Old 08-12-2009, 12:09 PM   #61
Brycexx
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brycexx
Default Re: The Best Hardcore Techno Song Ever Made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartseeker7 View Post
Regardless, anyone else for Noize Suppressors, Dark Oscillators or Headhunterz?
i agree with ya on dark oscillators and headhunterz the scarifice and stereophobia are my favs from them.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #62
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

Da **** you guys know about hardcore?

Meccano twins
Old 08-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #63
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engler View Post
Hmm...maybe Cynthia, or Herbie Goes Ballistic, or Lawn Wake IV, or Rottel-Da-Station, or almost anything by Sharpnel.
Read this on the front page. I think I'm the only one that doesn't like Sharpnel. Everyone likes Sharpnel O.o
Vanilla Mnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #64
Froston
No Love Lost
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Froston

basically hardcore is the medium between music and garbage
that's what i know about it

edit* i don't like sharpnel either, he's not even good at producing lol
all i hear from them is samples and acid basslines

and anything flashbulb is not for social purposes, maybe it sounds "cool" some of his work may be chillout and relaxing, but someone please dance to it and send me the vid, so i can imagine horse kicking you in the teeth

Last edited by Froston; 08-12-2009 at 12:21 PM..
Froston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:52 PM   #65
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Flashback - Alphazone is one of my favorites. The beginning is a bit slow, but the buildup from like 3 minutes onward leads to an amazing climax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NQ0T...eature=related
MrRubix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:58 PM   #66
Froston
No Love Lost
FFR Veteran

everyone needs to listen to leon bolier because he is a god
Old 08-12-2009, 04:56 PM   #67
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Well actually I'm not exactly a big fan of Sharpnel cause it's just anime put on higher rates, although "W" has some great parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC1sZp-e5WI
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #68
Ghakimx
Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Ghakimx

RoughSketch, oh yeah.
He can pull off Hardcore Techno + Piano. Best part, I got permission for him!

I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.

Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.
Ghakimx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:19 PM   #69
SpammyMcSquirrel
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SpammyMcSquirrel Send a message via MSN to SpammyMcSquirrel

not exactly techno or trance, but in the same general genre and a really badass song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csRdIslouBs&fmt=18 Dougal and Gammer - Pump up the Noise '06
a few others:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbau3eTwe5g Gammer - Let's All Say ****
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPcTl7T3Mwc The CLSM - Heey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWpLbWN4M7I Phil york and Technikal - The Antivirus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4a4Z_RpPZ4 Steve Hill VS D10 - Ready or Not (Suae Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTZF3nGW_nk Eclipse - 24-7 (Styles and Breeze Mix)

Last edited by SpammyMcSquirrel; 08-13-2009 at 12:37 PM..
SpammyMcSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:30 PM   #70
operationstrawbarry
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to operationstrawbarry Send a message via MSN to operationstrawbarry

LOL I wish this conversation was made before I discovered darkstep/skullstep DNB because I would of agreed with you all. Im pretty sure Im going in phases here discovering new genras of techno and trying to figure out what I love. I still love gabba and I kinda lover hardcore (when people say hardcore as a catagory of music, people are always referring to happy hardcore. This isn't to be mistaken with Gabba hardcore. Happy Hardcore is like Hixxy, Gamma, Stormtrooper. Just something to clear up.) Here are some samples. I hope this will convert some people.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...view=favorites is my youtube profiles. Songs that are just pure raw sex to listen to are:

Suicide - Fine: OMFG. Listen to that steel drum. ****ING BRILLIANT AND ORGASMIC TO LISTEN TO!!!!.

Rawtekk - D N A VIP. Songs bass is just awsome. Enuff said.

Current Value -Deadly Algorhythm (GEIN Remix). Pump up that bass and listen to paradise.

Limewax - Screamwar. This is the reason why Im in to Darkstep/Skullstep. This was the first song that I listened to in this catagory of music and it was near the end of a live DNB set that I went to in the states. They keep deleteing the youtube file of this so IM going to revert you to youtube. Its not in my fav because Im looking for a link not like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSQBRpcwVuU.

Donny - Symtomless Coma (Current Value VIP) - The CV remix I think is better than the original. You really have to get used to Donny's massive Bass style of Darkstep. In many ways, Donny's songs are very empty, but its all about the bass and its very very scary. The original version is also in my favs to. Worth listening to however even if I perfer the CV version.

Current Value - Tektonic - Made me fall in love with CV even more. The same reaction and feeling I have for Klute's - Hell Hath No Fury (Go to the very last page of my favs). Compared to his other songs, this is a bit softer. Anything of CV that has a pattern format and style as well as predictability is what I consider softer from CV.

