume you have a red check on him when you didn't reveal it when you claimed. You were pretty hard on xiz all of D2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:29 PM   #2076
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Why would wolf xiz assume you have a red check on him when you didn't reveal it when you claimed. You were pretty hard on xiz all of D2.
that would involve claiming what type of info he has -> claiming his role in a game with anticlaims

not all that odd to me
Old 05-18-2017, 04:30 PM   #2077
Celirra
FFR Player

Also - I didn't realize I was so opaque with my reads. I'll give an effort post giving reads once I'm home, so 45min-1hr from now
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-18-2017, 04:31 PM   #2078
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
that would involve claiming what type of info he has -> claiming his role in a game with anticlaims

not all that odd to me
"HiI just claimed blue, I know for a fact xiz is red."

Not gonna tell you how I got that info but I have it

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 05-18-2017, 04:32 PM   #2079
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

you know for all the people that suspect blind only one person is voting him with less than 8 hours to go
Old 05-18-2017, 04:33 PM   #2080
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I doubt that I actually would have revealed a red check even if I did have one yesterday. I realized during the night that I actually should have specifically said I didn't have a red check on him because my play the last day kinda makes it look like I did.

It's pretty irrelevant anyways because like I said. Even if he decided I didn't have a red check on him it's still a huge risk to leave me alive because I'm likely to lead a lynch on him.
Closed Thread