Limewax - Invasion. Snares are awsome to listen to. Another anthem of mine.

Snarestrike - Hell is only one word, Psychopath and White Noise. Just pure awsome. Climax are the best.

Kryteria - Strangers. No comment. Just to awsome to say with just words.

Current Value - Cybernetics. The fact that this song goes no where is probably why I love it.

Ill add more if I need to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpammyMcSquirrel View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWpLbWN4M7I Phil york and Technikal - The Antivirus
The percise term is hardhouse actually. I dont know where the term hard dance comes from. Its probably the general term for the style of music.

Quote:
I feel the exact same way. I have always disliked Tiesto, and I really hate it when someone, thats knows nothing about any genre of techno, or any other artists, wants to talk about how he is the "Best" artist ever. (This actually happened at my work, I eventually got the idiot to stop talking when I sprayed him with a hose.)
I am so happy that I found people in this world that dont think Tiesto is the god of techno music because even I hate his music. More importantly, I hate trance and I dispise vocal trance.

Tiesto is the best because he is known to mix the best live sets. As you can see from my last two sentences, if you dont like trance, then this is an irony, but everyone can form their on perception and opninons for themselves. Hes considered the richest DJ, holds some of the biggest dance and techno concerts known on this planet and considering trance is the one genra thats known to be listened to the most in the world, people would usually listen to whoever is the best. Think of it. When people think of techno or electrica music, they think of trance. Some of the first techno music that Ive ever heard that got me into electrica was by tiesto. Hes mainstream and hes the best at it. In the business, hes just the most famous and the most successful at it.

Trance is just the most listened catagory of techno out there and Im just saying this as an observer. Dont quote me.

And I agree with you. I hate conversations like "whos the best" because there is no such thing. Theres a such conversation as in "whos the best to you" but not "whos the best in the world." On the other hand, when people talk about Tiesto or trance for that matter, they usually change the conversation to "whos the best in the world" which is quiet annoying. I have this conversation with my high school friends who I see every summer and winter vacation. They get in a car and all you listen to is Armin Van Burrin, Tiesto and just straight up Vocal Trance, Trance music. To people that understand how heated this conversation can get, how I feel about trance and know me personally, you can imagine how much pain I go through whenever I get into my friends cars. Welcome to my life where Im listening to trance with no explosives to make me go deaf.

Last edited by operationstrawbarry; 08-13-2009 at 01:52 PM..
operationstrawbarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:57 PM   #71
Nullifidian
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godnick View Post
Oh yes we, or at least probably just me, DJ ZeroCore as some pretty up tight Hardcore techno. He replies to anybody who contacts him too.

http://www.myspace.com/djzerocore

Some of his songs like 'Patriot' are pretty good. Different than what other people make.

Haha, that's the worst rip off of The Speedfreak's Days Of Anger I've ever heard. ZeroCore probably didn't make anything in that song by himself.

And as I have said earlier in some other Sharpnel thread, not alot of their tracks are really good (but I can still appreciate them). When they strike gold, it's eargasmic.
But I doubt you guys have even listened to half of Sharpnel's tracks. Alot of good ones are very hard to come by.

Anyway, a list of some of my favorite Hardcore artists,
DJ Sharpnel (obviously)
The Speedfreak
USAO
DJ Noriken
REDALiCE
DJ Chucky
DJ Plague
C-Type
RoughSketch
t+pazolite
Angerfist (I don't like alot of Dutch Hardcore. I guess since I grew up with it, I got tired of it really quickly since it's so overhyped here, but this guy seems to maintain my interest lol.)

It all depends on the songs so much though. Some are really crappy, and some are really good.

PS. Tiesto is gay
PPS. nice bump

Last edited by Nullifidian; 08-15-2009 at 12:08 PM..
Nullifidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:24 PM   #72
Froston
No Love Lost
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by operationstrawbarry View Post
LOL I wish this conversation was made before I discovered darkstep/skullstep DNB because I would of agreed with you all. Im pretty sure Im going in phases here discovering new genras of techno and trying to figure out what I love. I still love gabba and I kinda lover hardcore (when people say hardcore as a catagory of music, people are always referring to happy hardcore. This isn't to be mistaken with Gabba hardcore. Happy Hardcore is like Hixxy, Gamma, Stormtrooper. Just something to clear up.) Here are some samples. I hope this will convert some people.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...view=favorites is my youtube profiles. Songs that are just pure raw sex to listen to are:

Suicide - Fine: OMFG. Listen to that steel drum. ****ING BRILLIANT AND ORGASMIC TO LISTEN TO!!!!.

Rawtekk - D N A VIP. Songs bass is just awsome. Enuff said.

Current Value -Deadly Algorhythm (GEIN Remix). Pump up that bass and listen to paradise.

Limewax - Screamwar. This is the reason why Im in to Darkstep/Skullstep. This was the first song that I listened to in this catagory of music and it was near the end of a live DNB set that I went to in the states. They keep deleteing the youtube file of this so IM going to revert you to youtube. Its not in my fav because Im looking for a link not like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSQBRpcwVuU.

Donny - Symtomless Coma (Current Value VIP) - The CV remix I think is better than the original. You really have to get used to Donny's massive Bass style of Darkstep. In many ways, Donny's songs are very empty, but its all about the bass and its very very scary. The original version is also in my favs to. Worth listening to however even if I perfer the CV version.

Current Value - Tektonic - Made me fall in love with CV even more. The same reaction and feeling I have for Klute's - Hell Hath No Fury (Go to the very last page of my favs). Compared to his other songs, this is a bit softer. Anything of CV that has a pattern format and style as well as predictability is what I consider softer from CV.

Limewax - Invasion. Snares are awsome to listen to. Another anthem of mine.

Snarestrike - Hell is only one word, Psychopath and White Noise. Just pure awsome. Climax are the best.

Kryteria - Strangers. No comment. Just to awsome to say with just words.

Current Value - Cybernetics. The fact that this song goes no where is probably why I love it.

Ill add more if I need to...

The percise term is hardhouse actually. I dont know where the term hard dance comes from. Its probably the general term for the style of music.

I am so happy that I found people in this world that dont think Tiesto is the god of techno music because even I hate his music. More importantly, I hate trance and I dispise vocal trance.

Tiesto is the best because he is known to mix the best live sets. As you can see from my last two sentences, if you dont like trance, then this is an irony, but everyone can form their on perception and opninons for themselves. Hes considered the richest DJ, holds some of the biggest dance and techno concerts known on this planet and considering trance is the one genra thats known to be listened to the most in the world, people would usually listen to whoever is the best. Think of it. When people think of techno or electrica music, they think of trance. Some of the first techno music that Ive ever heard that got me into electrica was by tiesto. Hes mainstream and hes the best at it. In the business, hes just the most famous and the most successful at it.

Trance is just the most listened catagory of techno out there and Im just saying this as an observer. Dont quote me.

And I agree with you. I hate conversations like "whos the best" because there is no such thing. Theres a such conversation as in "whos the best to you" but not "whos the best in the world." On the other hand, when people talk about Tiesto or trance for that matter, they usually change the conversation to "whos the best in the world" which is quiet annoying. I have this conversation with my high school friends who I see every summer and winter vacation. They get in a car and all you listen to is Armin Van Burrin, Tiesto and just straight up Vocal Trance, Trance music. To people that understand how heated this conversation can get, how I feel about trance and know me personally, you can imagine how much pain I go through whenever I get into my friends cars. Welcome to my life where Im listening to trance with no explosives to make me go deaf.
I'm quoting this pile of junk because real trance is beautiful trance, progressive, melodic, atmospheric, chilled out, uplifting, and vocal all provide the true essence of trance.

The reason you listen to garbage productions of dubstep which may be the worst genre ever made, and dnb, and gabba and all that junk is because you think it sounds cool, don't even tell me I'm wrong, you obviously just listen to music to get an earblasting dose of a hard sound you think is cool.

You can't judge tiesto if you despise trance, I produce it, and when I listen to tiestos works, it makes me angry that he actually makes as much money as he does, and most of it is not from his SKILL, it's from his usage of other artists songs, who have no choice but to leach off his label, hes a good dj, but hes not the best, he's basically a puppet for all the airheads who claim to be into the electronica GENRE*
Old 08-13-2009, 03:50 PM   #73
operationstrawbarry
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to operationstrawbarry Send a message via MSN to operationstrawbarry

Before I respond back:

Wait, Im getting flamed because I like something that you dont like? You dont like my opinion or it appears conflicting ones? Im sure you weren't expecting a reply back.

Keep dreaming.

Hasn't you're time here in FFR taught you not to flame people just because they have different opinions than you?

Here's my response, but Im being as nice as possible considering anymore beyond would get be banned for defending my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froston View Post
I'm quoting this pile of junk because real trance is beautiful trance, progressive, melodic, atmospheric, chilled out, uplifting, and vocal all provide the true essence of trance.
Thank you Webster dictionary for defining what trance is. I think everyone here knows what trance is man.

Im going to take darkstep and counter you're general argument. I think darkstep is beautiful. I love the assortment and the many different ways you can emphasize snare and bass together to form sinister sounds like you hear in those examples. I love how the fusion of the elements of hard, dark and percussion can create such Euphoric and beautiful terrible sounds that makes you tremble as well as making you feel like you are live in a horror movie. I love the sound of terror and the feeling of it, but at the same time, the sound can be beautiful in a very strange and imaginative way. Want me to go on?

In a way, its the same feeling you have about trance. IM just seeing this same sensation you have in another catagory of techno.

Quote:
The reason you listen to garbage productions of dubstep which may be the worst genre ever made, and dnb, and gabba and all that junk is because you think it sounds cool, don't even tell me I'm wrong, you obviously just listen to music to get an earblasting dose of a hard sound you think is cool.
Thx for proving my point. Im not going to say ur wrong because I know better. If you like trance, more power to you. I wont say thats wrong because thats what you like. I respect that. I will say its wrong to call DNB, Gabba etc... garbage because it really isn't. How about I call trance Garbage?

Some people like earblasting music. But Im a bit more deeper than that. I would write more about how deep I can get with those genras that you think are garbage (aka the songs I posted as examples), but it appears it will be a waste of time considering you're attitude.

DNB might be more creative than you're so called trance. DNB only has Drum and Bass and there is only so much you can do with it before you repeat. In fact, I worry in the future that future songs would overlap old songs. In trance, you have a lot more to play with.

Quote:

You can't judge tiesto if you despise trance, I produce it, and when I listen to tiestos works, it makes me angry that he actually makes as much money as he does, and most of it is not from his SKILL, it's from his usage of other artists songs, who have no choice but to leach off his label, hes a good dj, but hes not the best, he's basically a puppet for all the airheads who claim to be into the electronica GENRE*
Despise may be to strong of a word. Despise in this context would be saying the **** Im saying without listening to any traxx of trance. I dont mind retracting that word and replacing it with "I dont like trance."

I never said hes the best. I said hes famous to the point that it makes it sound like hes the best. You really need to read better. And yes I can judge tiesto. I listened to all his traxx and remixes. Yes, I can judge him if I want. I listened to enough trance to make me not like it. Yes, I can judge it because I perfer other genras of techno.

****, you think what you said offended me? I dont care. Opinion is opinion. I respect you're opinion about trance and why you think the genras I listen to is garbage, but you dont see me bashing you like what you just did. I still dont like trance. ya I said it. I STILL DONT LIKE TRANCE!!!!! So what? Dont like it, Bite me. So what if you hate what I like and I hate what you like. And if you really do know music like you claim, then you would know its not dubstep that Im talking about. I even mentioned it in the first paragraph. No where in this entire passage I wrote did I mention dubstep. L2read

You dont like what you are reading, get off the internet.

Last edited by operationstrawbarry; 08-13-2009 at 04:58 PM..
operationstrawbarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 04:07 PM   #74
MooMoo_Cowfreak
Abraxas Hydroplane
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to MooMoo_Cowfreak

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrXwy5a3oqE This is DnBish (actually IDM) and it's brilliant. Sure it sounds cool, but all the drums are absolutely wonderful and really fit with what's going on. Passage D is another good one. What would be a relatively boring piano song is made fantastic by driving drums.

In fact, most DnB is thought out and not just a bunch of drums blaring away. Most songs have an underlying melody, and the drums just contribute to it.

post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis
MooMoo_Cowfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:14 PM   #75
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

hey froston

erothyme
Old 08-15-2009, 02:19 AM   #76
MCRenaissance
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to MCRenaissance Send a message via MSN to MCRenaissance

You know, I read through the thread for the hell of it, and I'd just like to point out how much serious fail is in this thread.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:24 AM   #77
who_cares973
FFR Player

why would you read through it all
Old 08-15-2009, 07:10 AM   #78
Ghakimx
Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Ghakimx

I like Japanese Eurobeat artists. OneHandNow made a terrible pun of JEurobeat.

I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.

Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.
Ghakimx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:23 PM   #79
iPatcH
Swamp Lemons Rule
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iPatcH

I don't know whats going on in here but the most hardcore electronic song of all time is Light Through The Veins by Jon Hopkins.

The 9 minute version is even more hardcore.

ps Froston http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L7PYvvbJXo&fmt=18

Enjoy dancing.

Last edited by iPatcH; 08-15-2009 at 12:31 PM..
iPatcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:13 AM   #80
SgtFish
FFR Player

Quote:
Regardless, anyone else for Noize Suppressors, Dark Oscillators or Headhunterz?
YES. This guy knows how to do catchy hardstyle.
Forever Az One and Digiwave never get old for me.